Chapter 5

LIE TO ME

In Jaejoong's car

Yunho can't even sit properly. He keep moving his body in the car, which cause disturbance to Jaejoong. He can't even concentrate. Yunho adjusting the seat while Jaejoong keep looking at him. 'What the hell is wrong with this guy?=='

Actually Yunho feel not comfortable because Jaejoong's car just a small car, isn't like his luxury cars.

"Haishh..Just stay still. Stop distracting me" complained Jaejoong.

"Why is the car like this?" asked Yunho

"I'm giving you a ride and you still...(complaining)"

Yunho arrogantly said "I clearly said there's no need to"

"You just have to pick up your phone and a lot of people will come in fancy cars to fetch you, but isn't good to let people see you looking like this, right? I'm just saying that's what i think about people like you. If I'm wrong, i'm sorry okay?" Jaejoong eying on Yunho.

"Wrong" said Yunho. Jaejoong just smile and continue driving.

Arrived at Jung Yunho's house, he actually living alone in the big mansion.

"We've arrived. I won't charge you for the ride". Jaejoong then sneeze. Yunho asked him to get out from the car and invite him.

"It's okay, i'll just go home and blow-dry it" Jaejoong rejected Yunho's offer

"Let's continue with our earlier conversation. If i find you next time, you might be unwilling to talk" Yunho leave Jaejoong want walk into the mansion. Jaejoong just sighed and followed.

 

After Jaejoong cleaning himself, he walk around the mansion while wearing a white bath robe. Yunho waiting for him in the living room while reading magazine. Yunho saw Jaejoong walking and he take a glance and back his eyes to the magazine.

"How much did it cost per square foot?" asked Jaejoong while his eyes focus on the kitchen.

"For civil servant like you that cannot accept any form of bribe, it isn't possible", Yunho then drink his coffee.

"Who said i wanted to buy one? I want to find a man that lives in a place like this" giggles Jaejoong. Yunho stared at him... "Just kidding" then Jaejoong take his seat on the sofa

Yunho closed the magazine, "Let's continue with our previous unfinished conversation"

"Why are you being so serious? Let me solve it. About the misunderstanding that we got married is an explanation too troublesome?"

"Not troublesome, but they just won't believe me" Yunho being honest.

"What are you usually like that no one will believe you?"

"Kim Jaejoong-shii.." 

"You just gather them and i will tell them the truth. Wouldn't that be a fast solution?" while Jaejoong drink his coffee made by Yunho. Yunho just silent. Jaejoong stop drink, "What?"

"Are you always so simple in dealing with matters?"

"Does complexity solve anything?" Jaejoong asked him back. "Since i started this issue, i should put an end to it"

"Why?" Yunho sighed. "If according to you, you didn't do anything wrong then doesn't it mean you don't have a reason to do this?"

"Because I am also a victim. Do you think i'm willing to be married to you?" hissed Jaejoong. Suddenly someone ring the bell and Jaejoong saw the dry-cleaner send his clothes.

"Wow! So fast! It's dry-cleaned". Jaejoong then go to changed his clothes.

"Victim?" Yunho let a small laugh.

Jaejoong left after changed his clothes and Yunho send me of till the gate.

"See you later". Jaejoong then drove his car.

 


 

Jaejoong met his father at the park. Mr.Kim is drinking soju in the middle of the day, Jaejoong looked at his father..

"Aigoo~ Isn't this a little too much? It's fine if he doesn't call, but he doesn't even cook and comes here to slack off"

"Jaejoong-ahh...Your father is feeling particularly bad today"

"Why? because your friend have to go to prison again? Exactly how much did they take to get caught? But atleast uncle has a law firm to consult. Aren't there court appointed lawyers?"

Mr.Kim sighed. "So what? They now have criminal record."

"So you distressed about that?"

Mr.Kim look down, "Most of my friends have criminal records"

"Aren't those friends all more promosing than you, dad?"

"That's exactly it!", Mr.Kim agreed

"Everybody else was a conception of what you're doing. And as a director of corporate external, also responsible large and small consulting teams. Isn't that quite good? Executive, the country meeting members. Aren't you envious of those friends?" Jaejoong keep talking.

"Are you hoping i will go to prison?..Kim Jaejoong, did you recently cause any trouble?" suddenly Mr.Kim asked

"No, i didn't!"

