Chapter 17

LIE TO ME

 

That night Jaejoong couldn't sleep. He keep rolling on the bed and find the right spot to sleep. When he closed his eyes, he still awake.

"Ah. Need to sleep." after 5 seconds he open his eyes again. He remember what Yunho said that he's not acting. Jaejoong touch his chest, his heart is beating so fast. Suddenly his cheeks turn red and he giggles.

 

 

While Yunho still sitting on the sofa. "Not acting? Then what is it?"

"What was that?" Yunho asked himself. "If it wasn't an act, what was it?...."

 


 

Next morning, Jaejoong ready to go to work. Mr.Kim look at Jaejoong, "What happened to you?"

"Ahh..i wasn't able to sleep well" smiles Jaejoong.

"Reading comics again?"

Jaejoong stop walking, "Ahhh no. Im not a child. Well, im going"

"Yah, you need to take a breakfast!"

"Next time! Im leaving. Bye Appa!". When Jaejoong open the door gate, "OMMA!!! AHHH!!". Jaejoong almost fall because he accidentally kicked a box infront of the door.

"Who the hell put this here?!". Jaejoong opened the box, which full with his stuffs. "These are my things...". Jaejoong look around then he saw a luxury car, which he guess it's Jung. Seems like Jaejoong forgot to take his own stuffs which he put in Jung's house, so Yunho return it by putting in the box and leave it infront of Jaejoong's house. Jaejoong just smiles. Silly xD

 

 

At Jaejoong's office, Hyun Su bought lunch for Jaejoong. Suddenly Jaejoong is curious bout something, "Can i ask you something? Why does someone suddenly act very childishly? What do you think is the matter? For example, asking you to go over to clean the house. Or coming all the way to my house? He's not usually like that"

"Looks like he's falling for you" Hyun Su smiles.

"Eyy, that doesn't make sense. No, no, absolutely no." but then Jaejoong laughed. "How is it possible?". Hyun Su look at Jaejoong curiously, "It's not, really not". Jaejoong still deny the feelings.

Jaejoong continue to do his work but he can't concentrate. He take his phone and start typing,

"What are you doing after work?....No no". He erase it. "Isn't it obvious?"

"If you're not busy now...Ahh what does this means? Free after work?". Jaejoong erase all and call Yunho right away.

"What's the matter?" Yunho is getting ready for work.

"Where are you?" asked Jaejoong

"None of your business"

"Haven't you left home yet?"

"Why?"

"Help me look for a ballpen"

"Ballpen?"

"It's very important to me. That's my lucky pen. Looks like i threw it somewhere there. Will you help me look for it, see how is it, and after that find a time to meet?". After end the phone-talk, Yunho look around the wardrobe room, "I don't see any pen here". Then Yunho stop searching, "Wait...." sudden a naughty smiles appear on Yunho's face. He know that Jaejoong was lying.

 

 

 

That night Jaejoong waiting for Yunho infront of the cinema, "Oh, Jung Yunho-shi!! Did you bring it?"

Yunho look around then look back to Jaejoong, he hold 5 ballpens, "Which one of these?"

Jaejoong just pick random pen quickly, "This is the one, my lucky pen" while smiling. Yunho just look at Jaejoong but he just keep his face cool. Jaejoong continue, "If i don't have this pen, anything i do goes wrong"

"Well, it's a fortunate thing you found it. So then, goodbye". Yunho wanted to leave but then Jaejoong grab him

"How can you leave like this?"

"Didn't you ask me to help you find a pen?"

"I want to repay you. Im inviting you to watch a movie, alright?". Yunho just look at Jaejoong. "I invited you to watch a movie, let's go". Jaejoong grab Yunho's hand and walk towards the cinema. Yunho just follow Jaejoong. Woah this time Jung not resisting or get angry lol

 

 

In the cinema, YunJae is watching romance movie. Actually the same movie which Yunho already watched with Changmin. But Yunho didn't say anything, he just follow what Jaejoong want. While Jaejoong, he munch the popcorn slowly while focusing on the movie.

Yunho steal a glance to look at Jaejoong, he's not interested with the movie, but he seems addicted to look at Jaejoong then he keep smiling. There is the part where kiss scene in the movie, Jaejoong didn't even blink while his hand slowly put the popcorn into his mouth.

Suddenly their hands touch when they tried to take the popcorn. Jaejoong immediately removed his hand when he feel the electricity, he keep his posture but his eyes tried to look at Yunho. Yunho just smiles looking at silly Jaejoong.

 

 

After finished the movie,

"Treat me to drink alcohol ok? I helped you find your important pen. You just want to use this movie thing as an excuse, right?" said Yunho.

Jaejoong smiles, "Okay, my treat!"

 

 

At the bar, Yunho and Jaejoong enjoying their drinks.

