Chapter 14

LIE TO ME

 

"Housewarming party?"

"You guys want to visit Jaejoong's home too, right?" Heechul asked others. All of them nodded.

Jaejoong is doom! "O-o-ohh. Ofcourse a housewaming party! I should invite all of you over! Definitely. Definitely." while laughed nervously.

 


 

Yunho is driving back to his house, before he enter the garage. "Jung Yunho! Jung Yunho-shi!!!". It's Jaejoong infront of his car. Yunho make emergency break and shocked.

Yunho quickly get out from the car. "What are you doing?!"

"What to do, Jung Yunho-shi? We're in big trouble." Jaejoong pushed Yunho to the car's door. "Ahh!! What should we do...?". Jaejoong is panicked.

"We..?" asked Yunho. Then Jaejoong and Yunho turn to the security guard who watching them. Yunho immediately dragged Jaejoong into his house.

 

"Come home for dinner?"

"Please lend me your house. For the time being i'll see how things go." Jaejoong begged Yunho.

"Why do i have to do that?"

"Aren't we married?"

"Kim Jaejoong-shi!"

"I will not bother you"

"You are already troubling me!"

"I will absolutely not damage your house. I will tidy up your house. There is no need for you to worry about it". Jaejoong then get up and sit beside Yunho. "Also, you don't have to participate."

Yunho thinking with his serious face, then he look at Jaejoong. "I don't want to!"

"Why?"

Yunho get up from his seat and walking to his bedroom. "Did you forget? We agreed not to do anything? The contract didn't even mention any housewaming party."

Jaejoong stop him. "People have to live up according to plan, right? We are unable to predict or foresee any circumstances."

"That's not my problem." Jaejoong shyly take Yunho's hand and hold it. "Is it really no?"

"Go back now! It's already late". Yunho enter his bedroom and close the door so loud. Jaejoong just sighed.

 


 

Kim's house.

Jaejoong on the bed while hugging teddy bear. "Ah...What do i do? What do i do?". Jaejoong pinch the teddy's cheeks. "That's the best house already, right?". Jaejoong pinch Rilakkuma's bear beside him. "Yah, did you have any quick idea?"

 

 

Next morning, Jaejoong and Yoochun meet.

"Yah, does it not taste good? Just to buy this, i queued an hour for it." asked Yoochun.

Jaejoong took out a box. "This.."

"The ring plan failed? Your friends didn't faint?"

"It was success" Jaejoong seems moody.

"And then...?"

"My dinner must been warm, when I'm home"

"Housewarming dinner party?"

"Ahh! What am i going to do? "

"What are you worrying about? You just have to do it."

"I don't have a house. A house! It's not like i can borrow Jung Yunho's house. Ahhh!". Jaejoong sighed.

"I thought what it was....all you need is house, right?"

"Do you have any suggestions?"

"Hmmm~ should have think about it."

"Aigooo". Jaejoong cannot stop sighing.

"Yah.. Yahh!"

"What?"

"Do you now believe me after seeing this? I am your Cinderella fairy godmother. Leave it to me" smiles Yoochun. Jaejoong pinched Yoochun's arm. "Ahh!! Why?!!"

"This is not a dream, right? Will you really help me?" Jaejoong smile again.

"Yes, now eat quickly"

"For real?". Jaejoong then eat happily.

 


 

 

Mrs.Shim looking at photos of Yunho and Jaejoong when they was together on the duck boat.

"What are all of these? Are the rumours really true?" she asked her assistant.

"It did not seem the rumours were completely unfounded."

"Yunho is married to this young man?"

"There is no exact evidence to this matter." answered her assistant.

"I can't just leave this matter alone. I'll need to talk to him"

"Oh and also, Miss Yoon Joo is waiting outside"

Mrs.Shim shocked. "Who is it?"

Yoon Joo enter the office. Mrs.Shim stand and hug her. "When did you come back?"

"Last week"

Mrs.Shim laughed. "Woah. you have become prettier!"

"Ahhh thank you! " Yoon Joo smiles.

"How long you plan to stay?"

"Ah..i intend to stay very long. I have met Yunho oppa"

"Ahh.R-really?" suddenly they become awkward. "Let's have lunch together"

"Ah.no thanks. Im just here to tell you i have returned. Maybe next time"

"Okay then next time" Yoon Joo take her leave.

Mrs.Shim then called her assistant. "For the moment, just observe Kim Jaejoong-shi closely."

"Without warning him?"

Mrs.Shim nod. "For the time, let's just observe."

 

 

Meanwhile from far, Jaejoong and Yoochun in the car watching Mrs.Shim get into the car.

"That person is Chairman Mrs.Shim Myung Jin?"

"Mmm~ and that house is hers."

"Ahhh , so nice"

"Chairman goes to Jeju Island every weekend. In other words, there is no one at home on the weekend". Jaejoong look at Yoochun. "Do i need to spell it out? You can use this house for your house-warming"

"We're not taking Jung Yunho's house?"

"Yah, compared to Jung Yunho's house, this one is better. Your friends will faint if you tell them to come to this house"

"How can you borrow this house?"

"Dont worry. I have it all planned out already. Ahh, i know a few people in this house". Jaejoong stared at Yoochun again. "What?'

"Can't you differentiate when is the appropriate time to joke around?"

"It's not a joke"

"Ahh...by saying this, isn't it some outrageous plan? We might just as well kidnap Jung Yunho"

"Yahh, but that's a crime."

"Get out. Lunch time is over, i have to go back work"

"Listen to me first..."

"Get out!! Why aren't you leaving? There's no time! Get out! What a waste of time. Leave!".Jaejoong pushed Yoochun out from car.

 

 

When Jaejoong arrived his working place, but suddenly he saw Heechul at the receptionist counter. Jaejoong quickly walk and hide. Seems like Heechul is looking for him.

Jaejoong in the toilet, calling Yoochun. "Yah! is the plan you mentioned really possible? No,no,no! It really needs to be definitely possible. I can trust you, right?"

"Trust me. I am your fairy godmother, okay?"

 


 

Changmin answered call from someone."What? When is the CEO alone?"

 

 

Jung Yunho is currently jogging at the park while wearing sunglasses and earphone. When he jog suddenly someone stand infront of him. Yunho fall at the bushes. He quickly get up and remove his sunglasses. "How did you know i was here?!"

"It's not a huge secret". It's Jaejoong.

Yunho looking at the surrounding. "I'll say it again. Im not lending you the house"

Jaejoong humming. "If that's what you want. I don't need that kind of house. Even if you have not helped me, i would have solved it"

"How did you manage to get it?"

"There's nothing you can do, it is also not your problem."

"Then why did you come here?"

"I came here to tell you...Don't live like that. Making a big fuss about your house is really unseemly. It's no longer necessary to meet each other. Goodbye!". Jaejoong bow and leave.

"Kim Jaejoong-shi!!"

Jaejoong just ignored Yunho and walk away

 

 

At World Hotel, Yunho arrived his office. Mrs.Shim is waiting for him.

"Why did you come here?"

"Have you seen Yoon Joo?"

"Yes,i did"

"What did she say?"

"Have you seen her?"

"Today, she came to see me. Are you still waiting for Yoon Joo?" asked Mrs.Shim.

"No."

"Im glad to hear that. Whether in the past or present, i have never changed my mind. Yoon Joo, i also like her alot. Being someone that can capture the attention of someone like me, is definitely someone decent. But, she's not comparable to Yoochun. He just settled down and come back. You're not going to let him wander again, right? Im worrying for no reason, right?"

"Yes". Yunho couldn't say more.

 

 

 

In the car, Yunho seems not really in a good mood.

"Boss, what do you want to eat?" asked Changmin.

"I don't really care."

"Then can we eat what i want?" Changmin grinned.

 

"It's here" Changmin showed to Yunho.

Yunho sighed. "Why here of all places?". It's the coffee shop where he and Jaejoong always meet.

"I heard this place is really good."

"Says who?"

"Im friends with Kim Jaejoong-shi". Yunho just sighed.