"You mean it?". Mr.Kim feel suspicious

"I already said that i didn't" Jaejoong said while looking away.

"Kim Jaejoong, do you want to have a drink?" Mr.Kim offered

"All right!"

"Oh! We haven's had a drink together in a long time" said Mr.Kim. And so does the father and son spend their little time together.

 


 

Jung Yunho in his office,

"Still no news about Yoochun?" Yunho asked

"No. Yesterday i was worried about you as well. I couldn't contact you" said Changmin

"I lost my phone. Get another for me"

"Did the talk with the guy go well?" Changmin is curious.

"About what?" Jung Yunho is busy signing the document. "

I already said sao much and you still want to sue him?"

"No, i didn't argue with him. Maybe i've misunderstood him. Maybe he isn't such a troublemaker after all". Changmin was shocked with Yunho's statement because before this he can see Yunho seems so angry about it. Yunho then look at Changmin,

"What is it?"

Changmin make a sound, "It's only been a day and you're saying good thing about him. Oh well, im going". Changmin just keep his thought, he doesn't want Yunho to get angry if he asked too much (xD)

 


 

At the small garden, Kim Heechul is cutting flowers trunk,

"Jung Yunho. is it the Jung World Hotel's Jung Yunho?" asked Heechul.

"Yes! He's Jaejoong's husbang that Kibum previously saw!" said Leeteuk

"Wait, this doesn't make any sense, right?" Heechul still denying the news.

"It's true!" said Minwoo.

"We didn't believe it at first, but seemsto be true. We already confirmed it while you were in Canada" Leeteuk added.

"Was it Jaejoong that said it?"

"No. We don't know his number, so we didn't call him. Do you know YoungMin from Class 3? She said she attended Jaejoong's wedding ceremony." Leeteuk confirmed it.

"Jaejoong is really too much. How can he invite Youngmin and not us?" Minwoo suddenly feel upset. Heechul smirked,

"Do you all really believe Youngmin? She even said she went to Brangelina's wedding ceremony!"

"But he wouldn't tell us lies that can be so easily exposed, right?" Leeteuk still believe what he heard.

"Think before you speak okay? A third generation Chaebol must have taken the wrong medicine to marry someone like Jaejoong!" Heechul scolded them

"What's wrong with Jaejoong? You seem to be looking down on jaejoong! You've been like this since our school days." Leeteuk and Minwoo is curious everything what they said Heechul won't believe it.

"It's because he deserve to be looked down on, that's why. Do you all think he's someoone great?" said Heechul Leeteuk feel angry,

"He was better than you during college!"

"He was just lucky. You know his result in school, right?!" argue Heechul

"He even passed administrative exam!" added Leeteuk and Minwoo just nodded argee.

"Was that his ability? It was just luck! And aren't we all laughing at him when he said he wanted to apply to r civil servant?" Heechul laughed.

"Kim Heechul! It looks like you're really jealous of him!" smirked Leeteuk.

Heechul feel uneasy, "Who are you talking about? Who did you say was jealous of him? ". Heechul is angry even he's in denial. Minwoo then tried to stop Heechul and Leeteuk from fighting.

"What are you two doing? Don't get upset over this issue!"

Leeteuk raised his voice, "Didn't you hear him say how much bad luck, is it? You should congratulating your friends!"

Heechul squeeze the flower he hold, "The Cinderella who married a 3rd generation of Chaebol. Don't indulge in television dramas and come back to reality, okay?!". Then he leave the table. Leeteuk and Minwoo can't believe Heechul is behaving like that.

"Isn't he being mean?!"

"Try to understand him. Anyone would be jealous" Minwoo tried to cold Leeteuk down.

 


 

Yoochun is searching for the resignation letter of Jaejoong in his pocket, he left them on the table since someone ring the bell, while Junsu is in the toilet but then he can't find any toilet tissue, so he just grab tissues that he saw near the toilet, which is Jaejoong's resignation letter.

When Yoochun back to he table he found out the tissue is gone, while Junsu came out from the toilet after finished his business. Yoochun stared at him...

"Where is it??". Junsu was clueless and he just shakes his head

"You didn't did you?" asked Yoochun. Junsu just stand still and say nothing.

 

 

"WHAT?! My conscience and self-esteem are on whose ?!" Jaejoong was shocked and looked at Junsu. Junsu feel so embarrassed and covered himself with a book. Yoochun tried to make Jaejoong cool down.

