Chapter 7

LIE TO ME

 

"Oh..it's you"

"Yeah...are you happy or dissapointed?". It's Yoochun.

"What?! Husband? Husband?!" Jaejoong beating him.

"Saying i'm your friend sounds tacky" Yoochun smiles.

"Friends?"

"Would it be better if i said i was your younger brother?"

Jaejoong just close his eyes and laughs. Meanwhile, Jaejoong's co-workers rushing going down. Jaejoong saw them. They could't break their steps which cause all of them bumped to each other and falls.

"You, make them clear it!" Jaejoong walk away and leave Yoochun.

Yoochun smiles to them, "I'm his younger brother"

"Ah...yes..." They bow to Yoochun. Yoochun then run to Jaejoong.

"So...He's not, right?" "Ofcourse, Where would he get a husband? How desperate he must have been (to have a husband)"

 

 

Jaejoong is enjoying his strawberry cake at the cafe while Yoochun staring at him.

"You like this kind of thing?"

Jaejoong glanced at Yoochun and rolling his eyes.

"Right, i bought a cell phone. Save my number, okay? Ahh...If only i had a phone, then we wouldn't have lost each other yesterday"

Jaejoong feel annoyed, "You're so thick-skinned! How can you blame it on the cellphone."

"You can vent on me while you eat" smiles Yoochun. "But , was the person you said you were going to dump, Jung Yunho?"

"Why do you care? You said you'd help me, but you ran away."

"Ah..No, it's not like that...I'm just worried. I went to put out on the fire, but ended up adding fuel to it instead. I was just there but the timing wasn't right"

Jaejoong stop eating and making angry cute face to Yoochun."Jung Yunho. He must be thinking that i'm a very strange man. Ahhh! He's definitely very angry, right?"

"It is hard to think of it as a joke. It doesn't look like it, but he's really good at pretending to be refined." Yoochun accidentally blurted out when Jaejoong making suspicious face. "I know him a bit"

"What? Are you going to lie and tell me that you're his younger brother? It will be believable since you share the same surname". Yoochun just laughs. "Ahh. i need to migrate"

"Just apologize, acknowledge your mistake, and sort things out properly. It's not like he can kill a person who's apologizing to him." Yoochun advice him.

"He's a businessman supporting Korea. He wouldn't be so petty, right?"

Yoochun thinking..."That's hard to say"

"Yah! Either you joke or you comfort me. Don't make me anxious by doing both!" Jaejoong nagging at Yoochun. Suddenly he saw Siwon enter the cafe & quickly cover his face with his hand.

"What is it?" asked Yoochun.

Siwon is walking around and saw Jaejoong. "Jaejoong-ah! We keep bumping into each other recently, huh?"

Jaejoong is nervous. "Is Heechul okay?"

"Oh..just stomach cramps due to stress. It will get better with a few days of treatment. He's been quite busy preparing to go abroad" said Siwon.

"Is he going somewhere?"

"He's going to Canada to continue his studies"

"He's going alone?" Siwon didn't answer Jaejoong's question, "This is strawberry cake, right? Is it tasty?" He changed the topic. Jaejoong just nodded nervously.

"I should buy some cake for him."

"For Heechul?"

"Yeah, he keeps saying he's in pain. So, i thought i should buy this for him. Oh, right. I bumped into your husband."

Both, Jaejoong and Yoochun looking at Siwon.

"Ah, really?" Jaejoong gave fake smile while Yoochun give eye signal to him. Jaejoong keep his head low and continue eat his strawberry cake while asked "Did he say anything?"

"I addressed you by your name and he seems angry with that. It would be strange to call you Mrs.Jung, right?"

Jaejoong gulped a glass of water and nervously nod to Siwon.

"Ah..Heechul is going abroad next month. We should go for a couples date before he leaves"

"Um...we'll see when the time comes" smiles Jaejoong. Yoochun let out a breath, he can't believe Jaejoong said that (lol). Then Siwon's phone ringing and he excuse himself.

Jaejoong quickly take his jacket and ready to leave.

" 'When the time comes' ? What are you trying to do here?" asked Yoochun.

"I don't know" Jaejoong then leave and Yoochun followed him.

Siwon finished talking on the phone and went to Jaejoong's table, but Jaejoong wasn't there anymore.

"They're gone? They didn't even say goodbye" sighed Siwon.

 

 

 


 

 

Later at night, Jaejoong and Yoochun at the small park.

"Aren't you leaving? You could get kidnapped by bad people"

Yoochun's words won't make Jaejoong feel scared. "I stayed in that examination hall for two whole years"

"It must have been hard, huh?"

"No,i felt very happy. Because i was together with the person i liked"

Yoochun looked at Jaejoong. "Ooooo~~~~"

"Because i really really liked that person. I wanted him to see my good side. But i didn't know how. So i decided that i would confess to him when the examination results came out. But something happened..."

"And then?" asked Yoochun

"On that day, i saw him with another man". Then Yoochun laughed. "Funny? Isn't that interesting?" Jaejoong poked Yoochun.

"He's the person we just met, right?" (Yoochun bingo!)

"Aren't i very silly? Why take the test? I shouldn't have taken that test...I should have gone for plastic surgery or something, right?"

Yoochun looking at the sky, "Taking an exam for the sake of love...seems like something you would do"

"We've only known each other for a few days" smiles Jaejoong.

"Is it that important for two people to spend time together? You could be together for a lifetime but still unable to understand each other. Therefore, I'm quite envious of that person. Why hasn't a man or woman ever tried to pass a test for me?"

Jaejoong just laughed with Yoochun's words. "I'm a very persistent man, you know....Im leaving~ bye!" Yoochun smiles when Jaejoong walks.

 

 

Yoochun leave by taking taxi and now standing infront of someone's house.

"It's been a long time since i've been here. How's your life, Oh Yoon Joo?" Yoochun smiles bitterly.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in another country, Paris.....

"Yoon Joo, do you really have to leave? Can't you stay here forever?"

"I've already been here for three years, it's time to return. Furthermore, the conditions are very good. It will be a pity to reject it....Should we have a party?" she laughs with her friends.

 


 

Jaejoong is busy looking at travel book. HyunSu saw Jaejoong looking at the book,

"Are you planning to travel?"

"No. Right now, i really want to put everything aside and leave the country" answered Jaejoong,

"What's wrong?"

"It's obvious he's angry, but why is it so quiet?". HyunSu confused what Jaejoong talking about. "I'm talking about guys. Is it intentional? Is your husband like this too?"

"Ahh...this...im not too sure. He maybe busy?"

"Busy?....ah it is!!! He's the leading businessman of South Korea. Ofcourse he's busy. How come i didn't think of that?" while knocking his head. HyunSu feel weird with Jaejoong's behaviour.

 

"Chief Executive's looking for you. He wants you downstairs now!"

Jaejoong panicked. "Why?"

"I don't know!"

"Ah, okay! I'm going"

(Chief Executive aka the Minister of Culture & Tourism)

 

In the Minister's car.

"Why did you want to see me?" asked Jaejoong.

"Oh, because of the cultural event last time, you are feeling very apologetic, right? The Department of Culture has wronged about you by saying your negligence caused the accident. So, i said it can't be simply settled like this. I insist on treating you for lunch. Let's have something expensive, okay?"

Jaejoong smiles shyly, "Where are we going to eat?"

"World Hotel"

Jaejoong was shocked! Minister looked at him,"What's wrong?"

"It's...nothing.." Jaejoong tering. 'Why THERE of all places? It can't be. I must think of a plan. What do i do if he sees me?' while pats his head & biting his fingers.

 

They enter Jung's World Hotel. Jaejoong covering his face with long scarf while his eyes looking around, afraid if Jung will see him.'It should be okay, right?'. They get into the lift sudden Jaejoong saw Jung Yunho infront of him. He stunned there.

"Kim Jaejoong-shii" the Minister called.

Jaejoong wake up from his thought,"Huh?... ah..Yes"

 

The Minister, Manager of Department of Culture, and Jaejoong having their lunch together.

"The Minister said that you even had to write a letter of apology because of us. So treat this meal as our apology. We're really sorry"

Jaejoong is shy and smiles, "Ah...don't mention it. Thank you fo your kindness"

The Minister laughs "Go ahead and eat".

Someone came to send more food. Jaejoong choked when he saw it's Jung Yunho. Then he close his eyes and shakes his head, when he open his eyes, that person just a normal waiter, not Jung Yunho (lol). Seems like whatever he see, there will be Jung's face appear. 'I can't even have my meal in peace'

 

After finished the meal, Jaejoong bid his goodbye to the Minister. A car approach and there goes the glory Jung came out. When Jaejoong saw, he just shakes his head while closing his eyes. But when he open, he saw it's the real Jung Yunho who is looking at him with his cold face. Jung Yunho ignore him and enter the hotel.

Jaejoong was stunned, then he run inside. Yunho is waiting for the lift, Jaejoong came,

"Could you hold on for a minute, please? Let's talk a bit..."

Yunho just stared at Jaejoong. "Ah..! Just for a while!!" Jaejoong tried to grab Yunho's hand but Yunho pushed angrily

"What brings you here?!!!"

"AHH! Just a quick talk, there's too many people here!". Jaejoong grab Yunho's hand and push his back so hard.

"What the hell?!! Take away your hand and we'll talk!!" Yunho shout so loud. But then he look around them, EVERYONE was looking with their shocked face. Yunho grab Jaejoong's left hand and leave the lobby immediately. Yunho dragged Jaejoong at the exit staircase.

"Are you intent on destroying me?!"

"I wanted to apologize to you. I'm really sorry. I didn't do it on purpose." Jaejoong said honestly.

"You didn't do it on purpose?!!"

"Right, absolutely not. I previously told my friend that i got married. That day, because of him it was spur of the moment...". Jaejoong tried to explain what happened but Yunho cut him.

"Kim Jaejoong-shi, i don't care about your personal problems"

"You must think I'm weird"

"Why should that matter to you?"

"It does, at least i don't want you to misunderstand. Please give me one more chance. I'll explain properly" beg Jaejoong while pull Yunho's outfit.

"No need, don't worry about it"

"Huh? So mean, you're not angry anymore?" smiles Jaejoong. Yunho just smirk and walk out leaving Jaejoong.

"What was that?" Jaejoong feel weird with Yunho's respond.

 

"Don't thank me, i haven't started yet", while Yunho fixing his clothes and walks to his office with his evil smirk on the face

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(N: More story to come! Hope i can write longer tmrw ^^ Any mistakes,please forgive me. Have a good day)