Chapter 23

LIE TO ME

 

 

Next day Yoochun sitting at the playground alone. He was thinking about last night scene, between Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Jung Yoochun, you cannot do it again this time. You're too much if you let it happen again. Is that right?".he sighed and leave the place.

 

 

Heechul, Minwoo, Leeteuk and Kibum gather at the cafe. 

"Ah right, it's a secret!" Heechul said.

"Secret?!" Kibum and Minwoo feel excited.

"What is it? Is it about Jaejoong again?" asked Leeteuk. Heechul smiles.

"Is that right?" Kibum asked

"What is it exactly? It is related to Jaejoong?" Minwoo asked

"Bingo!" Heechul smile

"What is it exactly? Tell me quickly!" Kibum cannot wait anymore

"Haish!! Why don't you speak? Are you playing with us? What exactly is it?" scold Leeteuk

"There's one thing!" Heechul sudden laughed.

"Yah yah yah!! It is not that important. He's trying to lie again!" said Leeteuk

"No im not!" Heechul denied

"Oh you're not? Yah, let's go, we should go pick out our friendship ring" Leeteuk changed the topic. Then all of them leave the shop to jewelery shop.

 

4 of them still choosing the best ring for themselves.

"Yah yah, all four wearing exactly  the same, too common. We should each pick out different ones" suggest Heechul

All of them just nodded. "Heechul-ah, have you contacted Jaejoong?" asked Leeteuk but Heechul just silent. "Before you leave, hurry up and reconcile with him. He had no choice but to lie to us"

"yes, you better see Jaejoong, okay?" Kibum agreed.

"I will get in touch with him, you all don't  have to worry. Excuse me, but is there anything like this but slighty different and pretty too?" Heechul asked the seller happily.

 

 


 

 

At Kim's house, Jaejoong lying and rolling on the big bench which located at his backyard. 

"Joongie-ah! Joongie-ah! Joongie-ah...~" Jaejoong mumbling. Then he look at his phone, "WHAT?!". There goes his big doe eyes. "Why are you here...What happened?!".

Actually Jung Yunho set his selfie as wallpaper on Jaejoong's phone. Jaejoong keep zooming the picture, looking at Yunho's love lips, his cute eyes. Jaejoong pouted, then he realise something, "There's even a video?!!"

"Joongie-ya, Joongie-ya~~ Are you awake? Why did you drink so much? Remember to drink hangover soup in the morning" end of the video Yunho chuckled.

"You're laughing?! Right, i woke up! What does it matter to you if i drink or not? And, why call my name?! 'Joongie' even using in informal way", Jajeoong keep nagging while pouting. Then he replay the video again,

"Joongie-ya"

"Joongie-ya~~ Again" Jaejoong replay again

"Joongie-ya~"

"Another one" Jaejoong giggles.

"Joongie-ya~"

"Joongie-ya~ Joongie-ya~" Jaejoong smiles cutely

 

 


 

At World Hotel

 

Changmin rushed enter Yunho's office, "Chairman Jeon just send a message over from his side"

"What is the message about?" asked Yunho in serious tone

"Due to our blessing, the funeral. And he'll come visit us in Korea soon"

"When?"

"He said he will contact us. Boss, i feel like this is a good sign. Hope they'll give us the green light"

"Alright. At least there is one matter that makes our heart at ease"

Then Yunho's phone ringing, Changmin immediately leave the room. Yunho stared at the caller ID, "Oh...Yoon Joo-ya...Okay, i'll see you tonight. It's okay, I'll go directly to your house". 

After end the call, Yunho stared at the phone.

 


 

"Minwoo~" "Heechul~" "Leeteuk~" "Kibum~". All of them happily looking at their friendships ring.

"Thank you all of you. I did not expect me going  abroad will make you so sad. Really love you all so much! Okay, let's go back!" said Heechul

"Oh? Shall we have dinner first, before going back?" suggest Kibum

"Ahhh...no. I still have somewhere to go to"

All of them just nodded and waving goodbye to Heechul. 

