Chapter 22

LIE TO ME

 

When Jaejoong came out from the washroom, but out of nowhere, The Almighty Jung Yunho grab Jaejoong's hand and drag Jaejoong away with his angry face.

Jaejoong was speechless. He tried to pull out the grip but then Yunho hold his hand so tight. Yunho drag Jaejoong into the lift. Once they in the life, Yoochun arrived at the restaurant. Unfortunately for Yoochun since he missed Jaejoong for few seconds.

 

The lift stop at level 4. Once the door open, Yunho and Jaejoong saw Changmin and the other 2 workers talking while standing infront of the door lift..

Changmin was damn shocked. Jaejoong try to let go his hand but Yunho hold it tightly.

Yunho look at Changmin, "Sorry, please take the next one"

Once the door closed, "We didn't see wrong, right? They were holding hands" one of the worker stunned.

Changmin was speechless. While the 2 workers quickly take out their phone and ready to tell the news to others

 

 

While Yoochun, he keep walking around the restaurant and look for Jaejoong.

At the same time, JoonHo received call from Jaejoong, "Ahh...if it's an emergency, then it can't be helped. But Jaejoong-shi, it's not a big emergency, right? Ah okay"

 

 


 

 

Yunho drove and stop at Hanriver. Jaejoong immediately get out from the car and slammed the door.

"How can you just drag me out like this?!!" Jaejoong let out his anger

"You said it was the last time, but why you always appear infront of me?!!" Yunho shouted.

"Didn't you see?! I was on a blind date!"

"Using work and blind dates as an excuse. Is this the last time?!"

"Just ignore me then"

"You make it impossible for me to ignore you!!! Didn't you say you don't want any misunderstanding?! That you don't want to end like a fool?! Actually you only want me to see you, by coming to my hotel, right?!!"

"Sorry if i troubled you. I didn't plan it on purpose, but i was short-sighted"

"Kim Jaejoong!!"

"Don't worry! I will not appear infront of you ever again!". Jaejoong walk away from Yunho.

Yunho sighed heavily.

 

Jaejoong walking even though he doesn't know where is he going to,

"You could have told me. Why did you have to drag me out? Then why grab my hand?! Making me misunderstand! He's really bad...really.....AHHHHH!!".Jaejoong shouted. A ball hit his head so hard, then 3 of little boys came, apologize to him and leave.

Jaejoong immediately cry while hold his head which hit by the ball.

Yunho slowly came to him, "Are you alright?"

Jaejoong sobbing, "I like you! I like you!! So don't like her!!". Jaejoong turn to Yunho while crying, "I said, i like you, so don't like her!" (Aigoo~ our Joongie like a cute kid)

Yunho smiles, "That's right. If you have something to say then say it, don't hold it in. This way, i will know how you feel. Then, what do you honestly feel?"

Jaejoong stop crying, "So, does your heart also feel the same?"

"I already said i like you. Don't you remember?"

"If you like me, can't you like only me? Don't hurt me!! Can't you just like me?!". Jaejoong feel like this since he doesn't want to get more hurt. He feel the pain so deep.

"I can't hurt an innocent person again. That's all it!"

Jaejoong look directly to Yunho's eyes, "It seems you think you have to take responsibility for the past"

"Otherwise...if i don't do that, can you still like me? Can't i even do that?"

Jaejoong breath heavily, "I must be going crazy. Just forget what happened". Then he walk away again, and sit on the bench. Thinking so deeply while his eyes still teary.

Yunho just stared at the night view, thinking so deep. What should he do? What should he choose?

 

 


 

At Kim's house

 

Mr.Kim is looking at the old photos of Jaejoong when he was a kid. "Our son seems to be having a hard time lately. If you were here, you would be able to take care of him better"

 

"Im home" said Jaejoong

"Oh how was it?" asked Mr.Kim

"It was good"

"Did you like him?...Ah did he like you?"

"Hm...i don't know"

"Yahhh..don't be like that and tell me"

"There was nothing special, we just ate...". Jaejoong hesitate to tell.

"Jaejoong-ah, should we drink some soju?"

"That sounds good. Im going to wash up and then i'll come out. Please wait. Ah! i'll make some snacks." smiles Jaejoong and walk to his room

 

 

Jaejoong done shower and he bring out some food to eat and drink with soju. Mr.Kim and Jaejoong looking at the  photobook together. 

"During this time, my son was there best", Mr.Kim laughed. "You kept crying, you didn't like school and always had a bad temper"

"I have never been like that..." Jaejoong pouted.

"Do you still meet up with your close friends?"

