Shadow

Constant and Changing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 30, 2014

Krystal sat in her darkened trailer on the set of her drama and tried to shut herself off from the world. Outside these trailer walls she would be forced to smile and act normally and tell everyone that she was fine. But in here, all by herself, Krystal was allowed to feel whatever she wanted to feel, and right now she felt sad.

A few weeks ago, in the midst of f(x)'s Red Light comeback promotions, Sulli had suddenly decided to take a hiatus from f(x) activities. Krystal felt that Sulli's decision was sudden at the time, but perhaps it wasn't sudden at all. She had been by Sulli's side these past months and watched her best friend struggle against the rumors and hate from the bigoted Korean netizens, who had far too much influence on their lives.

As much as Sulli tried to endure her misfortune and gain strength from her members' support, Krystal could see that Sulli was suffering. And it was for this reason that she and the other f(x) members accepted Sulli's hiatus without complaint. Together, despite Sulli's protests, they decided to halt their promotions and their repackaged album plans all at once because they did not want to continue without her. f(x) was not f(4). f(x) was only complete as 5, and so they chose to wait for Sulli to return.

Krystal felt that she had handled Sulli's hiatus well. Yes, she had cried over it, and yes, she had been incredibly disappointed. But at the same time, she loved Sulli and wanted only the best for her. Therefore, she tried to accept the changes to f(x)'s promotions like an adult. She accepted that she had lost the precious opportunities to laugh and play with her members for this promotion cycle. But if it meant that Sulli would one day come back to them, she was happy to do so.

However, today's news was not sitting as well with Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter