Chapter 16

LIE TO ME

 

 

When Yunho and Jaejoong kissing, Siwon keep his head down while Heechul, Kibum, Leeteuk and Minwoo just watched them.

After few minutes making out, Jaejoong and Yunho break the kiss slowly while their eyes looking at each other.

The romantic scene stop when the door bell ringing. Jaejoong immediately looking at the security screen.

Tada~~ Mrs.Shim and her assistant is here. All of them are doom.

"Oh no! What are we going to do?!!!". Jaejoong start to panicked. Yunho run to Jaejoong, he also shocked to see his aunt infront of the door. Jaejoong shakes Yunho's body. "What should we do?!!"

Mrs.Shim calling Yunho, when Yunho pick-up, Jaejoong snatched the phone and turn it off. "Why are you answering?!!"

"Are you crazy?! I need to atleast answer my phone to get her to leave!"

"Oh right!! Call her back quickly!!"

 

"Who is it?" asked Heechul

"O-o-ohh! No,no nothing" Jaejoong laughed.

"It's nothing. Just a moment please" then Yunho grab Jaejoong to the wardrobe room.

"What should we do?" asked Jaejoong.

"Just stay here"

"Here?!"

"As long as you're not around, i can cover this up"

"What are you going to do?!"

"Sit down and dont move!" Yunho pushed Jaejoong to area that he can hide.

 


 

At Yoon Joo's house, Yoochun and Yoon Joo is having dinner together. But Yoon Joo didn't eat that much because she keep looking at the clock.

Yoochun saw, "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Ohh..Yunho oppa"

"Should i leave?"

"No, it's fine! Just stay. It seems like he's not coming. He didn't say he would come....i was just hoping he'd show up" Yoochun smiles,

"Don't be a fool, he already stood you up."

"Is it good? Eat some more"

"It's very delicious, right."

"Yes." Yoon Joo smiles and continue eating but in her hearts still sad because Yunho didn't come.

 


 

Jung's House,

"Aunty.."

"Are you having a party?" asked Mrs.Shim. She's now in Yunho's house while looking at all the guest.

"Ah, yes. Some friends, who i had not seen in a long time, come over so..."

All of them bowing and greet Mrs.Shim. She smiles, "Hello everyone, nice to meet you all."

"Why are you suddenly here?" asked Yunho.

"Please give this to the Chairman's Jeon wife tomorrow."

"What is it?"

"I was told what she likes. It's said that women are crazy about clothes and collections of arts and crafts"

"Really? I didn't know that."

"This was made by Korea's most famous craftsman. If you want to make a good impression, you must start with the wife"

"I'll keep that in mind"

"By the way, i haven't seen those friends before"

"I just got to know them recently"

Mrs.Shim looking and them since she feel curious. Jung Yunho isn't type of person who friends with random people.

 

All Jaejoong's friends sitting awkwardly and wandering where did Jaejoong go. When Mrs.Shim approach them, all of them stand.

"Sit down, please sit down. Im sorry for interrupting your fun"

"Ah..not at all" said Siwon.

"Then, you should head back now" said Yunho.

"Okay". When Mrs.Shim ready go to back suddenly she stops and look at Yunho curiously.

 

 

While Jaejoong in the wardrobe, he feel his legs hurt. "My legs....has she left yet?".

Jaejoong took out his phone and start typing. "Has she left already?"

Then Yunho replied. "Just wait quietly"

"Wait quietly? Yah, she still hasn't left? What exactly is she doing?"

 

 

Meanwhile at the living room is like a party. Karaoke party. Siwon is singing rock song while wearing sunglasses. Mrs.Shim is laughing so hard and her hand keep pushing Yunho. But Yunho just look without having any emotion.

Even Leeteuk, Kibum and Minwoo are laughing.

"Heechul-ah, your husband is awesome" said Leeteuk while gave thumb up. Heechul just smiles but in his heart, he feel really embarrassed and angry with Siwon.

"Sing one more song for me!" request Mrs.Shim

"Ahh. no no. Stop it already!" said Heechul while send his glare to Siwon.

"Encore, encore, encore!! One more song!! One more song!!" cheered Mrs.Shim, Leeteuk, Kibum and Minwoo.

Siwon laughed. "Okay, okay. I'll sing one more song."

Heechul feel like throwing stone to Siwon while Yunho is covering his face with hand. He feel really embarrassed. Siwon singing is really horrible.

"He's really funny!!" Mrs.Shim cannot stop laughing. Yunho just force himself to laugh too


 


 

 

Yoon Joo's house, after finished dinner. Yoochun looking at his and Yoon Joo's college photobook while smiling.

Yoon Joo came while bring tea for Yoochun. "So you're laughing at me?"

"It was really great before"

"To me, it's a sad memory"

"Because of me?"

"I used to think, 'How could there be someone so mean?' "

"I was so young that time." smiles Yoochun

"That mean child became so handsome. It's really amazing"

"I was popular back then too."

"You're as narcissistic as ever!" laughed Yoon Joo.

