Chapter 21

LIE TO ME

 

Yunho arrived home, he walk to the kitchen and drink half of the mineral water in the bottle. Jaejoong's words keep playing in his head,

"I am not angry. What's the reasons to be angry about, when both of us were just acting?"

Yunho immediately throw the bottle to the wall. He feel really angry.

 

 

Jaejoong going home by walking. He walk slowly and keep talking to himself,

"It was just an act, it was just an act, so what?". Jaejoong stop when he saw the bench where he and Yunho seat and almost kiss under the beautiful cherry blossoms tree. Jaejoong's tears immediately fall on his both cheeks.

"Just...an..act..". He crying so hard. "T-the cherry blossoms are gone! It's gone! It's all gone!!". Jaejoong hit his chest while crying, "The cherry blossoms are gone!...."

 

At the same time, Mr.Kim back from his work, saw Jaejoong crying at the bench. "Jaejoong-ah!". He run and sit beside Jaejoong. "Jaejoong-ah, what's wrong?"

"Appa!! The cherry blossoms are gone! What should i do?!!" Jaejoong sobbing.

Mr.Kim pats his back slowly, "The flowers bloomed last year"

"No!!!"

"It will bloom again next year"

Jaejoong sobbing non-stop, "It won't bloom again, the flowers now won't ever bloom again!"

Mr.Kim hold Jaejoong's hand, "Flowers will just bloom and wither"

"I don't have flowers anymore!!". Jaejoong stomp his feet. "A-ap-appa....!!"

Mr.Kim hugged Jaejoong. "Aigoo..aigoo, just like pabo (fool). It's alright, it's alright"

Jaejoong crying on Mr.Kim shoulder, "It's not okay! It's not okay!! It's not okay!!".Jaejoong shouted.

"Just like a child, my Joongie"

 

 

 

Next morning, Mr.Kim cook breakfast for both of them. "Oh, quick, come over and sit"

"Sorry, i should be the one taking care of that". Jaejoong take his seat.

"Aigoo~ my son is maturing"

"Your son, Kim Jaejoong was originally like this".

Mr.Kim laughed. "Let's eat!"

"Woah! It look delicious!" smiles Jaejoong

"Eat more. You're going for three days and two nights?"

"I'll call you when i get there". Jaejoong is going out of Seoul for work.

"Jaejoong-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to go on a blind date?"

"Blind date?"

"Among my ex-students, i'll find the best candidates and introduce him to you". Jaejoong just silence. "Why aren't you answering?"

"Im not sure..."

"Not sure? You don't seem to dislike it"

"Yeah, im pretty surprised at myself. Why don't i dislike the idea?"

"Really?"

"In return, you should find a good guy. im not bad either"

Mr.Kim smiles, "Now this is more like my son! You're beautiful, kind and capable at work". Jaejoong feed his dad. "Honestly, no matter how good the guy is, i can't bear to give your hand to anyone"

"Ahh it's okay"

"Don't be like that and just live with me, okay?"

"I'll go on blind dates". Jaejoong eat happily.

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong and Hyun Su now in the car, going to Gold Resort.

"Since we're leaving now, will we reach the resort in an hour?" asked HyunSu.

"Yes"

"Umm..did something happen?"

"No"

"Then, why are you doing everything on your own? And you cut your hair as well?"

"Ah..i just want to get attention of others, okay?". Jaejoong lied.

"Were you get dumped?"

"Im not even dating, how would i get dumped?"

 

 


 

 

Mrs.Shim and Yoochun is having a tea time. Mrs.Shim looking at Yoochun sharply.

Yoochun chuckled, "What?"

"Have you sorted out your feelings for Yoon Joo?"

"Why? Has my hyung started seeing her?"

"Im asking you bout Yoon Joo"

"Eyy, if you keep on frowning like that, you're going to get wrinkles". Yoochun .

"Jung Yoochun!!"

Yoochun smiles,"Hyung and Yoon Joo....give them your permission aunty. Not because of me, but because Hyung loves Yoon Joo. Give them your permission"

"Are those words sincere?"

"Hyung was hurt so much because of me...now i wish he would be happy"

Mrs.Shim just sighed.

 

 


 

 

After hours driving, finally Jaejoong and HyunSu arrived Gold Resort. But at the same time, The Almighty Jung Yunho also arrived. Both Yunho and Jaejoong shocked to see each other.

