Chapter 2

LIE TO ME

The next day, at the Hospital

Jaejoong still unconscious since last night. While Yunho looking at sleeping Jaejoong, he accidentally stared at Jaejoong's exposed chest, that milky beautiful skins. Yunho shakes his head and tried to cover Jaejoong's body with blanket but then the blanket stuck at Jaejoong's feet.

While Yunho try to pull up the blanket, he accidentally fall himself on Jaejoong. Jaejoong blink his eyes and tried to look at Yunho. Their face is so close to each other. Jaejoong's big doe eyes look shocked but then he smiles,

'Ah~ He look handsome. Who is he?' talking in his head.

Yunho looking at smiling Jaejoong. "Nurse! Doctor!", he run to get the doctor.

Jaejoong looking at the surrounding, then the doctor came,

"Name? Please state your name?"

"Kim Jaejoong"

"State your identification number"

"841 017 555 532. But why am i here?" asked Jaejoong.

The doctor sighed, "You had alcohol poisoning. Have you experience this before? Did you have taking any drugs?"

"No. I don't do anything like that. I swear! I never do things like that!" hissed Jaejoong.

Doctor then look at Jaejoong chest, there got big red mark which bitten by bee.

Jaejoong then said, "I was stung yesterday. It wasn't because of that isn't it?"

"It seems so. Based on different people, bee venom and alcohol can cause adverse reactions. It could have been really severe. You could have died", doctor explained.

Jaejoong shocked by doctor's statement, "Died?!!" His eyes were so big (O.O)

The doctor laughs, "You're fine now, so just rest for a while and you can be discharged."

Jaejoong get up and sits on bed, "Is he crazy? How can i calm down? He said i almost died! Am i really okay? Oh my god! Im burning up! Omo so hot!". Jaejoong panicked by checking his body temperature by hands.

"Did you want to eat this?" Ahjumma who is sitting the next bed offered him bread.

"Thank you. But i don't know if i should eat this", Jaejoong actually worried about his condition even though the doctor said he's fine.

The ahjumma laughs, "Then give to your husband"

Jaejoong shocked "What?!"

"That handsome young man a little while ago. Isn't he your husband?"

"Ahh~ No. He just a stranger" Jaejoong said.

Ahjumma look shocked, "I thought he was your husband because he was at your bedside the whole night" Jaejoong feel weird.

"He was at my bedside?"

"He sat motionless right over there (at Jaejoong's bedside). You really don't know him?", Ahjumma asked.

Suddenly Ahjussi came (Ahjumma's husband) and asked Jaejoong, "Oh! You're awake! Where's your husband?"

"I already said he's not my husband", Jaejoong look away sadly.

"Ah see! He said he's (Yunho) not his husband, but his boyfriend!", Ahjussi said to Ahjumma.

Suddenly Jaejoong saw Yunho walking towards him and Jaejoong quickly pull up his blanket to cover his face.

"What luck! Your boyfriend woke up" Ahjussi said to Yunho.

Yunho then, "He's not my boyfriend"

Jaejoong peek to look at Yunho and he's acting like he just woke up.

"Who are you?" asked Jaejoong.

Yunho straightly asked Jaejoong, "Yesterday, at the club we met..." he stops. Yunho notice Jaejoong's cloth and asked Jaejoong, "Could you fixed that?"

Jaejoong then button up his cloth but he feel itchy on his chest and sighing at himself, "How can you be like this?". Jaejoong look so damn miserable with his messy hair. Yunho staring at Jaejoong's state/conditions. (Yunho really dislike untidy person xD)

"It couldn't be. He's (Yoochun) not that kind of person" Yunho talking to himself.

Jaejoong speak up, "So, what about the club?"

Yunho changed the topic, "Nevermind".

He doesn't want to asked Jaejoong about Yoochun because he sure that Yoochun not a person that friends with Jaejoong. (LOL)

Jaejoong was about to ask why but then nurse came, "Mr.Guardian, could you follow me for a moment?"

"I already said i'm not his guardian" Yunho said while following the nurse, leaving Jaejoong alone on the bed.

"What the hell? ==' "

After few minutes, Jaejoong wear his long jacket and run to find Yunho, he saw nurse who called Yunho before.

"Excuse me, did you know where the guy who was with me...the tall and...."

"Ahhh! He's your guardian, right? He will process the discharges procedures." And so the nurse walk away.

Jaejoong run around the medical counter to find Yunho, "Why is he gone? He can't leave just like that!"

Yunho already out from the hospital and walking towards the taxi, then he stop.

"Hey!! Hey!! Wait a minute!", it was Jaejoong who shouting after he saw Yunho.

Yunho ignore him and get into the taxi and locked the door. Jaejoong keep knocking the window. Yunho sighed, "Let's go ahjussi"

"You shouldn't act like this" said the taxi driver.

