Chapter 4

LIE TO ME

 

"Good morning Mr.Jung" greets the workers. As usual, Yunho going to the office everyday, but this time the situation turn 360 degree after rumours about 'Jung Yunho is married'.

"Big news! Big news! I heard CEO Jung got married! "

"What?!"

"He is secretly married!"

"WHAT?!"

"Our CEO Jung is already married" T__T many woman and man feel dissapointed (Jung Yunho have a lot of fans out there)

"What? Secretly married?" "I always thought it was suspicious that he didn't have girlfriend or boyfriend."

(p/s: The gender doesn't matter in this story)

Most of the workers gossiping about it, while Jung Yunho walking, he heard and he stops his steps. All the worker rushed do their work, afraid they will get fire.

"Why must he marry secretly?" "Maybe because the chairman oppose his marriage?" "Ahh! Chairman opposed?" " You didn't know?" "The previous engagement was broken off because the Chairman opposed it." "Ahh~ really o.O"

*ting*

The lift door open and there goes Jung Yunho walking infront of them. They greet and bow to him. Yunho heard it, he send a glare but then he just ignore and walk away. Once he's in the office room, he asked Changmin,

"Have you heard anyone gossiping about me?"

"Are you talking about your marriage?" Changmin asked.

"You heard about it too?". Changmin just nodded.

"Who is exactly spreading the news?" Yunho sighed heavily. Changmin just silence and look at Yunho curiously.

"What?!"

"You're really not married?" smirked Changmin.

"Shim Changmin!"

"Ah!! Maybe you got married without me knowing" smiles Changmin.

"I didn't...i didn't get married!" Yunho try to calm down..

"True. if i were you, I'd also find it absurb" said Changmin.

"I suddenly have a wife without even knowing about it" Yunho tried to loosen his tie.

"Aren't you curious?" Changmin smirk.

"Could it be....there's a someone involved? Did someone say she/he married to me?!" asked Yunho. Changmin smiling and nodding his head. Yunho's hands hit the table, "Who exactly is this person?!!"

"Don't worry, i'll deal with this matter" said Changmin who try to cool down his boss.

 

While Jaejoong is walking not like a normal person,

"I really don't want to work" while drink banana milk. Suddenly he saw someone came out from the car. 'Oh? Jung Yunho?'

Yunho is walking towards him with his angry face. Jaejoong was startled when Yunho getting closer to him. And so the Jung speak up,

"Are you my wife?!"

Jaejoong looking at him weirdly 'What the hell is wrong with this guy?'. Jung Yunho is looking at Jaejoong ups and down.

At the coffee shop, after Jaejoong heard what happen, he laughing so hard.

Yunho is angry. "You think this is funny?!"

"It is, isn't it?"

"Mr.Kim Jaejoong!"

"Why are you so serious? It's only a joke. Who is it? How ridiculous!" laughed Jaejoong. "What's with that look? You're not thinking it was me who spread that news, right?"

"It wasn't me!" said Yunho.

"It wasn't me, either". Yunho just stared at Jaejoong. Jaejoong feel annoyed now, "I said it wasn't me!"

"This was your plan from the beginning, wasn't it?! Last time when you paid back the money, it felt strange. Were you also pretending to have alcohol poisoning too?" smriked Yunho.

"Ahh! I'm speechless. Hey, Mr.Jung Yunho. Although it's a bit petty to say this to myself, i am quite popular. What am I lacking for me to go and spread those rumour?", said Jaejoong

"If you don't solve it immediately, i will sue you! I will sue you for defamation" warned Yunho.

Jaejoong blood is boiling, "Defamation?! This person really...!! Being married to me damages your reputation?!"

"That's not an important matter!" Yunho shouted.

"Did you have any evidence? Do you have any proof that i spread that rumour? If you do, let's see it" shout Jaejoong. Yunho just shut his mouth. Then Jaejoong smirk, "What are you try to imply? You're investigating without any evidence"

"I already told you! I won't let you go! I will take legal action!"

Jaejoong stop him, "Could it be, you're the one who caused this scandal?"

"What?"

Jaejoong continue, "I think you're the one that started to spread the rumour. Now you don't need to bite me, right?"

"Are you done?!!" shouted Yunho.

At the same time, Jaejoong's co-workers enter the coffee shop and saw Jaejoong with a guy. They sneak in and tried to peek them but Jung Yunho's sharp eyes turn and they quickly turn around, act like nothing happen.

"I clearly told you. i already gave you the opportunity to explain yourself but then you didn't. We'll meet in court!"

"Whatever! Suit yourself!" hissed Jaejoong.

"You better prepared yourself!"

Jaejoong's face move forward, "Don't forget to find the evidence okay" while smirk.

Yunho get up and went out from the coffee shop.

 

While Jaejoong let out heavy sigh, suddenly Jaejoong's co-workers came to him and asked who was that. Jaejoong feel more annoyed so he just answered,

"My stalker!!"

"What?! Stalker?!" they look at each other.

 

Changmin approached Yunho. Yunho walk while talking to himself, "Evidence?!"

"What happened? Did he confess?" asked Changmin.

"The thief is calling me a thief. He said i spread the rumour!" hissed Yunho.

"Woahh! He's really strong! That's why i said to let me deal with it." said Changmin while his lolipop.

"Get me a lawyer. The best one" ordered Yunho.

 

Later then Changmin went to the lawyer office. "Do you need a lawyer? I'm Choi Siwon." Introducing himself while Changmin look at him up & down

 (Siwon is actually a lawyer)

"What is it about? Let me see...Don't tell me it's a divorce proceeding? Don't worry, just say it. It's not a problem" said Siwon.

Changmin actually not very sure where he should start with but then he just story some part to Siwon. "This isn't about me. It's about my friend". After finished the discussion, Siwon told Changmin if 'his friend' want to go to court, just find him. When Changmin was about to leave,

"Mr.Shim....Looks like you have to add an overtime consultation fee. It was 18 minutes over time. Please settle the fee downstairs"

"18 minutes?? ==' " asked Changmin. Siwon nodded.

"Ahhh yes, i know" Changmin bow awkwardly and leave.

 

Jung Yunho ready to leave the hotel. While walking at the lobby, people still gossiping about him. Yunho feel annoyed and stand at the center of the lobby and shout,

"I don't know how the rumour came out. I will definitely find out who started the rumour! And if necessary i will even take legal action! Why isn't anyone saying anything?!"

All the workerwas shocked with Yunho's speech. Then Changmin interrupt him, "Do you really want to bring this matter to the courts?"

"Ofcourse!"

"Oh no! You can't!" Changmin said while shakes his head.

"What did you say?"

"I mean, you should not be too roughed to him (Jaejoong)" said Changmin.

Yunho asked Changmin to shut up and pull him to other side, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't you know you should always persuade rather than force him? I think that going to court will attract more than enough attention" advice Changmin.

"That's what i want to do. But, he just like a piece of steel!" protest Yunho.

"Eyyy~ then you just have to try again" Changmin said.

Everyone will believe Jaejoong instead of Yunho. How can there be a smoke without a fire? But this Jung Yunho just don't care. He want Changmin talk again with the lawyer about this situation.

"Hey Jung Yunho!" Hyunjoong called him.

"What's the matter?"

"Ahh..I nearly forgot. You know there's a party this weekend right? Be sure bring your wife too!" teased Hyunjoong.

"Wife?"

"Everybody already knows you're married." smiles Hyunjoong.

Yunho just laughs and deny, "It's not true. That's all just rumours"

"I know..i know. Isn't it because your aunt doesn't approve? No need to hide it from us. We will always be on your side. Im going~ " Hyunjoong leave then he shouted,

"LOVE IS FOREVER!! Hwaiting!!!" and so he run away.

"YAHH!! I ALREADY SAID IM NOT!!" Yunho tried to catch Hyunjoong but he already gone.

 

Changmin tried to call Yunho, "Boss..."

"Don't say anything!!" Yunho's blood is boiling.

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong in the meeting room doing his work alone. Suddenly someone barged into the meeting room, Jaejoong was shocked because it was Jung Yunho!

Yunho pushed Jaejoong hard to the wall, "This is all because of you!!!"

"What the hell are you doing?!!!" Shouted Jaejoong.

"You went around saying that Jung Yunho is your husband, right?!" while grab Jaejoong's collor and shakes him. "Why aren't you saying anything?!!!" Jung Yunho turned to hulk.

Jaejoong was so damn shocked. "I already said no!! Why are you still..." Jaejoong tried to protest but Yunho cuts him.

"Lies! Lies! I want to expose your lies!"

"Evidence?! Evidence! Do you have any evidence?!" argue Jaejoong.

"Evidence right? It's over there! Watch it carefully!" Yunho point his finger.

When Jaejoong watch,

'Ah, right. Jaejoong-ah, you are married right?' asked Siwon.

'Hubby! what are you saying?! What marriage?" said Heechul.

Jaejoong then 'Omo! Didn't you know? I'm already married! We stayed all night making love...my bottom hurts, it's killing me'

'Evidence? It's because of you, everyone knows!'

"AHHHHH!!!" Jaejoong shouted. He's actually dreaming. It's all was a dream.

"Don't tell me it's because of that?" Jaejoong shaking his head. He can't believe his small lies to Heechul could turned to big problem.

"No! No! No! Absolutely impossible!! All i said was I'm married. But i never said who i married to! Ahhh!! really!". Jaejoong's phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"I'm Jung Yunho. Let's meet".Jaejoong eyes goes so big! Then he ended the call.