"Hyung hasn't changed either, right? I guess he really isn't coming. I was planning on keeping you company until he did"

"Yoochun-ah...."

"I guess i'll leave now. Thanks for dinner". Yoochun stand and walk to the door, then he stop and look at Yoon Joo. "You don't need to send me out". Yoon Joo look at him and did not say anything.

 


 

 

Jaejoong currently feel really sleepy waiting in the wardrobe room.

Suddenly Yunho came and slowly kiss his cheek. Jaejoong open his eyes and look at Yunho.

"You're so adorable" said Yunho with his seducing look.

 

Jaejoong smiling in his dreams but then he woke up for real since he heard Yunho's voice.

"Why don't you come out now" said Yunho.

Jaejoong slowly get up and touch his right cheek. Yunho look at Jaejoong, "Why?"

"A-ah..it'a nothing". Jaejoong walk out from the room. "They all left?"

"Yeah"

"Nothing happened right?"

"Like what?"

"It's just...i was wondering if Heechul found out."

"No, he didn't. Let's just hurry up and clean" command Yunho. Jaejoong look at him. "What?"

"It's nothing. Let's clean up."

And so YunJae start cleaning the house. Suudenly Jaejoong asked, "Why did you kissed me?"

Yunho stop his work but then he start to fix the sofa, "Like i said before, Im not a bad actor"

Jaejoong look at Yunho. "You mean you were acting?"

"Didn't you want to fool your friends?"

Jaejoong looked away and start to collect the glasses on the table while his hand shaking. Suddenly he get up and leave the house. Yunho quickly chase him and stop Jaejoong.

"Hey!"

"Why did you act?!!! They're my friends. If anyone's going to lie, i'll do it!". Jaejoong walk and leave.

While walking, tears fall on his cheeks. He feel really hurt. He thought Yunho kissed him was real. He shouldn't put a high hope. Jaejoong stop and sit at the bench.

"Acting...acting...really. The kiss was just an act? You're such a bad person....you really are, Jung Yunho. Good for you". His tears keep falling.

 


 

 

Next morning, Yunho getting ready for work. When he walk at the living room. He saw a maid clening up the house.

"Just leave it that way."

"Ah?"

"Leave everything as it is. I'll take care of it"

"Master..."

"Actually, just take a few days off." Then he leave.

 

 

 

At the gym, Minwoo, Kibum, Leeteuk and Heechul workout time.

"Jung Yunho couldn't take his eyes off of Jaejoong" said Kibum.

"I didn't get kissed like that even while i was dating!" added Leeteuk.

"Just like in movies. I have never been kissed like that in 30 years! Im so jealous!" said Minwoo

"You guys!" Heechul is angry.

"Heechul-ah, that was kind of low. Didn't you say Jaejoong's husband was having an affair?" said Leeteuk.

"How could he be having an affair? They're so much in love!" Kibum smiles.

"Are you saying that i lied?"

"That's not what we mean. You probably just saw it wrongly" said Minwoo.

"You're all fools!!! They were deliberately doing that for us to watch! It was so obvious. They were just acting" Heechul still with his bad attitude.

"Heechul-ah!!"

"And also Jaejoong disappeared in the middle of the housewarming. It's probably because Chairman Hyeon (Mrs.Shim) disapproves of their marriage"

"That's possible but you're going too far!" scolded Leeteuk.

"What i have done?"

"Is there a rule in the world that says only you can be happy? Why are you so mean to Jaejoong?!" Leeteuk mocked Heechul.

"Yes i think so too. Heechul, you're bit sensitive lately." said Minwoo.

"If you don't want to believe it, fine!!" Heechul walk and leave them

"What the hell is wrong with him?!" Leeteuk is boiling.

 

 

Heechul walk so fast then someone accidentally hit his shoulder. But Heechul just walk away.

The one that accidentally hit was Siwon's scandal, which Jaejoong saw in the lift. She turn to see Heechul and call him, "Hey!". She run to Heechul and he stops his steps.

"You're Lawyer Choi's wife, right?"

Heechul immediately smiles, "Yes, that's right"

"How is he doing? You two are getting well, right?" asked her while smirk, then walk away.

After few seconds, Heechul realized who was that woman. His face turned red and angry.

 

 

At Choi's lawyer office, Siwon is busy talking with his client. Suddenly Heechul came in without knocking.

"Oh Heechul. This is my wife" Siwon introduce him to the client. But then Heechul hit Siwon's head hard with his purse.

"Honey!! What are you doing? What's wrong?!!". But Heechul keep hitting Siwon. Then he grab Siwon's hair and shakes it. "Please leave. I will contact you later!". The client immediately leave.

"Honey!! What's wrong?!!! It's really hurts! What's wrong?!! Wait...wait!!! YAHHH!!"

After Heechul beaten-up Siwon, he get out from the room. While Siwon's face full with bruises and he cried.

"Why did i do? T_T" Siwon cried.

 

 


 

 

Jaejoong seems feel distracted by what happen last night. He could not focus much on his work. During lunch, Yunho called him, "What is it?" asked Jaejoong.

"When are you going to restore my home to its original state?"