"What?"

"That guy has already followed you here, go settle the problem with him", the taxi driver thought Yunho and Jaejoong is having couple fight (xD)

Yunho feel angry and get out from the car.

"What is it?"

"How can you leave like that?" Jaejoong said.

"I paid the hospital fees. Since they weren't that much, don't feel like you have a burden", Yunho explained.

"Ah~ it's not that. I don't have my bag or any money. And if you leave without saying anything...", Jaejoong giggle abit.

Yunho feel annoyed, "You don't have family?"

"Even if i do, i wouldn't call them. How can i say i ended up in hospital with alcohol poisoning", Jaejoong feel embarrassed.

"Then what do you want me to do? Oh, should i give you cab fare?" Yunho took out his purse.

"Ahh...no! Do i look like a beggar?", Jaejoong said.

"Then what?"

"Let's just go to the Maze Club together. Once i find my stuff, i'll pay back the hospital fees."

Yunho tried to reject in polite way, "No need to do that"

Jaejoong quickly hold Yunho's hand,

"I'm acting like this because I'm grateful. You saved my life", Jaejoong grinning like stupid guy. Yunho doesn't like the way Jaejoong act. He pushed Jaejoong's hands and walk away from him.

"Why don't you agree? I'm giving you money." Jaejoong run to follow Yunho.

"I already said, it's not that much", Yunho still walking and stops the taxi.

"Ahhh i feel uncomfortable", Jaejoong said.

"Then stay uncomfortable"

Jaejoong stop Yunho, "If we're not going together, then at least give me your contact number. I will give you the money”

"There's no need. I didn't think you are this shameless", Yunho get in the car and goes away.

Jaejoong stood there, "What, I'm shameless? Does he think I'm trying to seduce him?! I'm really speechless! What does he see me as?" while holding his head.

"Ahhh!! I have no money. What should i do?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yunho arrived his hotel. One of his worker open the taxi's door and shocked looking at Yunho.

"Oh!! CEO JUNG!".

Yunho just walk away and enter the hotel. The workers bowing at him while he pass by. They were shocked looking at CEO Jung wearing normal clothes instead of suit that he always wear when he go to work.

"What's up with his clothes?" "This is the first time he's not wearing suit"

That day, the workers gossiping about CEO Jung.

When Yunho arrived his office, his secretary greets him and shocked with Yunho's appearance.

"Have you meet Yoochun-ssi?" asked Changmin.

"Go and prepare suit for me", Yunho ignored Changmin's question.

"Yes Mr.Jung! Ahhh~ seems like he didn't meet him (Yoochun). I should followed along last night" Changmin sighed and prepare suit for Yunho.

Someone knocking the door, Yunho thought it was Changmin,"I did not sleep well. So i feel uncomfortable"

"What are you doing that you did not sleep?" an old middle women voice out.

Yunho turn around and saw his aunt while Changmin stand behind her back along with his suit. Changmin then closed the door leaving Yunho and his aunt alone.

"Good morning. How come you're here?" Yunho asked.

"You didn't forget today's date, did you?", his aunt, Mrs.Shim is actually set Yunho a date with a girl that she choose. Yunho look at her curiously. He seems forgot about it.

"The blind date with Chairman's Lee daughter?" Mrs.Shim reminds him.

Yunho then remember,"Ohh~ that!"

"Yes, that" Mrs.Shim strictly said.

"I'll go. I've already said I’ll go", Yunho said while rubbing his neck.

"Don't be slovenly, be serious" said Mrs.Shim

“Aunt, ahh no~ Chairman, i am really very serious.”

Mrs.Shim sighed and takes her seat, “When will Yoochun stop playing hide and seek? Is he still in Spain?"

"He's back in Seoul. It was confirmed that he arrived at Incheon airport yesterday." explained Yunho.

"Don't look for him! Until he admits his mistakes and come home, don't bother with him" warned Mrs.Shim.

"Really?" Yunho asked playfully.

Mrs.Shim then kicked Yunho's leg "AHHH!! Aunty!! Why did you do that?!" screamed Yunho while rubbing his leg.

Mrs Shim shouted back, "Isn't he's your younger brother? My younger brother never let me worry so much before. What's the matter with your lil brother?"

"Yoochun doesn't follows Dad right? Instead he follow Aunt!"

Mrs.Shim then changed the topic, "Chairman's Lee daughter is pretty good. If she suits you, marry her"

"Yeah right! a businessman needs a wife" said Yunho

"You better mean what you say. If you don't get married this year, I’m going to fire you!" again Mrs.Shim warned him.

"You said the same thing last year". Yunho get up from his seat and take his suit and turn back to his aunt. "Are you still going to stay here?". Yunho want to change his clothes.

