Chapter 25

LIE TO ME

 

 

 

Yunho and Jaejoong walking together while holding hands. They stop after arrived at Jaejoong's room. 

Jaejoong turned and look at Yunho, "Goodnight"

Yunho awkwardly smile, "Ahh...", while nodded.

Jaejoong blushed and walk towards the door. "Goodnight. I will wake you up early tomorrow", said Yunho.'
Jaejoong enter the room and walk to the balcony, where facing Yunho's room. Suddenly Yunho came out. Yunho just smiles at cute Jaejoong. Jaejoong quickly go in and slide the door off.

 

 

Meanwhile, Heechul walking near the swimming pool. It's almost midnight. He sighed, "Why is that man not here?", while looking at his wristwatch
 

"Heechul-ahh!!" Siwon finally here. Heechul turned around and saw his beloved husband. Siwon run to Heechul, "Heechul-ah, i was wrong". Siwon crying while try to hug Heechul but then Heechul pushed him. "Heechul-ah....i was wrong!". 
 

Siwon want to hug Heechul again, "Don't be like this!!". Heechul pushed Siwon till he fall into the pool. Heechul sighed looking at stupid Siwon. In the pool, Siwon fakingly fainted.
 

"What are you doing?! Come out!". Heechul sighed again but Siwon still not moving. Heechul start to worried, "Honey? Honey!! Omo what should i do? What should i do? Help! Is anyone there? what should i do!!". Heechul start to panicked. "Choi Siwon!!! What should i do!!", he scream.
 

Siwon then start to move and breathe so hard. Heechul stop panicking and glared at Siwon.
 

"Heechul-ahh, i was wrong. How could you do that for me? Giving up your precious life. Don't you have these bad ideas again. There definitely you can't do that anymore"
 

"How did you know i was here?" asked Heechul

"Jaejoongie told me"

"Jaejoongie again?! Jaejoong! Jaejoong! Jaejoong! Did you asked Jaejoongie again?! You asked him where i was?! So you pretended to be pitiful just to go see him? Are you going to his house again to look for him?!" Heechul shouted

"What could i've done?! You weren't there....When you're not here, in my eyes, i can't see anything else! I worried about you! I felt anxious. I was really standing at the Han River bridge, thinking about suicide. So my face would appear on tv. That way, no matte where you are, you can see me. I even had these kinds of thoughts"
 

Tears fall on Heechul's cheek, "R-really?"

"Ofcourse!"  said Siwon

"Really you thought about suicide?"

"Without you, how can i live? I can't live for a day. I can't even breathe for one hour"

"Come here". Heechul try to help Siwon come out from the pool but then he fall into the pool. "Omma!!". Heechul shouted. Then he beat Siwon many times. Siwon quickly hug Heechul tightly

"Im sorry. I was wrong" cried Siwon. Heechul hug him back.

Finally SiChul couple back together

 


 

Next morning, Yunho and Jaejoong walking happily while holding hands. They ready to leave Jeju Island. Yunho opened the car's door for Jaejoong
Jaejoong smile shyly at Yunho,"Thank you~". Yunho just smile looking at lovely Jaejoong.

At the same time, Yoon Joo looking at Yunho and Jaejoong behind the big wall.


At Seoul, Yunho drive Jaejoong to his house.
"Thank you" said Jaejoong
"Rest well, and i'll see you tomorrow" 
"Tomorrow? I'll be busy tomorrow..."
"So am i...but we must still see each other" said Yunho
Jaejoong slowly smirked, "What time can we meet up tomorrow"
Yunho laughed, "What time are you free?"
"Im really busy, it's hard to say....8PM?"
"7PM!"
"7:30PM"
"7:20PM"
Jaejoong giggles and followed by Yunho. 
"Okay, 7:20PM is good"


Jaejoong drag his luggage and enter the house. "Im home!" shouted Jaejoong while smiling at his dad
"Aigoo!! My son has come home. Did things go well?" asked Mr.Kim
"I think it went well...but we still have to wait and see"
"Aigoo~ my son has skills~" praised Mr.Kim
"Ofcourse!" said Jaejoong. Then he saw alot of foods on the table. "What is this? Did you make these dishes?"
"A-ahh...i haven't cooked for a long time"
Jaejoong taste one of the dishes, "Hmmm~ delicious! You must have put in a lot of effort"
"Ahh..someone did it for me"
"Who?"
"Ahh..that..." Mr.Kim stuttered 
Jaejoong slowly walk toward his dad, "Who~~?"
"Aigooo~ I have already eaten. You must be hungry. Hurry, wash your hand and eat, okay?". Mr.Kim pretend to read his book. Jaejoong try to look at Mr.Kim's eyes. "Hurry and eat okay"

