Chapter 19

LIE TO ME

 

 

At Jaejoong's office department. Manager camein with his bright smile, "The executive proposal was finally approved. Everyone worked hard this week"

Everyone cheering & happy, finally they relax and enjoy their weekend this time.

"Oh everyone know, right? Today's a happy dinner party day" The manager added.

"Oh wait, a gathering with co-workers, do i really have to go?" asked Jaejoong.

"Gathering are also a part of work of Civil Servant! Whoever doesn't participate will be fined!"

Jaejoong just smiles. Then his phone ringing, he looked at the calller ID and sighed, '"What is it? Now?! Im going to a gathering....oh...okay". Jaejoong turn to his manager, "I'll go out for awhile".

 

Heechul who called Jaejoong and asked him to meet at the coffee shop.

"How come you don't even know your husband's previous engagement affairs?" said Heechul

"It's really not a big deal" Jaejoong can't believe Heechul is doing this again.

"Ofcourse it's a big deal! Family, education, personality and appearance. Each of these is important. But Chairman still refused?! During your housewarming party, i was wondering why you and Yunho did that. Now i finally understand. Even with such good qualification, she opposed. What's more if it's you?" Heechul make a fake sad face.

Jaejoong rolling his eyes,"Don't make a big deal about it. Anyway, it's already over"

"That woman is in Seoul right now. That's right, i have already seen that woman"

"Well, a meeting is inevitable"

"Inevitable?! You don't want to tell me to be nosey?"

"Haishh! Just leave it alone!!"

"Two persons have been separated, and they may want to be together again. Yunho-shi heart....do you have the confidence to grab it back?" Heechul try to brainwash Jaejoong.

"What are you trying to say actually?" said Jaejoong with his cold voice.

Heechul took out a small paper which writen the woman's (Yoon Joo) address. "Such a situation must be avoided. Go and meet that woman and clarify everything with her"

Jaejoong look at the paper, 'Oh Yoon Joo'. He immediately crampled the paper.

Heechul's eyes goes wide, "W-what are you doing?!"

"Stop it this instant". Jaejoong grab his bag and leave.

Heechul's mouth widen open. "HAH?!! KIM JAEJOONG!!!". He shouted angrily.

 

 

Jaejoong walk fast, "What situation?! He better take care of his own life!!! AHH!! Really! Who didn't love someone in the past?! And what's the big deal about it?!". Jaejoong still grip the paper on his hand, then he slowly read it again, "Oh.Yoon.Joo. Even her name is pretty. Really annoying". Jaejoong sigh and continue walking.

 

 

 

Now Jaejoong is searching for Yoon Joo's house, "Ah...this address is really hard to find. Oh, it's here. What are you trying to find?". Jaejoong sighed, "But i've come here. Then, i'll just see what she looks like. Ahhh! But what will you do after that?! Yah Kim Heechul! why did you give me this??! That bratty man! But you're also very curious right?". Jaejoong non-stop talking to himself.

Suddenly someone came out from Yoon Joo's house, Jaejoong immediately turn around and pretend to look at the other side. A middle age-woman approach him, "Who are you? Are you looking for someone?"

Jaejoong let out awkward laughed. "Ah..i think i have came to the wrong place. It's not here"

Then Yoon Joo arrived, that woman immediately greet her, "Oh!...Yoon Joo-ya~"

 

Jaejoong was shocked and talk in his head. "Don't look..Don't look! You can't look,no! Don't do it! Don't do it!". But then Jaejoong slowly turn and look at Yoon Joo. Yoon Joo walking and smiling. She indeed look like a sweet girl

 

"Yoon Joo! You've come on time!"

"Umma, when did you arrived? Why you didn't call me?" asked Yoon Joo.

That middle age woman is actually Yoon Joo's mother. "I just come over to clean the room. Let's go in".

Yoon Joo stop and look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong immediately look away and leave. Mrs.Oh look at Yoon Joo, "Why?"

"Ah.nothing"

"He's just at the wrong place". Then both of them enter the house.

 

 


 

 

Jaejoong join the gathering with his co-workers. He mixed Soju and beer in a big glass and drink in one shot. Everyone was laughing and talk happily but then they look at Jaejoong,

"Yah, how come you're drinking so much?" Hyun Su tried to stop him.

Jaejoong keep drink and drink without any emotion, it's more than 7 bottles. None of his co-workers can stop him, they feel confused with Jaejoong behaviour, is it happy or sad emotion?

 

After finished eat,drinks, karaoke, it's time to go back. Jaejoong is the most drunk. They hold Jaejoong and called the taxi. "Please send him home, ahjussi"

The taxi driver just nod and drive away. "Miss...Miss..Where you want to go?"

"Miss?! Ahjussi, im a man! Handsome man!! Ahh! You reek of alcohol! Ahjussi, how can you drink and drive?! I am a civil servant! If i get caught, there's going to be trouble. Ah..i didn't use polite language, im sorry". Jaejoong giggles and lying at the back.

