Chapter 1

LIE TO ME

 

Kim Jaejoong is an administrative official for the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. He then co-ordinates a meeting for government officials. The meeting appears to flow smoothly and he is even praised by the minister.

Disaster soon strikes when bees attack the meeting place and the meeting turns into chaos. Taking responsibility for meeting, Jaejoong is ordered to submit a written apology.

That evening Jaejoong goes to a club and drinks away his sorrows due to the disaster of the event.

Meanwhile, Jung Yunho is the president for conglomerate "Jung's Group" or known as "Jung's World Hotel".

He is handsome, smart and from a rich family. He is very strict and to him cleanliness is very important. Everyday, when he enter the hotel, he will check every details from workers outift to the surrounding of the hotel. All the worker scared of CEO Jung.

Yunho is come from rich family but then, during his teen years due to an accident he lost both of his parents, since that time, Yunho and his younger brother Yoochun were raised by his aunt. Yunho has a responsible character as an older brother but his younger brother Yoochun is more carefree.

 

Later then, the younger brother, Yoochun then comes back to Korea. That night Yoochun went to Maze Club. There always many women going crazy all over Yoochun but then Yoochun not a playboy but he's kinda flirt person.

Yoochun walking around the club and suddenly a girl approach him,

"Oppa! when did you arrived? Why didn't you call me?"

Yoochun then replied sweetly "Did you lived well? You've gotten prettier"

Then the girl blushed "Really? Oppa, i got engaged" while showing her ring.

"Oooo~ Congratulations! but didn't you say you would wait for me?" Yoochun asked.

"You didn't even contact me" the girl hissed "Oppa, let's kiss".

Yoochun then "Eyyy~ Didn't you said that you're engaged?"

Suddenly there someone knocked the table,

"YAH!! Is this your house or a motel?! Ahhh!! So annoying! Go other place! Go! hurry and go!"

then the guy screaming, "How come it's so noisy?! Quiet! Quiet!" while knocking the table.

It's actually Jaejoong who currently drunk and sober. Jaejoong then put his earphone on his ears "Ahh~ this feels better" ,then he took tissue and marker pen.

On the other side, Yoochun is smirking looking at Jaejoong's action

Then the girl said "Who is this guy? This guy must be crazy! Oppa, let's go some where else!"

Yoochun then pushed her hands and smirks, "This place has gotten a lot interesting. Looks like it was right for me to comeback".

 

While on the other side, Jung Yunho in his house now working some thing with his creation (toys).

Yunho's phone ringing,then he picked up the call, "Changmin, i told you to rest during your off hours".

After listening what Changmin, said Yunho seems shocked then

"What? Are you sure? Where? Where he is now?" .

Yunho rushed and out from the house, "I can go by myself, don't come out"

(p/s: Changmin is Yunho's secretary)

 

Back to Maze Club,

Jaejoong is writing something on the tissue, " I can't do this anymore!!" then Jaejoong realise that Yoochun is staring at him,

"What are you looking at?"

"What are you doing?" Asked Yoochun

"Don't you see? I'm writing my resignation"

"Resignation? Here (on tissue)?"

Jaejoong then "Can't i?"

Yoochun smiling and gave his hand sign to Jaejoong to continue his writing. Jaejoong wanted to start writing again but then he stop and turn to Yoochun,

"Are you going to stay here?"

Yoochun then "Do i have to go?"

"You've never had to write a resignation letter, right? Seeing how you're dressed...You probably haven't worked a day in your life. This is very difficult work!", Jaejoong while shaking his tissue letter.

Yoochun then, "Ah, it looks like it. But why are you writing a resignation letter on a tissue?"

Jaejoong then drink a glass of wine, "Then what do i write on? They only have these"

"They won't take a resignation letter written on a tissue very seriously" Yoochun playfully said.

Then that was the start Jaejoong story about what happen to him today to Yoochun. Jaejoong was complaining, "Ahh! How could i have controlled the bees? Do you think the bees will listen to me? Am i a god?"

Yoochun laughing at Jaejoong nagging because he think it's cute.

 

Back to Jung Yunho, he is now driving by himself to the Maze Club. What do you think for? Ofcourse to meet and pick up his younger brother after he heard the news from his secretary, Changmin.

When Yunho arrived, he get out from the car and run into the Maze Club. After he enter, he look around the club.

Yoochun then noticed Yunho's present, "Ahh! He sure is quick. I only just got here".

Yunho saw Yoochun from far and Yoochun smirk while get out from his seat and leaving Jaejoong who currently in very drunk state. Yunho tried to reach Yoochun but then being stuck by the girls on the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong stretching his arm, "Ahh~ i feel great! I just have to hand in my resignation letter on Monday".

He sighing then he realise something is missing. "My resignation. Where is it? My resignation letter!". He searching around the place.

While Yoochun successfully escaped and out from the Maze Club. It's his luck time since the girl who he talk to before invited him to go somewhere else. Yoochun then ride the girl's car.

Yunho saw him but couldn't catch him. Yunho feel frustrated.

Suddenly Jaejoong shouts, "YAHH!! You thief!! Yah!! You stole my resignation letter! If i catch you, you're dead!". "Ahh! This is really! Ahh!! Im senior civil servant of South Korea, you know!!!!"

Jaejoong then stop shouting, he feel that he cannot breath.

Yunho looking at him curiously, "Did you know Jung Yoochun?"

Jaejoong feels like he's going to die then hang his both hand on Yunho's neck.

Yunho panic, "Yah! Let go! Let go!". Jaejoong was coughing and Yunho then tried to push Jaejoong away. Jaejoong collapse on the floor while his both hands shaking Yunho's leg.

On the other hand, people were looking at Yunho and some of them whispering,

"He looks famous" "Isn't he from the tv?" "See, see, it looks like him!"

Yunho then go close to Jaejoong and poke him, "Hey! Hey! You can't sleep here!"

Then Yunho turned Jaejoong's body and look at him, "Hey! Hey!".

Jaejoong actually faint, then Yunho's face turn pale. Yunho took Jaejoong to hospital by calling ambulance.

In order to ask Jaejoong about Yoochun's whereabouts, Yunho stays next to Jaejoong's bed all through the night.

 

 

 

(Note: So that was the first part, hope you guys like it. i finished wrote this in 4 hours xD

Btw im trying to fixed any mistakes on the 1st chap)