One condtion

Love you? Sorry I can't

“NO WAY! YOU TWO IT’S IMPOSSIBLE” Mr.Bae yelled through the whole house.

“But Appa, I want to spend the rest of my short life with him” she replied.

Her father grew furious “No, this boy has the worse result of the entire school. He will never succeed in his life. I don’t want you to waste yours”

“Appa! This is rude!” she exclaimed.

L.Joe who was next to her, stepped out “I love her. I will prove it to you. At the end of year, I will pass exam with honors. Please let me marry your daughter”

Mr.Bae was about to refute, but Eunmi was faster, she burst out “My body already belongs to him.”

L.Joe stared at her shocked *She is crazy, he will kill me*

Her father clenched his hands in a fist “You little brat!” he yelled. Eunmi could tell that he was ready to beat L.Joe.

She bravely stepped between them “This is my fault. Don’t blame him.”

In front of the determination of his daughter, Mr.Bae started to drop the case “Eunmi, you can’t. What will I do about you?” he asked desperate about the situation.

A smile formed on her face “Just let us married then”

He closed his eyes while letting out a long sigh “Ok, I give up but one condition!”

The two teenagers looked at him, they were waiting impatiently at his term.

“I will let you marry her, if you, Lee Byunghyun, come out first at the end of the year exams.”

“Really?” she asked for confirmation.

“That’s my condition.” He nodded.

L.Joe straightened up “I will do this. I promise.”