Chapter 15

LIE TO ME

 

 

"Hyung? who....." Jaejoong look at Yunho. "It can't be... Jung Yunho?". Jaejoong is speechless.

While Yunho,he just can't believe what happened.

"Hyung, actually..." Yoochun tried to explain. But then Yunho quickly get into the car and drove away. "Hyung!!! Aishh!! He's got such a quick temper! ". Yoochun turn to Jaejoong. "Wait a minute, listen to me first.."

"Is he really your brother?".

Yoochun then nodded. Jaejoong just can't believe this. "Wait, Jaejoong-ah.."

Jaejoong immediately kicked Yoochun's leg. "Ahhh!!! This is really!!!"

"Yah!! Kim Jaejoong!!!"

"Hyung?!" Jaejoong is having a big headache and just walk home.

While Yoochun just sit down. "Ahh. What should i do?"

 


 

 

"Annyeong!" Jaejoong came to Heechul's house.

"Oh! Kim Jaejoong, what's the matter?"

"I can't invite you guys to the housewarming party"

"Why? Aren't you married to Jung Yunho?"

"Yeah, but im busy!"

"You're busy? How busy?"

"Extremely busy"

"How extreme?"

"Just extremely!!"

Heechul laughed. "I knew it would be like this. Not everyone can have a housewarming"

 

 

"AHHHH!!!" Jaejoong woke up from his nightmare. "What? 'Not everyone can have a housewarming' ?!! AHHH!!!!!" Jaejoong keep hitting the pillow while shouting.

 

 

Next morning at Jung's house,

"im sorry. I was just trying to joke around that's all". Early morning Yoochun came to apologized to Yunho. But Yunho keep reading the newspaper. "Ah Hyung!! This is why people say you're made up fo five parts. Should i go over there and stand with my hands raised?"

Yunho look at him coldly. "Im saying this just in case but...Jaejoong-shi didn't know that im your younger brother"

"How does that make sense? How can he not know?"

"He didn't know. Yesterday we played together, didn't you see that?"

"That's a matter of once or twice". Yunho sighed.

"In that case...once again, just help me for this cover. This house, please lend it to Kim Jaejoong for one day"

"Jung Yoochun!"

"It's not such a hard thing to do. Anyway, you're married"

"All because of who?!"

"Haishh, i just felt very sorry. that's why it's like that". Yoochun laughed. "I was gonna borrow from aunt, but i got yelled. Ahhh! I shouldn't have done that."

"What exactly is the matter?" asked Yunho.

"Isn't it interesting?"

"Me getting married is fun to you"

"Is that it?"

"Now it doesn't matter if you're joking or not" Yunho get up.

"Sigh. don't be like that, only for one day" Yoochun tried to persuade his hyung but Yunho just leave. "Haishh...it's not good"

 


 

Today after 3 years, Yoochun accidentally saw Yoon Joo at the gallery. Yoochun was stunned but he immediately hide himself. He look at Yoon Joo from far. He's not ready to face Yoon Joo yet. Then he went to play basketball alone, to release his stress.

 

 

Meanwhile, Kim Jaejoong is walking back and forth infront of Jung Yunho's house. He's thinking if he should ring the bell. "No! No!!!!!!" Jaejoong hit the wall. Then he just leave without meet Yunho.

While Changmin just arrived Yunho's house to give document to Yunho. He saw Jaejoong walking. "Kim Jaejoong-shii.......".

 

 

"What? You said Yoochun-shi and Jaejoong knew each other?"

"I thought you knew?" said Yunho.

"I absolutely didn't know.I am loyal to you, you should know that!"

"Why would you add Jaejoong as a friend then"

"Ahh..what did Jaejoong-shi speak to you about?" asked Changmin.

"What, what did you say?"

"He didn't come? oh, i saw him outside at the entrance."

Yunho stop working and look at Changmin. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, although it was only a glance. It was definitely him. Really strange...why didn't he come? Then i will leave first". Changmin bow and walk while scratching his head.

Yunho feel weird why Jaejoong didn't come. He look at his phone, he start to type then send and throw his phone.