Jaejoong sighed and immediately walk to the lobby. HyunSu seems excited, "Wait wait. Is that World Hotel, Jung Yunho? right? Woahhh Daebak! Daebak!".

Jaejoong just ignore her and walk to the receptionist, "We are the International Tourism Conference Support Group"

"Ah yes! We were waiting for you just now. I'll lead the way, please follow" one of the worker greet them. Jaejoong and HyunSu follow the worker to go to their room.

 

Yunho was stunned for a moment. He stop at the receptionist, all of them bowing at him.

"What are they here for?"

"Ahh..Seems like they're here for some international conference. The International Tourism Conference Support Office's is at our hotel. Because we've been selected as candidate site for these activities" explained the manager.

Yunho just watched Jaejoong walk from the back.

 

 

 

"I've heard that the CEO of World Group and one of our staff members are secretly married. Have you heard it? I don't know who is he, but he sure is lucky" said Hyun Su. Jaejoong just walk and said nothing about it.

 

Once Jaejoong in his hotel room. He slowly sit on the sofa and sighed. "Ahh why did we meet again?! Ahh! This isn't good for me". Jung Yunho is really giving Jaejoong a big headache.

 

 

Yunho currently going around and checking the resort in every details. The manager explained to him one by one. Yunho keep with his serious face. The resort area also have a small forest+mountain. Yunho climb the stairs and look around.

"CEO Jung, that side of the road is closed, please walk this way" said the manager.

"Why is it?"

"Because people don't normally go through here"

Changmin look around, "Boss, we've arrived at a no entry sign to the mountain" 

Yunho look at the old board, "Arrange for a good location immediately"

"Yes, i understand". The manager bow to Yunho.

 

 

 

Jaejoong walk in the press room for him and Hyun Su to do their work.

"Hello, please sit". Jaejoong greet one of the resort worker.

"My name is Park Ji Yun"

"Ah. Im Kim Jaejoong". Jaejoong gave her his namecard.

"If you have problems with the accommodation in the future, please contact me"

"I'll tell you after the afternoon activity replacement comes. This time is the second scene investigation. The UN WTO business country's people will also come"

"We will do our best in order to avoid problems" said Ji Yun

. "First of all, can i see the banquet hall?" request Jaejoong.

"Please come with me".

Jaejoong and HyunSu follow Ji Yun to the banquet hall.

 

"How many tables can it accommodate?" asked Jaejoong.

"About ten" said Ji Yun.

"Please bring in one more"

"Okay, i got it"

Jaejoong look around the hall, but at the same time The Almighty Jung Yunho enter the hall too. Jaejoong was shocked, again. He immediately look away. Yunho walk towards him,

The manager Park Ji Yun walk and bow at Yunho, "These two are from the Culture & Tourism Department. Kim Jaejoong and Kim Hyun Su."

Hyun Su bow to Yunho while Jaejoong not even looking. "This is our CEO". Ji Yun introduce Yunho to them.

Jaejoong finally turn and bow, "It's nice to meet you for the first time". Jaejoong turn to Ji Yun, "This place look nice. Let's have a look at other place". Jaejoong quickly leave the hall.

 

Yunho turn look at Jaejoong and follow him. "Kim Jaejoong-shi!". Jaejoong stop walking. "Do you like acting? I like acting. It's very fun. Particularly when you know you're acting".

Jaejoong look sharp at Yunho, while Yunho walk slowly towards him, "What about over here? We have some of the most advanced facilities here. It's a grand resort with an area of 500 square meters. There are various sizes of small conference rooms and over twenty lecture halls. These conditions should be pretty good, right? It's my most cherished place. So, would you now tell me what kind of acting you're doing here?"

All of the workers looking at the cold-war scene.

Jaejoong now boiling with anger, "Acting?! You really are self-righteous. I came here to work, not to act"

"Not acting? On what business are they here for?". Yunho asked the manager

But Jaejoong answered it, "The International Tourism Conference Support Group's second on-site inspection."

"How much are they involved with us?" Yunho asked more.

"We are providing the inspection team with accommodation. An application for the permission to host the event in November has already been made" explained Ji Yun

Yunho keep looking at Jaejoong with his anger face, "We're not doing it anymore"

Everyone gasphed, especially Jaejoong. "What?!"

"So just get out!". Yunho walk away. Changmin was damn shocked.

Hyun Su and Jaejoong was stunned. Jaejoong quickly walk and call Yunho, "Jung Yunho-shi! Jung Yunho-shi!".

But Yunho ignore him. Hyun Su stop Jaejoong, " Forget it, let's go. Let's go".

Jaejoong sighed

 

 

Changmin ran to Yunho, "Let's disregard our positions and talk about it. Are you out of your mind?!"

"Shim Changmin!!"

"Do you know who the other party is?! Although i don't know what happened between you and Kim Jaejoong-shi, Kim Jaejoong-shi is a very important guest! A large scale international event, is in him and his's counterpart's hands. You screwed up the whole thing! How dare you mix private affairs with works?!". Go Changmin! "Go apologise to Kim Jaejoong-shi"

Yunho just silence and sighed heavily. He cannot say anything to Changmin.

 

 

 

Hyun Su emotionally grab her things and keep in the bag. Jaejoong came in, "Yah! Don't be overreact!!"

"What?! How is this making abig fuss? Didn't you hear what he said just now? Something about no need to act, and even asked us to leave? Really, in my three years of being a civil servant, this is the first time i've been treated like this" Hyun Su said

"Kim Hyun Su!"

She sighed, "Is he really the CEO?! How can there be a CEO like that?"

Jaejoong massage his head, such a big headache.

 

"I am sorry"

 

Jaejoong and HyunSu shocked when they saw Yunho.

"Regarding the unpleasant incident just now, i apologize." Yunho bow

"Ahh..perhaps you have a misunderstanding about us? We're not cheaters! We came here for the international event. However..." said HyunSu

"I know" Yunho cut her.

"Ah..yes", Hyunsu turn to Jaejoong, "Since he personally came to apologize, let's just accept his apology, alright?"

Jaejoong really angry right now.

"Would you please give us a moment?" request Yunho to HyunSu. She was abit shocked.

"There's no need, don't go out" said Jaejoong

"Im asking you a favor" Yunho beg again.

HyunSu was thinking to go out, but then Jaejoong look sharp at her "Kim Hyun Su!"

"I'll...i'll go eat first" Hyunsu stuttered and leave the room

 

"You don't need to apologise" said Jaejoong

"I didn't came to apologize" Yunho said rudely. Jaejoong glared at him. "You should leave"

"Jung Yunho-shi!"

"It is not convenient for me to see you. It makes me angry...and upset"

"Why must you be angry?! The one who should be angry is me!!!" Jaejoong shouted.

"It would be better if you would get angry!"

"It seems like you still don't know, but you should be sorry to me. Why make people misunderstand?! Why did you kiss me?!! It's not just once, but twice. If it was just once, then i can't say for sure. But why did you do it the second time?"

"Because i like you"

"You like me? Then what is that woman, and what am I to you?!..Ah...you like me a little, and you like that woman a lot?!". Jaejoong stomp the table and leave the room. This time Jaejoong really angry and he did not even cry 

Yunho just stunned.

 

 

 

Once Jaejoong outside, he keep walking towards the mountain trail. He look at the surrounding that full with beautiful flowers and big trees. After few minutes, he take a rest and sit on an old bench, while flashback the memories of him with Yunho.

Jaejoong sighed heavily. Suddenly there crack sound, the bench broke and Jaejoong fall down to the hill. Jaejoong was screaming but then his head hit a small stone, he fainted.

 

 

HyunSu running around the resort, "Jaejoong!!! Jaejoong!!!", she shouts. Even all the resort worker also looking for Jaejoong. HyunSu tried to call Jaejoong, but his phone was turned off.

Hyunsu sighed, "Ahh...where on earth is he?"

Suddenly Yunho came, "What happened?"

"Jaejoong-shi disappeared. Even his phone was off. It looks like he isnt at the resort"

"Call some more staff, look around again", Yunho ordered the manager.

Then one of the worker interrupt, "Excuse me, just now. It looks like someone was heading towards the mountain trail"

"Is it a man?" Hyunsu asked

"Yes"

"Ah?! the sun is about to set and he doesn't even know his way around. Ahh! What should we do?", Hyunsu is dead worried

 

Yunho, Hyunsu and others walking towards the mountain trail. All of them shouting Jaejoong's name

"Jaejoong-shi!!" "Kim Jaejoong-shi!!!"

