Chapter 18

LIE TO ME

 

 

"Jung Yunho-shi.."

"What happened?" Yunho asked while his hand still hold Jaejoong's.

"The doctor said it was stress and food poisoning. I mean, how could you faint because of food poisoning? Embarrassing me like that". Jaejoong chuckled while seat back on the bed.

"I meant why are you here?"

Jaejoong turned to look at Yunho. "I contacted Yoochun and Changmin, but ....Well, i was going to contact them but i didn't.....I just...i just wanted to stay by your side". Jaejoong said in low tone while blushing but still Yunho can hear.

Yunho look at Jaejoong, "Why?" in his sweet tone.

"It was all my fault, wasn't it?"

"As long you know that". Then Yunho slowly get up.

"Why are you getting up?"

"Ah..i have to go to work" Yunho grab his phone

"What do you mean, go to work? The doctor said you need to rest." Jaejoong immediately snatched the phone from Yunho's hand and ran away.

"Yah, what are you doing?". Jaejoong just ignored him and start typing. "Yah!!" Yunho shouted. Jaejoong quickly leave the room. Yunho want to chase him but then his body still weak to move.

 

 

At World Hotel, Changmin is busy doing his work. Then his phone ringing, message from Yunho : "Today i need to rest. Im with a man, so don't disturb me!"

Chnagmin's eyes goes wide. "A man?!!". He want to call Yunho but then he stop since Yunho mentioned to not disturb him. Changmin just smiles and continue with his work.

 

 

 

Jaejoong enter Yunho's room and gave back to Yunho his phone after sending message to Changmin. Yunho just stared at him.

"I'll make you some porridge"

"Im not really hungry"

"But you need to eat. I'll make some delicious porridge for you." Jaejoong leave the room and went to the kitchen.

Yunho look at his phone, "A man?"

 

While at the kitchen, Jaejoong happily cooked the porridge and put the ingredients with full of love. Then he bring the food to Yunho's room.

Yunho look at Jaejoong. "Im with a man?"

"You should have listened to me" Jaejoong chuckled.

"Porridge? So i can eat it and die?" Yunho try to make a joke even his face look serious.

"Eyyyy, what are you saying? Don't complain. Eat slowly and eat alot,okay?" Jaejoong talk cutely, like Umma talk to his kid.

"Who are you saying that to?"

Jaejoong just laughed. Then he look at the time, "Oh!!! What to do?! Im late, im late!!!". He quickly take all his stuff, "Even if it's not delicious, eat it all! i'll call you!". Then Jaejoong leave. Yunho just chuckled looking at clumsy Jaejoong.

 

Yunho happily eat the porridge. Later, he play games on his phone damn serious. After finished all the games, he feel bored. He doesn't know what to do. Yunho keep rolling on the bed, look at his phone then throw it back.

 

 

While Jaejoong busy with his work, but at the same time he's worried about Yunho. So he send a message.

 

Yunho doing sit-up on the sofa, then he read the message from Jaejoong, "Are you feeling better?"

Yunho smiles, then he start to type, "I'm fine..." he erased. "Not so well....I feel a bit better..". Yunho throw his phone. Jung's face so serious even just for a small message.

 

 

During lunch time, Jaejoong immediately leave the office and drive to Yunho's house. Jaejoong run to the gate and press the bell.

"Jung Yunho-shi!! Jung Yunho-shi!!" Jaejoong is panic.

"What?" Yunho stand on Jaejoong's back. Jaejoong turn to look at him. "What are you doing here?" asked Yunho

"Haishh..where did you go?"

"I did some walking, i was feeling suffocated."

"You're obvious feeling better. Why didn't you answer my text message? I sent you a message asking if you were feeling better"

"Ah...i forgot"

"You forgot? You didn't even think? If you didn't reply, don't you think i would be worry? Other people worrying about you doesn't concern you?" Jaejoong feel upset.

"I guess it really doesn't. Why do we have to worry about each other?"

"Oh right, we don't have any relationship. It's me, who misunderstood. Sorry for bothering you" Jaejoong walk away.

"I didn't mean that! Hey!"

Jaejoong just ignored Yunho and drive away, "There's no need for you to worry. Just wait and see if i ever set foot in your house again!"

 

Yunho just watch when Jaejoong drive away, "We don't have a relationship, right?"