"I'm really sorry. This is all my fault for not taking care of it." grinned Yoochun.

"Ahhh!! !!" Jaejoong just went out from the cafe and Yoochun run to get him.

"I already said im sorry!"

"Get Lost!"

"Let me treat you a meal"

"There is no need!"

"Yah, Kim Jaejoong!" Jaejoong turned to him,

"Who are you?" Yoochun then grab Jaejoong's hand and hugged him.

"Yahh!! Let me go!! Yah!! What the hell are you doing?!" Jaejoong keep struggling. People around lookin at them and feel amazed. There even some of them take a picture, Jaejoong saw what happened and he stop struggling.

Yoochun then released him, "Now, are you feeling okay?" asked Yoochun.

Jaejoong feel nervous, "Yah, do you know this is criminal offense?"

"Let's just spend a day with me, okay? I'll keep you entertained" offered Yoochun

"I'm sorry but i'm not interested" but then Jaejoong heard the girls who walking near them keep saying Yoochun is cool and hot. Jaejoong walking around and looking Yoochun's body up & down, then he smirked. Yoochun was curious,

"What are you doing?"

Jaejoong smils, "Are you free tonight?"

"That's right. I knew it would work well" Yoochun proudly said.

"Don't get me wrong. I wanted to give you an opportunity to make up for your mistake" Jaejoong smiles

 

Later Jaejoong pick-up Yoochun by his car,

Yoochun complaining to Jaejoong because he was waiting for almost 20 minutes,

"Ah! I'm really sorry. I would've call, but who knew you didn't have a phone? Although you're unemployed."

Yoochun then look at Jaejoong, the way he dress.

"Is it really strange?" Jaejoong thought the way he dressed look bad because he have party to attend tonight.

"You still haven't dissapointed me. It's difficult to hide that civil servant's image" comment Yoochun.

"Yah, why are you bringing up being a civil servant? Is it really strange?" asked Jaejoong again.

"Isn't this a party? You can't just go in like this. Go over there" Yoochun show direction. They're going to shopping mall, to find Jaejoong the best outfit for the party.

Yoochun searching clothes for Jaejoong, but he still havent see perfect outfit for Jaejoong. When Jaejoong show Yoochun what he choose, Yoochun just shakes his head for disagree, then Jaejoong pouted.

"Yah, isn't it really expensive here?" asked Jaejoong.

"Aren't you going to dump a guy?"

"It's really what you think" Jaejoong tried to explain.

"In any case, you wanted to express that you're not interested , right?"

Actually Jaejoong is going for the party which invited by Yunho. It's Hyunjoong's party but Yunho invited Jaejoong, so that he can make the issue clear among Yunho's friends and also the rest. That is the plan that they discussed before which also suggested by Jaejoong and Yunho just agreed with it.

Jaejoong told Yoochun some part of the story but he didn't mention who, so Yoochun is helping him for tonight plan.

Once they found the perfect outfit, Jaejoong look extremely gorgeous with the creamy suit. At the cashier to pay the bill,

"How much is it?" Jaejoong took ou his credit card.

"With the high heels,It's total 2.24million won." smiles the cashier.

"What? How much?" Jaejoong was shocked with the price.

"2.24 million won. This kind of price isnt really expensive". Jaejoong almost faint when he heard that. It's reall hard for him to give his credit card but then he just let it go. Yoochun just laughed with Jaejoong's behaviour

"So cool. 2.24 million won" said Yoochun.

"Don't push it! I'm going to vomit" Jaejoong feel stress when he have to spend alot of money just for the outfit

Yoochun then "Actually, i was going to pay fot it. To make up for letting your conscience and self-esteem end up on an ."

"I have not descend to the point of extorting from the unemployed. in any case, you're in?" asked Jaejoong

"Leave it to me. I will firmly stand by your side with my enigmatic appearance. This women has no interest in a man like you,okay?" Yoochun acting (lol)

"Okay, lets go!" Jaejoong is excited

"But, where are we going?"

"World Hotel!"

"What?" Yoochun was shocked. Ahh this isn't going to be good in his own family hotel. In Jung World Hotel,

 


 

Yunho meeting his friends and cheers.

"Congratulations on your marriage! You've become more handsome." one of his friend said.