 

While walking, Jaejoong's phone vibrate. Message from Yunho : 'What to do with the housewarming?'

"What the heck, are you try to make me angry on purpose?Ahh!! Are you looking for a fight??!". Jaejoong is mad.

 

Yunho is spending his time by reading books then he look at his phone. "Why haven't you reply to me?"

Few minutes later, Yunho keep holding his phone. But then he give up since Jaejoong did not reply. He call right away. "Kim Jaejoong-shi, let's meet up "

 

 

Yunho drove his car to the place Jaejoong asked to. "Why would he say to meet here?"

It's Cheongdamdong, where all the houses which rich people live.

"Please come in! You must be his husband,right?" said the sellerman.

Jaejoong is currently looking a luxury house in Cheongdamdong just to make a housewarming party. Yunho was speechless but he just get inside the house and look around.

"It's not bad, right?" the sellerman asked again. "Aigoo, looks like you guys haven;t discussed yet. You never lived in this kind of place before do you? People who live in this place knows it's true value. Your wife has already seen it. Do you want me to show you around?"

"There is no need" said Yunho without looking at that sellerman but instead his eyes are on fire looking at Jaejoong.

"Ah really? I actually have another client, so please excuse me. So take your time."

"Ah yes, go ahead"

while Jaejoong is laughing so hard looking at Yunho's face.

"Having fun?" Jung speak (lol)

"You have never lived in this kind of place before?". Jaejoong keep laughing.

Jaejoong and Yunho look around the house together. Yunho keep checking the dust and all the position in the house. Jaejoong just shaking his head. Later then, Heechul called him, asking hows the preparation for the housewarming. Jaejoong just lied by telling everything is good. After end the call, Jaejoong cursed Heechul then he keep jumping because he don't know what to do, to fix the problem. Yunho laughed watching Jaejoong from the back.

 

"What's the matter?" asked Jaejoong.

"Why did you come here for?"

"How was it? This looks like Jung Yunho's home"

"You can only think of this?"

"Only these?!"

"Are you gonna buy it?"

"If you gonna buy it, it's abit...no, absolutely unaffordable. We must think of a way."

"My house has appeared in magazines. People will not believe that this is my home"

"That's why we have to think of a way to make them believe! You just say, your house is being renovated. This is only temporary and other stuffs"

"What about the furniture? Don't you see it being empty, do you?"

"Go buy it!"

"Buy it?"

"I can't ruin this housewarming because it has no furniture. If i really wanna do it, nothing is impossible."

"Man's self-esteem are this vexatious (irritating)? Yah, your boyfriend was stolen by your best friend. and you just thought of doing these?"

"Your self-esteem had never been hurt before, right?Then don't be so full of yourself"

"I would like to hear, your so called self-esteem"

Jaejoong look at Yunho. "I knew my approach was wrong. But, what is right? You can't get married because of Kim Heechul, right?"

"So a housewarming party must be conducted" Yunho said in lower volume.

 

After tour the house, Jaejoong and Yunho now sitting at the park. "What's your plan now?"

"How about...." Jaejoong stop.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Ah it's all right. just say it directly"

"There's nothing to say"

"There should be some"

"I already said, i don't have it!" Jaejoong insist to say it.

"Living in this kind of place, is like showing off"

"What did you say?"

Yunho laughs. "Ahhh, no. I heard from someone else"

"You don't need to worry, i have a way"

"What way?"

"Last trick"

"Last trick?"

"Yes"

"What is that?"

"Why will i let you know? It is my last trick". Jaejoong get up and leave Yunho alone.

"What's the last trick?" Yunho is curious

 


 

"Really? So you can use hypnosis to change other thoughts?". Jaejoong, so this is your last trick.

"You can hypnotize people like me and talk nonsense?" asked the man.

"No, that's not it. Please just lend me the house for a day."

"What?"

"Can't i?"

"Definitely not"

"Why?"

"Because that's against the law"

"Haishh.Im also desperate. Okay?!"

"No way."

"You really can't?" Jaejoong asked again and that man just shakes his head as answer 'No'. Jaejoong sighed heavily.