When Yunho enter the house, his phone ringing. "Yes, Changmin. What? I got it. Im on my way"

 

 

 

Yunho rushed to World Hotel and Changmin greet him.

"You said Chairman Jeon and his wife left..."

"Im sorry. I tried to persuade them to meet you before leaving."

Yunho let out a sigh. "We cannot just think from our own perspective"

"But still...how could they leave just like that?"

"Did they say anything else?"

"Nothing. They didn't say anything, that means they're not interested in negotiating, right? Looks like the venture in Shanghai is out of the picture"

"What time they depart?"

"Either 10:15 flight to Shanghai or next flight to Tokyo. Wouldn't it be better to just wait and see? If we go now, we may create a misunderstanding"

Yunho just let out a heavy sigh. He should think of something.

 

 


 

Kim's House

"Im back!" Jaejoong just arrived home from work. "Oh Siwon?"

"Oh Jaejoong-ah.."

"What are you doing here?"

"Ah.. i came here asked your dad to do an academic lecture. What about you?"

"Me? What?"

Siwon laughed. "Ah...that's right! I see you came here to visit your dad"

Jaejoong just nod awkwardly. Mr.Kim look at Jaejoong. "Seat! How can you be standing there like a stranger?"

"Ah..yes". Jaejoong slowly sit beside his dad. While Mr.Kim just gave eyebrow signal.

"But, how come your husband didn't come along?" Siwon asked. Doom JJ Doom ~~~

"Ah...because he's too busy". Jaejoong look at Mr.Kim and hold his hand. "He said he's sorry he couldn't come along"

"Uh.huh" Mr.Kim tighten his teeth.

"Ofcourse, he's busy. I heard they are trying to start a venture in China. Ah...really...Jaejoong's spouse has become very important" Siwon laughed.

"Ah...w-when did i?" Jaejoong smiling look at his dad and put his head on Mr.Kim's shoulder.

Mr.Kim cleared his throat. "That Academic Council matter, i'll think about it. Then, you'll be leaving first, right?"

"Appa!" Jaejoong tried to stop his dad, but Mr.Kim stand up and leave to his room.

"I think i've made mistake. the professor doesn't look happy" said Siwon.

"It's not like that. My dad is very sensitive sometimes"

"Anyway, i was able to see your face"

"What?"

"Im leaving"

"Take care Siwon. My dad is a bit upset with me about something. I really need to talk to him"

"Be good to him"

"I will" 

"Ah...i shouldn't have asked him for that favor...." Siwon sighed while walk at the door and leave.

Jaejoong immediately let out a relief sigh. "Oh god, what im going to do?"

Mr.Kim came out from his room and walk to Jaejoong. "It is because of Choi Siwon?"

"Im very tired" said Jaejoong witthout looking at his dad.

"Kim Jaejoong! It is because of Choi Siwon, right? Say something. What are you going to do now? How long are you going to keep this up?!". Jaejoong sighed. "Kim Jaejoong!!!"

"Ahh!You don't need to worry!! It's my problem and i'll resolve it"

"Just wait and i'll fix it?"

"This just keeps getting bigger, what do you want me to do?". Suddenly Jaejoong saw Siwon at the door.

"My p-p-phone....have you..." Siwon saw his phone on the table. He took it, bow to Mr.Kim & Jaejoong, then he leave awkwardly.

Jaejoong sighed heavily.

 

 

 

 

At World Hotel, Yunho looking at the clock. He quickly leave the hotel and drive. Right now 7:55PM. Yunho took his phone and make a call while driving.

 

 

 

At Kim's House, Jaejoong's mind not in a good state now. He's afraid if Siwon heard the conversation. "What do i do?What do i do? He caught me, didn't he?"

"He's not a fool" said Mr.Kim

"AHHH!! What am i going to do? Im screwed!"

"Kim Jaejoong, it's better this way. Just take this opportunity and tell the truth" Mr.Kim suggest.

At the same time Jaejoong's phone ringing. He immediately answered without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"You have to help me....Kim Jaejoong-shi?". It's Yunho

"What? And why should i?! Didn't you say that we don't have a relationship?"

"Im coming to your house. I'll be there in ten minutes". Yunho ended the call.

Jaejoong throw his phone. "Ah..what is going on? Just wait and see...."

"Do fake couple also have fights?" Mr.Kim mocked him.

"AHH!! This is all because of you! What to do?"

