Chapter 13

LIE TO ME

 

 

Next day, Jaejoong is very busy working. He's preparing for the next project event. Then his phone ringing. "Hello?"

"Are you busy?" Heechul called.

"I'm so free i don't even have time to eat lunch. What's wrong?"

"Tell me when you get off work. I'll go to your office."

Jaejoong stop working.'What the hell he's planning this time =='

"Sorry but, if it's no urgent , i'll see you some other time."

"No..i'll go to your house."

"My house?!!!!!!" Jaejoong accidentally shout.

 

 

Jaejoong ran to meet Heechul.

"Aren't you busy? You came so fast." asked Heechul

"What's so important that we have to meet?"

Heechul quickly grab Jaejoong and hug him. " I didn't know Jaejoong-ah! I didn't know you were having such a hard time!"

"Yah! What are you doing?!!"

"Why didn't you tell me? Suffering by yourself."

"Kim Heechul, speak up so that i can understand you"

"What to do, what to do, you really do not know?"

"What?"

"Your husband is having an affair"

"Affair? What affair?." Jaejoong is clueless but then, "AFFAIR?!". Heechul nodded. "How could that be? He only has me in his heart." Jaejoong tried to smile.

"I understand how you feel. Denial makes you more comfortable"

"Kim Heechul!"

" 'Is it because of me?' 'Is there something wrong with me?'. You'll blame yourself" Heechul keep talking.

"Heechul-ahh"

"It's alright. It's definitely not your fault." said Heechul while hold Jaejoong's hand.

Jaejoong pushed Heechul's hand. "I told you that's not it!!"

"It was right here. Yesterday, your husband was here with a woman."

"You must have seen it wrong."

"The atmosphere between them was really something. No matter how i look, this is an unusual relationship."

"You must have mistaken him for someone else!" Jaejoong raised his voice.

"No! I clearly saw it!" Heechul fight back. "So what if it's Jung Yunho? He is the same as others, having affairs." Heechul secretly smiles. While Jaejoong is really speechless and angry.

 

 

Jaejoong rushed to World's Hotel. At the lobby, he let out a loud sighed until all the workers look at him. Then he arrived at Jung's office. "He's inside, right?!"

Changmin is on the phone tried to stop him. "Kim Jaejoong-shi!!"

Jaejoong just barged into Yunho's office. "Let me warn you,not to be so close to other woman or man!!". He shout so loud but then "Omo!Ahh!!! You scare me!!"

Yunho is actually having a talk with Chairman Jeon in the office. Jaejoong was so shocked, then he bow to the Chairman and said sorry. He leave the room immediately. Jung Yunho was speechless and his blood is boiling. Chairman Jeon look at Yunho while laughing.

 

Jaejoong quickly enter the lift. When the door almost closed, Jung Yunho stop it by using his hand. Jaejoong was shocked. Yunho then took Jaejoong's hand and drag him out from the lift to the exit staircase.

"Are you insane?!!! How can you come here?!!!"

"I-im sorry. I am a little mad, so...Wait a moment! Who exactly is wrong?! Why are you shouting at me?!"

"Do you have dementia (mental disorder) ?!! Did you forget what just you did?!". Jung Yunho is really mad.

"Are you a guy who can't live without a women??!!"

"What?!!"

"My friend saw you, together with a woman!" Yunho can't believe this is happening. "How can you be with an other woman?! You're already married to me!!"

"Who said we're married?!!" Yunho shout

"Don't even look at another woman or man's eyes! Everybody already knows that you're my husband!! I'll definitely will not allow you to have an affair!!!!". Then Jaejoong pushed Yunho and leave.

Changmin saw what happened. "Are you okay?"

"HAAH!!! I am going to sue him!! What am i doing with that man?!"

 

In the lift, Jaejoong is nagging non-stop. "I think it's a man's nature to be a womanizer. They just go crazy!". Then Jaejoong stop and smiles, "Ah right! except Siwon sunbae"

Then the lift stop at Level 7, a couple enter while holding each other. Jaejoong is making annoying face. When Jaejoong look at them, his eyes goes wide. "Siwon....."

Siwon turn and saw Jaejoong."Jaejoong-ah..."

Both of them are speechless. Siwon is the one who having an affair.

 

 

Yunho just arrived home. He take a sit and staring, he remember last night scene when Yoon Joo caressing his cheek. Suddenly his phone ringing, Yunho sighed when he was Jaejoong is calling but then he just pick-up. "Hello?"

"What are you doing now?" Jaejoong seems a bit drunk.

"Are you drinking?"

"Bingo! Wanna come & join?" Jaejoong laughed.

"I don't have a reason to go out"

"Ahhh~~~ means cannot anything whenever im asking you out, is it?"

"Why should i?"

"Because now, you're my husband." Jaejoong laughed. Yunho at his phone then end the call.

 

Jaejoong having his 5th glass of beer. Then when he turn his back, "Oh? It's Jung Yunho! Yah everyone! My husband is here!!" shout Jaejoong.

"Stop it. Please get up"

"Sit down~ Another glass of beer here! " Yunho just stared at Jaejoong. "You're not going to drink?"