Mrs.Shim looking at him curiously, "Why you didn't go home yesterday? Did you have a girlfriend? Who is she?". Yunho look at her, disbelief of what his aunty asked.(LOL)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Back to Jaejoong, currently he’s at Maze Club to take back his bag.

"How could it be? 270,000 won? Did I drink with that jerk?!.OH! Mr.Kim! Omo, my phone. What to do? T__T”. Jaejoong’s phone out of battery and he thought Mr.Kim will be worrying about him, which is his father, since he didn’t go back home last night.

After arrived home, he saw his father sitting at the backyard of the house.

“Ahh~ Mr.Kim, you were worried about me right? I meant to call, but this…” knocking his phone, showing that phone battery is dead. Mr.Kim told Jaejoong to go in but then,

“Your son did not call or come home and you are not worried?”, Jaejoong look disapproved with his dad reaction.

“What’s there to worry about? You’re nearly thirty. I will worry if you come home on time every day” said Mr.Kim.

“How can you be like this? Normally all fathers would have reported to the police!” complained Jaejoong.

“Aigoo~ You are not normal too! By the way, I saw you on the news”

“Really? Did you recorded?”. Jaejoong and his father siting on the couch and watch the recorded news. Jaejoong expecting about the interview he had with the reporter but then it turn out news about the disaster of that event which shows big face of Jaejoong who panicked and stung by bee, which is really embarrassing him.

Jaejoong feel frustrated and out from the house.

“Yah! Where are you going? You just got back home!”. Jaejoong just ignore his father.

(p/s: Jaejoong’s father. Mr.Kim is a professor and teaching in one of university in Seoul)

While walking there a little kid said to his mother, “Oh! Isn’t this the ahjumma from yesterday news?”

Jaejoong then turn and shout, “What ahjumma?! I’m a man! Call me hyung!”

Many people mistakes Jaejoong as girl due to his beautifulness.

People who walking pass by Jaejoong looking at him. There one guy said to him “I saw it on TV yesterday, and on online too!”. Jaejoong feel really stress and run away by cover his face with his scarf.

Jaejoong now at the salon and want to changed his style. A style so that no one can recognize him.

While at the salon, Jaejoong feel annoyed with this ahjumma talking with his husband. Jealous Joongie? xD

Jaejoong flipping a business magazine and suddenly saw picture of the guy how was with him at the hospital (Yunho). Jaejoong reading the article.“Jung Yunho. The young elite that’s responsible for the future of South Korea”

Jaejoong hissed, “As if…just because you say he’s responsible, doesn’t mean he is!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yunho now attend a date with Chairman’s Lee daughter. The girl speak up, “I’ve seen you in a magazine report. You have been elected as the young elite that will present South Korea.”

“That’s the company’s publicity department. Instead of promoting the hotel, they only know how to sell the president” explained Yunho.

“Have you been on many blind dates before?” asked the girl.

Actually this is Yunho’s first blind date. Before this Yunho had a fiancé but then they break off, it’s complicated after the girl leave him and went to Paris.

“What type of person do you want to marry?”

“A person who knows what it means to be Jung Yunho’s wife. I’m carrying a lot of responsibilities on my shoulder and I will be responsible for a lot of people in the future. So, in order for me to be fully dedicated to my job, I hope that person can stay quietly by my side. Become my solid backing.”, answered Yunho.

And the girl smiles, “A very strong sense of responsibility. I heard you broke off your previous engagement? Can I ask for the reason?”

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong is still reading the article about Jung Yunho, “Jung Yunho, In the South Korea, he’s hotter than Kim Woo Bin. No, he’s not hot…”, Jaejoong stops because suddenly someone calling his name.

“KIM JAEJOONG? Omo! Omo! Yeah, you are Jaejoong, right? Omo! We haven’t met for years! ” the guy approach him.

Jaejoong looked shocked. ‘Kim…Hee..Chul’. Why the hell he is here!

Jaejoong awkwardly said “Ahh yes~ haven’t seen you for 3 years”

“Has it been 3 years? So this is our first meeting after that incident!” Heechul suddenly said excitedly.

‘Haishhh! This !’ Jaejoong really dislike Heechul.

“How have you been? Haven’t heard any updates about you” asked Heechul.

“As you can see, I’m just fine” Jaejoong smile awkwardly. Suddenly Heechul calling someone, “Hubby! Here!”

Jaejoong look panic and said to Heechul, “Yah!! Don’t call him!!”

“Ahhh! Why??” Heechul said. Jaejoong tried to run away but then Heechul tried to pull Jaejoong’s hand.

“Why? Haven’t you seen him for a long time?” grinned Heechul. He turned to his husband and said, “Guess who I met? Jaejoong!!”