"Mr.Jung, it's going to be hard for us to find him. I'll contact the rescue team, you should go back" Ji Yun said.

Yunho looking at his workers, all of them look so tired. "Im going to look for him a little longer". Then he run into the forest.

"Mr.Jung!!!" Ji Yun tried to stop but then Changmin stop her, "Let's look around together again". All of them agreed. They separated into 3 groups.

 

While Yunho searching for Jaejoong alone. Yunho keep walking and follow his instinct. Himself can feel the soul of Jaejoong walk, then he saw Jaejoong's keychain.

 

At the same time, Jaejoong finally awake. He try to get up slowly but his body feel really hurt. His leg seems sprained. "Ahhh!!!...hurt!", Jaejoong sobbing. He feel scared since it's already night, he couldn't see clearly. "What should i do?"

Jaejoong try to stand again but he can't. "Help! Help!! Is anyone out there?!!"

 

"Kim Jaejoong!!" Yunho shout. He keep walking while shouting. "Kim Jaejoong!!"

Jaejoong heard someone calling his name, "Here!!! Over here!!". Jaejoong shouts

"Jaejoong-ah!!!"

"Here!! Here!!"

Yunho saw Jaejoong at the down hill.

"Jung Yunho-shi..."

"Kim Jaejoong!", Yunho quickly went down. "Are you alright?"

"How can you just slide down like that? You have to call the recue team" said Jaejoong

Yunho took out his phone and call Changmin, "Yes, i found him. We're near the second mountain road. He slip down the mountain slope. Come quickly". Yunho ended the call. "First, let's get up". Yunho put Jaejoong's hand on his shoulder.

"AHHH!!" Jaejoong moan in pain.

"What's wrong?!" Yunho panicked. "Did you twist your ankle?"

"A bit....Ahhh!"

"Hop on!". Yunho want to piggy back Jaejoong, but Jaejoong not moving. "I said hop on!"

"Didn't you call a rescue team?"

Yunho look at the surrounding, there is not other way to get out unless the rescue team came. "Oh, yeah right. They'll be here in twenty, thirty minutes. Just endure it for a bit"

Jaejoong just silent and hugging his both legs. He feel so cold. Yunho saw Jaejoong shivering. He took off his coat and want to cover Jaejoong's body. "Put this on"

"There's no need". Jaejoong reject.

"Is being strong better than freezing to death? Put it on"

Then both of them feel awkward. Jaejoong still shivering but slowly he feel sleepy. Yunho look at Jaejoong, so he slowly move close to Jaejoong. Jaejoong doesn't realise until his head fall slowly on Yunho's shoulder.

Slowly a smile appear on Yunho's face.

 


 

At the hospital, Yunho keep staring and Jaejoong's face until Jaejoong slowly wake up.

"You don't have any other injuries, your ankle should be better after a few days" said Yunho

Jaejoong get up, "That's relief"

"Liking you a little...and liking Yoon Joo a lot, it isn't like that"

"Don't look at people like they're fools. I don't want to misunderstand...and i don't want to be a fool again"

"Kim Jaejoong!"

 

Suddenly HyunSu came, "Jaejoong-shi, re you okay? Ahhh! i was so worried! Let me see your injury"

"Im alright" said Jaejoong but HyunSu keep nagging. Slowly Yunho leave the room.

 

 

 

Once Jaejoong discharged from the hospital, they went back to the resort. Then he saw Yunho walk out from the resort. Yunho look sharp at them for few second, then he enter the car and leave.

HyunSu feel angry with Yunho's attitude, "These people are really strange. You didn't see yesterday, but he was very anxious. How can he be so cold today?"

"Let's go in" said Jaejoong

 


 

 

Yunho arrived Seoul around 8PM. When he enter the house, there's no electricity. He slowly walk in the house, suddenly 'POP!' sound burst!

"Surprise!!" Yoon Joo and Yoochun shouted.

Yunho smiles, "It's not my birthday today"

"It's my birthday!" said Yoochun

"Ahh...really?" Yunho laughed.

 

Yunho and Yoon Joo sing Happy Birthday happily for Yoochun.

