...Is It OK?

Constant and Changing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 4, 2014

Krystal was in an excellent mood when they arrived at the Tokyo Dome for the morning rehearsal. She and her members talked and joked loudly with each other as they walked through the staff entrance in search of their dressing room. 

"Hey, it's f(x)!" someone shouted, rushing over towards them. Krystal instantly recognized the voice as Jonghyun of SHINee. She rolled her eyes playfully as the five members of the sunbae group went through their usual joke of treating the f(x) members like celebrities and asking for their autographs.

"Are you top drama actress Jung Soo Jung?" Taemin asked, opening his eyes wide in awe. "I'm so honored to meet you! Sign my stomach!" he said, lifting his shirt. Krystal covered in shock, unable to contain her laughter.

"Don't make me hit you," Victoria threatened jokingly, causing Taemin to lower his shirt sheepishly.

"How are things with the drama?" Minho asked, putting an arm on Krystal's shoulder. She leaned comfortably into his side and started to complain openly.

"The hours are too long and there are so many lines to learn and too many scenes to shoot," she said with a pout. "It's a lot of fun but I'm tired from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep."

"Sounds pretty typical," he agreed, "But the schedules are going to get worse as you get closer to the end of the drama. The writing falls behind and everything is filmed at the last minute. Be prepared," Minho warned as Krystal groaned at the thought of an even more overwhelming filming schedule. The nine idols chatted amicably with each other for a few moments before deciding to part ways to prepare for rehearsals.

"Where's are the dressing rooms?" Amber asked, looking around for the signs.

"SHINee’s room is right over there," Key answered, pointing down one of the hallways. "I think f(x) is down that way..." he trailed off. His expression drooped a bit and Krystal turned to look where he was pointing.

Rounding the corner were the 8 members of Girls’ Generation. They were chatting happily without noticing Krystal or the others. In that moment, Krystal felt both angry and scared. She wanted to confront them regarding her sister, but she wanted to hide at the same time. Her f(x) members and the SHINee members were silently gauging her reaction, concerned but unsure of what they should do. 

Tiffany noticed Krystal first and stopped in her tracks, causing a small traffic jam amongst her members. The Girls’ Generation members looked to Tiffany, and then turned to find Krystal there and also froze. It was as awkward of a silence as Krystal had ever experienced.

After a few moments of the unbearable tension, Onew spoke first. He clapped his hands together and in a cheerfully awkward kind of way he asked, "Is everyone ready for the rehearsal?" No one responded to him, although Krystal saw Luna shaking her head at him ever so slightly from the corner of her eye.

"Soo Jung-ah…" Tiffany started to say with a pained look on her face, but the affectionate manner in which she called Krystal’s name cause Krystal to snap and find her resolve. She didn’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter