Chapter 3

LIE TO ME

In the early morning, Jaejoong is in rush to go out. Mr.Kim asking him where is he going,

"i'm going out to pay the money", said Jaejoong while tie up his shoelace.

"Are you a loan shark?" Mr.Kim asked.

Jaejoong then stop and look at his father,"What are you talking about? ahh~ i'm going now! Bye dad!"

"Why did he wail like a ghost in the middle of the night? Scary~" Mr.Kim feel weird with his son's attitude.

Jaejoong then goes to the hotel to pay Yunho the hospital fees.

Jaejoong walking to the reception. "Your CEO name Jung Yunho right?"

"Yes, May i asked why you want to meet him?" the receptionist asked.

Jaejoong told the receptionist that he want to give the money to Jung Yunho but then the worker refused due to the procedure of the hotel that they can't accept money or any valuable stuffs. The receptionist suggest Jaejoong to give the money personally to Yunho. Jaejoong sighed but he still not give up. He went to the lounge and luckily he saw Jung Yunho who sitting there like a boss (ofcourse he's the boss xD)

Yunho then turn around which facing Jaejoong and smiles handsomely. Jaejoong was shocked and blushed at the same time, 'Is he waiting for me?'

Yunho is waving his hand but then not to Jaejoong but to the girl who is walking behind him. It's actually Chairman Lee's daughter. They having 2nd date at the hotel. Jaejoong feel so damn embarrassed. He turn around and sit on the chair which not facing Yunho, to cover himself.

Jaejoong is peeking Yunho and his date."I though he was waiting for me. Ah! Stop fantasizing Kim Jaejoong!", scolding himself. And a waiter came asking if Jaejoong want to order, so he asked for Strawberry juice. After drink half of the glass, Jaejoong feel he really need to go to the toilet. Jaejoong asked the waiter for the direction of the toilet. He get up but then he sit back,

"I can't. What if he leaves while i'm away? Just endure it...i have patience to endure it well. Ahhhh! I might as well just go straight to them. But with a girl there, it will be inappropriate", mumbling himself while drink the strawberry juice.

"What are they talking about for so long?!", Jaejoong then trying to hear what Yunho and the girl talking about while pushing the chair backward. Unfortunately, he fall from the chair and the strawberry juice splashed on his clothes.

Jaejoong is so embarrassed, 'Omo!! What to do?! I can't open my eyes!No way!'

So he pretends to pass out. Jung Yunho then picks him up and takes him to his hotel room. During this time, Jaejoong's friends watches where Yunho carrying Jaejoong with bridal-style and a rumor soon spreads that Jaejoong and Yunho are married .

When they arrived the hotel room, Yunho throw Jaejoong on bed. Jaejoong then get up and straight away went to the toilet. Yunho stared while Jaejoong walked. After finished doing his business in the toilet, Jaejoong mumbling to himself what he should give excuse to Yunho after what happened.

Yunho feel impatient and knocked the door, "Stop causing trouble, come out now!"

"My legs fell asleep from sitting too long", Jaejoong giving his excuse.

"You might have a concussion. Let's go to the hospital. Get X-ray to see what's wrong. ", said Yunho.

Jaejoong tried to avoid more problem, "It's alright. There's really nothing wrong. My head is originally really strong. There's nothing unusual."

"Still, better to have go a thorough checkup. It will be troublesome if you go back on your word in the future", Yunho said coldly.

Jaejoong feel like received a slap, "Ahhhh....because i injured here, i will asked for your money? What do you see me as? Do i look like a terrorist?"

"Isn't it right? Obviously, there's nothing wrong but you still faint as if you're acting in a movie" said Yunho.

Jaejoong sighed, "Because it's too embarrassing. That's why. What about you? Why did you hold me without my permission? Are you a ert?! "

"If i do not carry you out, I'm afraid you may have to lie there the entire day. Let me hear the reason why you changed your hair style within the day and showed up here" protest Yunho.

Jaejoong walk toward his bag and took out the white envelope which contain money he own Yunho.

Yunho angrily said, "Did you know who i am?!"

"I've read the article on magazine. They photoshopped you quite a bit. It made me hard to recognize you!", Jaejoong state.

"I clearly said there's no need for it, right?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not that kind of person. I am civil officer! Regardless of any situation have declined reception and hospitality, and also bribes. I'm going, i have finished what i need to do ", Jaejoong put the money on the bed.

"Wait, you plan to leave just like that?" Yunho tried to stop him.

Jaejoong looking at his clothes which full of dirt due to strawberry juice splashed on his clothes.