"I already said i didn't get married" then Yunho leave to greet his othe friends.

"Oh Yunho! Congratulations!" All of his friends congratulate him and he feel really uneasy. Even he deny it, but still his friends won't believe. Yunho was about to leave the party hall but then Hyunjoong stop him.

"Congratulations on your marriage!"

"I said i didn't get married" Yunho sighed.

Hyunjoong shout, "Come! Come! Attention! Even though it was done in secret, Our Jung Yunho is now married! Cheers everyone!!" Yunho look at his wristwatch. He's waiting for Jaejoong to come and clear the the thing quickly

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Yoochun just arrived the hotel.

"Let's go!" Jaejoong walk out from the car. But then Yoochun still in there, he really doesn't want to go in there. Jaejoong keep drag him and he sigh heavily.

 

"What's wrong? This is the first time you've come to this hotel, right?" Jaejoong laughed

"Aigoo~~ i forgot. I forgot about an appointment. I have to go right away. What do i do?" Yoochun tried to give an excuse.

"Yah, didn't you already agree to goon this date?To help me put on a good show" Jaejoong feel angry.

"I am sorry. I am really, really sorry" Yoochun gave his peace sign.

"You planned this from the very beginning, idn't you?"

"No! Absolutely not! I am sorry"

Jaejoong is angry, so he just enter the hotel and leave Yoochun there. Yoochun feel uneasy, so just enter the hotel but covering his face with his hand. He afraid people will recognise him.

"Don't you have an appointment?" Jaejoong said even he feel upset.

"Don't worry, i will perform well and won't let you be embarrassed" Yoochun try to keep his promise to Jaejoong.

When they arrived at the right level, Jaejoong was greet by Changmin. But then Yoochun was shocked and keep covering his face, then ran away from there.

"Hello, Kim Jaejoong-shii. I'm Shim Changmin, Jung Yunho's secretary" Changmin introduce himself. While Jaejoong just smiles and bow at him. When Yoochun ran away, Jaejoong shouted 

"Yah!!! Where are you going??" Jejoong run to follow Yoochun. Changmin tried to stop him. Yoochun run to the exit stairs and blocked the door, so that Jaejoong can't chase him. Jaejoong is really angry

"Ahhh!!! I knew it would be like this!!"

Changmin scratching his head, he really need to take Jaejoong to meet Yunho right now. Changmin didn't realise who is running just now.

"CEO Jung asked me to bring Kim Jaejoong-shii over there"

"Sorry, i can go over by myself" Jajoong still won't give up. He keep pushing the exit door. Yochun then run away really fast. He run away by going down and Jaejoong chased him.

"YAHHHHH!! This really!!" Jaejoong kep shouting.

 

 

Meanwhile at the lobby, Siwon asked why suddenly they going to World Hotel

"There's something i need to confirm" said Heechul. He go the the receptionist,

"I just want to clarify something. The CEO Jung Yunho, is he married?"

"Sorry, we cannot answer such personal questions"

Siwon pulled Heechul, "What are you doing? So embarrassing!"

"You saw it right?! He obviously wanted to say 'not married' right?" Heechul still stubborn. "I knew it will be like this" he grinned.

Siwon and Heechul then left the lobby. Changmin still waiting for Jaejoong infront of the lift, suddenly it's Heechul & Siwon appeared. Siwon saw Changmin and he greet him

"Hello! What a coincedence!"

Changmin was panicked,"Ah i know right! But why are you here?"

"Ah, my wife says she wants to eat here"

"I also heard it's pretty good here!" Changmin tried to covered himself. Siwon laughed and asked "Anyway, how is your friend?"

"Ahhh! I think it will be resolved well!" Changmin eyes goes so big. Siwon want to talk more but then Heechul called him.

Changmin's phone ringing, "Yes boss?"

"Hasn't he arrived yet?"

"He arrived already but not here at the moment" said Changmin

"Arrived but not here? What do you mean?" Yunho is getting impatient. "Okay, i will try call"

"Kim Jaejoomg-shii?"

Jaejoong was tired because of running too much and he can't even catch Yoochun. While on the phone with Yunho,

"No! It's not like that! My friend suddenly dissappeared. We were supposed to go together. Ahhh! Alright. I'll go over there right now" he ended the call. "Jung Yoochun, you're dead!". Jaejoong looking at himself through the camera's phone,

"Oh no! my hair! What do i do? Washroom!" He rushed to the toilet to fixed himself.

