Chapter 8

LIE TO ME

 

At the hospital, Leeteuk and Minwoo visiting Heechul.

"Your thought is correct. Jaejoong's husband is not Jung Yunho. I asked the staff, although they didn't say, it feels like it isn't." said Leeteuk.

"No. He married Jung Yunho" declare Heechul. Minwoo and Leeteuk was shocked.

"What? Really? How do you know?"

"I saw them together" Heechul feel abit sad.

"Things have been simply reversed! Double reverse! " Leeteuk seems excited.

"But, why does everyone say so?"

"It's certainly because of the Chairman"

"Does she oppose Jaejoong? Why?". Minwoo keep asking. Heechul changed the topic by saying he's tired, so Leeteuk and Minwoo tell him to rest and so they leave the room. After they leave, Jaejoong arrived.

He knocked the door and smiles to Heechul. Heechul fixing his hair and sat on the bed.

"I was passing by, so i came to visit. Ah here..waffles" offered Jaejoong.

"I have no appetite" Heechul reject when Jaejoong offer him waffles.

"Didn't you say you want to take a sniff?"

"Says who?"

"Siwon sunbae...your husband...said so when we met while buying something. I thought this was bought for you"

"Ahhh...i just mentioned it. I really don't dare to talk and asked him much. Give it to me" Heechul snatched the waffles and throw at the table next to the bed. Jaejoong make weird expression.

"Your wish must have been fulfilled. Didn't you want to eat waffles together with Siwon?" hissed Heechul.

"It's all in the past"

"How did you meet?" Heechul is jealous.

"We just met there coincidentally"

"I'm talking about your husband!"

"O-ohh..yeah, it was really a coincidence"

"Meeting Jung Yunho coincidentally, you're sure lucky"

"Heechul-ah...i..honestly" Jaejoong wanted to tell the truth. 'Yes Kim Jaejoong, tell him honestly that you're not married'

"Lying, right? Isn't that right? You lied and told Jung Yunho that you're pregnant, didn't you?" Heechul seems insulting Jaejoong again.

'This guy is really bad'. Jaejoong talk in his head.

"Otherwise, how could you be married to Jung Yunho?". Heechul still can't accept the news.

"Heechul-ah, i heard you want to study abroad. I heard it from Siwon"

Heechul make a annoying face. "Omooo~ you haven't met in long time and both of you are already talking about me?"

"No. I asked about you, and he told me" said Jaejoong.

"You're so funny. What are you expecting, exactly? What are you planning to do with my husband while I'm not around? "

"Hah! I'm really speechless"

"No. Then, why did you buy that? To infuriate me?!"

"Infuriate you?"

"Ahh...Don't tell me you're really worried about me?"

Jaejoong laughs. "It's exactly that kind of behaviour that makes people want to rebuke you. Don't you know that all the women in Korea want your husband?"

Heechul tried to cover his emotion. "I'm glad if i misunderstood. Don't blame me in the future because i'm not good enough for Siwon"

"Ofcourse, you're Siwon's wife from the beginning. Whereas, i am....". Jaejoong stop for a sec then he continue. "The way i see it, the matter is not related. Look at me, haven't i found my other half? Seems like those laws of the universe have finally been reversed. Everything is useless, right?" Jaejoong mocked Heechul.

"Aren't y-you busyy?" Heechul stuttering while changing the topic.

"Ummm...I'm not that busy". Jaejoong pouting. "Why am i idling around like this?". Jaejoong cannot stops smiling. While Heechul looking at other side, try to hide his embarrassing feel. Jaejoong keep giggling 'What is this feeling?'. He laughs at himself. (lol silly JJ)

The waffles, Jaejoong who end up eating it."This is really good. I'll finish this before i leave" while his fingers. "Omo! I have to go. Have a good rest. Im leaving first". At the hospital's corridor, Jaejoong walking happily after get his revenge on Heechul.

Heechul was speechless. He stared at waffles which half eaten by Jaejoong, he really wnat to eat it but he feel so angry, he end up kicking the waffles box.

"Ahhhh!!!! Ahh!!! This is really!!! =______="

 

 


 

 

At Jaejoong's office, he's really busy working today. Jaejoong got a call from the receptionist to collect his confidential letter.