"Congratulations!" said Yunho

"Thank you!!" said Yoochun while clapping

"Jjanggg~ your gift". Yoon Joo gave an expensive wristwatch for him.

"I'll give mine to you next time" said Yunho

"It must be expensive!" Yoochun demand.

"Seriously?"

"Ofcourse, isn't it pity to use my money to buy it" smiles Yoochun

 

Three of them were laughing while talking.

"Oh hyung, Aun seems to have other plans....Hyung, you go stop her"

"What's the matter?" asked Yoon Joo.

"She's always telling me i should go work at the company. When she starts talking about it after i've finished dinner, i try to escape" complained Yoochun

"Although art isn't something you play around with. Really didn't think you could play in this fashion" said Yoon Joo

"Stop being like this. You don't know when you will regret it in the future"

"We can talk about it again when im old" laughed Yoon Joo.

Yunho smiles looking at how happy Yoon Joo and Yoochun talks.

"What?" Yoochun realise Yunho's stares.

"Because it's nice...It's a good day, you know" said Yunho

Yoochun chuckled, "Really vulgar. Where did you find this uninteresting man?", Yoochun asked Yoon Joo.

"I know right". Yoon Joo laughed

 

 

 

After end the small party, Yunho drive Yoon Joo back home but then Yoon Joo request to go to a place where both of them used to go.

"It hasn't changed a bit. Nothings changed. Too mystifying! How can this be? Makes it feel like the last three years were not real" Yoon Joo said.

Yunho starring at the beautiful night view, "What we're doing now, it's basically almost over"

"Yeah, next week it's over. I've always wanted to continue to work together. But i would want to play for a while"

"Yoon Joo-ya, after finish your work, just go back to Paris okay?" said Yunho without looking at her. "There are more opportunities over there than here"

Yoon Joo stop smiling, "Oppa!"

"We...shouldn't start over again"

Yoon Joo lost her words for a moment, "Are you saying you no longer like me?". She laughed, "It's not even a bit funny, stop joking!"

"There's a man i like" finally Yunho!!

"That person...is it Kim Jaejoong?"

Yunho turn and look at Yoon Joo. Both of them lost of words.

 

 


 

 

 

Next day, Yoochun as usual went to Junsu's restaurant.

"Junsu-ya~~~~~ i miss you~~" Yoochun try to hug Junsu

"Yah!!! What are you doing?!" Junsu pushed him

Yoochun pouted, "You don't love me anymore. Im going to cry!"

"Yah! Don't be such a baby! It doesn't suit you. Only Jae-hyung can do that!" shouted Junsu

Yoochun just laughed. "You're really close to Jaejoong?"

"Ofcourse! He always came here. Sometimes we shares secrets! Eukyang kyang! Oh did you know?! He agreed to go blind date arranged by his dad!"

"Jaejoong's going on a blind date?!"

"Yeah~ why you look so shocked?"

"Ahhh...nothing~ hehehe. Suie~ feed me please. Im hungry!". Yoochun pout again

"Yah! Don't pout! You ugly forehead!!" Junsu flicked Yoochun's forehead and run away

"AHHH!!! YAHH!! Come here!!!".

There goes YooSu running and chasing each other

 

 


 

At Choi's house, Heechul busy packing his clothes before d-day he fly to Canada. Suddenly Siwon knocking the door.

"What is it?" asked Heechul.

"I wanted to ask what you think of this room"

"What about this room?"

"It's a bit weird if i use it by myself. Anyways, it's going to be under your family's name"

"It's under our both names"

"I was looking for an apartment to move out"

"Then i...sooner or later im going back, where would i go then?"

"Don't your parents have room in their house?"

Heechul sighed. "I haven't decided what to do yet"

"So hurry up and decide so you can tell me", then Siwon leave the bedroom

"What the hell with him?! Like you did the right thing" Heechul nagged

 

 


 

 

Yoochun and Jaejoong loafing at the playground.

"You didn't even send me a birthday greeting" said Yoochun

"Happy Birthday, although it's a bit late"

"I heard you're going on a blind date"

"Ahh.you heard it?"

"What does he do?"

"He's financial analyst. Annual salary of one hundred million..and he also has a yacht!"

"You're really going?"

"Ofcourse, i'll go! He's a financial analyst. His annual salary is 100 million and he owns a private yacht" smiles Jaejoong

"Really can toss!" Yoochun sighed and walk~

"Ahh..the yacht is a bit over the top". Jaejoong then follow Yoochun at the back.

 

 

 

Back to Choi's house, Heechul and Siwon eating quietly at their kitchen

Siwon sighed,"There's only a few days left until you go overseas. Don't look so sullen while eating.....im sorry" Heechul look at Siwon. Siwon then look at the food, "Im sorry that Jaejoong found out. if i were better than Jung Yunho, you..would still be like this?...Im sorry.im such a good-for-nothing husband". Siwon admit his fault.

Heechul look sad, "Jaejoong...isnt married"

"What?"

"The marriage with Jung Yunho....it was all a lie"

"What nonsense are you saying?" Siwon shocked

 

 


 

 

At Kim's house, Jaejoong busy to choose outfit to wear for the blind date tonight.

"I don't need to scream civil servant!". Most of his clothes not really suitable for blind date. Then Mr.Kim knock the door. "Yes?"

"7PM, World Hotel, Sky restaurant" said Mr.Kim

"World...." Jaejoong sighed."Why must it be there?"

"Seems like he has meetings there for the whole day"

"You've to be kidding me! A meeting is a meeting, a blind date is a blind date! Can we changed the location?" Jaejoong pouted.

"Yah Kim Jaejoong. Didn't you say to let him choose the location?"

"But...."

Mr.Kim closed the door before Jaejoong say another word.

 

 

 

When Jaejoong arrived World's Hotel, he sighed heavily. Jaejoong wear very elegent oufits, all black and looking hot. Jaejoong saw his date, then he walk nervously.

"Gong Joon Ho-shi?"

The guy is a good looking (but not as much as Jung ofcourse). He stand and bow, "Please sit down"

"Ahh yes. Im sorry im late". Jaejoong talk shyly.

"No, it's alright. You're ten minutes early"

"Ahh..that's a relief"

"I bet you've heard from others that you don't look like a civil servant at all"

Jaejoong nod and smiles, "Yes, i'll take that as a compliment"

Then the waiter came to take an order.

 

At the same time, The Almighty Jung Yunho enter the restaurant for a small meeting, but then he saw Jaejoong with a man. His cold expression turn to anger. Then he continue walk towards Jaejoong but acting like he doesn't know him.

Jaejoong almost choked when he saw Jung Yunho walking. He feel goosebump. Jaejoong try to peek but then JoonHo speak-up, "Somebody you know?"

"N-no. Completely a stranger". Jaejoong said nervously."Why did you become a financial analyst?"

JoonHo smile, "Because i like money"

Jaejoong laughed, "Ohhh really?I also like money very much. But why did i become a civil servant?". Jaejoong laughed while claps his hands. Jaejoong talk so loud. He seems want to revenge, so Yunho could hear them.

At first JoonHo feel weird the way Jaejoong act, but then he just smiles sweetly. Jaejoong continue, "I still feel that, a financial analyst is more promising than a CEO of a hotel"

"Ahh...thank you for thinking so highly for me"

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoochun in the car, driving to his home but then Jaejoong's words keep playing in his head about the blind date guy,

"Financial analysts make 100 million Won a year. Plus a yacht"

Yoochun immediately make a U-turn.

 

Once he arrived World Hotel, he quickly enter and going up to the Sky Restaurant. Yoochun is going to stop Jaejoong's blind date. Will he success?

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaejoong and JoonHo enjoying their food. At the same time Yunho finished his meeting and walk out from the restaurant with the other clients.

Jaejoong just watched them while eating.

"Would you like a glass of red wine?" JoonHo offered.

"Ahh..yeah sure. Im going to the washroom..."

"Ohh okay"

Jaejoong smiles and walk to the washroom.

 

Once he's in there, he clean his mouth and hands. He sighed while fixing his hair and ready to leave.

When Jaejoong came out from the washroom, Yunho out of nowhere, grab Jaejoong's hand and drag Jaejoong away with his angry face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(N: Finally update.I wrote this for 2 days despite im busy with other thing, but i did it for everyone's request! Hope you guys enjoy this long chap. Sorry for any typo that i didn't realise! Have a good day ^^)