Chapter 12

LIE TO ME

 

 "Let's get married!"

 

Jaejoong turned his head to Jung Yunho slowly with his big doe eyes. Yunho seems nervous after Jaejoong gave that look.

"Not for real, just a temporary fake marriage". Jaejoong just blinking his eyes. "I think I'm okay with one or two months. Last time you told me it was your long-cherished dream to marry me...I-I don't feel good about this either" (Yunho-ya, you're lying xD)

Jaejoong keep blinking eyes, Yunho is nervous since Jaejoong didn't respond.

"Kim Jaejoong-shi?"

Then Jaejoong look away, slowly his lips form a smiles then he laughing so hard. Yunho also laughs but a nervous laugh (lol).

"Are you that happy?"

"Hahahahaha....Jung Yunho-shi, this isn't fair. Shouldn't you ateast explain why you changed your mind? I already told you my messy reason for this. Don't you think you should tell me yours? Why don't you tell me our messy reasons too, okay?". Jaejoong look straight to Yunho.

"It's irrelevant"

"Why do you suddenly want to marry me? Don't tell me you're doing this....out of compassion and sympathy. You're not going to tell me that, right?...".

Yunho just silence. Then Jaejoong laughs. "I'm not a fool...Ah really!"

"Forget it. If you don't want to, okay?"'

"Fine. But getting married is a serious thing. We can't just jump into it." Jaejoong smiles. Yunho's face turn so serious and worried.

 

After riding the duck boat, now they're going back.

"So, there's no reason for us to meet each other again, right?". Jaejoong is testing Yunho. With his smiling face, "You want to sue me?Then do as you wish. I'll leave first". Jaejoong bow and walk away from Jung.

Yunho was speechless, he want to stop Jaejoong but then he keep hesitate. Afraid will lose his pride huh?

While walking Jaejoong is counting for Yunho to call him back. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...."

"Kim Jaejoong-shii!!"

Jaejoong keep his cold face and turn around.

 

 

At the restaurant, Jaejoong and Yunho having their early dinner together. Yunho finally tell Jaejoong his reasons why.

"Is he really such an important person?" asked Jaejoong

"Does it make any sense that you don't know it?"

"I don't know. You don't take me seriously, do you? I don't mean it like that, i just...". Then suddenly he remember where Yoochun brought him at Incheon airport and greet the Chinese couple (Chairman Jeon & wife)

"What? Me?"

"Ah..it's nothing" Jaejoong tried to covered.

"Tell me the truth, okay?"

"What?"

"Are you a spy for that other hotel?"

"Fine, let's draw up a contract". Jaejoong didn't answer Yunho's question

"Contract?"

"Even if it's only temporary, we still have to state the conditions we'll be bound by.."

"You actually seem to have the wrong idea. It's temporary and it's not as if we're going to move in together. It's not like it's for any purpose" Jung said coldly.

"It's you who had the wrong idea! Ofcourse we must write a contract. Contracts help Korea to become a society of people that keep their words. If i publicly say that I'm Jung Yunho's wife, what will you do?"

"Didn't you already do it?" Yunho mocked him.

"I already said it was a mistake. So, don't make that mistake again . We must make it clear what we want from each other. Right?"

Yunho thinking while Jaejoong calling the waiter to clean the table.

Jaejoong writing the conditions in a piece of A4 paper with marker. "I'm done writing. Should i read it aloud?. Jung Yunho agrees until Kim Heechul goes abroad. Kim Jaejoong agrees until Chairman Jeon decides to invest. Never to explain the unhappiness that marriage brings"

Yunho listen to Jaejoong's talk then , "Do you want to add anything to this?"

"Remove Kim Heechul and Chairman Jeon and other irrelevant words. The marriage will not be discussed under any circumstances. That's all, right?"

"That's about it, right?"

"Yes, go ahead and sign it. What if people ask us why we hid it, what should we say?"

Yunho done signing. "Don't say anything. Say anything will only make things worst"

"But if we don't say anything, they'll think it's strange"

"It's not strange at all. Don't say anything, just stay quiet. They'll make guesses and it'll blow over. Maybe they'll say something like my aunt opposes our marriage"

"Wait a minute, why will your aunt oppose me? What is wrong with me?!"

"That's not important!"

"It's important! Lets just say my dad opposed it. You're too unlike my dad's ideal~~"

Yunho look at Jaejoong. 'How can handsome man like me, his dad will reject'

Jaejoong fold up the contract paper but then Yunho stop him, "Hold on, shouldn't i be the one holding on to that?"

Jaejoong giggle, "Funny, i was the one who wanted to write the contract, You write yours.". Jaejoong then gave Yunho the marker. "I'll read it to you" smiles Jaejoong.

 

After finished all the discussion and writing a contract, they walk out from the restaurant and it's raining~

"I'll rely on you in the future" said Jaejoong.

"What rely? We agreed not to do anything"

"If you're having hard time, call me. Okay? Bye!" Jaejoong happily wave and leave.

"I've said i won't do anything!" Yunho shout

"I know! Im leaving! Bye~". Jaejoong took a taxi to go home.

 

Yunho took out the contract from his pocket and look through it again. "What exactly i am doing now?", then he sighed.

 


 

 

Next day, Jaejoong reading book while eating ramen on his bed. Mr.Kim knocking his door.

"I'm going out"

"Going to attend another wedding?" asked Jaejoong.

"It's weekend and you have nowhere to go? Go take a walk and come back."

Jaejoong make unsatisfied face to his dad but Mr.Kim just ignore him. Then he remember about the contract yesterday, when he look at it, "Right, I'm also a married man now. I can't go on like this". He quickly get up and choose nice clothes to wear while calling Heechul.

"Oh..Heechul-ah, are you busy?"

 

 

At the shopping mall, Jaejoong look at the man's cosmetics. Then the saleswomen asking him whether it's a gift for his boyfriend.

"Boyfriend?...No, it's for my husband". Jaejoong smiles shyly.

"Omo, you're married? I really can't see it"

Jaejoong just laughed, then he smells the scent.'Ahh...my man's scent'

"What are you doing?". Heechul arrived

"Oh, you're here"

"If you were going to go shopping, you should have called earlier. I didn't even have time to do my mascara" complained Heechul.

"You're already here anyway. So this is what you meant by let's be friendlier." Jaejoong mocking Heechul.

"I didn't come here because of you. I also wanted to buy something here." Heechul said arrogantly

"Oooo~ is it?". Jaejoong thank the saleswomen and walking to look at other stuffs with his happy face. While Heechul, he feel really furious with Jaejoong but he still make a poker face.

 

At the clothes section, Heechul busy picking his shirts and show it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong feel annoyed but then he just smile and agree on whatever Heechul show. When Jaejoong's turn, he make a revenge by testing all the clothes he picks and show it to Heechul. Heechul just gave a fake smiles. Jaejoong know but he just ignore.

Next section, two of them at the bedroom's accessories. Heechul look at the fabric, "This is a good product!"

"Let me take a look....Ouch!! it's hurt!!". Jaejoong faking.

"It's soft..." Heechul still make a y sounds.

"My Yunnie and I have very sensitive skin." said Jaejoong with his cute voice.

"Huhhh...This is the best fabric, okay."

 

Next at the tableware & houses section,

"Heechul-ah! heechul-ah! Which one is prettier? Hold this!". Jaejoong throw the towel to Heechul. Heechul was speechless but he still smiles. "Oh wait, did i miss anything. Ohhh?". Jaejoong saw Heechul sighing then he called him, "Heechul-ah! I can't choose between these two!" "Heechul-ah! This?!" "Heechul-ah! That...!"

Heechul is seriously tired and bored, then Jaejoong make a fake phone call. "Honey, do you like hot pink better or baby pink. Oh it's too heavy so i shouldn't buy it? I already picked everything out, how can i not buy...I feel sorry to Heechul." said Jaejoong while eyeing on Heechul.

While Heechul still keep his anger by breathing hard. Jaejoong approach him, "Heechul-ah, we should go"

"oh.. you're not buying it?".

"Let's go!" smiles Jaejoong.

 


 

Meanwhile at World's Hotel,

Changmin read the contract then he claps. "You did very well, boss!"

"Did i really? That man certainly will not stay quiet. He's going to announce it to everyone. Ahhh! i can't trust him." Yunho shaking his head.

"So, you should use him well instead. Chairman Jeon like Kim Jaejoong right? If you take Kim Jaejoong when you go to meet the Chairman....."

Yunho look at him. "No! Never!"

"Why?"

"Im saying im only not explaining anything for now, i don't plan on actively tricking anyone."

Changmin laughed. "That's the same thing. Great is using their Japanese funds to prepare to enter Shanghai. We can't just stand by idly. Well, it seems you'll have to stop your proceedings against Kim Jaejoong."

"Why?"

"Then, do you plan to continue?"

"Look at this closely. I only said i won't explain anything. I didn't say i would forgive him." Changmin stared at Yunho. "What?"

"Boss, you also know than one can be very dirty, right?."

Yunho stomp the table. "Shim Changmin!"

"Ah,okay." Changmin bow and quickly leave the room.

 


 

Back to Jaejoong-Heechul shopping day. Now they're at men's working shirts. Heechul busy looking for his husband's shirt.

"Don't you have to buy a shirt for your husband?" asked Heechul.

"I don't think he needs any"

Suddenly the saleswoman asked him, "What is his size?"

"What size?". Jaejoong is clueless, then Heechul look at him straight. Jaejoong quickly said "95,100...105?"

Heechul laughed at Jaejoong. "Yah, you don't even know your husband's size?"

"He doesn't wear ready-made clothes. Anyway, that's his secretary's job. I don't need to bother with it. He's not any old commoner ". Jaejoong gave his excuse.

"But at least you should know what his size is. Isn't he your husband?". Then Heechul asked the saleswoman to give him size 37.

"What is it? 37, 37.5? AHhh..What the heck!" Jaejoong mumbling to himself.But then

"It's the neck. Centimeter." It's actually Yoon Joo

Jaejoong look at her, "Ah! It's the neck! That's right, to buy a shirt you need to look at the neck measurement"

"If we know his waist measurements, we will be able to estimate the circumference of his neck" explained Yoon Joo,

"Waist measurement? Hihihi~~ Ahh, excluding father, you've never bought any other man clothes have you?". Jaejoong accidentally blurt out but thank god Heechul isnt there. jaejoong smiles to Yoon Joo. "Only buying his own clothes and already tired, isnt it? I thin it is"

Then Heechul came, he done paying for the clothes. "Jaejoong-ah!"

Jaejoong bow at Yoon Joo and say thank you.

Jaejoong and Heechul now at the cafe, relaxing for awhile. Suddenly Heechul saw Jaejoong didn't wear any ring on his finger. "Yah, how come you're not wearing a wedding ring?"

Jaejoong nervous. "O-oh...it will be too conspicuous if i wear it"

"Oh really?...Oh Honey!". Seems like Heechul called Siwon to pick him up.

"Oh, Jaejoong also here" said Siwon.

Heechul always acting good with Siwon whenever Jaejoong is there, "Because i said that he was neglecting me, he insisted on picking me up"

Siwon just nervously laughed. "Did you talk bad about me infront of Jaejoong?"

Heechul acting sweets while Jaejoong is annoyed looking at the couple. Later then Heechul waving a goodbye to Jaejoong while Jaejoong just smiles.

 

In the car, Heechul commenting about Jaejoong. "I can see why Chairman objected to their marriage now. He has no sense of fashion. The same goes for his car. He's obviously doing it on purpose. He just want to appear humble"

"It's not like there's a law that rich people need to show off?" said Siwon.

"People who have money acting like they don't is unseemly"

"You don't even like the fact that Jaejoong breathes do you?"

"Just because he got Jung Yunho, he's prancing around showing off without knowing his place" 

"If you hate him so much, then you should not see him again" said Siwon.Heechul feel his anger is up.

 


 

Jung Yunho is currently playing golf with Chairman Jeon and wife. Changmin gave Yunho, his phone since there a message. 'What's your size?' message from Jaejoong.