“Jaejoong-ie? Kim Jaejoong?” Siwon who is Heechul’s husband and also Jaejoong’s first love.

‘Everyone dreams of the day that they can see their first love again. However, why must it be now?’. Jaejoong feel really embarrassed.

“OH!! Jaejoong-ah~ haven’t seen you in a while. With this appearance, I nearly couldn’t recognize you”, laughs Siwon.

“Jaejoong-ah~ what’s wrong? This isn’t like you. Why are you being so shy? It couldn’t be that you haven’t washed your hair for over a week?”, Heechul teased.

‘I should have just died after being stung by the bees.’, Jaejoong talking to himself. He still feel awkward and embarrassed meeting Heechul and Siwon.

“Jaejoong-ah, are you married?” asked Siwon.

Heechul then cut when Jaejoong was about to answer, “Hubby, what married? How can Jaejoong be married?”. Heechul eyes glanced Jaejoong. Hechul keep teasing him about marriage thing and Jaejoong feel really annoyed.

Suddenly, Jaejoong’s phone ringing. “Hello?”. It’s actually called from advertising company who want to promote their goods to Jaejoong but then suddenly an idea pop-up from Jaejoong’s mind.

“Oh!! Honey! I also wish to see you”, Jaejoong is acting to make his revenge on Heechul.

“What honey?! Set the bed on fire? No~ It’s not that I don’t like…I’m just shy…What you want to eat? Eel? It seems like you are tired. I know, see you later” Jaejoong giggles.

Heechul’s face turn from smiles to shocked.

“Oh~ don’t you know? I got married”, Jaejoong said adorably.

“Liar!” said Heechul, who still don’t believe it.

“Jaejoong-ah~ Congratulations” said Siwon.

“You really got married? Then how come I don’t know?”, Heechul still don’t believe it.

“Omo, Kim Heechul. You still plan to come to my wedding? If I had known, I would have sent you an invitation.” laughed Jaejoong.

While Heechul is speechless. Heechul tried to cover his shocked, “Nice to meet you then.”.

Heechul grab Siwon and out from the salon. Jaejoong waving at them while laughing.

 

Later at night,

Jaejoong can’t sleep. He keep rolling on the bed. In his head still playing the scene at the salon where he met Heechul and Siwon. He feel really angry bout it.

“Ahh!! Yes! I’m not married! You this…stupid man! What’s so great about being married? Don’t you know, if I wanted to married, I would have done so already!”. Then Jaejoong try to sleep again.

 

Flashback

Kim Jaejoong and Kim Heechul was a bestfriend. They always hang out together. Jaejoong’s first love was his senior, Choi Siwon. Jaejoong studying hard to pass the exams just to impressed Siwon. Jaejoong want himself to be perfect and suitable for Siwon and he thinks that Siwon is genius. But then during those time, Jaejoong is really a messy guy. He didn’t even shower for few days. Heechul always nagging at him but then Jaejoong doesn’t really care.

Moreover, Heechul didn’t know who is Choi Siwon. But then they met accidentally at the playground along with Jaejoong. Heechul was acting shy while Siwon eyes on him.

“He’s handsome, right? Right?!”, Jaejoong feel really excited.

“You say he is your first love, your unrequited love. You said so much. I thought he would be really great. Kim Jaejoong, is that your standard?”, Heechul comments.

“Yeah~ are you laughing at me now? Anyway, once I pass the second round of the examination, I will confess to Siwon sunbae (senior)”, Jaejoong said proudly.

Few months later, the result of the exams is out and Kim Jaejoong pass the exam.

He feel really happy and grateful, finally he can go and confess his love to Siwon. Suddenly when Jaejoong pass by the coffee shop, he saw Heechul and Siwon together holding each other hands and Siwon kissed Heechul’s hand. Jaejoong’s heart broke into pieces, when he saw his bestfriend is dating with his first love.

“Congrats Jaejoong-ahh! I knew that you would pass.” said Heechul.

Jaejoong with his teary eyes “How could his happened?”

“For some time, you will be happy for us right?” said Heechul while put his hand on Siwon’s

 

End of flashback

 

“Are you a friend?! You ! Yah! Are you even a friend?! How could you not know that I liked Siwon? Did you really don’t know?! How could you do this to me?!!”, said Jaejoong angrily and punching the pillow then suddenly his head hit the wall and fall on the ground. Jaejoong cried so hard that night.

Mr.Kim tried to sleep but then he woke up because he heard Jaejoong crying. “Ahh~ wrong with him now?”. He sighed and go back to sleep again.

 

 

 

(N: So second chapter is up. I'll try my best to make correction on the spelling and on some words. Hope i can wrote longer for the next chap. Have a nice reading)