"Are you afraid i will damage the hotel's image if i walked out like this?"

"I will send someone to get you clothes. Leave after you changed." said Yunho.

Jaejoong just smiles and walk out from the room. When he's out, he purposely make his hair messy and walk like a sick people.

"Ahhh!! Ahhh!! (acting like he's in pain). Here is not a place for human to stay! How can there be such a hotel like this?", Jaejoong then get into the elevator while other people looking at him with worried expression. Once he reached ground level, Jaejoong laughed so hard while jumping like a stupid girl.

Yunho look at the money and laughs. Changmin then asked "What is it? Something interesting?"

"It's not interesting, but I'm speechless. " said Yunho.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoochun currently outside the Seoul but he still in Korea. He want to enjoy himself. He arrived at one of his old best friend's house.

Knock knock

"Haishh! Who is it in this early morning?" The sleepy guy complained.

"Oh ! Yah!! Jung Yoochun!!"

"Junsu-yaa~ you're still staying here", smiles Yoochun.

Yoochun and Junsu is closed friend, they shared the same interest where both of them really loves to paint. Yoochun walks around Junsu's house, full with beautiful and amazing painting.

"Woahh~ Junsu-ya, this is good!" praised Yoochun.

"Did your brother looking for you?" asked Junsu

"Ahh yes~ anyway, can i stay here for awhile?", asked Yoochun while his eyes on the painting.

"No, you can't. You better go back home! Don't let people worry about you. By the way, do you want ramen?", offered Junsu.

Yoochun just agree and Junsu went to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Yoochun took out a tissue from his pocket and it's actually Jaejoong's resignation letter. Yoochun laughed when he remember the incident.

 

Jaejoong his back to work and send his apology letter. The manager said he should just hand-in his resignation letter instead. Jaejoong told his manager,he have wrote it but someone stole it. Jaejoong bow and go back to his table. All his colleague laughing at him due to his unlogical reason.

 

On the other side, Jaejoong's old friends is having lunch together including Kim Heechul.

"Married? Who? Jaejoong?!" Minwoo asked.

Heechul then tried to make himself feel relief since his other friend doesn't even know about it.

"Maybe he just lying. A lie to get back people attention"

Kibum the one who saw Yunho carried Jaejoong at the hotel, interrupt,"No! He's really married! I saw them!" 

"What? Where?When?" asked Minwoo and Leeteuk

"In Jung's World Hotel! He's quite handsome! Extremely good looking." Kibum gave thumb up.

"Are you talking bout his husband?" Heechul asked curiously.

"Yes! Yah! Jaejoong's husband really handsome!!" scream Kibum.

All 3 of them including Heechul shocked. He feel really jealous and doesn't believe what Kibum have just said. After finished the lunch, Minwoo, Kibum and Leeteuk calling their friends to spread the news about Jaejoong's marriage.

"He seems to have hit the jackpot!" "I heard his husband is a chaebol!" "A Chaebol who owns hotels, resorts and department stores!"

While Heechul still at the lunch table,thinking of what he have heard.

"That type of man, and Jaejoong??! How is it possible!", Heechul tried to calm down himself.

Starting from that day, the rumour start spreading through the whole S.Korea.

"Do you know Jung Yunho? Yes! Jung Yunho! He's married to my friend of a friend! Kim Jaejoong!" "Omo! Really? Jung yunho is married?!" "I heard Jung Yunho is married!"

In the middle of Seoul where people keep gossiping about it, Chairman's Lee daughter heard it and she feel so shocked. She started to like Yunho but then she feel really hurt after heard the rumour.

At the golf club, Yunho is playing golf, he saw Chairman's Lee daughter and approach her but then she just bow at him and walk away. Yunho explained that he couldn't contact her for last few days because he was busy. Then she stops her steps and turn to face Yunho.

"You used me as a cover, i'm not happy about it."

"What?", asked Yunho.

"Don't worry, i won't tell Chairman." then she walks.

"What is she talking about?", Yunho feel weird.

"Jung Yunho!" Hyunjoong, his old friend approached him. "Haven't seen you in a long time. Yah, how can you not tell us that you got married?"

"Married? Who? Me? What nonsense are you saying?." Yunho laughs but then he stops. His face turned angry when his head pop-up with Jaejoong's smiling face.

 

 

 

(N: Yay! Double update xD but sadly this is short one~ i'll try to make it longer tmrw. My new experience while writing ,"Writing a fanfic really take alot of time to finished it" xD )

Oh well, Goodnight people! :)