"They are very busy. Some have become mothers and others are still working. Not so long ago, i met up with some of them and they seem to be living well"

Mr.Kim nodded while looking at photo of Jaejoong and his late mother. "You're thinking of mum, right?" asked Jaejoong.

"Your mother said that when her son get married, she should be there"

"You did great at all the things mums are meant to do. In the future, i will marry a man who will also take you in. Future-son-in-law"

Mr.Kim look at Jaejoong, "Aigoo, forget it, okay? Forget it, okay?"

"Alright~ alright~~!" said Jaejoong while poking his dad's waist.

"Yah! stop it! You're giving me goosebumps, stop it!" Mr.Kim laughed so loud..Jaejoong stop poking and stared at his dad face. "What's wrong? Is it your first time seeing your dad's face?"

"Yes! Thick eyebrows, very handsome,i admit"

Mr.Kim pouted, "I see that you're bored..."

Jaejoong laughed then take last shot of soju, "Im going to sleep, i have to go to the resort tomorrow"

"Okay"

"Don't drink too much"

"I know, good night"

"Good night", Jaejoong went to the bed

Mr.Kim sighed, "Looks like he's having a hard time"

 

 


 

Next day, Yoon Joo arrived at the Gold Resort and at the same time Jaejoong also arrived.

Yoon Joo walk to the receptionist, "Hello, im here to meet Secretary Shim"

 

Jaejoong busy walking then he saw Changmin. Changmin smile and bow to him, "Is everything alright?"

"Ahhh yes" Jaejoong said awkwardly. Changmin then bow and leave.

 

Once Changmin at the office, he saw Yoon Joo. "Ohh Yoon Joo-shi"

"I went to the hotel, they told me you're here" said Yoon Joo

"Did you come to see me?"

Yoon Joo nods, "What's wrong with Oppa (Yunho)?"

"What's wrong with him?"

"Kim Jaejoong"

"Ohh...althought CEO Jung and i friends, we don't know each other's personal lives" Changmin lied. Even though Changmin is Yunho's secretary but the same time Changmin also handle the manager work at the Gold Resort which ordered by Yunho. Yunho and Changmin is close friends since high school. To Changmin during work, he doesn't like to mix personal life with work. He always respect Yunho, so he doesn't want to tell anything to Yoon Joo.

Yoon Joo look sharp at him,"It's because of work that he's tired, right? When a man gets tired, they find someone to lean on, right? Or, did something happen to the hotel? He's always had a lot of people worrying about him. They're all concerned about him."

"Yoon Joo-shi, i only know one thing. CEO Jung really wants to take good care of you. Whether it's love or something else, you can judge it by yourself"

Yoon Joo sighed, "I understand oppa (Yunho) the most"

"So, you don't have self-confidence right now, is that it?"

Yoon Joo laughed bitterly, "I thought you were on my side"

"It was nice to see you both in love. So i thought you were good together"

"Isn't that the case now?"

"Because CEO Jung is having a hard time"

"Im also having a hard time"

"Yoon Joo-shi, it's been 3 years. Don't just look at the Jung Yunho of 3 years ago, look at the Jung Yunho now"

Yoon Joo sighed, "Now i know why oppa sometimes is afraid of you". Suddenly Changmin's phone ringing. Yoon Joo stand up, "Please answer the phone, you seems busy. I'll get going"

"Please go back carefully". Changmin bow and Yoon Joo leave the room. He pick-up the call, "Hello? I get it". Changmin rushed out and run to Yoon Joo who waiting for the lift.

"Don't take these elevators. It's easier to get to the car park using one the one for personnel use" said Changmin

"Ah okay". Yoon Joo just follow Changmin. Changmin lead her until he stop his steps because he saw Jaejoong who busy looking at the workingpaper walking towards them. The scene that Changmin want to avoid but he seems failed it. Yoon Joo saw Jaejoong, "Annyeonghaseyo (Hello)", she greet Jaejoong

Jaejoong shocked but then he bow abit and greet her back, "Annyeonghaseyo"

Yoon Joo continue walking followed by Changmin and pass by Jaejoong. Jaejoong sighed heavily and continue walking, 'Why must i met her?'

 

 

Meanwhile at World's Hotel, Jung Yunho busy working in his office got call from Changmin. He sighed and answered it, "What's the matter?"

"Jung Yunho!" Changmin shouted

"What now?"

"Whether it is distress or love, just do it outside. Don't let the staff members over there watch it with excitement!"

"Why are you so angry?"

"Who told you to hold hands with a man at my work place?!"

"Ahh..that..."