"Size?" Yunho laughed, not even replying then he gave back the phone to Changmin and continue play golf. Seems like today Jung's luck is not good. Chairman Jeon keep laughing at him when Yunho missed the hole. Changmin feel embarrassed when Yunho keep making mistakes. (lol)

 

Back to the World's Hotel office,

"Why did you lose so badly?" asked Changmin.

"It wasn't on purpose"

"If it's wasn't intentional, how did you play so poorly?"

"This is all Kim Jaejoong's fault"

"It's Kim Jaejoong? What's wrong?" Changmin seem excited but then he shut his mouth since Jung send him a creepy glare. "i am sorry"

"Shim Changmin, Do you know my sizes?"

"37, 107, 31, 86, 110, 275" Changmin answered so fast.

"What are those?"

"Neck, chest, waist circumference, arm length, and leg sizes. How is it? Are there any more measurement that i do not know?"

"How do you know this so well?"

"That's exactly it. i also don't know how" Changmin laughed and leave the room. Y

unho took out his phone then start typing. "37, 107, 20..." he stopped."80?". He forgot what Changmin had said just now but then he laugh,"What exactly am i doing?"

Then his phone ringing, calls from unknown number, so he just pick-up. "Hello"

"It's me, Yoon Joo. I'm back"

Yunho was so shocked then he rushed to the hotel's rooftop to meet Yoon Joo. The rooftop is where Yoon Joo accepted his marriage proposal 3 years ago but then it now just remain as memory.

"When did you come back?" asked Yunho.

"Last week"

"You look very healthy"

"Oppa too", Yoon Joo smiles.

 


 

Meanwhile Jaejoong looking at his phone, "If you received a text, you should reply. He really have no manners at all."

"Who?", suddenly Yoochun appeared. Jaejoong look at him deeply. "What's wrong? You're scaring me"

"Did you know that Chinese man was the chairman of some investment group?" asked Jaejoong.

"Mmmm..." Yoochun nodded.

"And that he was important to Jung Yunho?"

"Mmmm~"

"Are you a commercial spy?"

"What?"

"Im warning you. In the future, don't say you know me. I absolutely can't do anything illegal! Because I'm in the South Korea Civil Service!", then Jaejoong run leaving Yoochun. Yoochun just sit there while laughing so hard.

"I can't believe....This is complete crap!" Jaejoong nagging while walking but then Yoochun stop him. "Yah, let me go!"

"A commercial spy? Yah, do i look amazing?"

"Then, how do you know those thing?"

"You're really dense, you know that?"

"What?!!"

"Don't use your imagination so much. The answer's staring you right in the face. Jung Yunho. Jung Yoochun." Yoochun is clearly state the clue.

"Jung Yunho, Jung Yoochun, what's wrong?!"

"Haish...How did you even pass the exam?" Yoochun sighed at pabo Jaejoong. Jaejoong then ignored Yoochun & continue walk. Yoochun tried to talk again but Jaejoong cut him.

"Don't say it!"

"Eyy, no matter what, it's not a problem being with Jung Yunho, right? Isn't that correct?"

"Temporarily, we will not have any problems."

"Ooo~ congratulations! You finally become a married man." Yoochun gave thumb up!

"Congratulations for what?"

"Eh? What's with your expression? Yah, unknowingly your wish came true. You should immediately find your friends, why let him be mad?"

"Who is mad?!" Jaejoong his Yoochun. "Why are you so naive?"

"Where are you going? You should treat me"

"Why do i need to treat you?" Jaejoong pushed Yoochun.

"Let's go!" Yoochun grab him.

"Haish! You're so annoying! Let go!"

 

Jaejoong and Yoochun spend their time, karaoke. Jaejoong let out all his angry and sad feel by singing the songs.

"Didnt you solve the matter with Jung Yunho?"

"Ahhh i shouldn't have gotten married"

"Huh. After all the help i gave you...What aren't you satisfied with?"

"It's not like that. This wasn't what i imagined it would be like...it's not like that. Ahh... it's just different." Jaejoong doesn't know how to explain it to Yoochun.

"So what do you think a married man is like?" asked Yoochun.