"Any brothers or sisters?" Yunho sudden asked.

"Nope. There's only me and appa, only the two of us. Since when you wanted to become a hotel's CEO?"

"Hmmm not sure..I can't remember when it started also"

"So you're forced to do it?"

"It's not like that. I took it as a important matter ofcourse. And since i was the only that could do it, i wanted to do it properly" said Yunho honestly.

"Wow, really honest". Then Jaejoong and Yunho accidentally look at each other but Jaejoong look away first.

Yunho sighed. "Why do you wanna be a civil servant?"

"Why i wanna be a civil servant?....At first there were many reasons to it. But to think about it now, maybe it's to go against the organizations to test myself, right? This organization is the country. So join the country's organization while i experience life itself"

"Is there such a righteous reason? You know that there's nothing credible right?"

"Why? Am i disappointing?"

"Don't know then forget it"

Jaejoong then pout, "You living alone, are you not lonely?"

"No"

"Jung Yunho-shi, do you like girl group? Girl groups?". Yunho just look at Jaejoong. Then Jaejoong changed the question, "You like girls? Could it be you like men. Liking a man is not like it's shameful thing". Jaejoong laughed. "So...oh! Secret that doesn't want to be exposed?"

"Don't want to exposed , then why still ask?"

"Ah..right. Hehehe~~".Jaejoong feel embarrassed. He keep asking silly question.

 

 

 

Yunho send Jaejoong home. They were walking at the area where the first time they almost kissed. Jaejoong just smile shyly.

"Thanks for sending me home. Walk carefully. Oh, thank you for helping me to get back my ballpen", Jaejoong wave to Yunho and leave.

Yunho just look at clumsy Jaejoong. "You're thinking too much right?". Then he laughed while walking back to his car.

 

 


 

 

At World Hotel, Yunho is having a meeting in his office. Suddenly he got message from Jaejoong. Yunho took out his phone and read, 'What are you having for lunch?'

Yunho closed his phone and keep in his pocket. "Compared with the data in the first half.....". Yunho stopped. "Please wait a moment". He took out his phone and replied Jaejoong's message. All the workers including Changmin looked at Yunho curiously, because Jung never do that whenever he's having a meeting. Yunho look at the papers, "Umm...Where did we stop at?"

 

While Jaejoong is going out for lunch with his co-workers. Then he read the replied for Yunho, 'Im in a meeting'

"In the meeting? Aigoo, there's no time to eat, what to do?" said Jaejoong with his cute voice.

 

 

 

After finished meeting, Yunho look through the working papers, suddenly someone came in.

"Yoon Joo!" Yunho was shocked to see her here.

"Why are you scared? Did you miss me that much?" she laughed.

 

Yunho and Yoon Joo decide to walk at the park,

"I just came back from Busan. Yesterday and today, i went to the four department stores. My feet are so tired. Im unable to stand anymore". Yoon Joo complained to Yunho.

"If you're that tired, you should be at home resting" advice Yunho.

"But i want to see you. Starting next week, i'll remain living in Daegu but will commute to Gwangju. I should be very busy running back and forth. Ofcourse not that busy compared to you though. You're so busy you don't even have time to accept my phone calls?"

Yunho laughed nervously, "Ah..im sorry. Yoon Joo-ya..."

"I met Yoochun. I also thought he will always avoid me. Never to see his face. I didn't expect him to come to my house. Aishh that jerk. I hated him for three years. But after seeing him, i can't hate him. Seeing him is quite reliving. " Yoon Joo smiles while walking without wearing any shoes. "Anyway, do you still hate Jung Yoochun? He won't let people care for him". Suddenly her foot is bleeding because she accidentally step on the broken glasses on the grass.

"What's wrong?". Yunho went to look at Yoon Joo's foot. "It's bleeding. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's not serious"

 

 

Yunho run to the nearest pharmacy. Then when he came back, Yoon Joo is not there.

"Yoon Joo-ya! Yoon Joo!!" Yunho shout. Then he tried to call her but she isn't pick up. Yunho run through the whole park to look for Yoon Joo. "Where exactly did she go?!". Finally he saw Yoon Joo sitting at the bench near the small river.

"Why didn't you wait there?!! Don't make people worry!" Yunho is angry.

Yoon Joo pout abit. "You can't see me, that's why you'll find me. Clearly able to find"

"Yoon Joo..!"

"We...let's have a fresh start. We...never really broke up. For now, it should be alright with Yoochun"

"Please sit down. I'll be putting medication for you"

"Oppa!"

"SIT DOWN!!!" Yunho shouted so loud

"This small wound doesn't hurt at all!!!!!" Yoon Joo shouted back.

Yunho feel really angry, he put down the medicine and walk away leaving Yoon Joo. Yoon Joo start to cry.