 

 

While walking, Jaejoong keep mumbling. "What will i do? T_T"

Then he saw Yoochun waiting for him. Jaejoong stops because he remember now, the first time they met, the part where Yoochun gave clue to him. "Aishh. I am stupid. im just plain stupid"

Yoochun's smiles to Jaejoong. "Still want to hit me?"

Jaejoong just hit Yoochun softly. He can't really blame Yoochun, because he himself doesn't realise it.

 

 

Now both of them having a meal together,

"I feel bad, i was wrong" said Yoochun.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong. Thanks to you, we came to this stage."

"Ooohhh, you're so cool"

"But, you thought it was funny?"

Yoochun laughed. "Yeah, a little bit"

"Is Jung Yunho very angry?"

"This time it's real anger"

Jaejoong sighed. "So petty minded"

"He has not gone to that extent"

"Are you protecting your hyung?"

"Yes, my hyung is very pitiful"

"Pitiful?"

"I rely on you, fake brother-in-law. Sorry, i will properly say it to my hyung"

"Forget it, im planning to tell Heechul the truth tomorrow"

"Will there be a problem?"

"Ofcourse not!" Jaejoong keep stir his noodle.

"Isn't there a solution, a solution not to have the housewarming?"

"There's none, unless Jung Yunho's house is on fire."

"Fire?"

"I really want to set his house on fire"

Yoochun look at Jaejoong while smiling. Jaejoong stop eating and look at Yoochun. Both of them get the same idea. Oh no~~

 

 

Jaejoong and Yoochun sneak-in into Jung's house. They splashing oil all over the house andset the fire on.

While Jung Yunho woke up from his sleep and coughing non-stop. He couldn't get out from the house.

Yoochun and Jaejoong success to escape and they were laughing so hard, because they did it!

 

 

*cough* *cough* "AHHHHHHH!!!" Jung Yunho wake up from his nightmare. He breath so hard. "Yah, he really doesn't let people feel at ease."

Yunho went to the kitchen a drink glass of water. "Is this called obsessive-compulsive disorder"

"Just lend me the house and i'll take care of the rest. I absolutely will not disturb you" (Jaejoong)

"Lend this house to Kim Jaejoong for one day" (Yoochun)

"I prefer to lend him my house" (Changmin)

Yunho laughed when he remember those words.

 


 

Next day, Jaejoong quickly out from the house while running. Mr.Kim couldn't even say a word, but Jaejoong already gone.

 

"Have you been waiting for a long time?"

"It's just for today."

"One day is enough" Jaejoong said happily.

Finally Jung Yunho gave up. He changed his mind and agreed to lend his house to Jaejoong just for a day.

"I will absolutely not participate"

"I didn't expect you to."

"If something happens, i will request for damages"

"I'll treat it as my own house. Ah, i'll use it carefully."

"Angel."

"Angel?"

"It's the password"

"Ah password. 1004, very simple" (N: 1004 sounds like 'angel' in korean)

Yunho then leave.

"Jung Yunho-shi!" Jaejoong shouts. Yunho turn and look at him. "You'll never regret this! "

"I already do" Yunho drive away to his work.

Jaejoong is so happy and keep jumping.

 

 

 

Jaejoong now enter Jung's house while jumping , then he dance. "Annyeong, my sweet home! Let's get it work!!!"

Jaejoong took out all of his accessories and other small stuffs. He arranged it nicely. Yoochun also came to help him. The bedroom, toilet, and closet they put Jaejoong's clothes, bags, shoes, and etc. It's perfect like a married couple house.

After done with the house, Jaejoong and Yoochun went to the supermarket to buy all the stuff to cook for housewarming party.

Jaejoong cook by himself. It's perfect, nice and delicious. Ofcourse, Jaejoong is very good in cooking and he really proud with himself.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin at the cinema. Changmin gave him the movie tickets. "Why must it be...."

"I like romantic-dramas" said Changmin while smiling.

"Watch this with a girl next time. Buy another one." demand Yunho.

"But i don't have a girlfriend"

"Then watch it alone next time"

"You're being unreasonable"

"What?"