"You started this, and now you want to blame me?"

 

8;05PM, Yunho arrived area Jaejoong's house. He keep waiting for Jaejoong to come. After 10 minutes, Yunho was about to walk to Jaejoong's house but then he was Jaejoong is walking towards him.

Jaejoong walk slowly, "You're an idiot, Kim Jaejoong" talking to himself.

 

 

 

Now YunJae in the car, destination to Incheon AIrport.

"Then, is this because of the contract?" asked Jaejoong

"No, we just need to see the couple. Didn't you say you had a good relationship with them? Since you won't able to meet them again. im letting you to see them"

"You don't need to persuade me. Didn't you said that was very important?"

 

 

YunJae arrived Incheon Airport. They immediately go to the VIP waiting room. Yunho and Jaejoong bow to Chairman Jeon and his wife.

"We came to send you off" said Yunho.

Chairman Jeon just nodded while his wife is sobbing. Jaejoong walk slowly to her and hug her, she immediately crying hard. While Jaejoong wiping and coax her. Yunho and Chairman Jeon stand on the other side talking. Actually Chairman's wife mother died, so they have to go back now.

"After the contract is drafted, send it to me. i'll start working on it as you proposed". Chairman Jeon turn and look at Jaejoong. "He is a very nice boy" while pats Yunho's shoulder.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong walk leaving the airport after send the Chinese couple off. Jaejoong still wiping his tears, "Then, did everything turn out well?" asked Jaejoong

"Yeah"

"That's great". Jaejoong walk towards the car. Yunho say nothing more. Even in the car, both of them were quiet. Jaejoong just look at the window while Yunho focus driving but he keep glance at Jaejoong.

 

 

Arrived at Jaejoong's house.

"Im going" Jaejoong start to walk but then he stop when Yunho called him.

"Wait...I was planning to reply your text message. But i didn't know how to say it...If i told you i wasn't okay, you would be worry...If i told you i was okay, im afraid you might not come."

"You were waiting for me to come?"

"Well....i didn't wait that long"

"That's just the same, right?"

Yunho seems nervous, "It seems that a person become strange when he is sick, right? I was just saying....."

"Jung Yunho-shi, you're being really strange now"

"I think im still sick"

Jaejoong smiles. "Alright"

"Ah....thank you. For your help"

"I didn't really help with anything. For all this time, it's nothing compared to what you did"

"I thought so, too. Go inside. Im leaving"

"Okay im going too" smiles Jaejoong. Yunho was about to open the car's door. "Jung Yunho-shi, im happy i was able to help" Jaejoong turn and walk fast but he almost fell. Clumsy Jaejoong again. Yunho just chuckled looking at Jaejoong.

 

 


 

 

Next Day at World Hotel. Yunho happily enter the office, "Good morning!"

"Good morning Boss!" greet Changmin

"Our proposal was accepted. So, we should proceed to send it, right?" Yunho happily announced.

"How did you do it?"

Yunho chuckled. "It's all thanks to Kim Jaejoong"

"You went to the airport together?" Changmin laughed. "It helps to have a wife. I will contact Shanghai to send over a bouquet". Changmin bow and leave the room.

Yunho chuckled again. "It feels alright to be sick"

 

 

 

 

Mrs.Shim and Yoon Joo is having a lunch together just like they've promise before,

"Your mother also agrees that you should pursue your studies. Post graduate or whatever else, doing abroad is fine. I will fully support you"

"There's no need" Yoon Joo rejected Mrs.Shim's offer.

"You and Yunho will not end well"

"You haven't changed at all! From the beginning, you've only cared about Yoochun. How can you only care about Yoochun?"

"Because of you, they really fought and hurt each other. That should never happen again"

"Then you should talk to Yoochun. Why are you doing this to me?"

"They grew up by themselves. Don't break them up. Just let go, okay?"

"Yoochun is fine now. You can ask him. He will certainly say he doesn't like me anymore"

"I still don't agree"

"You're being unreasonable"

"Yoon Joo-ya..."

"This time, whatever you say, doesn't matter anymore". Yoon Joo is being too stubborn now. Mrs.Shim just silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(N: Sorry for the short update. I'll update more tmrw ^^ Seems like Yoon Joo will be the disturber in YJ's r/ship. Oh no~~ Next update will be more surprise ^^ Bye!)