Chapter 6

LIE TO ME

 

 

"Honey! I'm here!"

 

Heechul, Siwon, Hyunjoong.....Even Jung Yunho himself was shocked. Hyunjoong quickly went back to the party hall and call his friends out (Jung's friends too).

Jaejoong glanced at Heechul, who is sweating and shocked because of the scene.

"Oh!! Brother-in-law, you've just come just in time!" Jung Yunho's friends came out and greets Jaejoong happily. While Heechul ran to Yunho, he want to see, is it really the Jung Yunho. His eyes went so wide. Jung Yunho just stand there like a statue.

Jaejoong feel uneasy, 'What have i just done?'.Jung's friends were clapping and making noisy.

Suddenly Heechul feel his stomach hurt, "Oh!! Stomach! My stomach!" he almost faint but luckily Siwon catched him.

Jung Yunho with his angry face slowly walk towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong feel so scared and his legs moving backward till his back meet the wall. Yunho so close to Jaejoong,

"Why don't you say that again?"

"Jung Yunho-shi...what i'm saying is...." Jaejoong stuttering.

"What? Honey?"

"Jung Yunho-shi, it's a misunderstanding. A misunderstanding!" Jaejoong said in very lower tone but Jung Yunho have a sharp ears. Yunho put his right hand on the wall and Jaejoong keep his head down because he was so scared.

"A misunderstanding?!"

"I didn't mean to...I'm sorry. Accidentally, I already....."

Siwon running while piggyback Heechul. "Jaejoong-ahh, I'll see you next time!".

Jaejoong look at them and ran away together. "Heechul-ahh! Let's go together! Don't leave!"

"Yah!! Yah!! Yahh!!" Yunho also run to catch Jaejoong but his friends grab him.

"Hey brother, What's wrong with you? Where are you going? It just a lover's spat". Hyunjoong also tried to stop Yunho. All of his friends so excited and want to ask Yunho alot of question about his marriage. Yunho keep pushing all of them,

"No, it's not what you're all thinking! It's not like that!", he walk slowly away from them.

 

While Jaejoong keep pressing the lift button. Then he saw Yunho run really fast with his angry face to catch Jaejoong. Jaejoong so damn panic, he press the button so fast..

"Oh my god! Please!! Hurry up! Ahhhh!!!" Luckily the lift door open, he quickly push Siwon and Heechul into the lift and pushed the close button. Jung Yunho missed it! He knocked the lift's door so hard.

"Ah!! This driving me crazy!" Yunho sighed so loud, he ran through the staircase. Jaejoong running & keep looking back, afraid if Yunho chasing him again. Siwon who carrying Heechul then put Heechul in the car at the back seat slowly,

"Honey, are you okay?"

Jaejoong pushed Siwon so that he can get into the car too, "I'm going too!" but Heechul pushed him back.

"I'm fine! Leave me alone! Hubby! quickly get in the car!"

"ahhh!!! Okay! Jaejoong-ah,thank you for the help!". Jaejoong nodded. After SiChul couple gone, Jaejoong sighed.

"Even if you're going down, you'll be doing it in grand style. Fine, you're Kim Heechul and im just Kim jaejoong. You're so great! ahhh! 'Quickly quickly just leave, honey!' " Jaejoong immitating Heechul while laughing .

 


 

The next morning,

Mrs Shim infront of Jung Yunho's house. She keep pressing the bell but no one open the door. She went to Yunho's office but he isn't there too.

"Where is he?" asked her

"He said he'll be outside working the whole day" explained Changmin.

"Out? Where?"

"I can't tell you" Changmin feel nervous.

"Tell him that if he still wants his position, he should hurry back. Hurry!"

"Ah..yes"

 

Yunho actually in the hotel room,

"So, you were scared by her words that you ran all the way here?" Changmin standing infront of Yunho,

"Doesn't the president always mean what she says?"

"What should i say if i go down right now?...That there's a crazy man who is going around spreading nonsense, and i know nothing about it, despite it happening in my own hotel? That i just stupidly watched him confirm all those rumours? And that right now, my heart are in turmoil and im about to go crazy pretending that nothing is going on? Should i explain it to her this way?"

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. It was my fault for suggesting that you work things out with him, before the President does" Changmin feel sad.

"All right. Tell her that i will see her tomorrow"

"But...should we try talking to Jaejoong-shii again?" asked Changmin.

"That man is making me look like a fool. I'll make him regret it!"

"But still, i feel bad for Jaejoong-shii"

Yunho look sharped to Changmin. "Shim Changmin!"

"No matter what, the President has already found out about this matter, right? Do you think the President will ignore it? Now, Kim Jaejoong-shii is really in deep trouble. if the President become aware of the rumour....she might go crazy , just like last time" Changmin tried to scare Yunho. Changmin seems in Jaejoong's side (lol)

"Don't exaggerate!"

"Im definitely not exaggerating and you know that" Changmin bow and leave the room. Yunho is in deep thinking of what Changmin had said.

 

Changmin rushed to Yunho's office room because Mrs.Shim still there.

"How did it work?"

"He said he will see you to talk about what happen yesterday...". Suddenly Yunho enter

"You've come". Yunho gave signal to Changmin to leave them alone.

"Why is everyone saying that you're already married?"

Yunho gave fake smile, "It's just a rumour"

"A rumour?"

"My friends just misunderstood it"

"How dare they joke about someone like you! Who is it? Isn't that man called Jaejoong?"

"How do you know his name? This place wasn't a rumour mill the last time i checked"

"You can still joke about it at a time like this?" Mrs Shim is angry.

"Ahh.. Kim Jaejoong is also a victim" Yunho tried to cover-up.

