Beg for forgiveness

Love you? Sorry I can't

In the same day, L.Joe couldn’t keep it anymore, he was so sorry for what he had done to Eunmi, that he decided to apologize.

His legs leaded him to the porch of Eunmi’s house. He rang on the bell.

Eunmi opened the door, she blinked at the boy in front of her. She meekly smiled and he smiled back. Then she slammed the door.

“Aigoo, Eunmi! I’m sorry for earlier. Just open the door, let me explain” he shouted.

She opened the door once again “What do you want?”

He took a deep inhale “I’m sorry for earlier, I’m feeling too bad that I want to apologize”

A smiled crossed her face “You don’t want to be seen with me. I’m that much embarrassing”

L.Joe eagerly shook his hands “No, it’s not like this, you know my friends are kind of, you know, they like teasing”

Eunmi nodded “How about being secret friends then?”

His expression brightened “Really? We can”

“Of course, wait, I will be back” she beamed and went in the house.

L.Joe was waiting there for few minutes. The girl came back with a bright smile on her face.

All of sudden, she throw him a big placard which turned out to be their banner.

“Ok, you are still mad” he said as he caught it.

“Oh bravo you finally realized it” she clapped ironically.

“How about the banner?” he asked.

She smirked “You can put it where I think!”

Before he could react, she entered in the house and slammed the door.

L.Joe clenched his teeth *!*

He gazed down at the placard on his hands “I will show you that I don’t need you!” he yelled.

 

All the week, Eunmi was ignoring him, until Sunday...