"Kim Jaejoong-shii? Hello? Hello?", Yunho let out a small laughs. He can't believe Kim Jaejoong just ended the call.

Jaejoong looking at his phone, "How the hell i get caught up in a rumour with Jung Yunho?! I am really going crazy!"

"You want me to handle it gently? How? He's not picking up!" Yunho talking to himself.

Jaejoong talking to himself in the toilet, "Why must Jung Yunho? Why him? Why? Why does he insist on torturing me? No matter what,he still should give me some times to think it through, right?" Jaejoong took out the phone battery so Jung Yunho will stop calling him.

"Wait...wait a minute. Unless he's really coming over? Oh no!" Jaejoong quickly went out and get his bag. He walked so fast and want to leave his office. Suddenly, he saw Jung Yunho walking at the lobby. Jaejoong cover himself behind the stand banner near him.

"Why do i have to hide? What sin did I commit?" Jaejoong mumbling to himself

Yunho asking the receptionist where he could meet Jaejoong, but she said Jaejoong just got off work, but he is just coming down. So Yunho decide to wait for him there.

"Wait. Is this the only exit?" asked Yunho.

"Yes"

So Yunho walking and stand in the middle of the lobby, looking around. He doesn't want to missed Jaejoong.

"I can't stay here. I have to leave quickly. Think! Think! Quick, think!" Jaejoong keep pats his head. If he walk while hiding behind the banner people will know. If he just run fast, Jung Yunho is more faster. All the idea won't work. Suddenly...

"What are you doing here?", it's the Minister of Culture & Tourism. Jaejoong awkwardly showing himself and steal a glance on Yunho. Yunho saw Jaejoong but he couldn't go and talk to Jaejoong. So this is Jaejoong's chances to get himself away from Yunho. So Jaejoong tried to talk about his work.

"You must be very busy. Let's walk and talk as we go" grinned Jaejoong while walking towards the Minister's car. Yunho just watched what happened infront of him with his cold face.

The Minister just dropped Jaejoong at the side of the road after he finished talking.

"Thank you for taking me here. Please take care" Jaejoong said politely and Minister wave goodbye to him.

Jaejoong enter small cafe who own by Mrs.Kim, his Father's Girlfriend (xD)

"I don't understand, no matter how i think about it. How dare that Jung Yunho! Although I'm not that perfect...how did i get entangled with this rude guy? This is frustrating! I'm so stress!!!" Jaejoong nagging to himself, while his hair look so damn messy.

At the same time, a guy who sit opposite him slowly looking at Jaejoong. They looking at each other....

Jaejoong..."Thief!"

"Resignation Letter!", it's Yoochun.

"You're dead!" said Jaejoong. (because Yoochun took his resignation letter which he wrote on tissue)

"Is it a fate or what?" said Yoochun while thinking.

"If this is call fate, then life is really " said Jaejoong while fixing his hair. "I wanted to get some peace. I'm going", Jaejoong walk out from the cafe, while Mrs.Kim just stood there. Yoochun just smiles looking at Jaejoong.

"If he walks away, it's coincidence. If i catch him, it's fate" Yoochun mumble.

"Yah!! Kim Jaejoong!!" shouted Yoochun."What should i do with this resignation letter?".

Jaejoong turned and looked at Yoochun.

 

Later at night, both of them, Yoochun and Jaejoong is eating at the small stall. Yoochun stared at Jaejoong,

"What's wrong?" asked Jaejoong.

"Are you ever going to ask for my name?"

"Name? Didn't you say already?" Jaejoong look away and eat his food.

"You weren't interested, right?"

Jaejoong sighed, "We're not in a relationship where we need to exchange names"

Yoochun smirked, "Jung Yoochun. You must remember it even if you are not interested. " Then he get up and leave Jaejoong.

"Jung Yoochun? Are there a lot of people with Jung's as their family name? Ahh! Why must it be Jung Yunho?!" Jaejoong still complaining about Jung Yunho.

 

 

The next day, Jung Yunho having a lunch with his Aunt, Mrs.Shim. They're talking about the future of Jung's business.

"Looking at the present atmosphere, i have confidence in the investment." said Yunho

"But don't get too comfortable. You never know when things could change." warned Mrs.Shim

Yunho's smiles "That's why i would like to invite Charlie Jang to Seoul."

"Business is like a war"

Yunho stop eating," Are you tried to scare me?"

"If you are afraid, then you shouldn't be here. Just go out and spend your money and play around. Why be such a headache?" nagging Mrs.Shim. Both of them stop eating. Mrs.Shim sighed, "Still no news about Yoochun?"

"I found him. He's staying with his University's classmate, Kim Junsu." explained Yunho.