"Victim? I heard he was also here at your party yesterday "

"Woahh. it's really the rumour goes around so fast. You're just misunderstanding things"

"You're just covering up for this man, aren't you?"

"I'm not covering up anything. It's the truth. That Kim Jaejoong-shi with the rumour about me getting married floating around, it must be good for him. It's not that big, so don't worry about it. It's just an accident"

"Then, what's your relationship with that man?" Mrs.Shim keeping asking him.

"No one reported that to you? There is no relationship of any kind at all" Yunho keep denying.

"If there wasn't any , then why are you so restless? You think i don't know you?" Yunho sighed. He's too tired to argue.

"President... ah no..Aunt. This is my personal affair. No matter what, i'll handle my own personal affairs myself". Yunho sounds serious with his words. Mrs.Shim silence for awhile....

"Since you said you would pull through this, then handle it yourself"

Yunho feel relief. "Sorry for troubling you"

"Don't let people go around talking behind your back. No matter what, you are the company's image" warned her. Yunho just nodded. Mrs.Shim get up and ready to leave but then she stop and turn to Yunho,

"Ah! I'm just asking on a whim...You're not the one making up these scandals, are you? Because i keep telling you to get married, you're resorting to this petty trick in order to skip the matchmaking session"

"What?....You watch too many drama"

Mrs.Shim smiles. "It is that obvious?" then she leave.

Infront of the door Changmin was eavesdropping. He quickly bow to Mrs.Shim and went inside Yunho's office.

"How did it go?"

"Get me an appointment with that lawyer immediately"

 

 

In the car while Changmin driving, Yunho is looking at the lawyer's name card.

"Choi Siwon...Are you absolute sure that he's the best?"

"Aren't all the lawyers the same?"

 

Once they arrived, Changmin dropped Yunho at the main door while he go park the car. While waiting for the lift, someone is looking at him non-stop.

"Is something wrong?"

"Aren't you Jaejoong's husband? That's right...Don't you remember me? Yesterday at the hotel"

Yunho sudden remember then he turn around.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Choi Siwon!" while lend his hand to shakes but Yunho just ignore.

"Looks like Jaejoongie didn't mention anything about me to you huh?"

"Yes, looks like the two of you have a very close friendship" said Yunho without looking.

"Ofcourse! we've even stayed together before" Yunho turn his head sharp and look at Siwon. Siwon tried to show off. "Ah! we used to live in the same dorm. Looks like you were really surprise!" Siwon laughed.Yunho still with his poker face and ignored him.

"But, what are you doing here? Do you need a lawyer?"

"No."

"Is that so?". The lift door open and Siwon get in but Yunho just stand there.

"Aren't you getting in?"

"Let me make this clear. I'm not Kim Jaejoong's husband".

So the lift door close. Siwon was surprised. "What does he mean , not Jaejoong's husband?Then....aha!!Really!! Mrs.Jung? He doesn't want me to call Jaejoong by his name! He wants me to call him Mrs.Jung. Ah! Seriously...!" Siwon laughing in the lift when he think about it. "Mrs.Jung Jaejoong" he laughed again.

 

Changmin asked Yunho why he didn't go meet the lawyer.

"Find me another lawyer. Choi Siwon personally told me that he has a close relationship with Kim Jaejoong." explained Yunho.

Changmin shocked. "What? He's close to Kim Jaejoong?"

"Look at what kind of lawyer you've picked. Did you even look into it seriously?" Yunho scolded Changmin.

"I'll go look for a new one immediately"

"I thought it was suspicious, the way he confidently asked me to show some evidence. It could even be that lawyer is guiding her through all of this."

"Don't tell me...those two are in it together?" Changmin panicked. "Should we report it to the police?"

"Get the police involved in it?" Yunho looked serious.

(p/s: Ahhh this two can be a pabo sometimes xD)

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong walking at his office corridor....2 guy are walking towards him and took out a handcuff. Jaejoong stops...

"Are you Kim Jaejoong?"

"Yes. What's wrong?" Jaejoong panic.

"You're under arrest on charges of marriage fraud."

"What?! No!! No!! I was wronged! Save me!! Save me!! Please!! I really didn't!!" Jaejoong screaming while being dragged by the policeman.

 

Jaejoong was actually imagining while staring at the handcuff poster infront of him. Jaejoong then sit at his desk and sighed.

"Why is it so quiet? Not a single call all day. Normally, it would be so chaotic. Ah...i get more restless when it's this quiet!" Jaejoong keep mumbling to himself while his office phone is ringing. His colleague, HyunSu pick-up the phone for him.

"Jaejoong-shii! Jaejoong-shi! There's someone waiting for you downstairs." Jaejoong feel relief..'He finally came'...Jaejoong is really waiting for this moment (lol)

"He said he's your husband...." Jaejoong look straight to HyunSu. HyunSu and his other co-workers looking at him, shocked after what they heard. Jaejoong feel awkward, quickly stand up and leave. His manager was on the phone stop and asked..

"Husband? really??"

"Yes!!"

"When did he get a husband?" "Omo!! Daebak!!"

 

Jaejoong is shivering.." What should i do?...".He took a deep breath and try to make himself cool down. Meanwhile, all his co-worker including his manager running down to find out what happened.

Jaejoong stopped behind the banner. "Ahh! What should i say?? T__T".

When he look around the lobby, he couldn't find or see any sign of Yunho.

"Who are you looking for?"

Jaejoong was shocked with that voice and he turned. "Oh... it's you"

 

 

 

 

 

(N:Another update. My day is getting busier but im still happy to write! Have a nice reading ^^)