While fixing his hair, suddenly he was Kim Heechul came out from the toilet. "Oh Kim Jaejoong, we meet again"

"I know right? What are you doing here?" asked Jaejoong

"Im with my husband. How about you?" Heechul said arrogantly

"I am also with my husband"

"Ohhh...Husband, really? What is your husband doing?How old? "

Jaejoong is annoyed with Heechul's question. "Why do you need to know?"

"Why are you like this? So mean! It's just that i heard you got married...I'm being happy" Heechul giving his excuse.

"You're happy about a lot of things! i got married, why are you even more happy?"said Jaejoong while looking at himself on the mirror.

"I was worried bout you, because of your first and only love. What should i do if you can't look at other guys for the rest of your life? This is really a relief. You're actually married. That is great" said Heechul

"You're feeling very guilty, aren't you? You use your muth to say this" smirked Jaejoong.

"What? Did anything happen between you and Siwon?" Heechul added.

"Yah Kim Heechul!" Jaejoong is boiling.

"Ohh, you liked him, right? Therefore, so i stole your boyfriend, right?"

Jaejoong try to breath, "If you are my friend, you should feel sorry that you've done wrong to me!"

"If you had confess after passing the second round, do you think you would have had a happy ending with Siwon?" argue Heechul.

"Yes, right" Jaejoong answered innocently.

"Kim Jaejoong, as your friend, i really had no intention to talk to you about this. You truly lack judgement"

"What?"

"Choi Siwon hates you! He really, really hate you! He found it upsetting that you followed his footsteps and took the civil servant exam. Seeing you everywhere gave him shivers down his back! You were suffocating him, so he begged me to talk to you. You didn't know any of this, right?"

Jaejoong's eyes getting teary after what Heechul said to him. He feel really hurt but then he doesn't want to make himself weak infront of Heechul. "It must have been fun, right? Two people talking about me much..."

"You think i did it just attack you? That's why i hid the truth about Siwon and me?" asked Heechul.

"Isn't it right?!"

"If i had told you then that we were dating , how would you have felt? You would surely have felt like the sky had fallen. You would have cast all caution to the wind and might had stopped studying as well. It's a blessing thar i kept it a secret. At last you passed the exam. Think about how you had passed the exam. Just concentrate on your job now. Tortoise and also bean able to see to the eye? Sooner or later, you will also have a sweet romance. You want to ask how i knew that you aren't married? Sorry, I knew everythig from the start. I just pretended to be deceived because you were so pitiful" Heechul smiles evily.

"Pretended to be deceived?!"

Heechul cuts him."I have one more thing to say. i'm Kim Heechul and you're Kim Jaejoong. Don't spread strange rumours just because you want to beat me. That pissed me off."

"What did i say?!" asked Jaejoong.

"What exactly did you do to make everyone think that you and Jung Yunho ahve gotten married? Does this makes any sense? How is it possible that you would marry a man better than my husband?!!!....Anyway, to let everyone believe taht absurd rumour...You need to quite capable" Heechul raised his voice.

"So, you hate that i've found a man better than your husband, don't you?! It is only fair that i find a lesser man than your husband?"

"Ofcourse! This is the law of the universe. the order of the world. I'm going!" Heechul gave his fake smile and leave the washroom.

Jaejoong can't believe what had Heechul have said. He's really angry, upset and hurt. Jaejoong leave the washroom and saw Heechul with Siwon. Siwon saw him,

"Oh, Jaejoong-ah!" Siwon smiles but then Heechul keep drag Siwon and asked him to leave now. Jaejoong just stand there, looking at the couple. Suddenly Jung Yunho appeared!He is looking at his wristwatch and saw Jaejoong.

Jaejoong stared at Yunho and talk in his head

'Do not mind the occasional, but to think carefully. And this time thing didn't work out'

Yunho is smiling at Jaejoong and ready to wave his hand, but then Jaejoong.....

"Honey! I'm here!" Jaejoong waving to Yunho.

Heechul and Siwon quickly turn around. While Jung Yunho.....his expression changed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(N: Yay update! btw i realise there some error spelling especially, i'll try to check all the chaps tmrw. Right now i feel so sleepy. Have fun reading. Oh and thank you for subcribing ^^)