 

 

 

Next morning at Jung's house, Jaejoong finally wake up. He open his eyes, looking at the bright sun light from the window. His body covered with big blanket. When he look at the surrounding, he wake up quickly. Jaejoong try to remember what happened last night,

 

Flashback,

 

Yunho gave him water to drink since he's too drunk. Jaejoong drink it but then he spurted. Jaejoong keep rolling on Yunho's bed.

"It's so hot! I need to wash my face! Washing the eyeliner, cleaning the cheek, done!" . Jaejoong pats his both cheek, giggles and lying back. After few second he woke up again, "How frustrating!! Haish! It's so hot". Jaejoong his clothes, open his pants and throw it away. He totally and wrap himself with the blanket.

 

End flashback

 

Jaejoong widen his eyes. He bite his nails when he remember more and how the hell he's in Jung's house.

 

Flashback,

 

"Miss...Miss...Where are you going?". Ahjussi, Jaejoongie is a man >o<

Drunker Jaejoong woke up, "What? You're talking to me?"

"Where are you going?"

"My house is at Shin Sa Dong. Shin Sa Dong" Jaejoong mumbling. (N: Shin Sa Dong is actually Yoon Joo's house that Jaejoong went)

"Are you sure? Is there anyone i can contact?" driver Ahjussi is worried looking at how drunk Jaejoong is.

"There is!". Jaejoong giggles. "Husband, my husband!"

"Then hurry, you should call your husband now, okay?"

Jaejoong pouted "Did you say Jung Yunho-shi? Then go to Pyeongchang, Pyeongchang-dong!"

"Ah..okay"

 

End flashback

 

Jaejoong now fully awake and remember all. He get up but then he look at his body, Jaejoong quickly grab his clothes. "Ahhh!!! What am i doing?!!!"

After wear his clothes, Jaejoong walk slowly at the living room since he did not see Yunho's present, he quickly ran but then....

"Are you trying to run away?". Yunho came from the kitchen.

Jaejoong quickly stop, "Y-y-yesterday, i was too rude"

"Aren't you always being rude?". Jaejoong just silent. "Im just joking. Are you angry?"

"No, what you said was right. The taxi fare should be a lot". Jaejoong took out his purse.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Yunho.

"I'll put it here". Jaejoong put the money on the table.

Yunho look at Jaejoong. "Did i say anything wrong?"

"I just feel so ashamed". Jaejoong still not looking at Yunho.

"Do you remember? You dont?!" Yunho look away.

Jaejoong doesn't understand, "Why? Did something happened?"

Yunho laughed. "Forget it, it's all in the past anyway"

"What is it?"

"Nothing". Yunho walk to the fridge.

Jaejoong follow him, "What exactly happened? Did i do something which i was supposed to do so? Ahh why? Ahhh this is really getting on my nerves! JUNG YUNHO-SHI!!"

Yunho laughed at Jaejoong, "Nothing happened"

"Eh?" Jaejoong pouted.

"I was just kidding". Yunho laughed again.

"Are you making fun of me?! Is it so funny?!! Ahh you frighten me!!"

"Now, this is just like Kim Jaejoong-shi"

"Move aside!". Jaejoong pushed Yunho. He open the fridge and take out the big bottle of coke.

"You should be thankful to me. What would happen if you get in a taxi with this face?"

"Why?"

"You didn't look in the mirror, right?". Jaejoong put the bott.e on the table and went to the toilet. Yunho just chuckled, then his eyes drop at the coke's bottle. He have a super great idea what to do with it.

 

In the toilet, Jaejoong sighed looking at his own face. "Ahh....i knew it would be like this". Jaejoong washed his face.

 

While Yunho took the bottle and shake it damn hard. He use all his muscles to shake it. Then he immediately put the bottle back on the table after Jaejoong came out from the toilet.

"Ahh im clean". Jaejoong take the bottle and open it. Suddenly BOOM! The coke's gas exploded & splash all over him. Yunho was laughing so damn hard looking at Jaejoong.

"You're laughing?! You're laughing?!!". Jaejoong splashed the coke on Yunho's face. Yunho immediately stop laughing.

"YAHHHH!!!" Yunho ran away.

"More than you imagine!! HAHAHAHA". Jaejoong laughed so hard.

"Yah!!! You!!!". Yunho quickly snatched the coke and splash to Jaejoong back.

Jaejoong ran away, "Ahh!!! I can't stand this! Wait! Wait a moment!!"

Both of them laughing and smiling. Yunho caught Jaejoong and put his hands at the back. Slowly they looking at each other. Yunho's face slowly close to Jaejoong until their lips almost kiss but then Jaejoong turn his face to avoid the kiss. 

Then, Jaejoong look at Yunho's eyes, "Is this acting, or is this for real?"