While walking, Heechul look at the small bag, "Kim Jaejoong. Seeing you so pitiful, my dear bother i will buy you the ring. Ah no, it should be a surprise, this is even better. Aigooo, poor thing". Heechul smiles and decide to go to Jaejoong's house without telling him.

 

 

At Kim's, Jaejoong try to sleep at the backyard. Then he sudden feel someone is walking towards him. When he turned, "AHHH!! You scared me! Siwon!"

Siwon laughed, "I saw the door was open". He sit on the bench

Jaejoong try to catch his breath, "Is there something you're here for?"

"I went ti your office. They said you weren't working today"

"Yeah, i must go somewhere tomorrow" said Jaejoong while yawning

Siwon sighed, "Ahhh you really didn't marry Jung Yunho?"

Jaejoong look donw, "Yeah....im sorry"

"Don't worry. I'll take care of any future matters for you. If it isn't against Jung Yunho, and being disadvantaged, i wouldn't have let you go easily"

"That..."

SIown cut Jaejoong, "You can't deal with these matters alone"

Jaejoong feel uneasy the way Siwon said, "Siwon, thank you for your concern"

Suddenly Siwon grab Jaejoong's hand, "Jaejoong-ah, promise me. Be sure to discuss it with me"

Jaejoong pushed Siwon'shand but then Siwon grab again, "Jaejoong-ah.."

"Okay, alright...i have to pack my stuff now". Jaejoong try to run away.

"If Jung Yunho does anything unusual, call me immediately". Jaejoong just nodded, then Siwon grab Jaejoong's hand again, "Why is he like that?! Like a fool"

"Siwon!  First, let go  of my hand!". When Jaejoong pushed Siwon, he accidentally fall and Siwon grab Jaejoong's both hands tightly.

"I didn't pretend not to understand your feelings. It was all my fault, im sorry"

Jaejoong was trembling and he really want to stop Siwon. Suddenly someone open the gate loudly, Jaejoong immediately stand and shocked because it was Heechul

Heechul saw Siwon with Jaejoong. He immediately changed his expression to anger mood.

"Heechul-ah, it's a misunderstanding. I fell and Siwon just trying to help me. What are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked nervously

"Before i leave,  i thought  of resolving all the unpleasant thing with Jaejoong". Heechul gave fake smile and hand-in Jaejoong the paper bag that contain friendship ring but before Jaejoong could hold it, Heechul let it go and so the bag fall on the ground. Jaejoong just speechless. Heechul continue, "But, just consider it as i came for nothing". He quickly leave.

"Honey! Honey!" Siwon shouted and run to Heechul.

 

Jaejoong pick up the bag and saw a beautiful silver ring with red diamond on it, in the small box. He sighed heavily. Jaejoong feel really bad towards Heechul now.

 

 


 

Choi's house,

"How could you pretend not to know? Jaejoong lied because of me!" Siwon shouted

"Huh! It is because of you?" Heechul mocked.

"Yes! It's because of me! So i can't pretend, i don't know Jaejoong's true feelings!"

"True feelings?! What true feelings? Oh if they were true feelings, why did he lie?"

"Dont ridicule Jaejoong"

"Choi Siwon!!!"

"Then, are you being sincere with me?!"

"What?"

"When did you treat Jaejoong with true feelings?!! Then what about me?!" Siwon really angry this time, then he leave the bedroom

Heechul breath so hard. He feel really angry but at the end his tears fall on his cheek

 

 


 

Yoon Joo searching something in the living room, while Yunho just look at her curiously.