"I came running out on Sunday after getting your text. You think most people would do that?" Changmin is sad.

"If that so, i won't able to watch romantic movies with you as it go against my beliefs". Jung is cold. Changmin then pout to Yunho. "What?!"

Changmin keep pouting and show the tickets to Yunho. Yunho is defeated, "Fine. I'll watch! I will!!"

Changmin immediately smiles. His cold boss finally lose. "I'll buy the popcorn, please wait"

Yunho's phone ringing. Yunho took few seconds to answered it. "Hello?"

"It' me,Yoon Joo"

"Oh Yoon Joo"

"What are you doing today? Are you busy?"

"Why?"

"I bought fresh crab, there's extra. Come over for dinner"

Yunho did not say anything.

 

 

In the cinema, Changmin is munching popcorn while focus on the movie while Yunho's head in other world. He's not even look at the movie.

 

 

In Choi's house, Heechul is getting ready for Jaejoong's housewarming but he doesn't feel happy. While Siwon is sitting and thinking at the wardobe. He's nervous and afraid to see Jaejoong again. Suddenly Heechul came, Siwon immediately grab a shirt and acting in pain.

"What are you doing?" asked Heechul.

"The beef rice i ate seems not very fresh. Ahhh...i feel like vomiting and i think im running a fever. I won't be going today. Heechul-ahh.."

"I don't care what you do. But as long as you do well infront of Jaejoong. Don't dare let her know of our situation" warned Heechul.

"Heechul-ah..."

"Go and get dressed!"

Siwon can't run from the problem which cause by himself. "Ah...something big going to happen. What to do?"

 


 

After finished watching movie with Changmin. Jung Yunho now is standing outside Oh Yoon Joo's house.

 

 

Jaejoong is ready with all the food. "It's perfect, perfect. Oh it's so perfect! Ah although it's a shame that the husband isn't here, but it's okay. Everything can't be perfect" looking at the food while smiles. Suddenly the door bell is ringing.

 

At the same time, Yoon Joo's door bell also ringing. Yoon Joo happily open the door. She actually waiting for Yunho to come but sadly It's not Jung Yunho but Jung Yoochun.

Yoochun look at her. "Are you disappointed that it's not Hyung?"

Yoon Joo was stunned but then she breath and tried to smile.

 

 

Jaejoong open the door with his shocked face. "Why..why are you here?"

"What do you mean why, when this is my house" Yunho just enter the house and ignore Jaejoong who is speechless.

After few second Jaejoong shouting. "Jung Yunho-shi!!!!" he run to Yunho

 

 

Dinner time, the door bell start to ringing. Jaejoong open the door, "Come in quickly"

Heechul enter while smiling but then he shocked because he saw Jung Yunho also at the door, greeting all Jaejoong's guests.

"Please come in". Jung Yunho is smiling handsomely

Leeteuk, Kibum and Minwoo greet Jaejoong and when they stand infront of Yunho. Their eyes all wide open.

"Omo. so handsome that im frothing" said Kibum while Leeteuk is smiling widely. When Minwoo enter, hie cannot take his eyes off from staring at Jung Yunho. Yunho just feel awkward but he still maintain his smiles. After all of them enter, Jaejoong look at Yunho while pouting.

 

Now they have a tour in the house. All of them looking at the wardobe.

"Take a look at this. This bag is limited edition!" Leeteuk, Kibum and Minwoo are excited to see all the expensive stuff but Hechul just look a little bit with his jealous face.

Jaejoong and Yunho beside each other and watching the guests."You sure have prepared well. It was Yoochun, right?" Yunho whisper to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong go closer to Yunho. "I'll clean it up later" while his hand sweeping Yunho's outfit.

Yunho grinned to Jaejoong. "Ofcourse you should" while laughed evilly. Jaejoong just smiles.

Leeteuk, Minwoo,Kibum, Heechul and Siwon look at Yunjae intimate scene. Leeteuk smiles, "Omo, what are you two up to?"

"Public display of affection is against the rules." said Kibum.

"Yah! You guys are the ones breaking the rules. In this kind of circumstances, of course you got to close one eye" said Leeteuk. All of them laughed except for Heechul while Siwon just look away.

