First date

Love you? Sorry I can't

On a beautiful Sunday, Eunmi was prettily dressed up. When she arrived in the kitchen, Mr.Bae furrowed his eyebrows “Omo, Eunmi you completely changed your style. Do you have a date?” She shyly smiled and nodded.

“With who?”

Eunmi gulped and maintained her silence. She knew that her father doesn’t like L.Joe, so she didn’t dare to tell him.

Suddenly the bell rang. Her father took a look outside through the windows “LEE BYUNGHYUN!!” he shouted.

“Appa~” she whined.

“Out of all the boys in this country, you choose the worst Lee Byunghyun. You will date him over my dead body” he continued to say outraged.

Eunmi gave him her innocent puppy eyes. Mr.Bae sighed “He knows about your secret?”

She shook her head “Aniyo, this is just a try for one month”.  Her father smiled and patted softly her head “I will give you the permission, but promise me that if something happens, you have to stop seeing him”

“Thank you appa” she brightened as she kissed him on the cheeks.

Eunmi opened the door “Sorry to make you wait let’s go”. L.Joe checked her from the head to her toes “You are very cute”.

She beamed with a light pink color on her face “Thank you”.

He wrapped her arm around his “Let’s go”. She nodded.

The two teenagers went to Hongdae. The area is home to hundreds of bars, restaurants, boutiques and nightclubs. This is a place where youth has to go, of course as usual, it was crowded by people.  
L.Joe and Eunmi were walking close to each other. In the big mass, someone bumped into her shoulders.
“Watch out!” He shouted as he grabbed her waist. She straightened up blushing.
He looks around “Let’s go there to have some comfortable time” he dragged her to the pastry house on the side.

Both of them sat on a table in the corner. As the cakes arrived on the table, Eunmi’s eyes sparkled of admiration.
L.Joe chuckled amused “You really love pastry” “Neh” she beamed.  

A spoon in her hand, she started to eat. The more, he looks at her and the more he finds her interesting.
All of sudden, she stopped and raised her head “You are not eating?”. L.Joe smiled “Yours looks more delicious”. She tilted her head slightly confused “Then just order it” “No. I want to try yours. Feed me. Aaaaaa” he opened his mouth waiting for her.
The warm of her cheeks rose up, shaking a little, the spoon in her hands reached his lips. Seeing her nervousness, his hand took hers and he put the part of cake in his mouth. The tip of his tongue the cream on his lips “Like I thought, It’s delicious. Another spoon!” he exclaimed.

Eunmi pouted and placed her plate far on the side “No way! This is mine. Eat yours!”

L.Joe’s expression softened as he watches her eating “I wish I can be that spoon” he burst out. Her eyes widened in shock while the spoon stopped up in . Then when he realized that he had thought out loud, he blushed madly. To broke the awkward situation, he fake a laugh “Just kidding”

After eating, both of them continued to walk around. Sometimes they will stop in a shop to try things. Unfortunately, the date has to end since the sunset starts to appear.

On the bus, while Eunmi was looking out the windows, L.Joe grew nervous. He took a deep breath and decided to speak out “Eunmi give me your hand”
She turned around to face him. A frowned was shown on her face “Just give” he ordered. She shrugged and does.

“Now close your eyes”

When he was certain that her eyes were deep close, he took out a bracelet from his pocket and wrapped it around her wrist. Feeling a light weight on her cuff, she opened her eyes. Her heart melted at the sight of the cute bracelet with a heart lock on. She looked at L.Joe who was bright red “I thought it will look pretty nice on you. And if you wear this, everybody will know that you already belong to someone” he grinned.

“Hey!” she whined with a light pat on his chest. L.Joe took the advantage of it. With a fast movement, he entwined his fingers with hers before putting them in his vest’s pocket.

She raised an eyebrow.

He gave her an innocent look “What? Your hand is cold so let’s warm it”

Eunmi giggled. Hands in hands, she felt the warmth of his heart, however her face turned serious and worried seconds later *L.Joe, you can’t fall in love with me. You will be the only one hurt at the end*