Jaejoong then smiles and there goes his dreams as a married man

 

"Oh! Sorry, sorry" Jaejoong run to his friends.

"Why are you so late? Hurry up!" Leeteuk nagged.

"I can't help it, he keeps wanting to see me" said Jaejoong while blushing.

"Who? Your husband?"

"My Yunnie" Jaejoong blushed again.

All of Jaejoong's friends laughed happily except for Heechul. They were gossiping happily.

"My husband's so good with the cleaning." said Jaejoong.

"He's CEO. How can he do housework?". Jaejoong just giggles

 

"When i meet with my friends that i haven't seen in a while. I want to say how my husband seems so distant lately,and we can all talk about it. And i can say how he takes out the trash even without being told to do so and show off a bit"

"Your ideal man is someone who takes out the trash?"

"Mmmm..." Jaejoong nod. Yoochun was speechless. "Ohhh and after having fun, being the first to leave. If my friends try to make me stay, i act apologetic."

 

"Sorry, my husband said he's already home."

 

"What is that? That's so annoying." Yoochun straightly comment.

Jaejoong just ignored. "Anyway, when i'm buying my husband's clothes, even if im just buying a shirt. Im confident about it. Because i understand my husband the best"

"So you're saying your marriage isn't real so it's not as touching"

"Ah...Heechul is lucky"

"I've also never been married so i can't be sure but, your friend's marriage, probably isn't as great as you think it is. Isn't it right?"

Jaejoong sighed. "I don't know."

 


 

At home, Heechul is doing laundry. Putting all Siwon's clothes in the washing machine. He put in one by one, suddenly he saw a lipstick trace on Siwon's clothes. Heechul so damn angry, so he throw the whole bottle of detergent in the machine. Then he ran out from the house.

While Siwon, he just woke up from sleep and calling Heechul to give him a glass of water. "Honey?!". Then he stand up and go to the washing area, when he enter the room, he slipped down because the whole room full with foam of the detergent. "ARKK!!! What is this?!! Ahh!! My waist!"

Heechul driving like a crazy drunk man. "AHHH!!! BASTARD SIWON!!!"

 

 

 

Yunho and Yoon Joo is walking around the public area together.

"It's been only three years....it looks like another city altogether." said Yoon Joo.

"Does it feel strange?"

"Unlike when i first arrived in Paris, it'smore dizzying, and more nostalgic." while looking at Yunho.

"How's work? I heard you're working with displays. I've been hearing how you've been doing here and there."

"Ahh..i see. I deliberately avoided hearing about you. I found out you become the CEO, after i got back."

"Until when are you staying?"

"I haven't decided yet..It seems i'll stay until next month at least. I don't know about after that."

"It must've been tiring." smiles Yunho.

"But it's fun. How about you? Do you like being CEO?"

"It's still the same, except for the extra weight on my shoulders."

"Five courses of Jung Yunho. After mixing natural pride with a strong sense of responsibility, add some common sense, culture and manners, you have your five courses that make up Jung Yunho." Yoon Joo claps while laughing.

"You really love saying that."

"You look like you don't like it so i feel like teasing you more."

Yunho laughs. "You and Yoochun are both so..." but then Yunho stops.

Yoon Joo's face also turn from smile to sad. "Yoochun, how is he?Is he doing well?"

"He came back to Korea, a few days ago."

"Ah...really?" Yunho continue walk, while Yoon Joo just follow but walking slowly. "I'm sorry, we've been walking for a long time..Is your feet hurt?" asked Yunho.

"I promised myself that i would find a better man than you. I searched really hard. There is no one better than you." Yoon Joo's eyes gettin' teary.

"Yoon Joo-ya...." Yunho just speechless. Yoon Joo then put her hand on Yunho's cheek.

 

Meanwhile, Heechul is resting himself to release his anger. Suddenly, he saw Jung Yunho with another woman. "Kim Jaejoong..". He smiles and turn to happy man again.

(N: it's like HC: 1 & JJ: 1 ! Draw xD)

 

 

 

 

 

(N: Hope i'll finished Chap 13 by tonight xD smells double update again? ^^)4