"What is it?" Jaejoong open the letter. "Violated the agreement to denounce the rumours. Intentionally damaging my reputation in my own company.....Ahh..What the hell?This guy..is really...!"

Jaejoong rushed to World Hotel.

 

"Jung Yunho-shii!! Jung Yunho-shi!!" Jaejoong shouting at Yunho's office.

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" asked Changmin.

"I have something to discuss with your CEO"

"I'm sorry but the CEO is not here"

Jaejoong nod."Then, i'll just wait for him here"

"There's no use of waiting. If you have a problem then discuss with your lawyer"

"Lawyer? isn't that too much? I've already said it was a misunderstanding. I've even apologised! What's the meaning of this?!" Jaejoong showed the lawyer letter to Changmin's face. " 'I've clearly said that it's all right'. Stabbing me in the back with a knife! Ahh..really"

"Please go back. Otherwise, i can only call security up"

"At least explain to me what this is all about!"

Changmin is calling the security. "Security team. This is the CEO's secretary's office. There's a strange man. The CEO is not around". Jaejoong quickly run to him and pushed the end call button.

 

 

Jaejoong outside the hotel. He's really mad, "That's really...! Ah!! If it really, really can't be, then forget it". Idea pop-up on Jaejoong's head. He know exactly what to do to make Jung Yunho meet him.

 

Changmin told Yunho that Jaejoong came.

"You said he already came"

"Yes, i told him to go talk with a lawyer"

"Did he agree?"

"He doesn't have any other choice" Jung Yunho's expression seems not right. He suppose to be happy but he sat on the table and thinking so deep.

"What is it?" asked Changmin

"It's nothing. I didn't think he would give up so easily"

"What?"

"He's a man who does not make sense. I thought he wouldn't give up so easily"

Changmin smirks."No, how come you sound as if you're disappointed?"

"Shim Changmin..."

Changmin stop laughed (scared to boss Jung. lol) "He might come back. Why don't you go to the main entrance and stop him from leaving?"

"Do you want to announce that we've chased away our guests?"

"AHH...right. that is also a possibility". Suddenly Changmin got call. "The guest who checked into the single bedroom has never stopped complaining"

"It is a problem for Room Managemant?"

"That's right. But I think you should handle this matter by yourself"

Yunho turned. "Shim Changmin. What do you think you're doing? Are you saying Room Management cannot solve this matter?"

"The single bedroom guest....is Mr.Kim Jaejoong"

Yunho stunned...

 

At the hotel room,

"Look at this bathtub. You must be thinking that i'm a petty man who complains over the smallest things. But have you even considered that if i step on this bathtub, i'd surely slip and fall over? I'd have a concussion at the very least."

4 of the workers just speechless, when they about to say something Jaejoong cut them.

"If something goes wrong, i'll be half paralyzed. Or worse, i could die! Too scary! Omo! Too scary! I came to this very expensive room just to bleed to death? Am i going to die?!"

"If you're not well,we'll send you to the hospital immediately" said one of the workers.

"No, i don't need to go to the hospital. Get your CEO over here. CEO!" shout Jaejoong.

"Mr.Kim!" one of the worker almost lost his patient but he smiles. "You're making things difficult for us"

"Is it not enough? Do you need me to make more noise?!! AHHH!!! Look at this puddle of water!". Jaejoong then silence when he finally saw Jung Yunho. Jaejoong quickly wear his shoes. "CEO JUNG!"

All the workers including Changmin immediately leave the room. One of them complaining, "Why is a couple's spat causing such a huge uproar?". Changmin stopped at look at him and asked him to keep his mouth shut.

 

Meanwhile in the room,

"What's the matter?"

Jaejoong took out the letter. "This broken thing came flying in. What is this all about?"

"You should know, right?"

"Must you be like this?" Jaejoong make his annoyed face.

"Is there a reason not to be like this then? Even your beloved evidence was found. Matters are much easier now, thanks to your actions at the party that day. Your act of fraud, telling people that i'm your husband was witnessed by more than twenty people" explained Yunho.

"What do you mean, 'Fraud'? Do i have to repeat myself? That time i was over my head, i made a mistake."

"That's not something i should be concerned about."

"Jung Yunho-shii.."