 


 

 

Jaejoong continue doing his work but then he look at his phone. "Ahhh...I send a text message during lunch time. He should've replied to my message after his work, right? 'After work wanna do anything?' On times like this, is a greeting so difficult?!". Jaejoong keep talking to himself. Then he start typing, "Im off work already.....Oh! Forget it! Forget it!. Let's go". Jaejoong erase the text, he take his bag and leave the office.

 

 

Jaejoong and Yoochun coincidence met at the cafe. The cafe is actually belong to Junsu. Jaejoong always come and eat there, so Junsu and Jaejoong know each other. While Yoochun since he's back, he came everyday and spend time talking with Junsu at the cafe.

"How are those friends of yours? How was the housewarming, what happened?" asked Yoochun.

"What?"

"Isn't it too quiet? Should i start from the beginning?"

"I see that you're pretty much enjoying your life!"

"You! What are you saying? Hello! can your friend not to joke around again?"

"Anyway, Jung Yunho-shii must be extremely busy? Extremely busy, right? He should be extremely busy" said Jaejoong while blushing. Yoochun gave him sharp look. "What? He allowed my friends to come to his house. I am very grateful for that. I just wanted to do something for him"

"Hyung is busy. He is very busy. So don't bother him". Yoochun said with his cold face. He seems doesn't like when Jaejoong keep talking about Yunho.

"What i have done?"

"I have told you clearly. Stop dreaming". Yoochun stand and leave the cafe.

"What's wrong with him?!!"

Junsu came with two mugs of coffee. "He haven't finished his food. Where is he going? Yah! Yoochun-ah!". Yoochun just walk out from the cafe.

"I don't know what i said wrong, he just got up and left" said Jaejoong

"Aigoo..I really understand you. That guy must be in a bad mood". Junsu seat at Yoochun's place which facing Jaejoong.

"Why?"

"That woman came back"

"Not just any woman? Who who who is it?!" Jaejoong excited to know.

"Someone who isn't important. Someone who is also unable to bear the pain of love"

"One sided love?"

"Yup!"

Jaejoong laughed. "Woahh...it's not like him at all"

"But he wasn't like this before. He is more serious now"

"Really?"

"Definitely! Your feelings have been dragged to the bottom. This is terrible". Junsu non-stop talking about Yoochun. Jaejoong just listen and nodded his head.

 


 

At the gym, Kibum, Leeteuk and Minwoo as usual, gather after workout, but Heechul isn't there.

"Heechul said he was coming today. What happened to him recently? He neither cooks nor does exercises" said Kibum

"He didn't say anything specific. Let us wait and see" said Leeteuk

"What?" Minwoo is curious with Heechul sudden changed.

Leeteuk sighed. "Don't know what's happening recently. Seems he's planning something. Don't know what trouble's gonna come up next"

 

 

 

 

At Jung's World company, Yoon Joo is walking with her worker. Suddenly Heechul saw her and follow her from back. Yoon Joo turn back, she feel suspicious.

"What's wrong Miss?" the worker asked.

"Ah nothing, looks like the time is over"

"Eyy how can". They smiles and keep walking while looking at the files.

Heechul was hiding behind the wall and peek to see Yoon Joo, then he slowly smiles. Kim Heechul, what are you try to plan now?

 

 

 

 

While Yunho is busy doing his work. Changmin came in and gave a small box to Yunho.

"What?"

"The Chinese investor wants to give this to your wife. It's a thank you gift"

Yunho opened the box, it's a pair of bracelets and gold necklace. "Give it back"

"Eh? If i gave this back, the Chinese investor would not be pleased. Or would you like me to send this to Mr.Kim Jaejoong? Then, i will be responsible for sending this to him". Changmin bow and leave while smiling. Yunho didn't say anything, he just stared.

 


 

 

At Jaejoong's office. He's having a meeting with the group.

"International Tourist Association? As of the first half of the most important international activities. The activities need to be prepare in details and the best", The manager speaks. All of them nodded and take notes. "Unlike the last time tourism executive meeting way. Come up with those ridiculous idea" while eyeing to Jaejoong. Because before this the event handle by Jaejoong turned to be a huge disaster.

Jaejoong just keep his head low and look at the paper.

"Still for this event, the Project Manager is Affairs Officer Kim Jaejoong. It's top management decison", Manager announced.

"Indeed! Congratulations, Jaejoong-shi!" Hyun Su greet with smiles.

"Oh and you tak down the notes". The manager ordered Hyun Su.

"Ah! Yes! Lend me a pen!" Hyun Su grab Jaejoong's pen.

Jaejoong immediately scream. "YAHHH!!! YOU CAN'T USE THAT!". Everyone was looking at him with shocked. Jaejoong immediately sit, "How can you take it without asking me first?"