"Kim Jaejoong called you, right?". Yoon Joo let out a small laughed, " I was a step late. I intended to apologize. AFter i met Kim Jaejoong yesterday, i regretted it right away. I thought i was childish too. I acknowledge it"

"Yoon Joo-ya...I wish you wouldn't look for that person  anymore. Might as well talk to me" said Yunho

"Looks like you're worried. That i might do something strange. When i meet Kim Jaejoong, should i do it like this or like that. I thought about it alot. Should i tell him to stay away from my man? Or do i pull his hair and make a fool out of him? Or  should i just  beg him to retreat?But... i couldn't do any of that. Because i didn't want to take him to the kind of situation. So i told lie. That i am marrying you. You think i like saying those words'?"

"So don't do it!" Yunho raised his voice.

"You said you'll wait until i've sorted out my feelings? How can i sort it out? What if i can't sort it out forever? Will you wait for me until then? Kim Jaejoong-shi, did he say he's willing to wait? Do you know how much of a coward you are right now?!"

"Yoon Joo-ya....we...Let's give each other some time, shall we?". then Yunho leave the house.

Yoon Joo's tears immediately fall, she feel really angry

 


 

At YooSu's gallery, Yoochun try to draw something to distract himself from thinking any problem but then he throw the pencil. He can't even focus, he feel really angry and upset. Junsu came in and saw Yoochun in bad mood. 

 

Junsu pour soju in the glass for Yoochun, "Slowly! Drink slowly!"

Yoochun sighed, "As you know, in the past 3 years. To me, it was the time to repay my sin. The sin of falling in love with Hyung's (Yunho) fiancee and the crime of destroying hyung's love. At that time when i returned home after 3 years, whether it's hyung or Yoon Joo, im unable to face them. Even after such a long time"

Junsu flips his hair,"Yeah...i know. I know. Yes as you said, time has passed. It's all in the past, why are you bringing it up? Is something wrong?"

"It's not as you think. Why is it always that the man or woman i like...likes my hyung instead?"

"What nonsense are you saying? Who does your hyung like this time? Ahhh no no no. You like someone, dont you? You brat, dont leave what you were trying to say incomplete! What are you trying to say? But for some reason. Don't you dare think about putting your brotherly love at risk just because two of you  are fighting over man or woman. Do you know how stupid is that?"

"I thought it wouldn't happen this time. I have already pushed Yoon Joo away from my heart. So i thought Hyung and Yoon Joo will turn out well. But Hyung who's pushing Yoon Joo away"

Junsu sighed, "Ahhh...what is it this time? Aigoooo. Could you please straight forward?". Junsu started to feel annoyed.

"I happen to like that man....i didn't expect my brother would like him as well"

"YAHHH!!". Junsu start to feel angry since Yoochun still didn't say who. "Yah!...Who?Who is it?! So, who is the person you are talking about?!"

Yoochun immediately stand and throw the chair, he feel really angry but then at the end he cried. "I feel empty, why it has to be me?!"

Junsu was shocked but then he quickly hug Yoochun, "Chunnie-yaa, don't be like this huh? Im always here for you. You know, maybe this is the fate, but you can't do the same mistake that you did 3 years ago. Maybe this time, you should think more rasional. Should i give you some idea?"

Yoochun hug Junsu tightly,"Junsu-ya, thank you for always listen to my problem. You're always there for me. I can't be thankful more. I love you"

Junsu's heart stop for few seconds, 'Oh god. What is this feel? I feel hurt? My heart. Don't tell me, im falling love with Chunnie'

 


 

Next day at Gold Resort, Jaejoong, HyunSu and Junjin enjoying their breakfast together.

"One week came and went quickly. D-Day has finally arrived! You were nervous, you couldn't sleep, right?" Hyunsu asked Jaejoong

Jaejoong look at her, "No"

"You must do well, you know that. Even Minister of Culture will attend" warned Junjin

"Why are you pressuring me?" Jaejoong pouted

"I just want you to do well" Junjin smiles

 

At the same time, Jung Yunho walk in. Jaejoong and Yunho staring at each other for few second then Yunho walk away.

"Is it really that sort of relationship?" asked Junjin

"There's no relationship at all" Jaejoong feel annoyed

"You know that doesn't make sense, right?" said Hyunsu

"Eat your food!" Jaejoong scolded them.