"When you understand the situation, go and discuss it with the lawyers. If you continue like this, your situation will only get worse". Yunho said in low tone.

"Can't we resolve this peacefully?"

"You had your opportunity, but you lost it"

"Think about it again. Is it really impossible?"

"If you think twice, then you will just regret it twice,right? Is there anything else you want to say?". Jaejoong just silence and look away sadly. "Okay then, Goodbye".

"Marry me!"

Jung Yunho turned to Jaejoong. "What did you say?!"

"I'm not saying we should get married for real, just pretend we got married...No,no. What i mean is....i don't want to do anything. I just want to keep the status quo. Just for two months. No...one month also can!" Jaejoong is so desperate now.

"Kim Jaejoong-shii!"

"You want to sue me, right? Then okay, just sue me. But please just delay it for awhile!" begging Jaejoong.

"Do you really want to be humiliated?!!". Jung start to lose his patient.

"It doesn't matter if i'm humiliated! Whether you want to sue me or not, it's up to you. I will accept it. Please, let's be married just for one month"

Yunho laughs. "Why me?"

"Because I'm begging you" Jaejoong pouting & make a sad cute face. "My days are getting nearer. i have only one month to live! So, i beg you...please T__T"

Yunho laughs again. "That's even more unacceptable! We're extremely grateful for you to stay at our hotel, Mr.Kim. Next time i see you, it will be in court". Yunho then leave the room.

Jaejoong is speechless. He sit down and kicking his legs while shakes his hands up. "Ahhh!!! *sobs* What should i do?! It can't end this way!"

 

"The day is coming to an end. What exactly is he planning to do?" Yunho talking to himself while walking to his office.

 

 

 


 

 

Later at night, Yoochun rushed enter World Hotel without anyone recognise him, to meet Jaejoong.

"So, did he say he'll sue after a month?" asked Yoochun while pour red wine for Jaejoong, who currently in drunk state & sober.

"Just one month. To live like what the rumours said, is the request that difficult? That's really....To end it like this, isn't it an injustice? I'm being sued because of these rumours, anyway. At least i shouldn't have any regrets!"

Yoochun just look at drunk Jaejoong.

"Kim Heechul..That wretched man saw that my husband is Jung Yunho, and became speechless. It's the first time i've seen him like that. Just based on the fact that i'm married to Jung Yunho, he must have felt it's meaningless to play around with me. I don't know how to say it. This is so amusing" laughed Jaejoong.

"In the end, it all happened to take revenge on that person" asked Yoochun.

"Yes..revenge. Revenge for my three wasted years."

"You're still angry, huh?"

"I'm so angry..I'm going crazy! Because I'm too angry. in the past three years, i haven't done anything at all. I couldn't love...i couldn't date...couldn't get married..i didn't do anything. I also couldn't like someone again. Just forever alone like this. Just forever alone.." Jaejoong crying so hard. He have been hold too much of pain for too long.

Yoochun is sad looking at Jaejoong conditions. "Yah. Why are you still crying? You're attractive. Even if you wanted to get married immediately, it wouldn't be a problem for you"

Jaejoong shook his head. "I..It's not that i want to get married, but to be already married! Immediately! Right now!!" Jaejoong sobbing so loud.

Yoochun let out heavy sighed. "This is a mojor issue. Furthermore, the husband is Jung Yunho." .Yoochun looking at crying Jaejoong, "Are you okay?". Jaejoong is sleeping with his tears. Yoochun puts blanket on Jaejoong's back.

"Do you have any idea how expensive the rooms are here?". Yoochun just sit at the sofa the whole night while thinking.

 


 

Next morning,

Jaejoong is rolling on the bed, he just woke up.

"Ahhh..! Stomachache! Oh my stomach! My waist!" . Jaejoong look at left and right. "Where is this place?". When he turned around he saw someone standing near the window.

"OMG! Who is it?!" . Jaejoong was shocked but when Yoochun turn and look at him. "Yah! Why are you here?"

"Kim Jaejoong. Do you really want to have a fake marriage with Jung Yunho?"

Jaejoong just look at him because he's not really 100% wake up (lol)

"If that's what you really want, i can help you out" said Yoochun while smiles

O___O

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(N: Yay more drama and surprise to come soon. Thank you for reading ^^)