 

Jaejoong shaking his head while walking slowly to his room, "Strange~ it's quite delicious. Even though i dont know who made it". He smirked while his fingers. Jaejoong know Ms.Kim who cooked for his dad, but he just let it go. He doesnt mind about it

 

"Aigoo~ were you doing fine while i was away? Kim Jaejoong~~". Jaejoong talking his teddy bear which he gave his own name lol. While playing with his bear, someone calling him.
"Hello?" answered Jaejoong
"This is Yoon Joo. Oh Yoon Joo. Can we meet right now?"
Jaejoong's face changed. "Now?"
"Yes. Im near you house now"

 

 

Jaejoong now at the restaurant+bar. He bow abit to Yoon Joo


"Have a seat" said Yoon Joo. Jaejoong pushed the chair and take his seat slowly. "I was drinking while waiting but..do you want us to have a drink together?" asked Yoon Joo
"No...I...Give me some" Jaejoong want to rejected but then he let Yoon Joo poured the drink for him. 
"I just come back from Jeju Island. I know both of you went to Jeju Island. I knew i shouldn't have followed you, but...i arrived at the airport without knowing"
"If you went to Jeju that means..."
"Yes, i saw you both. But for some reason, i couldn't approach you. Jaejoong-shi"
"Just tell me" Jaejoong know what Yoon Joo want to say, so he just let her
"How was it for you?" asked Yoon Joo
"What?"
"Oppa and i broke the engagement. But you got married to him after just one lie, although it was just a fake marriage. I got engaged to him, but it still wont do. It didn't work out, for reasons i couldn't understand."
"What are you...."
Yoon Joo cuts Jaejoong's words, "Because of Yoochun"
"What?" Jaejoong abit shocked
"Back then, Yoochun also had feelings for me. Because of his younger brother, he decide to call off the wedding. I was just hiding for a while"
"I dont think this is something i need to hear"
"Oppa (Yunho) was my first love. The person i thought would be mine until i die. The feeling of losing that person to someone else...Jaejoong-shi, do you know what it feels like?"

Jaejoong take a drink in one shot, "Though it's difficult to accept, in a situation like this...i think i can understand your feelings a little.Really.....If you'll excuse me, i'll be leaving first"

Jaejoong quickly take his leave. While Yoon Joo's eyes fill with tears

 


 

At World Hotel. Chairman Jeon having a meeting with Yunho, Mrs.Shim and other directors

"I believe all the agreements have been settled. During the period, you've worked hard. And also, we fully support the president. I guarantee on behalf of our company's name, we will build a world class hotel in China" said Mrs.Shim

Chairman Jeon smiles while everyone claps. Suddenly Yunho speak up, "I have something to say to Chairman Jeon". Yunho stand up, "First of all, im really sorry". Yunho bow. "I didn't meant to deliberately deceive you. I....am not married"

Mrs.Shim, Changmin and especially Chairman Jeon was shocked, "What exactly are you trying to say?"

"I took the opportunity and lied. To get your favor, i prolonged the lie that i was married. To keep doing good business, i wanted to tell you the truth. I feel now is the time to tell you the truth. I want everything to be fair and transparent. Again,i ask for your forgiveness"

Chairman Jeon is angry, "You lied to me"

"I had lied to you. It's an inexcusable behaviour, and it is my fault. But our company's business plan is not a lie. Please believe me"

"Why are you telling me now?"

"So i can get less punishment (Lying to you to serve self interest deserves punishment)" 

Chairman Jeon immediately stand up and leave the meeting room.

 

 

Mrs.Shim is really boiling now. "Are you crazy?! Are you in your right mind?! Before the contract signed, you just had to do this?!"
"Im sorry" Yunho apologized.
"Why?! Why did you lie to me as well, and choose to be honest at this moment?! You should've lied until the end. Why must you confessed early and ask for forgiveness?! Why did you do such a thing?! What's your reason?"

"Im sorry. I will take full responsibility"

"Responsibilty?! Responsibility?!! Ha!! You, if you dont get Chairman Jeon to sign that contract, at the next Board of Directors' meeting, i'll tell them i will not turn over the hotel to you!" Mrs.Shim warned Yunho.

 


 

 

At Jaejoong's office. The manager so happy with Jaejoong's work in Jeju. "With your blessing, i received Jeju's provincial governor's phone call. Ah but Kim Jaejoong-shi, who did you manage to please those Election Committee members?"

"I was just being honest..." said Jaejoong while smile awkwardly

"Honest? That's right! That's it! Honesty! Isnt this a public official's biggest virtue? Hahahaha!" The manager laughed so loud.
Then one of Jaejoong's co-worker, Lee Seojun (Jaejoong's rival) aprroached the manager, "Sir, Korea is in the middle of the power summit. The representative in Beijing has some problems, and it looks like i need to go on this one"
"Ohh, then do it" 
"No, it's that....i also have the traditional music that i promoted earlier". Actually this Lee Seojun guy want someone help him in his task. But then everyone just avoid his eyes and pretend to do the work.
"Who will do it for him?" asked the manager
"For things like this, Jaejoong-shi is the expert" said Seojun

Jaejoong turned and glared at him. Manager smiles, "True, it was originally hopeless and has poor planning. Colleagues should help each other. Jaejoong-shi, take responsibility for this, and try to save it. How about it?"

"Me?!" asked Jaejoong

"Who else but you? Who else in our department is better than you?". Manager walk back to his desk
Hyunsu whispering to Jaejoong. "Dont do it. If you take responsibility, you're finished. Finished!"
"Yes, he's using other issues as an excuses to avoid his responsibilty. So dont accept it!" said Junjin. While Jaejoong just speechless with his Mong face.

 

 

After work, Jaejoong walk out from the building, suddenly someone horn (car's horn)  to him. It's Yunho, waiting for Jaejoong in the car. Jaejoong smiles and get into the car

"Why did you work until so late?" asked Yunho
"Because im a public servant, must i get off work on time? For a person who's advancing his career, why are you off work so early?" asked Jaejoong
"Early?! I was missing you so much i thought i was going to die"
Jaejoong giggles, "Im in charge of a new assignment. Would you like to have a look?"
"What is it?" Yunho take a look at the file. "To promote our traditional music"
"Do you want complimentary tickets?" 
"Forget it, who would watch this?" laughed Yunho. Jaejoong sighed heavily. "Looks like you're doing the work that no one wants to do again?!"
"The Manager gave me some excellent rewards for the job at Jeju's Island" smiles Jaejoong
"Like i said, you've finished doing all the Ministry of Culture's work."
"Where are we going now?" asked Jaejoong
"Yoochun wants to see us"
"Yoochun?"

 

 

Yunho and Jaejoong arrived at Junsu's restaurant.
"Hello everyone" Yunho greet Yoochun and Junsu

"Ohhh! Look who's here!" Junsu shakes hand with Yunho
Yunho smiles, "Your place look very nice"
"Why did the two of you arrive together?" asked Junsu. Jaejoong immediately go to Junsu's side. "Ahhh, please sit down first"

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong try to wake Yoochun since he keep staring.
"What's with your expression?" asked Yunho while take his seat beside Jaejoong
"Why are both of you here together?" asked Yoochun

"Haven't you heard that a husband should follow is wife?" said Yunho. 
Junsu and Yoochun feel awkward. Jaejoong feel embarrassed, "Why do you say that?"
"What did i do?" Yunho laughed. "Junsu, dont have anything good to eat?"

"Ahhh there is!" Junsu quickly serve the food he just cooked. "Here, no need to hurry, Just enjoy the taste slowly"
"Woahh!! it look delicious!" Jaejoong take a bit of apple pie, the feed Yunho.
"Your cooking skills are very good!" Yunho praised Junsu
"You see? People like me!" Junsu keep talking while YunJae is feeding each other. Yoochun keep staring at them with his sharp eyes. 