"Why doesn't he come back?" asked Mrs.Shim

"I haven't met him yet. He isn't comfortable around me now." Yunho

"Ofcourse! If it were you, wouldn't you feel guilty, too? Because of him, his brother's marriage was called off. A recipe for disaster. The 2 brother are quarelling for the right to operate. I can go out and say a few words, you two behaved like fools over a women! So disgraceful. Really disgraceful." Mrs.Shim said angrily.Yunho just silence.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yunho alone at the office, looking at the old photo where his smiling picture with Yoochun and a girl between them.

After few minutes, his phone vibrates, It's Jaejoong. So Yunho picked up.

"Hello"

"It's me, Kim Jaejoong. How about we talk? Privately? Are you listening?"

"Where are you now?" Yunho asked.

Yunho drive himself to Hanriver. Once he arrived, he look for Jaejoong,

"Where is he?"

"Over here! Here!" Jaejoong waving at him.

"What is it? Why did you want me to come all the way here?"

Jaejoong covering himself with white raincoat and wearing sunglasses. He afraid other people will see him. "Not here. Let's talk as we ride" Jaejoong pull Yunho's hand, but Yunho pulled him back,

"Yah!!" Yunho raised his voice.

"Shuuu!! First, get on!" Jaejoong talk in lower voice. Yunho look at the surrounding, there a lot of people loafing and walking. So both of them ride the duck boat at Hanriver.

"Ahh!! Why doesn't it go faster? Jung Yunho-shii! Quick, pedal!! Jung Yunho-shii!!!" Jaejoong of out of breath.

While Jung Yunho is busy looking at the rubbish on the boat. He feel really disgust with the cleanliness on the small boat.

"What exactly are we doing?" Yunho said while looking at the chewing gum which pasted on the boat.

"Let's talk once we get over there. We'll talk where people can't see you!!" Jaejoong feel really tired.

Once they arrived, Yunho speak up, "What's that all about?"

"No matter how you think about of it...Between your side and my side ...i don't know how the scandal spread. If we met at the hotel or a coffee shop, then people might say something strange, and then what will we do?" Jaejoong try to express his thought.

Yunho shaking his head, "So...That's why you wanted to come here?"

"This is the safest place in Seoul"

"Why? You might as well have suggested the mountain" teased Yunho.

"You can't trust that. There are many mountain climbers." Jaejoong answered innocently. "Just said I'm shameless. I hear a lot from people", he smiles 

"Then,let's hear your excuse"

"I didn't drag you here for excuses. I already told you clearly. I never said i got married to you. It's true! I never said anything like that"

Yunho want to explode but then he endure his anger because Changmin said he cannot get angry and solve the problem well.

Jaejoong continue, "Ofcourse i'm not saying that i had no part in this"

"What do you mean?" Yunho tried to control himself.

"Ah..You know how it is...Just...a joke..If i always say I'm not married, people will think it's strange. So i told my friends that i got married. Maybe this is the reason. Ofcourse, there is no evidence. I'm just saying what i think." explained Jaejoong.

Yunho try to understand.. "Your conclusion is that you said you got married, but you never said that it was me"

"Ooo~ You're very smart!" praised Jaejoong.

Suddenly there a couple fighting on the boat and the girl pushing the man out from the boat but then both of them fall into the water. Jaejoong was panicked, "Be careful! "

"Ahh!! save me!!" the girl screaming.

"Ah!! Seriously...." Jaejoong jumped from the boat.

Yunho was shocked, "YAH!!"

Jaejoong jumped to save the girl but then he...himself can't even swim. Alot of people gather to look what happened.

"Help! Help me!" shouted Jaejoong. Yunho couldn't think long, so he just jumped and swim to save Jaejoong. It was chaos at the Hanriver.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong covered themselves with big towel and walk out from the crowd.

"Jumping in....Why did you jump in?!" Yunho is angry.

"Then, what? Ignore her?"

"There was a boat right there and even a man wearing a life jacket. You didn't have to!" argue Yunho, then he walks towards his car but then he just realise his pocket is empty and the key car must fallen in the water.

Jaejoong also search his key on his pocket, thank god it's there since he wear very tight jeans.

"Oh! It's here" said Jaejoong while grinning to Yunho.

"Will you be alright? Your wallet..phone..key car. Seems like you lost everything. Get in, I'll take you back" offered Jaejoong.

"Hurry and get out of my sight!" Yunho turn angry.

"You're really not going to regret it? I'll be going then", smiles Jaejoong.

Yunho then quickly walk and get in Jaejoong's car. Jaejoong just laughed with Yunho's action.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(N:Yay! Another update. Hope you guys like it. Oh and bad news, i can't update for 3-4 days cs im going for a short vacation with my family. So have a nice weekend! See ya next week xD)