 

From far, Yunho try to look at Jaejoong while drink his water.

 


 

For the last time Jaejoong checking the hall,to make sure everything is ready. Hyunsu came to him, "Are you feeling nervous? There's still time. So go out for a walk and come back again"

Jaejoong shake his head, "Ahhh it's okay"

"Eyy, you'll be more nervous if you stay here"

"Ahhh alright! What do i do? Im so nervous!"

"Hwaiting!!!" 

Jaejoong immediately walk out from the hall and press the lift button. When the door open, he saw Jung Yunho and Changmin. Jaejoong awkwardly get in. None of them dare to talk.

Jaejoong quickly walk to the garden. Yunho and Changmin looking at him from far, "He must be very nervous. See if he needs any help and lend him a hand"

"Yes boss" Changmin bow to Yunho as he enter the car and ready to leave.

 

 

 

While walking in the garden, Jaejoong memorising his speech scripts. Then he was 3 people who walking at the garden, "He really looks like Chairman Jeon". Then Jaejoong stop his steps, "It's Chairman Jeon!! Chairman Jeon!! Omo!!!". Jaejoong immediately run and hide himself from the Chariman.

 

While Yunho in the car, he got call from Jaejoong. "Hello?"

"It's Chairman Jeon!"

"What do you mean?"

"Chairman Jeon is here right now!!"

"That's impossible. Chairman Jeon was supposed to arrive on Sunday"

"Don't say that, he is here now!!!"

"You must have seen it wrong"

"No! Im not!"

"I understand. Im hanging up now". End the call Yunho asked the driver to turn the car around, going back to the resort. Then he make a call, "Changmin, confirm if Chairman Jeon has gotten through immigration"

 

 

Jaejoong nervously waiting for Yunho at the carpark, "Ahhh what do i d? What do i do?!". Then he saw Yunho arrived, "What should we do?"

"Calm down"

"How am i supposed to calm down?! That person thinks we are husband and wife!"

"Dont worry. He didn't come for you. He has a friend here"

"I absolutely cannot meet that person (Chairman Jeon). The Minister and our people in this department are all here. What should i do if he recognize me?" Jaejoong really worried now

Yunho smiles, "Trust me. Calm down okay"

"How can i calm down?! Perhaps i should hand him the resignation letter?!" Jaejoong pouted

"Alright. Dont worry. I will surely find him and take him away"

Then Jaejoong's phone ringing, "Hello? Ahh i understand. I'll be there". End the call, Jaejoong look at Yunho, "I have to go inside now"

"Dont be nervous, so do well" smiles Yunho. Jaejoong just nodded and leave. Yunho calling Changmin, "Get people over here quickly"

 

 

Most all of the workers including Changmin searching for Chairman Jeon around the resort. Since the resort is too big, it's hard for them to find him. Meanwhile, Jaejoong successfully finished his speech, everyone claps for him. Finally this time, he did very well. All the camera flashing infront of him. Jaejoong shyly smiles and bowing to everyone.

 

Yunho running in the resort building, then Changmin called him, "Did you find him?"

"Yes, he's on the 2nd floor lounge"

"Okay, i will come immediately". Yunho run to the 2nd level by stairs

 

 

Jaejoong walking with the Minister of Culture, "You've work hard". he praised Jaejoong

"Thank you, sir" Jaejoong smiles

 

Suddenly, Jaejoong saw Chairman Jeon walking towards them. Jaejoong quickly hiding himself behind Minister's bodyguard

"Ohh Chief Lee!" Chairman Jeon greet the Minister of Culture

"Chairman Jeon!" they shakes hands. Chairman Jeon saw Jaejoong at the back, "Kim Jaejung? Ahhh Kim Jaejung!". He smiles

 

Jaejoong is doom! He bite his lips and slowly face the Chairman. Minister feel weird because Chairman Jeon know Jaejoong, "Do you know each other?"