The manager throw his pen to Hyun Su and she immediately wrote the notes.

 

After end the meeting, Jaejoong look at the ballpen, "Ah why chose this out of everything? World Hotel". The ballpen that Jaejoong chose from Yunho was World Hotel's ballpen. How silly JaeJae~. Jaejoong giggles when he refresh the memories of him with Yunho. He put the pen in small envelope and keep in his bag.

"Ahhh but why is that there was not even a phone call or SMS? Give me a phone call~ or send me a text message" Jaejoong sighed. Suddenly his phone ringing, he immediately pick-up the call.

"Yes?...What?"

 

 

It's Changmin who called him. And now they meet at the coffee shop. Changmin gave something to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong open the box slowly,"Is this for me?"

"This is to express their thanks for accompanying them for the trips" said Changmin.

"Can i accept it?" Jaejoong feel uneasy

"Ofcourse, you must accept it. This is the sincerity of the people"

"What did Jung Yunho-shi said about this?"

"He did not say anything. Just please accept it"

Jaejoong just nod even though he feel, he should not accept the gift.

 

 

 

That night Yunho feel stress and messy. He doesn't know what should he do about the relationship. He doesn't know what is actually his heart want. Yunho decide to play squash alone. He played without even changing his work outfit to sports clothes. The anger, sad, confused, all in his heart and mind. His mind flash back the memories him with Yoon Joo but then switched to Jaejoong. Yoon Joo or Jaejoong?

 

 

Later, Yunho back to his house. He walk slowly to the kitchen and open the fridge, he saw the extra food which Jaejoong put with a small note.

"CEO Jung Yunho-shi, thank you for lending me your house. As a secret husband, you're quite reliable. I've put the leaftover food in the fridge. It will last for a day or two. Don't put on airs, please enjoy your meal instead. -Kim Jaejoong- (with smiley)"

Yunho then slowly eat the food

 

 


 

 

Jaejoong as usual his choas behaviour entering the house. "Oh! You're home!"

"Oh! You're early today. Let's have a dinner" said Mr.Kim

"You go eat first" Jaejoong straight went to his room.

Mr,Kim sighed."Letting me eat by myself again. Yah, we should be eating together! Don't you feel sorry for your father? Ahhh really...i just might as well force the marriage knot"

 

When Jaejoong enter his room, he took out the gift. Then he make a calls. "Where are you now?"

 

 

Jaejoong at Jung's house, he want to return back the gift. After Yunho open the door, Jaejoong took out the box, "This..i still think that this is inappropriate. I cannot accept this thing. I...I came to return this...."

Suddenly Yunho fall on Jaejoong, "Jung Yunho-shi?! Jung Yunho-shi?!!". Jaejoong try to wake him up. "Oh? What should i do?!"

Jaejoong immediately call the doctor. They put Yunho nicely on the bed. "Although it's late, thank you very much". Jaejoong bow.

"Although stomach cramps is one thing. But the immunity level has decreased alot. It looks like he's under great pressure/stress. Please help him to ensure that he gets sufficient rest" advice from the doctor.

"After having a rest, he should be fine right?". The doctor nod. "Ah thank you!" Jaejoong bow again.

 

Then Jaejoong called his dad, "My friend live alone. It's not serious, but the condition is quite bad. He ate rotten foods. It's probably food poisoning. Because of me, he fainted. How can i leave him and walk away? Yes. Sorry Appa". Jaejoong explaining to his dad that he couldn't go back home tonight.

Jaejoong walk to Yunho's room and stare at him, "Why do you eat that? You should've thrown it away". Jaejoong sighed, looking at uncounscious Yunho.

 

The whole night Jaejoong stay up to take care of Yunho. Jaejoong sit beside Yunho on the bed while looking through at his paperwork, at the same time Jaejoong keep changing the towel and put it on Yunho's forehead, to make sure the fever will go down. By the time goes, Jaejoong fall to sleep next to Yunho.

 

Next morning Jaejoong awake. Slowly he touched Yunho's forehead. "Still having a fever?". Then Jaejoong put the towel on Yunho's forehead and check his body temperature again. Jaejoong look at Yunho, "Im sorry. It's all because of me"

Jaejoong slowly get up from the bed but then Yunho caught his hand. Jaejoong was shocked then he turned to Yunho. While Yunho slowly open his eyes.

"Jung Yunho-shi..."

Yunho slowly released the grip. Jaejoong want to walk away but then Yunho caught his hand again but this time, it's very tight. Yunho's eyes fully opened & look so deep into Jaejoong's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

(N: Many question about Yoochun~ kekeke. Yoochun likes Jaejoong but not in 'love' level yet. Anyway, new chap is up! And more YJ loves loves <3 Im so happy xD Thank you for reading