Changmin cut him, "I told you clearly before. Too much caring will only harm the other person! Don't put in too much attention to those whom you can't take responsibility for. It may be the best way for you, but only for you. Whichever way, someone will be hurt, so take care of things responsibly!!" Changmin end the call.

Yunho sighed heavily and rested his head on the big chair.

 


 

That night, Yunho went to Yoon Joo's house.

 

Yoon Joo smiles, "It's been exactly one week"

"I was worried, you didn't answer your phone"

"But, did Jaejoong-shi say he likes you?"

"Yeahh..."

"You should be very happy, Kim Jaejoong-shi is very charming. I thought about it alot because i want to understand you. Though it doesn't make sense that you like Kim Jaejoong, i wanted to understand what you have said. Thinking about it, it could happen. I was not with you for 3 years"

"Yoon Joo-ya..."

"You could also waver" Yoon Joo keep denying the fact that Yunho doesn't love her anymore.

"I am not wavering. I....like that person"

"No! You're just wavering because i wasn't around. It's because i was not around that you are wavering!"

"Yoon Joo-yaa"

"I tried hard to understand you, because i want to understand. But, how can you be like this? Oppa, do you know you're becoming more strange? My heart didn't change, so how can your heart changed?" her eyes become teary. "Oppa!"

Yunho silent for few second, "I will wait until you get over me"

Yoon Joo's tears fall on her both cheek

 

 


 

Another day pass, Jaejoong busy working for the preparation of the event in the resort. 

Hyun Su sighed, "Aren't you hungry?"

"You slacker, finish you work first"

"Im almost done, what bout you?"

"I almost done too. I just have to finish the powerpoint"

"Yeah, you're sure fast!"

Jaejoong sighed then his phone ringing, "Im workng!"

"I know!", It's Yoochun. "But why do civil servant don't have lunch hours? It's lunch time!"

"Im hanging up!" said Jaejoong

"Ahh do all civil servant always have to take the lead?"

"Im hanging up!!":

"Come out, okay? My treat"

"What?!"

"Im at the resort" smiles Yoochun.

Jaejoong end the call and go out to meet Yoochun while sighed. Jaejoong saw Yoochun sitting at the bench, "Yah, i don't have time to eat lunch"

"Channggg!!" Yoochun took out a cute monkey toy.

"What's this?"

" 'Annyeonghaseyo, Im Kim Jaejoong, i am a government servant. I got stung by bees and it turned my hair yellow' " Yoochun narrated as the monkey. "Look carefully, doesn't he look just like you? Eyes, nose, mouth and this stomach" Yoochun laughed and gave to Jaejoong

"Ahh what is that?" Jaejoong pushed 

" 'Haish! You hate me! Why do you hate me? Play with me Jaejoong-noona' ".

Jaejoong laughed, "Yah, he looks like you"

"Yah, take a look. it really looks like you". Yoochun imitated

Jaejoong immediately hit Yoochun. Then he play with the toy, "Very cute"

"Looks like the blind date didn't turn out so well. I knew it would be like that."

"You're here just to ask me this?"

"Im at least you should have a report after the match-making! Does he not like you?"

"Nope"

"Eyy, that must be it. There's no charm for one who goes after blind date man"

"Then i have no choice. So being charmless, i can only go to work" Jaejoong stand

"You're angry? right?" Yoochun stop Jaejoong.

"Let go!"

"Getting angry over such small things". Yoochun feel uneasy because Jaejoong didn't look at him and silent. "Yah~~!"

Actually Jaejoong trying to hold his laugh. He just want to tease Yoochun. "You fell for it? Hahahahaha~~~". Jaejoong turned and laughed at him. "You're too easily deceived. Yah! Im Kim Jaejoong, and won't be angry because of something trivial. Im going, i've go to work"

Yoochun just can't believe he fall for it. lol. Jaejoong walk but then he turn again, "Thank you for giving this to me"

Yoochun wave to Jaejoong.

 

 


 

 

Yoon Joo took out a small box and opened it. She keep the engagement ring that Yunho gave to her. She wear the ring and smiles. Oh Yoon Joo, when will you wake up from your dream?

 

At Mrs.Shim's house, she invited Yoon Joo for a small talk.

"I apologize for that day, i was being too impulsive" said Mrs.Shim

"No, it's alright"

"I feel sorry for Kim Jaejoong-shi. I didn't think he's get so hurt. Said it was a show,i thought he was really putting on a show"

"Im thinking about moving up the wedding" said Yoon Joo.

Mrs.Shim was kinda shocked, "Have you discussed with Yunho?"

