Chapter 9

LIE TO ME

 

"Kim Jaejoong. Must you really pretend to be married with Jung Yunho? If that's what you really want, Shall i help you?" Yoochun smiles.

Jaejoong eyes goes right and left but then.."Yah, what time is it?"

"It's already past six"

"Six o'clock?!" Jaejoong rushed to bathroom and fix himself. While fixing his shoes, "I'm going crazy! Crazy! One night here is equivalent to a month's salary!! Once i lie down, i just can't wake up.....Yes, this must be a dream! Stay calm" Jaejoong stop walking and hit his head on the wall so hard.

"AHHH!!! This couldn't be a dream, it hurts! T__T"

Yoochun just follow Jaejoong's back while smiling at his silly action. "You really make people happy just by looking at you"

 

 

Meanwhile, Jung Yunho is enjoying his breakfast with white coffee and reading newspaper. Then his phone ringing, calls from Changmin,

"What's the matter?"

"Kim Jaejoong-shi just checked out 30 minutes ago"

"And so?"

"Actually.....he was with a man. Manager said he saw Kim Jaejoong-shi with his own eyes, coming out together with a young man"

"Shim Changmin, are you out of your mind? No matter what our guests do, it's their privacy, so how can you just talk about it freely?"

"No, it's not that.....I just thought you might be curious"

"No,i'm not interested". Yunho ended the call. "A man, huh?" Yunho's mind flashback where Jaejoong asked to marry him. Yunho laughs, "What a funny man. You already have a man but you still want to pretend we're married, huh? Are you kidding me?" Suddenly someone ringing the bell.

"Good morning!" Yoochun finally showing himself to Yunho. Yunho's mouth open but he said nothing. "Look. Look at this expression. Are you in shock?". Yunho just blink his eyes. "Should i come back later?". Then Yunho smiles and so does Yoochun. Seems like the two brothers is reunite ^^

 


 

"Where's KIm Jaejoong? Isn't he here yet?" said Manager.

"He called to say he'll be on leave until the weekend" inform HyunSu.

"Haish...praise him a little and he starts behaving lawlessly!". The Manager is angry. Actually he doesn't really like Jaejoong for non-clear reason, jealous maybe? Because Jaejoong always get praised by the Minister.

 

 

Jaejoong currently sitting at the back, watching his dad teaching in the class but he feel sleepy. Jaejoong pats the sleepy student infront of him using his purse. Lol Jaejoong seems gangster.

Now Jaejoong and his dad eating in Mr.Kim's working room.

"Lectures should be interesting. Look at your lectures, everybody is bored to death" Jaejoong nagged at his dad.

"Only a lunatic would be interested in the constitutional system."

"You call yourself teh foremost authority in the South Korea's constitution?". Jaejoong put down his chopsticks

"Are you on diet?"

"It's because it isn't tasty, didn't i say we should eat something rice?" Jaejoong pout.

"What's so good about you? An unmarried man that doesn't stay home at night." complained Mr.Kim.

"I already told you yesterday there's a reason. Didn't you say that i should rush on getting married? Coming home on time everyday makes you more worried, right?" Jaejoong seems mocking his dad. (lol). Mr. Kim just continue eating.

"Dad, can i ask you something? It's about my friend"

"Which friend?"

"You don't know this friend dad. No,i think he's having a hard time. So i promised to help him by asking you something". His dad just stared at him. "He's...actually didn't get married. However, he told others that he got married. Plus, he used a stranger's name to pose as his husband. It was a joke."

"Why must he make such a joke?!"

"No...it's just...It just happened by accident...to him, right?". Mr.Kim feel suspicious."He really did not mean anything else, but the other party wants to sue him for defamation. He even sent his evidence to a lawyer. He has already said he would accept prosecution. If this matter goes to court, how would it end up?"

"What do you think will happen?"

"That man isn't only rich, he also has backing. He's doing very well for himself. Extremely well! If this matter is mixed-up in both civil and criminal suits, wouldn't it be a great problem?"

"It's good that you know. Go find him and immediately apologize"

"I can't, i already missed that chance" Jaejoong blurred out without he aware.

Mr.Kim stop eating and look at Jaejoong, "What trouble did you get yourself into again?!"

"I already said it doesn't concern me". Mr.Kim make angry face at him. "It wasn't me!!" shouted Jaejoong.

 


 

Mrs.Shim enter the private room at the restaurant and greet by Yunho & Yoochun.

"Omo!!! Aunty!!" Yoochun run and tried to hug her but she pushed him.

"Omo! What is this?!!" Mrs.Shim asked Yunho.

Yoochun went to hug her again, "Aunty!!!"

"You rotten brat!!" she kicked Yoochun's leg and he screamed. "Where did you go? where?! Didn't you say you didn't need family? Where did you learn that from?!". Mrs Shim beating Yoochun hard.

"Ahhh!!Aunty!!!" Yoochun begging her.