"Do you know oneself insatiable, is it?"

"So you're not drinking?" Jaejoong smile like a silly man. Yunho then slurp the beer. Jaejoong smiles again, "I see you also like to drink"

"You should apologize quickly"

"Apologize? For what?"

"For what happened earlier today"

"That was because of you, so you should apologize..."

"Kim Jaejoong-shi.."

"Why do men tend to have affairs and change of heart."

"Who is having the affair?"

"Im not saying it's you. I meant another man."

"Who is the other man?"

Jaejoong sighed. "Just now, at the hotel, i saw one man having an affair". Jaejoong's eyes getting teary. "It's not even my husband. It's another man's husband. Whether or not he has an affair, is none of my business. But why am i feeling so sad?..."

Jaejoong sweep away his tears. "Ahhh...im funny, aren't i?"

Yunho just look at Jaejoong. He seems feel sad looking at Jaejoong.

 

After finished drinking, now Jaejoong walking unstably but Yunho follow his from back. Jaejoong accidentally crashed the tree. Yunho rushed to Jaejoong and hold him. "Be careful as you walk!"

"Im doing fine, alright" Jaejoong pushed Yunho.

"This is what is called nothing wrong!" Yunho grab Jaejoong and hold him.

"Ahhh!!! You can't absolutely have an affair!"

People around them were looking, "Whether affair or not, quiet a bit!"

"Affairs are examples of extremely bad behaviour!"

"Now you're like this just nothing wrong, is it?"

Jaejoong keep nagging until he stand at the middle of the busy road. A car almost crashed him but almighty Jung Yunho quickly pull Jaejoong and hugged him.

Yunho hugged Jaejoong so tight. "Are you okay? Kim Jaejoong-shi?"

While hugging Jaejoong feel his stomach feel not good and there goes, he throw up on Jung Yunho's suit. Yunho was speechless and stunned.

Yunho then went to washroom and clean himself. While Jaejoong staying in Yunho's car.

Jaejoong is now conscious, he's not drunk anymore. When he remember, he puke on Yunho. "AHH! OMO! What do i do? What do i do?!!". Jaejoong quickly get out from the car.

"Are you trying to escape?"

Jaejoong then turn and smiles. "Me? Why would i?". Jaejoong laughed nervously. He doesn't realize his mascara all over his face. "Then im going"

Jaejoong quickly walk and leave Yunho. Yunho did not stop him.

 

Jaejoong went to the farmasi. "Ahjussi, give me a bottle of hangover medicine, quickly ". After pay, he look at himself on the mirror. "Omo! Ahh!! What do i do?! Who are you?!". Jaejoong almost crying and fixed his face.

 

Jaejoong walking and looking at the night beautiful scenery. Then he take a sit. Suddenly, Yunho came and sit beside him. "Oh, you didn't leave? What's the matter?"

"Nothing is wrong, but if something happens to you. Wouldn't i be the most suspected person?"

"It is really true."

Yunho suddenly feel cold. Jaejoong look at him. "Are you cold? Than i think you must like the thin"

"Because someone asked blessing wear cheap clothes"

"I'm sorry"

"Ofcourse you're sorry"

Jaejoong smiles looking at the beautiful flowers falling from the big tree. Yunho smiles when he look at Jaejoong.

"Do you like that man?"

"Who?"

"The man who is having an affair. Unknowly also likes or not, that it is a pity!"

"It's not because of like but too sad. Disappointed of love. This kind of feeling is not really good. Most people will change. Whether it's towards the good end or bad end. But since it's first love, it can't be the same as my memory. Isn't that cool?"

"No. That way there like that pain."

Both of them looking at the sky and smiles. Then they turn and look at each other.

'To this day,my first love has completely come to an end'

Yunho staring at Jaejoong and his eyes landed on Jaejoong's lips. Slowly Yunho's body get close to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just look at Yunho with his big doe eyes. Closer, closer, Jaejoong slowly close his eyes. Their lips just 1 inch gap but then Jaejoong open his eyes and so does Jaejoong. Both of them shocked and quickly back to normal position. Yunho and Jaejoong make an awkward movement.

 


 

Morning day~~

Yunho woke up from his sleeps, he remember last night he almost kiss Jaejoong. Yunho keep rolling on the bed. He can't believe, he almost kiss Kim Jaejoong! Suddenly his phone ringing, it's Kim Jaejoong. Yunho quickly sit on the bed. "What's the matter?" (lol no hello? xD)

"Oh, you're up? So, can we meet up for awhile?"

"Kim Jaejoong-shi.."

"I'll send you a text message with the location." Jaejoong end the call.

Yunho look at his phone. "Because of what reason to dictated to me?"

 

 

Yunho went to the coffee shop to meet Jaejoong.

"Oh you came very quick. Do you want to eat this? Do you want some? These macaoons are really delicious"

"No need" Yunho reject.

"So, just a cup of coffee okay. I'll treat you." smiles Jaejoong.

Yunho suddenly laughed. "Im going insane. Kim Jaejoong-shi. You seems to be seriously misunderstanding one thing. Yesterday was because of that time atmosphere"

Jaejoong knocking the table. "Do you think i will let you off easily?". Jaejoong took out the contract. "For you, an additional project. Up to the very end of the contract. Be with another man or woman together that time. Be careful. Don't let other people see you. I know. I will also be careful."