 

Jaejoong is putting the food on the table. Yunho came, "Should i help you?"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I am your husband"

Jaejoong's expression changed. "Why are you doing this? It's scary"

Jung Yunho just smile widely to Jaejoong. Jaejoong feel really scary with Yunho's sudden attidude. "What are you doing now?"

"Acting. This is the stage...and im not that bad of an actor, you know" Jaejoong want to say something but Yunho claps his hands."Everyone! Lets eat! You must be hungry, right? Please have a seat."

All them taking their seats. Kibum asked Jaejoong if he needs any help.

"Ah no, it's fine" Jaejoong went to the kitchen to take the food out. While Yunho is putting the spoons on the table.

"Looks like you also help with the housework". said Leeteuk to Yunho.

"Yes. I don't like his getting his hands wet"

Jaejoong almost drop the food when he heard what Jung said. While his 3 friends is squealing like a fangirls.

"Are you okay? Give it to me" Yunho took the plates on Jaejoong's hands. Jaejoong feel uneasy when Yunho treat him so nice even though he just acting.

"You did all this by yourself?" asked Heechul

"Yeahh.." smiles Jaejoong.

When they taste the food, all of them praised Jaejoong because it's very delicious.

"You can actually cook!"

"Ahh no~ actually because of you guys im doing this for the first time"

"Really?" asked Heechul.

"Yes. This is the first time i've tried this." said Yunho. Then he cut the meat and want to feed Jaejoong, Jaejoong just open his mouth and chewing the food nervously. Yunho keep smiling.

"This isn't the standard of someone who has never done it before. You're not taking cooking lessons too, right?" asked Leeteuk.

"No. I don't have time for that"

"Jaejoong has always been a good cook" suddenly Siwon speak out. All of them stop eating and look at Siwon. "Last time, we went to wish the professors at the university a happy new year, Jaejoongie cooked rice cake soup (tteokbokki) that time. Seriously delicious!" laughed Siwon but then Heechul send his glare. But he still continue, "It's OX Bone soup you used to cook, right?"

Jaejoong nod, "Well, this is not a big deal" while smiles.

"Jaejoong, there really nothing you can't do" praised Minwoo.

"You're right. can work, can cook. Aigoo, we really look inadequate compared to you" said Leeteuk.

"Seems that things that would make you look inadequate in comparison aren't few, isn't it something everyone can do?" said Heechul arrogantly.

"What you mean isn't it something everyone can do? Isnt it that you don't do it?" said Leeteuk.

"This sort of housework thing originally is better done by people who have been doing it everyday." Heechul continue eating.

"Jaejoong's mother passed away at a very early age." said Siwon. Yunho immediately looking at him.

"Omo, really? We didn't know. When did she die?" asked Leeteuk.

"When i was in third grade."

"Then, from that time, you started doing housework?"

"No, just bit by bit, splitting up the work with my father. It's not like i'm a...teenage parent (young man who take on responsibility of supporting family) " then Jaejoong turn to Yunho.

Yunho is staring at Jaejoong so deeply. Jaejoong just look away, he really nervous when Yunho stare at him like that.

"Yah! We'll talk about your life". Jaejoong try to changed topic.

"Our lives are just the same." said Leeteuk. But then they still talking about their marriage life, especially about their husband. While Yunho, still staring at Jaejoong non-stop. Jaejoong keep drinking because he's shy, nervous and scared with Yunho's gaze. Jaejoong can't take it anymore, he quickly stand and excuse himself to go to the toilet.

 

Once in the toilet, Jaejoong put his hands on his chest. "Ohhh! Why am i like this?!". His heart is beating so fast. "Ah i must be crazy!". After few minute calm down, he out from the toilet. Suddenly Siwon ran to him and pushed Jaejoong to the toilet.

"Jaejoong!"

"Siwon-sunbae..!" Jaejoong was shocked.

"Jaejoong-ah, Im begging you. Dont tell my wife. If you tell him, i am really dead. Jaejoong-ah!" Siwon begged him.

