Happy Ending

Love you? Sorry I can't

“BYUNGGGHYUNNN! BYUNGGGHHYUUN!” Eunmi shouted through the whole house.

L.Joe rushed to the origin of the voice. His eyes widened at the sight of his wife holding her big 9 months stomach and crying in pain.

“I think the work has started” she murmured breathless.

He grew alarmed “OMG, What I am going to do?!”

“YOU BIG BAPO! DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL, NOW!” she snarled angrily at him.

As he grabbed her arm to help her, she dug her nails on “AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” they both screamed.

Half ignoring the pain, he managed to drag her in the car. L.Joe quickly drove her to the hospital, on the way, it was a real torment, not only for Eunmi who was on the point of giving birth but also for L.Joe who keeps being beaten by her. She was screaming, yelled, snarling and asking God why she made this decision to have a baby.

They finally arrived at the hospital, Eunmi was crying in pain. She bit her lips to endure it. L.Joe was of course next to her supporting her to pass this hard test.

In the labor room, Eunmi was pushing as hard as she could, her forehead was covered with sweats.

Meanwhile L.Joe was worried, never in his life; he felt this nervous. Squeezing his wife hand, he murmured some sweet paroles to her “Cheer up! You are almost at it! Think to our child.”

With her last strength, she pushed hard.

The baby was finally out, his little cries echoed in the labor room.

“Welcome to this world, little girl”L.Joe softly whispered to the newborn baby. He looked at Eunmi who was dead exhausted. He slightly bent down and kissed her forehead.

“Look this is our child” he said to Eunmi while showing the baby in his arms.

Happiness filled her mind. However it was really short since all of sudden, she passed out.

L.Joe’eyes widened in horror “NO!” he shouted.

“Doctor, her pulse is weak. We are going to lose her.” One of the nurses announced.

In the rush, another nurse took the baby from L.Joe’s arms, he was constrained to get out of the room.

When he realized, he is going to lose the women he loves the most. A loud thud could be heard in the hallway. It was L.Joe who just kicked the wall by anger.

“Please God, don’t take her from me now.” He kneeled with a begging tone.

 

-----------------

 

“Appa! Appa!” a 10 years old girl shouted while running everywhere.

L.Joe sighed “Min Young, Will you stop a moment?! I’m dizzy.”

She pouted and reticently stop “Appa, you are mean. I’m really excited to see mom today.”

He grabbed the bouquet of flower with one hand and his daughter’s hand with the other “Let’s go it’s about time.”

While driving, the little girl keeps asking him questions “Appa, do you think umma is happy where she is?” “I really miss her, what about her?” “Are we there yet, it has been a long time?”

L.Joe rolled his eyes “Stop being so hyper, I don’t know why are you like this, your umma is pretty calm and well me too, but you, you are just impossible.”

Mi young cutely pouted annoyed by her father comment.

“Well, we are arrived. Just let me park the car” he declared.

Both of them headed to the place Eunmi was.

“Ummma!!!!” Mi Young shouted as she ran toward her mother.

She was sitting on a bench, a smile pasted on her face. She hugged tightly her daughter “I miss you so much.”

Eunmi saw her husband, she hurriedly pulled him into a hug.

L.Joe beamed “I miss you too. I’m really happy that your treatment for your Refsum disease has finished. You will be able to quit this hospital now.”

“Ten years ago, after I gave birth to Mi Young, you thought that I died with a heart attack. Fortunately God still loves me and gave us a second chance. Now I will pass 30 years old. I will have a chance to see our daughter growing up.”

L.Joe nodded “I’m very thankful. Let’s go home now.”

The three of them, hands in hands, walked back to their warm house. And like in fairytale, they lived happily ever after.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story has come to an end.

To my dear reader, I can only say thanks for your support. Every comments of yours makes my day.

Actually, I have another story, starring L.Joe and Karam, Take a look here : Blackmail of Love.