"He didn't have time to consider this"

"Did Yunho say that he wants to marry you?"

"Aunty, we.....we've already waited for 3 years. I don't want to wait any longer, i can't wait anymore"

 

Mrs.Shim sighed heavily. After Yoon Joo left, Mrs.Shim went to her office. She was thinking so deep. She feel confused with the whole situation betwen Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoon Joo. "What do mean exactly?". Then she make a call to her assistant, "Look into Kim Jaejoong futher!"

 

 

 

At World Hotel, Mrs.Shim went to Yunho's office.

"Oh You're here" Yunho greet her

"Did you have lunch?"

"I've already eaten. Have you heard of the report for the franchise member qualification change?" asked Yunho

"I don't care, you take care of it"

"What's wrong with you? Are you joking?"

"I just met Yoon Joo"

"Ahhhh..."

"Don't be like that, i apologized"

"You did well"

"She talked about marriage. Saying she doesn't want to wait, and she can't wait". Yunho was kinda shocked. Mrs.Shim saw that expression, "Looks like she didn't discuss it with you"

"We will discuss it amongst ourselves."

"Kim Jaejoong seems to be a pretty nice person"

Yunho just silent but his expression look good.

 


 

Jaejoong having lunch together with his co-workers and manager.

"Kim Jaejoong, Kim HyunSu, you both worked hard. You know that officers also have to participate, right? Don't make anything mistake!" said the manager

"Yes" all of them nodded.

"Especially you, Kim Jaejoong!" manager point at him

"Yes?"

"Don't get people's attention!"

"Yes, i know"

 

After lunch Jaejoong continue with his work, "Ahhh headache!"

HyunSu came to him, "You should go  downstairs. Someone is looking for you"

"Who is it?"

"I don't know"

Jaejoong quickly went down. Then he saw Yoon Joo who is waiting for him. He feel uneasy looking at her.

Both of them went and sit at the suitable place to talk. Jaejoong sit awkwardly beside Yoon Joo, "I can't leave my desk for long"

"I must have looked for you when you're noy busy" said Yoon Joo

Jaejoong turned to her and saw Yoon Joo's ring, he feel trembling, "But then what's brings you here?"

"Before coming here, i wanted to tell you alot of things. But forgot it after seeing you"

"Just say it"

"Yunho oppa and i, we're getting married"

Jaejoong feel like a bullet hit his heart but then he tried to control himself, "Why are you telling me this?"

"I felt that i should let you know, Jaejoong-shi. I heard that you like him"

Jaejoong trembling again, he feel really angry, upset.

 

After end metting with Yoon Joo, Jaejoong walk so fast then he calling Yunho, "Didn't i tell you to forget about it?! Can't we just forget it?! Why did you have to bring it up?!"

Yunho was actually in the middle of meeting with the other manager including Changmin. Jaejoong continue shouting on the phone, "You wanted to show off infront of her, is that it?!"

"But..."

Jaejoong cut him, "The two of you must be having fun. I told you not to talk about it, why did you talk about it?!!! WHY?!". Jaejoong cut the call. He breath heavily, too much of headache.

 

Yunho look at his phone, he was stunned. Then he look at his workers who looking at him, "Im sorry, please continue with the meeting"

 


 

It's already 7PM, most of the worker already left work but Jaejoong still on his desk. He look so miserable. Hyun Su and JunJin (another of his co-worker) looking at Jaejoong.

"Let's have a company dinner tonight!" said JunJin

"Dinner? Great!!" HyunSu excited

"We haven't done it as a team"

But then Jaejoong throw his pen, Junjin and HyunSu scared at Jaejoong. They immediately turned around, "Let's do it next time" said Hyunsu

"Let's go out now" Jaejoong take his bag and walk out from the office, followed by Hyunsu and Junjin.

 

Yunho was waiting for Jaejoong in the car, he saw Jaejoong walking pass-by, he immediately open the car's door, "Kim Jaejoong-shi!"

Jaejoong stop walking and look at Yunho,"Let's talk"

Jaejoong just ignored Yunho and walk away. Yunho feel angry, "Kim Jaejoong-shi!!!". He run to Jaejoong

While Junjin and Hyunsu was shocked. "Who is that?" asked Junjin

"Jung, Jung...Jung Yunho!" Hyunsu stuttered.

"Jung Yunho...World..World Hotel,is it?"

Hyunsu nod and drag Junjin to follow YunJae.

 

 

Now Jaejoong, HyunSu and Junjin at the restaurant, eating meat with soju. Jung Yunho also there, but enjoying the food by himself because he being ignored by Jaejoong.