"Because of this matter, you wanted to see me?"

"Ofcourse, is there anything else? Do you have anything else to ask?". Yunho was speechless (disappointed ah Jung? xD). "Write quickly! I don't have much time"

Yunho just signed the contract which currently sort of messy since Jaejoong added new one.

 

While walking towards their car, Yunho keep looking at Jaejoong, but Jaejoong just walk straight to his car. "Jung Yunho-shi, don't worry. After drinking alcohol, i do tend to forget things.". Jaejoong wave to Yunho and drive away~

Yunho just stunned. 

 


 

 

"Affair?!! Jung Yunho is having an affair?!!!!" Leeteuk was shocked.

"This is really shocking isnt it?!" said Kibum.

"At least im not so shocked, Not all men are the same" said Heechul.

"But, why ae you telling us this?" asked Leeteuk.

"We need to comfort him, right? Pity him isnt it?"

All of them were shocked when Heechul said that. Heechul then get up, "Oh, im leaving first."

"Is he feeling bad for Jaejoong?". Leeteuk feel weird with Heechul's behaviour.

 


 

Yoochun is waiting for Jaejoong infront of jewelery shop. Jaejoong running towards him. "Im very sorry, im very sorry! Have you waited for so long?"

"Must certainly requested me matters,what is it?"

"Let's go!" Jaejoong and Yoochun enter the shop.

"Ring?" asked Yoochun.

"Mmm~ not an ordinary ring. After seeing it for just a moment, one loses its strength. That ring. You should know the type of ring that im going to pick, right?"

"Money?"

"There are useful passbooks be guaranteed to get loan"

"Just for this matter, do you need to spend money in such a place?"

"Haish. I already said it. Kim Heechul didn't do this thing."

"Wasn't your friend's husband having an affair? 'Your husband is having an affair'. This sentence does not just spike, is it?"

"It is despicable to do that. I hate to become with same person like those rotten man....How about this one?". Jaejoong showed to Yoochun.

"Please wait a moment" Yoochun make a call.

 

While looking at the catalog, the worker showed to them jewelry set, diamond ring, necklace and bracelet. "Woah. This is really not a joke! This store than just now, and that house...Are you okay?" asked Jaejoong.

"There is simply no way to compare". Yoochun seems like helping Jaejoong to get those expensive stuffs.

"Really?..." but then Jaejoong stop smiling. he worried about the price.

"Don't worry, we have already agreed on borrowing" said Yoochun.

"We can borrow this sort of thing?"

"According to circumstances" smiles Yoochun.

"Yahhhh~ You're like a genie! The genie in the magic lamp" Jaejoong jumped happily.

"You're wrong. I'm the fairy godmother from Cinderella"

Jaejoong burst on laughing."What is that?". He hit Yoochun with a book.

"Yah, try this one" Yoochun put the ring on Jaejoong's finger.

"Omo!! so beautiful!!" Jaejoong is giggling like a girl. "Is it more beautiful than me?"

"I like it with a lot of gems"

 


 

 

Jaejoong makeup and wear a very beautiful dress and visit Heechul at his house.

"I arrived too quickly, i couldn't able to buy anything." Jaejoong gave Heechul cake that he bought. But then his real attention is actually to show his beautiful diamond ring on his finger.

Heechul saw that ring and he start to stuttering. "Th-thanks"

 

Leeteuk, Kibum and Minwoo also at Heechul's house. "Hye, haven't seen you in long time."

"Jaejoong-ah, all of us have heard about it. How could you say you're not married?" scolded Leeteuk.

"Ah just.. i have my own reason" Jaejoong tried to smiles. "We haven't seen each other in such a long time! You've grown thinner!" Jaejoong said to Kibum.

All of them laughing happily.

 

Suddenly Siwon come back home and bring back flowers for Heechul. Seems like Heechul is showing off to his friends especially Jaejoong. While Siwon was shocked to see Jaejoong also there. So Siwon quickly excuse himself and leave. Jaejoong just stay quiet and feel awkward to see Siwon after that incident.

 

"Why Jaejoong is here" Siwon sighed. Life reduce by 10 years (lol)

 

While eating, Minwoo saw ring on Jaejoong's finger. "Jaejoong-ah, is that your wedding ring?? Omo!! This must be damn expensive!!"

"This is really not a joke!" Kibum also excited.

Meanwhile, Heechul is really angry and jealous with Jaejoong.

"Heechul-ah, look at this! It's super beautiful!." Kibum want Heechul to see the ring

heechul just ignore Kibum. "Anyway, when do you plan to invite us to your house warming party?" asked Heechul.

"House warming?" Jaejoong was shocked.

"Ofcourse, a house warming party." Heechul grinned.

 

 

'HOUSE WARMING!!!'

 

 

 

 

(N: Another trouble for Jaejoong~ hohohoho~ btw, i didn't do double update last night, sorry~  so i update earlier today ^^

Anyway, thank you for all the comment and subcribes this story! Have a nice day!)