Thrill Love

Constant and Changing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber waited patiently on set for Krystal to finish her filming for "Bride of the Water God". The pineapple and Sriracha pizza was long gone and the pictures they posted of Amber giving Krystal a piggyback ride received several thousand likes before the day was over. But not once did Amber complain about the long wait. She was simply happy just to be spending time with Krystal in person again.

They left the set together at the end of the night, with their manager dropping them both off at Amber's apartment. As Krystal stepped into Amber's home, she smiled at how familiar and inviting it felt to be here again. Jackjack the dog came up to greet her cheerfully with slobbery kisses while Tuna the cat lurked nearby with a soft meow. But the warmest greeting of all was the gentle backhug from Amber. The older girl crept up from behind as Krystal played with Jackjack and Tuna in her arms. Both animals escaped her grasp as soon as she squealed in surprise from the unexpected hug.

"I missed you too," Krystal murmured softly as Amber wordlessly clung to her from behind.

"How much did you miss me?" Amber wondered, breathing in the scent of Krystal's hair deeply. She placed a kiss on the base of Krystal's neck, just between her shoulders. Krystal shivered at the touch and Amber smirked.

"A lot, obviously," the younger girl murmured with a smile. One month was a long time for Krystal and Amber to be apart from each other. This was the longest they had gone without meeting in person since the break they took from their relationship over two years ago. Krystal's heart had missed Amber a lot while she was gone, and clearly her body had missed Amber as well.

Krystal turned around in Amber's arms with a small pout. "Tell me how much you missed me," Krystal demanded, slightly embarrassed that her own feelings were so transparent to Amber.

"How much do you think I missed you?" Amber teased. She gave Krystal a light kiss, barely letting their lips touch. "Only a little?"

Krystal smirked, her eyes narrowed playfully at her girlfriend for being so aloof. Amber bit back a wide smile and kissed Krystal properly, their lips parting as they met, their tongues dancing slowly against each other in a deep kiss.

"I think you missed me a lot," Krystal murmured into Amber's mouth, pulling away from Amber just slightly in order to make Amber chase after her lips, proving her point.

"Yeah, I missed you a lot," Amber agreed without embarrassment, not caring that Krystal had the upper hand in their flirting. She would let Krystal win as many times as she needed to in order to make Krystal happy, in order to keep kissing Krystal's tantalizing lips.

Krystal smiled and leaned back into Amber. They began kissing again, slowly and passionately. As Krystal cradled Amber's cheeks in her hands, Krystal marveled at exactly how much she had missed this. She missed the feel of Amber's lips against hers, the warm and electrifying touch of Amber's hands all over her body, the tight feeling in her chest whenever Amber looked at her like she was more than a mere human.

How long had it been since the last time they made love to each other?

Too long.

Amber's hands slid down Krystal's back and gently removed her shirt. They were loving, practiced hands that knew how to easily unhook her bra, that knew how to massage and caress the sensitive spots along her neck and shoulders, that knew how to tease Krystal's s the way she liked to be teased. They had slept with each other countless times over the last two and a half years, but Krystal's heart still raced each time they had as though it was their first time. She still craved Amber's touch like it was the first time. The only thing that changed with each time they made love was that Krystal's love for Amber somehow continued to grow bigger and bigger.

Krystal came quickly in Amber's hands, a indication of Amber's expert knowledge of her body and the extent that she had missed her girlfriend. The younger girl blushed at how little restraint her body had, but Amber was more than pleased by her reaction. And after a moment or two of rest, Amber allowed Krystal to show her again just how much she had missed this.

At times like this, their relationship felt so simple, so easy and straightforward. What did it matter that their taste in clothes was radically different, that Amber had a billion friends while Krystal preferred to spend her nights at home, or that Amber's impulsiveness was the complete opposite of Krystal's reserved nature? They loved each other more than anything else in the world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter