Chapter 10

LIE TO ME

 

Jaejoong at the bank, updating his account's book. Then he got call from Yoochun, asking him to meet at the playground.

"I'm busy,okay"

"If you don't come immediately, I'll go to your friend and tell himthe truth, that your marriage is fake" Yoochun threaten him.

"YAH!! You!!..." Jaejoong was about to yell but then Yoochun cuts the call.

 

 

Once Jaejoong arrived, he hit Yoochun's head. "Yah! Yah! Yah!What is it that you want to say to Heechul?!" Then he kicked Yoochun's leg.

"Ah!! Why did you hit me?!"

"Yah,don't talk nonsense, who are you trying to scare me?"

"Yah, we don't have much time, so let's talk while we go."

"Where are we going?!"

"Quickly! We don't have time!". Then Yoochun lead Jaejoong to the car. The luxury car.

"Yah! Whose car is this?"

"Don't be too moved, i borrowed it, for work"

"Work?"

"Quickly, quickly get in!"

 

 

Meanwhile, Jung Yunho keep calling Yoochun but still not pick-up. Yunho is currently in the bus, going back to Seoul. He's really angry with Yoochun now.

"JUNG YOOCHUN!! YOU!! REALLY..!!!". Yunho sighed. Then he called Changmin,

"Changmin, it's me. I don't think i can make it. You already started? Good. them properly and make no mistakes."

 

 

Jaejoong look at the signboard, "Are we going to the airport?"

"Yess..."

"Why?"

"You will know when we reach there Miss" smiles Yoochun. Jaejoong just pout.

 

Once they arrived, Yoochun dragged Jaejoong to Incheon Airport.

"Yah! Why must i meet the Chinese?"

"Just come with me and say 'Hello, nice to meet you, welcome! I'm Kim Jaejoong'. Just do these and leave the rest to me"

"It'll be ridiculous if i leave it to you, i want to sue you for holding a man hostage!" then Jaejoong say police walk and so he shout, "Police officer!!!" but then Yoochun put his hand on Jaejoong's mouth.

"Ah! You're not listening! Someone genuinely wishes to help you. Why can't you believe it?"

Jaejoong pushed Yoochun's hand fromhis mouth, "Believe?! What the heck! Think about it, why must i meet your friend? Are you thinking?"

"Then i must give your friend a call! That Kim Heechul. Say your marriage with Jung Yunho is fake" Yoochun threaten Jaejoong again.

Jaejoong lost his patient, "YAH!! YOU WANT TO DIE?!" while trying to kick and beating Yoochun.

"Haishh. That's why i am saying, just meet my friends with me and say hello. If you make him happy then much better. I want to leave a good impression on him about South Korea.I'm begging you, please help me." smiles Yoochun while hold Jaejoong's hand.

 

Meanwhile, Changmin already the airport and ready to greet and pick-up the Chinese investor,Chairman Jeon. He didn't realise that Yoochun and Jaejoong just near him.

Yoochun wrote the Chairman Jeon's full name on a piece of paper and Jaejoong read it, "Jeon, Yun, Hao? You speak Chinese?!"

"I was quite doted upon when i was young, i know a lot more than you think!"

"You're lying"

"You wait and see"

 

At the same time, Oh Yoon Joo is back to Korea. She walk infront of Jaejoong and Yoochun but Yoon Joo didn't saw Yoochun, and neither Yoochun, since 2 of them busy talking about the paper.

 

Changmin busy looking at the translation book but then he saw Yoon Joo pass by him. He was stunned, then he turn and look back, "What....". Changmin run to look for Yoon Joo. He want to make sure if it's really her. After few minutes, he just realize about Chairman Jeon. "Right! Chairman Jeon! Oh god!", then he rushed to the arrival gate.

 

"Why isn't he out yet? Do you know what he looks like?" asked Jaejoong.

"I'm not sure"

Then a couple approach them and talking in Chinese , "Are you here to pick us up?"

"Are you the Shanghai Investment Group's Chairman Jeon? We're really happy to see you" Yoochun speak in Chinese while Jaejoong is amazed with Yoochun's language skills.

"This is the CEO Jung's wife, Mrs.Jung Jaejoong"

"Wife?!" both Chairman and his wife looking at each other.

Jaejoong doesn't understand what all of them talking about. "What are they saying?" he poked Yoochun. But then Yoochun push Jaejoong a little to give his signal. Jaejoong quickly smiles, "Welcome to Korea~" he said in English while let out a cute laughs.

Chairman's Jeon and his wife laughed, "Ah~ Thank you ! Thank you!". The wife then speak up, "I didn't know CEO Jung has a wife"

"What did she say?" Jaejoong asked Yoochun.

"She said she's very happy to see you", lied Yoochun

"Ahhh! Me too~ Me too~" Jaejoong smiles.

"Are there any others traveling with you?". Yoochun asked the couple.

"There's only two of us. This is our second honeymoon"

"How nice it must be! We're here to assist you". Yoochun then lead them to the car while gave Jaejoong thumbs up.

 

Changmin at the arrival gate but he missed the opportunity. Sure he'll get scolded by the boss later.

 


 

Yunho just arrived World Hotel by taxi, with his messy clothes. All of the workers looking at him.

"What's happening recently?" "is the hotel facing some trouble?". The workers will never stop gossiping.

"What's going on exactly? I heard you didn't even meet the Chairman?" asked Yunho.

"Actually...."

"Didn't you go to the airport early?"

"I did go early, but seems like i missed him" Changmin said while looking down.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO DO IT PROPERLY?!". Jung Yunho is on fire.

"I'm sorry" Changmin bow to Yunho. "I already checked. He has not checked in yet."

"What? Has he not arrived Seoul yet? But his name was on a confirmed passanger list, right?"

"The flight arrived in Seoul, 4:30PM"

Yunho is thinking..."Is it Yoochun? Ask around for news of Chairman Jeon. Then check his schedule for the day"

"Yes. By the way, i searched all around the airport.....nevermind". Changmin was about to tell Yunho that he saw Yoon Joo but looking at Yunho's not so good mood, make him stop from saying it.

 

 

Later at night, Yoon Joo arrived home. She smiles and happy, "I'm home"

She took off the white sheets which covered all the furniture, then she saw purple colour on the carpet, it's actually red wine which spilled on the carpet 3 years ago.

 

Flashback,

"How terrible. Are you deliberately acting solemn because you're afraid that i'm angry? Am i that scary?" asked Yoon Joo.

"We...Looks like we cannot continue this. Sorry Yoon Joo-ya". Yunho's eyes look teary.

"What kind of apology is this?" Yoon Joo not comfortable with Yunho's words. "Just say, 'It is my fault for missing this appointment'. Just like that will do. I'm not that angry"

"Let's cancelled our marriage"

"I'm serious, I'm not angry anymore!" Yoon Joo cannot accept the fact Yunho said that.

"Yoochun disappeared" tears fall on Yunho's cheek.

Yoon Joo was speechless..."Probably....he's just travelling?"

"You know right"

"Well why does it matter? Yoochun is only my friend! I've never seen him as more than a friend! We're only friends! It's Yoochun who's unreasonable and causing trouble. Oppa, you should be clear about this. Yoochun's personality, he always does what he pleases. He sees his own feelings as more important than others! Why does it always have to be because of Yoochun...? Oppa, aren't you angry?"

"No matter what, he's still my younger brother......When i was 13, i lost both of my parents. The two of us were the only ones left in this world. Yoochun is my only family. That's why i can't lose Yoochun"

"Then how about me? Yoochun is your only brother. You can't abandon him. Then me?...Am i not the only one too? For Jung Yunho, is there still another Oh Yoon Joo?!". She stand but accidentally pushed the glass of wine. Yoon Joo knee down at Yunho. "Answer me! As for that friend....i..." tears fall on her cheeks.

Yunho just silence but his tears keep falling. All three of them, Yunho, Yoon Joo and Yoochun were hurt.

 

End of flashback

 


 

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Chairman Jeon and his wife at the mud beach~

Jaejoong make unsatisfied face to Yoochun. "It's their second honeymoon. Try to understand them" smile Yoochun.

"Try to understand them? Yah, this is not what you promised! You said greeting them will be enough. Is this so-called greeting?" complained Jaejoong.

"Sorry, i also didn't expect them to come here. It wasn't supposed to turn out like this"

"Ofcourse not. What did you plan something extraordinary? Agreeing to help me at the hotel, but ultimately abandoning me there...and even threatening me?!" Jaejoong try to hit Yoochun but then Yoochun immediately stand,

"Yeah! But isn't the sea breeze nice like this?"

"What is so good about it? I'm not in the mood to enjoy this place!..." Jaejoong stop nagging when he saw something in the mud. "Oh!!! It's an octopus!! Yah! come and help quickly! Where is it?!.... Oh! it's here!! Caught it!!". Jaejoong so happy and jumping non-stop and forget his anger. Chairman Jeon and his wife is really happy and laughing together with Jaejoong and Yoochun.

 

They grilled the seafood that they catched just now and eating while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the sea. Chairman Jeon's wife whispering to his husband, "He's the type of person who feels as much happiness as he feels emotions". Jaejoong feed her and she happily accept while open .

 


 

The next day, Yunho is busy attending a meeting and focus listening to the presentation. Suddenly Changmin came in and gave a note to him.'Chairman Jeon and his wife has just check-in the hotel'

Yunho replied by asking where and Changmin wrote, 'World'. Yunho straight look at Changmin.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Chairman Jeon's wife is enjoying their coffee in the hotel room.

"Please don't be offended. We've reserved at another hotel. While in Korea, I don't want my husband to think about business. Will you understand me?"

Jaejoong doesn't understand what she said, so he just nod and smiles. "How come he still ahsn't come? Really!". Jaejoong excuse himself to call Yoochun. "Where are you? Why aren't you here yet?"

"Sorry, you better excuse yourself" said Yoochun.

"This kid...yah! yah!". Jaejoong doesn't know how to excuse himself. He smiles awkwardly, "Sorry, i have to go". The Chairman's wife hugged him so tight and wave her hand. She's really happy Jaejoong accompany her.

"In the whole country in Korea, is there only this hotel left? How come it has to be this hotel again".

While Jaejoong walking to the elevator, he saw Jung Yunho. 'Why again...' He look at other way while walking.After walk pass by Yunho, Jaejoong quickly press the lift button.

Yunho's eyes went wide when he saw Jaejoong. He stop his steps and turn back.

Jaejoong want to hide himself but then he saw Jung Yunho now standing behind him.

"I didn't think we would meet here again"

"I know, right. I am also speechless." Jaejoong still not looking at Yunho.

"An absolutely honest civil servant...Are you sure you are like this? If this is really the case, don't you think that your frequent stays here are too extravagant (for a civil servant)?"

"Omo~ are you also dissatisfied that a guest always come to your hotel? I understand, i will take it into consideration". Then Jaejoong get into the lift and press the closed button. When the door almost closed, Jung Yunho press open and he get in too.

Jaejoong is damn nervous, he doesn't know what exactly this Jung want.

"You obviously have a boyfriend. Why do you still want me to put the appearance that we're married?"

"What?"

"Is it because your boyfriend doesn't want to get married? So, you're spreading rumours that we're together?"

Jaejoong speechless. "No,wait! Why would i want to stick to a man like that?"

"I also have the right to know. Because of your boyfriend, i am innocently made a sacrifice!"

"Sacrifice?" 'What the heck he's talking about?=='

 

Once they reached the ground level, Jaejoong quickly walk but then Yunho called him.

"Kim Jaejoong-shii!"

Jaejoong look around and shout, "You saw, right? He's a stalker! A stalker!" while walking fast. Yunho stops his steps and look around,indeed people are looking at them. But then he continue walk to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong almost step into the taxi but Yunho stops him. "Oh my! What are you doing exactly?!"

"You don't want to avoid it until you say it, right? Who knows? If the situation continues, maybe i will consider the court for reference"

"You're saying you won't prosecute anymore?"

"I already said that it's for the court reference"

"Do you take me for a fool?"

"Do i know this man?" (Jung Yunho, you're jealous aren't you? :P)

"Jung Yunho-shii"

"Who is it?"

Jaejoong quickly get in the taxi but then it stop. Jaejoong's head out from the window and shout. "That....Be it nonsense, or anything else.... In the future, please talk to me through my lawyer! Do you understand?!". and so the taxi drove away.

Yunho stared and thinking.."You mean there is no boyfriend?". Then Yunho's phone ringing, It's Yoochun who called him.

Yunho went to the carpark and his car is back after got stolen by Yoochun. There note left by him, 'Hyung, i used the car well. Thank you!'. Yunho let out loud breath.

 


 

Yunho having a lunch with Chairman Jeon & his wife,

"I am really sorry. I should have gone to meet you at the airport"

The Chairman's wife smiles, "It doesn't matter. Your wife has treated us warmly"

"Wife?"

"Your wife does not come here to eat?" asked Chairman Jeon.

Yunho feel uneasy. "Is it true that the person who claimed to be my wife came to pick you at the airport?"

"Ah right! Jaejoong and i recently become close friends"

"Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong?!"

"Yes, Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong!" the Chairman's wife said happily.

Yunho's eyes went wide. "Kim Jaejoong!". He's forehead wrinkled.

"In fact, we made fun of you being a workaholic because you were not married until now. My wife mentioned that since you are able to marry that young man, you must be a good person. One look at the wife, one is able to determine what kind of husband he has." smiles Chairman then he look at his wife, "You're my image"

'Kim Jaejoong is my face?' Yunho cannot stop thinking.

"Next time be sure to bring your wife with you. I believe we'll have a good time chatting together." request Chairman's wife.

"If both parties get along well, next time, I will definitely come with my wife". Yunho gave them fake smiles while hold his anger.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong accompany Heechul who have appointment with the doctor.

"You waited so long, didn't you? Let's go!" Heechul pull Jaejoong's hand.

 

 

Changmin drive Yunho to the coffee shop, where Jaejoong is now with Heechul.

"You've worked hard. You can go back then" said Yunho.

 

 

"Thank you! Thank you so much. There'll be trouble if not for you, Jaejoong-ah. Siwon said there's a legal case, my mother gone travelling. I don't have the confidence to go alone. I could only think of you" Heechul is being queen drama now.

"Stop doing these useless things, just say what you wish. The hospital is an excuse, i know you have other intentions". Jaejoong know too well the way Heechul sudden act.

Heechul stop smiling. "Jaejoong-ah, you've become very bad"

"What?!"

"Jaejoong-ah! We're becoming closer, aren't we?"

Jaejoong sudden feel scared with Heechul behaviour. "Yah, what have you been eating?"

"No. I will be leaving Korea soon. Even though it's just for a while, i want us to be closer friends. I's the truth "

"The truth?! You're know how to be sincere? Where's your sincerity?!"

"By the way, when are you going to introduce me to Yunho-shi?" Heechul changed the topic.

Jaejoong look at Heechul when he called Jung Yunho's name in informal way.'Yunho-shi?' "Yah Kim Heechul! I've said i almost fell for it! Don't try being nice! It's disgusting and scary! So let's not see each other again!" shout Jaejoong.

 

Meanwhile, Jung Yunho is looking for Jaejoong in the coffee shop but Heechul saw him first. Heechul's mouth open so big because he was so shocked.

"Yah, isn't that your husband?!"

Jaejoong turn and he saw Jung Yunho. 'Why the hell is he here?!'

Yunho cold face turn to smiles. "Honey! I'm here!"

Jaejoong's mouth open O____O

"Ho....ney???" Jaejoong stuttering.

Yunho walk towards Jaejoong. "I was looking for you the whole day."

"Hello, I'm Heechul, Jaejoong's friend" Heechul gave bright smiles and acting good infront of Yunho.

"Ah..Hello, I'm Jung Yunho"

"I know! Jaejoong has always praised you"

Yunho turned to Jaejoong who is nervous and scared. "Is that so?"

"When did i?!!" Jaejoong never had said that to Heechul.

"Please have a sit" offered Heechul.

"Ah, no. I am anxious to bring my Joongie to a place" smiles Yunho.

Jaejoong's eyes when wide."J-Joongie? Where are we going?". Jaejoong let out a nervous laugh.

Yunho take Jaejoong's hand."Did you forget? There's a place we need to go, isn't it?"

"I-I don't really want to go and im also with a friend whom i haven't seen for a while"

"Can i borrow my Joongie for a while?" Yunho asked Heechul.

Heechul seems jealous. "I guess it can't be helped. You'd better go"

"Ahh.No Heechul-ah, I---"

"Give me your bag" said Jung while grinned. Then Yunho hold Jaejoong's shoulder so tight while another hand hold Jaejoong's bag, leave Heechul alone there.

Heechul feel so frustrating. "He even said 'My Joongie'? Ahhh!! Chincha!!!"

 

 

 

 

While in the car, Jaejoong look left & right."This wasn't a concidence, was it? You were tracking me, weren't you?!" asked Jaejoong but Yunho silence and just focus on his driving.

"Why aren't you speaking up?"

"Let's go to a quieter place to talk about it"

"Say it now, although i don't know what it is about!"

Yunho turn and look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong blushed and look away. Then they arrived Hanriver.

"Get out!" command Yunho. Yunho want them to ride the duck boat. The same boat that they rode before for their first discussion. "Aren't you going to sit down?"

"What do you want to say? Just say it here"

"Surely, you're not afraid, right?"

"Who's afraid?!"

 

Once they in the middle of the river. "How come there's no one here?" asked Jaejoong.

Yunho keep looking at Jaejoong. "Are you curious?".Then he move closer to Jaejoong. Jaejoong is so scared and he blushed when Jung is so near to him.

"What did you just say?"

"Did you hear me?"

"No, i didn't hear you"

"Okay well, i'll say it again" Yunho stop but then he speak again. "Let's get married"

 

 

 

 

 

(N: Another surprise! Have a nice reading! Double update done ^^)