"Who's your aunty?!! Are all of your fingers broken?! Not even a phone call for the past three years! i raised you for 20 years, you sly wolf!! You ungrateful guy!" Mrs.Shim hit him with her handbag.

Yoochun tried to stop her. "Again, again with those 20 years." while hold tight her both hands.

"You still won't let me go?!"

"If i let go, you'll hit me!"

"If you don't want to get hit, let me go! "

Yoochun then grab her and gave her backhug. "Aunty really didn't age at all" while smiles.

"So mushy. Really, let me go"

Yunho laughed and tried to break them up. "Let go now" but then Jung received hard kick from Mrs.Shim. "ARKK!! Why did you hit me?!!"

"You said you will introduce a girl to me...In the end, it's this guy?!"

Yoochun look at Yunho and smirks. At the end all 3 of them laughing at each other. Cute small family xD

 

They enjoying the foods together.

"Your room has been cleaned, so don't worry about it. What are you going to do about work? I have cleaned up the place you used last time" said Mrs.Shim

"Don't worry about it, I'm not going home". Both Yunho and Mrs.Shim look at him. "Ah..no,i meant that i'm not in a hurry to move back. i want to spend some time with one of friend first. We'll talk about it again when the time comes"

"What do you mean?" asked Mrs.Shim

"It seems like he hasn't suffered enough yet" said Yunho.

"Just give me a break, okay?" beg Yoochun.

"Break?! what break?! Drifting outside for the past 3 years, wasn't that enough?"

"Aunty~ Relax~"

"Because you're the youngest, you think i'll let you off easily?! Are you boy in puberty? Until when do you plan to let your life be in chaos because of Yoon Joo?!" Mrs.Shim blurted that girl name accidentally. All of them just silence and feel awkward because that issue. Yunho's phone ringing break the silence.

"Hello? What? Okay, i got it. I'll go immediately." . Yunho ended the call and speak up. "I have to leave first. "

"Are you busy?" asked Yoochun.

"Sorry, something important came up" Yunho then get up from his seat.

"Tomorrow Chairman Jeon will arrived, right?" asked Mrs.Shim.

"Yes. See you later." Yunho leave the room.

"You said something wrong isn't is? Why did bring Yoon Joo up? Such a mood breaker."

"Whose fault is all of this?!"

Yoochun just smiles.

 

 

Yunho at the meeting room, "What? Why did Chairman Jeon cancel his room?"

(N: Chairman Jeon is businessman and big investor from China. All company in Korea is trying to attract the Chairman to invest in their company)

"He said he didn't want to trouble us. They said they will do it accordingly" said Changmin.

"Where did they go?"

"Great"

"Why does it have to be to Great?"

"They can't also be interested in advancing in Shanghai, right? Great does not have this sort of potential"

"Then what could be the reason? They probably don't want to quietly enter into our homeland"

"If he doesn't want to invest, why did he accept our invitation?" Changmin also curious.

"Is it because he wants us to remain nervous to the end? "

"What should we do?"

"Tomorrow, go to the airport. Earnestly them to Great"

Changmin shocked. "Not to our hotel??"

"Don't worry. Go back to work now" Yunho leave the room.

 


 

At the cinema, Mr.Kim and Ms.Kim just had their movie date. While Mr.Kim wait for her who went to the toilet, he accidentally meet Siwon.

"Hello, Professor Kim! I'm Choi Siwon. You remember, right?"

"Ahh...yes" answered Mr.Kim while looking at a handbag which Siwon hold but then Siwon hide at his back.

"Ah..you came together with your wife?"

"Ah...y-yes. Congratulations to you, Jaejoong is married! I didn't hear about it before. I just found out not too long ago. But...how did he married to the CEO of World Hotel, Jung Yunho? I was surprised after hearing it" said Siwon while laughed.

Mr.Kim was speechless and shocked but then he smiles. "Don't worry, i was also surprised. Then,i'll see you again"

 

 

At Kim's house,

"Oh! You're back. If i knew it was going to be like this, i should have demanded my vacation back! Always calling me!"

"That's why, you should only take a vacation after finishing all your work." Mr.Kim then take his seat.

"It's not my work. I can't even finish the work i was assigned to, and just asked for a leave? And besides the Ministry of Culture has the worst vacation days. Either everyone has family or a lover. They always choose the best vacation days". Jaejoong cannot stop complaining.

Mr.Kim look at him, "Is that why you've been telling other people that you're married to the CEO of World Hotel?"

"Appa...!"

"If you want to get married, just get married. Don't lie about it"

"I don't want to get married" pout Jaejoong.

"Then why did you go and tell such a lie?"

"I was just...speaking carelessly" admit Jaejoong in very low tone.

"Carelessly?!"

"I just....wanted to say that! Did you never have a time like that?"

"No!" Jaejoong feel angry,he stand up and run to his room.