"Dont worry, I wasnt planning on telling him"

"Really?! Really, right?!"

"Anyway, this is a problem between both of you"

"You absolutely must not say anything! No matter how much Heechul makes you angry"

"That, I have no confidence"

Siwon sighed. "Jaejoong-ah!!"

"Alright. Dont worry, i will keep it a secret"

Siwon laughed as he feel relief. "Woahh, you're really look cool, huh?"

"What?"

"Im sincere. In the future, i will treat you a meal" smiles Siwon. Then they get out from the toilet, "Jaejoong-ah, thank you!". When he turn, he saw Jung Yunho is standing infront of them. "You scared me!".

Yunho gave Siwon with his angry look. "Honey, everyone is waiting for you". Yunho take Jaejoong's hand and lead him to the living room. While Siwon just follow behind them.

 

Once they at living room. Jaejoong is standing between Yunho and Siwon. Minwoo blurted out,"Ohhh~~~~ on the left Yunho and on the right Siwon. That's amazing, Kim Jaejoong."

Heechul is shocked to see the scene.

Kibum pushed Minwoo. "What? Jaejoong used to like Siwon...". Leeteuk immediately put cookies on his mouth to make him shut up.

Heechul make an angry signal to Siwon to sit beside him.

All of them seems awkward. Siwon is humming a song, suddenly,. "Singing..!". He suddenly blurted out. Everyone looking at him. "On such a good day at a housewarming...no singing would be too boring! Let's sing a song. Lets have a listen to Jung Yunho's singing voice."

Heechul almost lose his patient. "Honey.." he shake his head to Siwon.

Leeteuk awkwardly laughed. "A-ahh, really, Siwon, what's singing?"

"Why? Don't you want to hear Jung Yunho sing?" asked Siwon.

"HA-HA-HA-HA...." Leeteuk laughed (whats wrong with this Heechul's husband)

"Siwon-sunbae..for the singing, spare him this one time, huh?" beg Jaejoong.

Siwon laughed. "Ahhh..He's tone-deaf"

Jaejoong need to think, then he clapped his hands. "Singing! Singing not bad! I'll sing!". He get up and ready with the mic. Everyone claps for him.

"Lets sing together" said Yunho. Jaejoong's friends are excited.

"Can you really sing?" asked Jaejoong.

"You decide the song."

"I'll choose this"

"Isnt this song is too old?"

"Jung Yunho-shi..."

"How about this one? Kiss The Baby Sky by Tohoshinki."

"Ah i know this. But...do you want to reconsider?"

"When you can enjoy a moment, you should enjoy it well."

And so the song start to play,

 

Zutto boku ni wa mabushikatta

Sou egao ga niau kimi

Mou nakanaide

Dakishimetaku naru kara

Kimi ni

Goodbye Goodbye

Sayonara wa iwanai

Dakara saki ni se o mukeru

You’ll be fine still be mind

 

Baby sky All the dreams and hopes made of your eyes

Aa mo kitto waraeru

Sonomama no kimi de ite with me

 

 Another day mezamete futo kizuita

Kesazuni oita shashin no futari wa Itsumademo waratteiru

Good day, Good time tsutsunde ita

Your heart

Sora ni te wo nobashi hanatsu

Kiss the blue sky, your sky

 

Baby sky, All the dreams and hopes made of your eyes

Aa mo kitto hareru

Sonomama no kimi de ite with me~~

 

 

While Jaejoong singing, Yunho keep staring at Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiles at Yunho . Suddenly, Yunho drop his mic.

He immediately grab Jaejoong and kiss him. All of them was shocked! YunJae is giving free show (lol)

Jaejoong's hands slowly goes to Yunho's chest. They're making out infront of the guests. Jaejoong is melting in Yunho's hugs and his hand hold Yunho's shoulder tightly. While Yunho keep kissing Jaejoong very passionately while his hands, one on Jaejoong's waist & another one on Jaejoong's head, to push the kiss deeper.

 

 

 

 

 

(N: OMGGG! They kissed!! Hahaha xD And so this is the longest chapter. Thank you for all the comments! Have a nice reading! ^^)