At the counter, Siwon saw Yunho. "How do you do?". Yunho turn and look at him while Changmin tried to cover his face. "Im Jaejoong's....i mean your wife's senior."

"Ah, how do you do?" Yunho just bow politely.

Siwon look at a person beside Yunho. "Are you...it is you, right?!". Siwon remember Changmin.

"Ahhh! Choi Siwon-shi! Hello." Changmin nervously bow to Siwon.

"I never forget a client's face. By the way, the friend you mentioned before doing fine?"

"Ahhh yes..he's doing well"

"Ah it's really a pity that he reached a settlement with that man. If you please me, i will let you get a higher compensation.". Yunho and Changmin just look away. "But, how about both of you?"

"He is my secretary." said Yunho.

"Ah, well then enjoy your lunch" . Siwon laughed then leave.

 

Yunho and Changmin take a sit. "I heard that person is Jaejoong-shi first love" said Changmin.

"What?!!"

"Why are you surprised?"

Yunho avoiding Changmin's gaze. "Aren't you ordering?"

"Ah yes. What would you like?"

"I'll just have coffee"

"Okay." Changmin get up and make an order.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Jaejoong is busy looking at the computer. All of his co-worker going for lunch but he just stay in the office while eating burger. Actually, he's busy looking at the recipes. Choosing food what he should cook for the housewarming party later.

 

 

Back to the coffee shop,

"Just to confess his love, he worked very hard to prepare for examination, but his friend secretly sneaked out after him. Kim Jaejoong-shi is indeed very pitiful, boss"

"What? He just injured his pride"

"This is how i feel on a man's self-esteem, that no matter how the world changes, the rule is not to lose out. i can understand how Kim Jaejoong-shi feels"

"How is that you seem to know everything so well?"

"I told you before. Kim Jaejoong-shi and i are buddies" smiles Changmin.

"Buddies? Who's secretary are you ?"

"This is all thanks to you of course. But i wonder what he's going to do about the housewarming...I wanted to lend him my house. "

Yunho just stay silence and thinking.

 


 

Yoochun got called from butler in Mrs.Shim's house. Seems like there is a problem. Yoochun straight going to meet Jaejoong.

"Oh you came! The menu's set. Now i only need to go shopping."

"Yah, come out for a moment" Yoochun seems panic. Yoochun told Jaejoong that he cannot use that house.

"You guaranteed it! That Chairman leaves her home on the weekends". Jaejoong feel sad now

"There was a sudden change of plans"

"Yah, how can you say this now?! It's the day after tomorrow!"

"Yah, dont worry. I'll find you a different house."

"AH! Why are you so irresponsible?!!" Jaejoong is sulking then walk away.

"Yah! Jaejoong-ah!" Yoochun run to catch Jaejoong.

 

 

 

Yunho arrived home. While drinking, Jaejoong's words suddenly appeared on his head.

"Don't live like that. Making a big fuss about your house is really unlikely"

"When did i make a fuss?"

 

 

Yunho now waiting in the car, area Jaejoong's house. Yunho tried to call Jaejoong but his phone is off. So Yunho is leaving a voicemail.

"About the hosewarming........i have something i want to say so come out here as soon as you hear this message"

Suddenly Yunho heard Yoochun's voice and saw through the car's side mirror, Yoochun is walking with Jaejoong.

 

"If i call and ask to borrow the house, he probably won't say no." said Yoochun.

"How's that going to help? I can't trick them into thinking It's Jung Yunho's house."

"Yeah...that's right. That's a problem. AHH! Why'd Jung Yunho have to reveal his house in a magazine?!". Jaejoong hit Yoochun. While walking, they getting nearer with Yunho's car.

Yunho immediately get out from the car. Yoochun stop his steps, while Jaejoong was shocked to see Jung there.

"Hyung"

"Hyung? who....." Jaejoong look at Yunho. "It can't be... Jung Yunho?". Jaejoong is speechless.

 

 

 

(N: Sorry for the short chap. Hope i can update by tonight ^^. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I'll try to fixed it. Have a good day ^^)