Chapter 26

LIE TO ME

Hi everyone! I'm back~ after 2 years i think? hahahahaha. Hope you enjoy the new chapter ^^ even though it's kinda short but i'll update more tomorrow!

 

At Jung World Hotel

 

In the CEO room, Yunho currently shaving while looking at the mirror. Changmin entered and put the file on the table.

"You shaved this morning. Why are you shaving again?"

Yunho stop. "Do i look clean and neat?"

"Do you have a blind date today or something?" asked Changmin again. But Yunho just smiles. "Eyyy~ if a man is obsessively clean, women don't like it. Your cleanliness is a bit too much"

"Car?" Yunho ignored Changmin's statement 

"Car is clean in and out. But where are you going that you do all this?" Changmin try to asked again.

Yunho signed the file and pass to Changmin. "It's a secret"

"Ahhh come on, Mr.President"

Yunho just laughed and look at the mirror again.

 

 

Jaejoong's house

 

"Are you still working?" Jaejoong is on the phone with his beloved Yunho.

"Yes. Since I've been hanging out with you, alot of my work have been delayed"

"You must be tired. Finish it quickly and go home" said Jaejoong while smiling.

Suddenly the door is ringing. Looks like someone is at the door. Jaejoong walk to the door even he's on the phone with Yunho. "I'll open it!"

"Don't open the door to anyone! Don't you know how many bad guys are out there?"

Jaejoong laughs "Don't worry". When he opened the door. "AHHHH!!" Jaejoong was shocked. "What are you doing here?!"

"Is your father inside?" It's Jung Yunho. Jaejoong start to panic. "Let me in for a minute" 

Jaejoong try to push Yunho, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Just for a minute~" Yunho look desperate.

"Who was it?" Mr.Kim come out from his room. Jaejoong become more panic and tried to cover Yunho using his small body. You know how big and tall Yunho is compare to Jaejoong lol

"How do you do, sir?" Yunho greets Mr.Kim while bowing politely. Mr.Kim just stared at him.

 

At the living room. Yunho sit opposite Mr.Kim. Both of them look serious. Jaejoong clumsly walking to them while bring bottles of Soju.

Mr.Kim opened the bottle, "Have a drink"

He poured the drinks to Yunho. "Yes, sir"

Mr.Kim look super serious. "Are you that cherry blossom?"

Yunho have no idea what he's talking about. "Ehhh?"

"Do you know how much My Joongie cried when the cherry blossom left?"

Jaejoong's eyes goes big. "Appa!!" Giving a sign no to Mr.Kim. 

"Drink it!" 

"Yes, sir" Yunho start to drink

"You thief" said Mr.Kim. Yunho almost chocked. "Hurry and drink up!!". Yunho drink in one shot. Mr.Kim pour the soju again.

Jaejoong feel uneasy. "Appa, please drink slowly"

"Was he dazzling?" asked Mr.Kim

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"I mean..when you first met him. Im asking of My Joongie was dazzling?!"

Jaejoong giggles. Yunho's turns to start panic. "Ah yes. He was like a Polaris, the reincarnation of the falling star" Yunho eyeing at Jaejoong. And Jaejoong pout.

"Hurry and drink it up!"

"Yes sir!"

Jaejoong tried to asked Mr.Kim to slow down. 

By the time pass, Bottle by bottle they drink. Currently it's the 8th bottle. Both Mr.Kim and Yunho looking pretty much drunk but Mr.Kim still can control himself.

"Are you drunk?"

"No, not at all sir" To be honest, Yunho feel like want to puke. 

Mr.Kim put 2 big glasses and poured more Soju. 

"Appa!!" Jaejoong try to stop him. "Stay out of this" warned Mr.Kim. Jaejoong had a headache by just looking at the 2 drunk man.

"Abonim, you can really......~really drink!"

"I haven't even started yet. You want some more?". Mr.Kim poured more soju on a bowl. Bowl not glass. Jaejoong give up, he can't do anything.

Both of them basically so drunk but still try to control. Yunho pretty much look like want to throw up. Mr.Kim and Yunho drink the whole bowl and start to burp. After few seconds, Mr.Kim already knocked out. 

"Appa!!!" Jaejoong tried to wake Mr.Kim

"Abonim~....Abonim" Yunho smiles because he won. But then he passed out.

"Yunho-shii!!! Yunho-shii!! Ahhhhhh!!!" Jaejoong feel miserable.

 

 

Yunho was drag to Jaejoong's room. "Abonim!! I'm not drunk yet!!~~" Yunho start mumbling words. Jaejoong took out Yunho's tie and unbotton some of Yunho's cloth to make him more comfortable.Yunho start to take Jaejoong's hand. "Jaejoongie~ ahh~~". Yunho grab Jaejoong's waist. Jaejoong just laughed and pull the blanket. 

"Jaejoong's here~ Jaejoongie's here" Jaejoong giggles while give his big teddy bear for Yunho to hug instead of his body. Jaejoong kissed Yunho's cheek and cover him with the blanket. Yunho without he realize, he turned and hug the teddy bear tightly, since he's too drunk anyway. Jaejoong just smiles looking at how cute Jung Yunho can be.

 

Next morning

 

Jaejoong and Mr.Kim looking at sleeping Yunho.

"How can you like him so much?"

"He's so handsome" Jaejoong said while laughing.

Mr.Kim go through Yunho's face. "His eyebrows are not as thick as mine. Though he has more hair than me....but he still won't do".

Mr.Kim shook his head. 

"What about his height?" asked Jaejoong

"What good is it for a man to be tall? They're just silly. All they do is to hit their head on the handle in the bus"

"He doesn't ride a bus" 

"What? He's not?! Mr.Jung, wake up!! Wake up!!" Mr.Kim start to wake up Yunho. Jaejoong stop him and pushed him out from the room while laughing cutely.

 

Breakfast

Food is ready~ and so does Yunho. Jaejoong happily set the table

"My dad is the best! Thank you for the meal!" said Jaejoong

Mr.Kim look at Yunho. "I won, right"

"Excuse me?"

"You passed out first"

"What are you saying? I saw you passed out before i passed out"

"You saw?...Even so, i still won"

"Why?" both Yunho and Jaejoong asked.

"Because i got up first. So i won"

"Abonim, you shouldn't insist on that, It's evident that i won" argued Yunho

"Look at this young man..!"

"Just stop it and eat!!" Jaejoong shout to stop them from fighting lol. Mr.Kim tried to speak again but Jaejoong stop him. "Appa, you won and Yunho-shii won too"

Mr.Kim keep continue arguing and so does Yunho.

"Ahhh seriously STOP!!!" 

And this is the start of the day. Funny and cute arguement.