Exercise?

Love you? Sorry I can't

The end of the year was getting ever closer.

On a week end, Eunmi took the opportunity to go on a trip with L.Joe. However near the end of the day, they realized that they just missed the last bus. The rain was pouring without any warning.  Eunmi and L.Joe ran as fast as they could.

Eunmi looks around to finally point at a small guest house on the other side of the street.

“Let’s go over there!” she exclaimed.

They arrived in there soaked to the bone. Eunmi glanced at her watch “It’s too late now for the last bus.”

“Whose fault is it?” L.Joe crossed his arms.

“What? I was hungry.” She yelped innocently “By the way, we have to spend the night here” she added.

“Wha—at?” L.Joe stuttered.

Out of nowhere an old man appeared next to them “Do you need a room for the night?”. Surprised, she gasped slightly.

The aura surrounding that old man was scary. He was like a zombie. Seeing the fear on her face L.Joe responded “Yes, please ajusshi.”

“Are you husband and wife? We don’t rent room for underage person.”

At the two words husband and wife, L.Joe froze. However, Eunmi who gained back her mind eagerly agreed “Yes we are newlyweds.”

“Please fill this form then” he said as he handed her a paper. She does as demanded.

The old guided them to a room upstairs. It was small but tidy and clean. L.Joe eagerly rushed to the bathroom but few seconds later, he came back with a towel.

“Pali, dry yourself or you will catch a cold”

She smiled warmly and took it.

After changing, an awkward atmosphere filled up the room.

“That grandpa was scary.” Eunmi suddenly said to relieve the mood.

L.Joe let out a weird chuckle “Yes, he even called us husband and wife”.  His soft eyes caught hers “My wife” he whispered.

She blushed embarrassed by his words.

L.Joe went to her side; he took off her hair tie affectionately. Her long silky hair fell down smoothly “It’s late now, let’s go to the bed.”

The heat of her cheeks increased madly as well as her heartbeat “Ok.”

L.Joe slowly bent down, his lips captured hers, and he started to kiss her deeply. Eunmi felt uncomfortable when his hands slipped under her long short. She shyly pushed him back.

“Eunmi-ah, will your heart able to bear exercise?” he suddenly asked.

Confusion was written all over her face “What kind of exercise? Light or heavy?”  

A shy smile appeared on his face “You know…” his eyes were fixed on the bed.

“BYUNGHYUN!” she squealed as she realized what he means.

“What? I’m a boy. I have also needs” he argued back.

She rolled her eyes “How about we just sleep in each other arms?”. L.Joe was about to reply but Eunmi preceded him “And in addition, it’s impossible, is too much for my heart”

His face fell “You are lying right?”

She doesn’t answer but as she turned around, a small smile formed on her face.