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you say you would clean up after yourself?" Jaejoong sighed,

"Is that all you have to say?"

"No. Until you clean up my house, im confiscating all of your belongings that are at my house"

"Fine! Do what you want! I'll clean it up!" Jaejoong ended the call & throw his phone on the desk. He flip his hair , "AH!!!! Seriously?! What time is it?"

 

 

 

At World Hotel, Changmin busy with his work, then he pick-up the call. "This is the World Hotel secretary office, Shim Changmin speaking.". Suddenly he stand, "Yes?!! Ah yes!!!"

 

 

At the restaurant, Mrs.Shim request to see Changmin,

"I can tell just by how he was worried i might do something to that boy...There's something going on with him, right?" Mrs.Shim asked Changmin.

Changmin look at her nervously, "I....cannot say. It's his private life."

"Private life?! Give me a straight answer!"

"Even if you fire me, i still can't tell you."

Mrs.Shim sighed. "So it was that. If it wasn't he wouldn't be jerked around like that. I never thought my nephew would do something like that....Men are all the same. No, if he did something he should be responsible for, he should take care of it. It's better that way...."

Changmin looking at Mrs.Shim. He's confused with what she said. "Okay, tell me. How many months?"

"Pardon?" Changmin couldn't get it.

"Kim Jaejoong! How many months pregnant is he?"

"Pregnant?! That's not it at all!"

"It's not?!"

"Ofcourse not! He isn't like that..."

"Then what exactly are they doing?!" Mrs.Shim throw the pictures on the table.

Changmin look through the pictures. "Ah...Chairman"

"Not pregnant? Why are there also marriage rumours? Are they still together?! Are they in love?!"

"T-this...t-this......" Changmin stuttering

 

 

Back to World Hotel,

"So, how much did you tell her?" asked Yunho

"Everything, including the contract. I am so sorry, Boss." Changmin bow.

"I get it. You can go." Yunho sighed.

 


 

Later night at Jung's house, Jaejoong came to clean the house. While Jung just sit at the sofa while reading magazine like a boss. Jaejoong took out the vacuum cleaner to clean the living room.

"I don't like vacuum cleaners." said Yunho.

"Then go to your room."

"I don't want to"

Jaejoong sighed and put the vacuum back. Jaejoong sweep the sofa with rag.

"Why were you so angry yesterday?" asked Yunho without looking.

"You don't know?!"

"I don't. I thought it over but i don't"

"Because you kiss me without my permission" Jaejoong said with his annoyed voice.

"Don't tell me it was your first kiss?".Jaejoong stop cleaning and look at Yunho. Yunho immediately looking at him."Was it really your first kiss?!"

"No"

"How could you not have had your first kiss at that age..."

"I told you that's not my first kiss!!"

"Ahhh no wonder it felt awkward.." laughed Yunho.

"Is it fun? Are you making fun of me?!!" Jaejoong stand and walk. "Move!!" but Yunho pushed him, and his body fall next to Yunho.

"I wasn't acting". Yunho turn to look at Jaejoong. "I was lying when i said i was acting"

Jaejoong look at Yunho. Suudenly Yunho put his hand on Jaejoong's shoulder. They were so close, "I wanted to pretend to act, but it wasn't an act"

"If it wasn't acting then what was it?"

"I wonder....what is it?"

Jaejoong sighed. "You're the one who kissed me, why are you asking me?".Yunho keep looking on his eyes, Jaejoong feel nervous, "What?"

 

"What are you two doing?" Oh no~ Yoochun is here. Jaejoong immediately pushed Yunho and pretend to cleaning.

"What brings you here?" asked Yunho.

Yoochun seems angry to see how intimate Jaejoong and Yunho was. Yoochun came because he want to take all the stuff back to the shops which they borrowed only for housewarming party.

Jaejoong keep cleaning the table. Yoochun came, "You're going to stay here?"

"Oh yeah, im not done yet. You'll help me, right?"

"Why should i?" Yoochun said coldly and leave.

"Ahhh that's what should a fairy godmother does" Jaejoong mumbling.

"Fairy godmother?" Yunho suddenly asked.

"Ah...there's some thing called that" Suddenly Yoochun came in and grab Jaejoong's hand, "Yah, what's wrong?" asked Jaejoong. Yoochun doesn't care, he hold Jaejoong's hand so tight and drag him out from the house. "Yah! Yah!" Jaejoong tried to stop him.

"Jung Yoochun!!" shout Yunho.

"Clean it up yourself!" said Yoochun while dragging Jaejoong out.

"What's wrong with you?!!! Let me go! Yah!!!" Jaejoong bite Yoochun's hand. "What the hell are you doing?!!".

Yoochun just look at Jaejoong with his cold eyes. Jaejoong feel scared. "What's wrong?"

"You told me to help you"

"Is this called helping me?!" Jaejoong sighed. "What now?"

"I see you have misunderstood something." then Yoochun leave.

Jaejoong just couldn't understand why Yoochun acting strange like that, "What the hell is wrong with him?"

 

 

 

 

(N: Updated! Have a nice weekend  ^^)