"Please give me another dish of meat!" Yunho shouted even his mouth full with meat.

"You eat well!" said Hyunsu.

"Because i haven't eaten lunch!" Yunho smiles

Jaejoong look around the restaurant, "How come there's not many customers? Cheers!" 

"I reserved the whole store today" Yunho interrupt

Hyunsu and Junjin was amazed. "Then would you also pay for our table?", asked Hyunsu

"I know that some civil servant, don't accept any reception, hospitality, and bribery"

Jaejoong rolls his eyes and drink more soju. Junjin and Hyunsu raised their hand, "Im not!" "Me neither!"

"Why do you keep talking to someone you don't know?" Jaejoong scolded them

"I just wan to...." Hyunsu smiles to Jaejoong. She feel scared with Jaejoong's gaze

"Must be hard working with him, right?" asked Yunho

"Eyyy, don't mention it...." Junjin stop talking with Jaejoong glared at him.

"Since im paying, i hope you will take good care of him. Do you guys want another dish of meat?" asked Yunho

"Ah yes!!!Thank you! Ahjumma, give us one more..." Junjin shouted

Jaejoong cut him,"That's enough, enough. Stop eating!". Jaejoong turned to look and Yunho. He send a death glare. Then he gulped the whole bottle of soju. Junjin was shocked. He couldn't stop Jaejoong, neither Hyunsu

 

After hours eating and drinking, Jaejoong now totally drunk. "Let's continue drinking, let's go drink some more~~Drink alcohol! Drink alcohol!" Jaejoong chanting

Hyunsu tried to stop him, "You should go home~"

"No!! i want to drink, drink or leave it!! You're not drinking?!  Fine, i'll go alone!" Jaejoong shouted and walk away. Yunho quickly follow his back.

Hyunsu and Junjin bow to him, "Please take care of him!"

 

 

Jaejoong walk right and left, he can't walk normally since he's drunk, "I'll go and drink alone". He mumbling.  Jaejoong took out his phone, suddenly he almost fall because he's unstable."Ahhh!! It's hurt! Hurt!"

Yunho immediately hold Jaejoong, "Be careful!"

"Let go of me! Don't you think you're too much? Even i tell you that i like you, you can't treat it as a laughing stock and tell your woman!!"

"You've misunderstood"

"A misunderstanding? That's a really bad thing to do!!", Jaejoong hit Yunho's chest. "You don't know that too?!! Pabo!! Taxi!!!" Jaejoong immediately get into the taxi and drive away.

"Yah!!! Yah!!" Yunho saw Jaejoong's phone fall, he couldn't give it back since Jaejoong already left. Yunho's driver came, Yunho get in the car while looking at Jaejoong's phone. He got great idea ^__~

 

Jaejoong try to keep his body balance while walking. Meanwhile Yunho sitting at the bench while looking at Jaejoong who currently drunk walking towards him,

"What too you so long? I waited for few minutes already" said Yunho.

Which shocked Jaejoong, he stop walking, "What are you doing here?"

Yunho too out the phone, "This"

Jaejoong immediately search his phone in his bag. Then he look at smiling Yunho. Jaejoong snatched his phone from Yunho's hand and continue walking while pouting. Yunho smiles and walk beside Jaejoong. "Why are you following me again?" asked Jaejoong.

"Im walking you home"

"You better go while im saying it nicely"

"Do you know my nickname? Jung Yunho 'Five Piece Package'. Aren't you curious about what is five piece package?"

"Not curious at all"

"Not only handsome, strong responsibility, equipped with common sense, education and demeanor. In fact it's all true" Yunho praised himself, while Jaejoong stop walking and make a disbelief face. "Not that im boasting. But watching drunk man and not even bothering, goes against my responsibility, common sense, and demeanor."

"A man equipped with common sense, education, demeanor, actually takes other people's dirt, and laughs at them behind their backs?" Jaejoong start to walk again

Yunho's expression changed, "I didn't do that". Jaejoong stop and look at Yunho. "I said i didn't do that". Yunho walk towards Jaejoong and look into his eyes, "Joongie-ya"

Jaejoong immediately turn and walk again. Yunho keep calling him, "Joongie-yaa"

Jaejoong trembling while walking, "Don't call me that!"

"Joongie-ya!!" Yunho shout so loud.

Jaejoong running while closing his ears. Yunho chuckled looking how cute Jaejoong was.

 

 

At the same time, Yoochun saw everything 

 

 

(N: Hi ! Sorry for not updating for 2 days, i was busy >__< I will update more tmrw! Thank you for all the comments! Enjoy reading and have a nice day! ^^)