Yunho look at Jaejoong so deep, "It's real". He immediately catch Jaejoong's lips.

They kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. Jaejoong keep and try to catch a breath but Yunho keep ravish his lips. After few minutes, YunJae break the kiss and panting.

Yunho smiles, "You must be happy, since this is your second kiss"

"I said it isn't". Jaejoong still deny. Suddenly he grab Yunho's face and kiss him so deep. Yunho put his hand on Jaejoong's waist, while Jaejoong's hands on Yunho's neck.

Jaejoong smiles, "It tastes sweet". Jaejoong bite his lips and blushing hard. Yunho look at Jaejoong, he smiles sweetly. Suddenly the sweet moment stop when Yunho's phone ringing.

"Yes Aunty? No, im at home. You're coming over?". Yunho look at Jaejoong, Jaejoong quickly shakes his head as no. "Im going out now". Yunho hold Jaejoong's hand and drag him to the room to clean themselves. Jaejoong just follow while blushing.

 

 

"Just wait for awhile, i will drive you" said Yunho

"There's no need" Jaejoong smile.

"I will take you"

"There is no need to trouble yourself. Oh i'll catch a bus. No, i might as well walk". Jaejoong then leave.

Yunho drive his car slowly while Jaejoong walking at the side of the road, "Get in the car!"

"I am a civil servant"

"It doesn't look like you're one of it"

Jaejoong took out his ID card, "You saw that, right?"

"Quick, get in!"

"I already said i can't"

"Get in, i'll send you to work"

Jaejoong stop walking, "You think it'll be okay if i get in the car? Okay. Since you're begging me, i'll go in. I need to pay if i ride the bus ". He laughed.

 

 


 

 

At YooSu's gallery, Yoochun is working on the painting but he seems thinking of something else. Then he saw Yoon Joo came, Yoochun smiles, "Great timing"

"Yoochun-ah....Do you still like me? Why aren't you responding? Do you still like me?"

"I don't like it when you ask me like that, you know."

Yoon Joo sighed. "Oppa (Yunho) rejected me again, saying it's because of you. Do you still like me?"

"Are you feeling uneasy?". Yoochun smiles. "For any woman or man, could not shake Jung Yunho's heart on Oh Yoon Joo's status"

 

 

 

Yunho and Mrs.Shim walking after had a lunch together. "You're on leave today, did something happened?" asked Yunho

"What are you planning to do with Yoon Joo?"

"What do you mean by that?"

Mrs.Shim look at Yunho, "How did this kid become like a fool? Either you fix it or i will!"

"Aunty..This is my problem"

"SInce when Yoon Joo become your problem?!"

"This time, please do not intervene"

"So, you can solve it, right?". Mrs.Shim walk away. Yunho just sighed.

 

 

 

 

Yunho arrived home but then he saw Yoochun waiting infront of the gate,

"Why are you out here?Didn't i gave you a key?"

"I lost it"

 

 

Yunho done changing his clothes while Yoochun watching tv. "What about dinner?" asked Yunho.

"I have already eaten"

"What do you want to say?"

"Me?"

"Isn't there something you want to say to me?". Yunho know his younger brother so well.

"Hyung, you're a hypocite"

Yunho look at Yoochun, "Don't be too presumptuous"

"What did you tell Yoon Joo about this time? Why use me as an excuse to hurt Yoon Joo?"

"Jung Yoochun!!!"

"No matter what i do, you should hold onto Yoon Joo!! Don't avoid her"

"Yoochun-ah..."

"It's fine with me"

"This thing already come to an end" . Yunho stand up

"I have not ended it!!". Yoochun stand and gave a smile (fake one). "There's really nothing. I didn't know it would be this comfortable after time passes. I shouldn't have done that. Im sorry"

Yunho sighed. "Yoochun-ah..."

"If you love her, you should hold onto her. Dont give up on her just because of me". Yoochun pats Yunho's shoulder. "Im leaving"

Yunho was speechless. He could not understand why Yoochun behaving like this. Yoochun didn't realise, things aren't same just like 3 years ago. Everything is changed, including the love.

 

 

 

Yoochun loafing at the playground, then he start to call Jaejoong, "Are you asleep?"

"Nope". Jaejoong laughed. "Im reading a book". Actually Jaejoong is lying on the bed while putting mask on his face.

"Your voice sounds as if you're applying facial mask"

"Yah! How did you know i have a facial mask on?! You're really a ghost! But then, did something good happen?"

"Is it obvious?"

"Completely! You sound like you're going to fly"

"We're already decided on the conclusion"

"What?"

"There's just something, Miss!"

"Yah!! You dare to call me that!!!". Jaejoong scream on the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

(N: Thank you for all the comment. Sorry if i did not reply any of urs >3< I'll work hard for next chap. Sorry for any mistakes. Have a nice reading ^^)