 

Suddenly Yoon Joo came, she quickly run out after saw YunJae laughing together happily. Yoochun did saw Yoon Joo, he immediately stand and went out

"You must've been very surprised" said Yoochun
"No...i wasnt" Yoon Joo sighed
"Should we go and have a drink by ourselves?"
"I said im fine" 

Yoon Joo want to leave but Yoochun stop her. "Look at me". Yoochun hold Yoon Joo's hands. "In the beginning of dating, two people are holding hands...once one let go of the hand of the other, it seems like it's the end"
"Are you saying that im the only one holding on?"
"There are also people who haven't grab hold of each other and just ended. But at least you've tried holding on"
"That's why it hurts more"
"You have to be happy for me to be at ease. This is really something i really dont want to say. It looks like....you must let go of my brother"

Yoon Joo immediately leave while Yoochun just look at her back

 

 

At Yoosu's gallery, Yoochun drink 3 bottles of soju. He pushed the painting, which contain picture of Jaejoong that he drew.

Junsu came and sighed. "What time is it already? Why did you drink so much? Yah! Get up! Yoochun! Get up! Get Up!". Then Junsu saw the painting, "This person you mentioned is Jaejoong?  Im right?"
"Junsu-ya..."
"What?!"
"Can you hit me once? Hit me once, just once"
"Crazy bastard....why do you want me to hit you?!" Junsu sighed even though he feel angry
"What should i do?" Yoochun crying
"Aigoooooo...." Junsu sighed heavily while drink a bottle of soju in one shot.

 


 

Next day, Jaejoong is busy with his new assignment. Going in and out. Checking the venue, completing the banner and having a meeting with other staffs. Jaejoong just hoping everything will go smoothly


 

That night Yunho met Yoon Joo at Hanriver.
"How have you been? You must be very busy" said Yoon Joo 
"What's the matter?" asked Yunho

"I miss you. You told me to settle my feelings, but i can't seem to. I know you dont like it, but i met Kim Jaejoong. I met him, and told him what i really feel. It hurt my pride though. But still, i was able to talk to him sincerely"

Yunho sighed while look away, "Yoon Joo-ya, I didn't use to believe in fate. But i've changed my mind. Sometimes, we are meant to fall in love with someone with we shouldnt love, or break up with someone we cant break up with. That time, breaking up with you was my fate. Like you, i also tried hard...but i accepted it. Now...it's your turn"

"O-oppa..." Yoon Joo start to cry

"I love Kim Jaejoong. Just as you've said, i dont want to be a coward anymore. No matter what you say, my ears cant hear it. In my eyes, i dont see you"
Yunho immediately walk away and leave Yoon Joo.

 

In the car, Yunho called Jaejoong. "It's me. Let's meet now. Yes...right now"

 

YunJae walking while holding hands at the garden near Jaejoong's house.

"I heard you met Yoon Joo....when did you meet?" asked Yunho

"What would you do if you know? Nothing would changed. It's only...that i understand Yoon Joo-shi a little bit. Just like before, Heechul gave me so much pain. I feel like im giving the same pain to Yoon Joo-shi now. Now when i look at it,i feel sorry for her. Then when i get to understand her...i feel bad"

Yunho look at Jaejoong, "Are you...alright now?"
Jaejoong smile,"Yes.."

"Let me ask you a favor. From now on, all of the things that happened to you, you must tell me without leaving any single detail. What you had for breakfast, what the side dish was....Whether you feel good or bad, or if you cut or permed your hair. How many times you wash your hands. I want to know everything. So all the things that happened to you...you should tell me."

Jaejoong blushed but at the same time he giggles with Yunho's silly and possessive request. Yunho take Jaejoong's hand and hold it with gentle.

"And i wont let you get hurt anymore. Never again"

"You seem like a different person". Jaejoong smiles at the romantic Jung. "Thank you"

Yunho grab jaejoong and hug him. Jaejoong put his chin on Yunho's shoulder. "Were you worried about me? That's why you came? Or did you just come to hug me?"

Yunho just tighten the hug and kiss Jaejoong's forehead. Jaejoong feel really happy 

 

 

 

 

(N: Finally! Update! Sorry for not updating for more than a week >___<  i was busy with other stuff. Next Chap hint, Yunho met Jaejoong's dad asking for blessing! Btw, Happy 8th Anniversary YUNJAE! )