Let's try

Love you? Sorry I can't

Eunmi slowly opened her eyes. The lights were on. Everything in this room was unfamiliar; she finally realized that she wasn’t in her room. Her mind was filled by question. She managed to sit up despite the pain that was arching her body. Her eyes landed on the photo frame on the bedside. Eunmi took it *It’s L.Joe. So this is his bedroom*

Seeing that the sun has already disappeared, she glanced at the clock *It’s already this late!*.  Eunmi pulled the cover off of her, she was about to get out when the door opened. It was L.Joe.

“Slow down, you just woke up” he advised.

“I have to go home. My father must be worried” she responded.

“He is not at home, that’s why I took you here” he explained.

She nodded *He must be at a meeting in Busan*; Eunmi meekly smiled “By the way, thank you so much”

As she passed by, he grabbed her arm, she gave him a confused look.

“I’ve prepared this warm towel and also some eggs”

“Eggs??” she asked confused.

L.Joe smiled “Neh eggs, I used to be an annoying brat and always hurt myself, my mother will put eggs on my bruises to fade them”

Her eyes were fixed on the eggs in the bowl *What a strange method…* she thought.

He sat on his bed and put the bowl on the bedside “Come here” he patted the place next to him.

*Few minutes won’t kill* she shrugged.

Eunmi sat next to him. L.Joe peeled one egg “Don’t move.” L.Joe gently lifted her chin.
He rubbed the egg against her cheeks. She slightly winced by the sour pain “They hit you pretty hard. Poor thing. By the way, why did they take you as an aim?”

She stayed quiet. L.Joe didn’t insist. He just concentrated his mind on her cheek. But, his eyes all of sudden landed on a cut near her lips. Feeling that he put less and less strength on her faces, she glanced at him. Yet their eyes locked together. Her heart was hammering in her chest.
L.Joe smoothly leaned him. Before he could do a move, Eunmi pushed him back “I’m sorry I can’t”

She hastily stood up and headed toward the door. L.Joe who is decided to not let her go managed to grab the hair tie at the end of her messy braid ponytail. Her long hair fell down. She turned around.
L.Joe was stunned and mesmerized by her hidden beauty. Never, he had seen her like this.

“Let go of me please?” she murmured distress. Thoughts travelled his minds, he finally gave her firm look “Be my girlfriend. I want to try”.

The thing that she feared the most happened, he asked her out. She shoved his hands away “No, we can’t, you promised that you won’t fall in love with me”. L.Joe smiled “I didn’t say that I love you, I just to give us a try”. An ironical laughed came out from her lips “A try? To do what?” “I just want to have some sweet and pleasant moments with a girl. Come on, I’m sure you want to laugh too” he responded.  She bites her lips, it was very tempting. “You never go out with a boy, at least experiment it ~” he continued.

Eunmi sighed “Arasso, you convince me. But just one month”

L.Joe turned out joyful “Really?! Let’s start now then!”  he grabbed her wrist and yanked her close. His lips reached her forehead. She felt a warm kiss on her skin. A shy smile appeared on her face as her cheeks heated up.