"Ofcourse! He's CEO Jung Yunho's wife! The person im working with" laughed Chairman

"CEO Jung Yunho?" Minister turn to look at Jaejoong, "Are you married? CEO Jung Yunho....That's Chairman Shim Myung's (Mrs.Shim) nephew. Actually i didn't know about it"

"Whats the matter?" asked Chairman Jeon

"Ohh..this is the first time i've heard that CEO Jung is married"

"What did you say?" Chairman Jeon start to feel confused

Minister turn to Jaejoong again, "Are you really married? Aren't you?"

Jaejoong feel like a tsunami hit him but then he keep thinking. He turn to look at them, "Yes, im married"

The minister was shocked while Chairman Jeon just look calm. But this isn't the end, when Jung Yunho came and he saw everything. "No! He's not!" Yunho walk to them. "We....are not married"

 

Jaejoong was so shocked, same goes to the Minister and Chairman Jeon

"What does it mean?" asked the minister

"We are married but..." Jaejoong stuttered

"You're married?" the minister asked again

"No, we aren't" Yunho deny again

"These two are married. They're extremely good together" said Chairman Jeon

"Really? I was unaware of it, really now..." The minister sighed but then he laughed, "I have lived a married life for 30 years. Living one day as husband and wife, then another day, as total strangers"

"Minister, it's not like that..." Yunho try to explain the real thing

But Jaejoong cut his words, "I suggest we should all have our lunch now"

"Ah right. Shall we go together then?" Minister invite him

"AH nooo~ i'll be going with my colleagues" said Jaejoong

"Okay then, lets go". Minister and Chairman Jeon leave for lunch

Yunho look sharp at Jaejoong, then he walk away to lunch together with the Minister and Chairman Jeon. Jaejoong sighed heavily, it's like his life reduce by 10 years. "What should i do now?"

 


 

After lunch, Yunho and Jaejoong meet the garden,

" 'We're not married' ?!! why would you say that?!! Didn't you tell me to pretend to be married to you infront of Chairman Jeon?! I was afraid he'd cancel the investment, my heart was really bothered about that" said Jaejoong in anger tone

"Then you? How could you lie to the Minister's face like that?! How many necks do you have?" Yunho shout back

"Did you forget the contract? Why did you embarrass me?!"

"HAH!!! THIS?!" Yunho take out the contract and show to Jaejoong's face.

"You sure take good care of it" Jaejoong mocked

Yunho immediately ripped the paper, "Dont ever lie about it again! Such this thing wont happen again!". Yunho throw the paper

"What did you say?"

"I wont make you lie again! I dont care who it is infront of me. I'll just tell them we aren't married. And then, we're going to start from the beginning!!"

Jaejoong confused, "W-what will we start all over again?"

"Because of your lie, everything is a mess! But i'll still forgive you for everything. We're going to start all over again, anyway"

"Who's forgiving who?!"

"Just listen to what i say!!" Yunho shouted, Jaejoong stunned. "If you'd like to, i'll hold your hand and go to the movies, i will even kiss you!! And if you'd like to i'd even..." Yunho stop

"If I'd like to, you'll do what?! Listen Jung Yunho-shi. Do you think that's what i like?"

"You don't want?! If you don't like it that way, then i'll just make you...."

"What will you do? Does it have to be like that just because you said so? Do i have to like it just because you say so? You're always like this..."

Yunho's expressin changed, "You really won't like it?"

"I'll say it again, I'll never lie for you again. Im not going to be swayed by you again. So, dont tell people when to come and go, got it?!"

Then Jaejoong walk away, he's not going to be easy with Yunho this time. Yunho can't believe he got reject by Jaejoong

 

 

 

 

(N: Hi! I add some of Yoosu scene. Hope i can add more for Yoosu love soon~ Next chap will be more sweet for YunJae. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, i'll try to fixed it. Thank you for reading and comments! Have a good day ^^)