Mr.Kim just sighed on his son's behaviour. He couldn't scolded Jaejoong too harsh, because he know Jaejoong is already grow up man.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yunho let his driver off early because he want to drive by himself. Now he's standing infront of Yoon Joo's house.

Flashback,

 

Yoon Joo came out at the balcony, "You're sorry, right? You feel extremely sorry for me, aren't you? If you were going to feel like that, why did you let go of this beautiful Oh Yoon Joo? Fine, i'll let you go this once. Just tell me if you want to apologize"

 

End flashback

 

Yunho stared and smiles, "It's been a long time....Happy birthday". He look sad but still smiles bitterly then he went home.

 

Yoochun waiting for Yunho infront of the gate, "Does the CEO not even get time off work? What time is it?"

Yunho look at Yoochun who holding a plastic bag. "What is that?"

Yoochun smiles, "It's up to you to be mentally prepared"

"Scary.."

 

The two brothers enjoying their time together by eating pizza and drink beer+soju.

"Ahh..Thinking again, the first time i ever stayed up drinking with you"

"Remember the time when you came home and got hit by Aunty?"

Yoochun laughs, "Yeah..that day, i thought i was really going to die"

They were talking random thing, suddenly Yoochun speak up, "I can't believe it...you actually didn't marry Yoon Joo". Yunho just silence. "Do you like losing to me that much that you even gave up on Yoon Joo? Should i also thank you for this?"

"Please don't misunderstand. This matter has nothing to do with you"

"How could it have nothing to do with me? It was obviously because of me. "

Yunho didn't say anything, Yoochun just sighing, "Hyung, does breaking an engagement completely ends everything?"

"I ended things with Yoon Joo, 3 years ago"

"I knew it would be like this. Hyung, you're really vicious. Ahhh...what are we doing. Hyung, drink some soju. Drink!^^"

Yunho drink beer in just one shot and he remember those black memories...

 

Flashback,

Yoochun went to Yunho's house in very drunk state,

"Why did you drink so much alcohol?"

"LET GO!" Yoochun shout but then he laughed. "You're getting married, so i was just feeling great"

"Yoochun-ahhh"

"I..i've liked Yoon Joo since she was my table partner in primary school. Since then, i always liked her. But how could it...how could it be you, hyung?! If it isn't me, then shouldn't be you either! How could...how could it turn out like this". Yoochun cried and hit his chest. "Hyung, how..how can, Yoon Joo become my sister-in-law?!!" Yoochun crying hard while knee down and Yunho couldn't say anything, he just stunned.

 

End flashback.

 

 

 

The next day, in the morning.

Jung Yunho just woke up from his sleep, he drinks too much last night. He look around the house but none sign of Yoochun.

"Yoochun-ah! Jung Yoochun!". Yunho saw Yoochun at the door. "Where have you been?"

"Since you were not awake yet, i went out for a walk. You really getting old, just a little drinking makes you sleep in"

"When you were drunk last night, it was me who brought you to your room. Go and get something to make you sober"

"Wait, i'll make you some good hangover soup" smiles Yoochun.

 

After cooking, "Ah! Yoochun's hangover ramen! How is it? Eat some! Not bad, huh?"

Yunho and Yoochun just enjoy eating ramen even though it's still morning.

Yunho got call from the lawyer and Yunho want to make the process fast. Yoochun hears it,

"Is there anything that giving you a headache?"

"A little bit"

"Hmmm..let me guess. does it involve a man?"

"Don't make wild guesses"

"What? Did a strange man say that he absolutely has to marry you?" Yoochun smiles.

"Aunty must've told you about that."

"Should i tell you a good solution?"

"No, thanks"

Yunho want them to visit their parents grave next week but Yoochun want to go now while giving his smirk.

The two brothers cleaning their parents grave, serve foods,drinks and lastly bowing for respect. Their relationship is getting better after what happened 3 years ago. Yoochun did not keep any anger to his hyung. Both of them are happy but their hearts still have the small pain of the past.

"Hyung, today the Chinese investors are coming, right?"

Yunho looking at the time, "There still plenty of time"

"How great is that person exactly? Even letting the CEO pick him up personally"

"Ofcourse he's great. He has something to do with penetrating the Chinese market. Everybody is concerned whether i can handle it or not."

"Hyung, give me the keys. I will drive"

 

While in the car, Yunho is busy with his phone while Yoochun is smirking, he got a great idea what to do. Suddenly he stops and park at the side of the road. There two old people selling vegetables. Yoochun asked Yunho to buy those.

"It's rather pitiful for an old person to be selling there alone"

Yunho just laughed and get out from the car. While Yoochun smiling, "He's so silly sometimes", then he drove away, leaving Jung Yunho.

When Yunho saw, he tried run,

"Yah!! Yah! Yah!! JUNG YOOCHUN!!!! What is he trying to do?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

(N: The journey will be more interesting for next chap xD Btw, I'll update Chap 10 in few more minutes~ It means double uodate! yay!xD)