Embarrassing White day

Love you? Sorry I can't

A month passed. White day arrived. Contrary to Valentine day, Eunmi was able to attend school. Girls were waiting nervously for their return gifts.

At the lunch time, Eunmi passed by the library to borrow some books.

She noticed some eyes on hers. Girls were whispering about her.

“I wonder what sort of gifts L.Joe oppa gave her”

“She is so lucky to be his girlfriend”

“Actually, I don’t see what he found in her”

She rolled her eyes annoyed. Eunmi picked up the books and left.

 

She headed to her locker but as she arrived there, L.Joe was standing in front of.  A confused frowned appeared on her face.

Niel said something to him and he turned his head in her direction. A big smile crossed his face.

She shrugged and rejoined them.

“Hi~” she greeted the boys. They smiled and greeted back “Hi!”

Eunmi opened her locker, she was about to put the books in but an unidentified objet was there. A rose was in. Under this, there is a medium box.

“It’s you?” she asked L.Joe. He simply nodded.

She took them out to put her books in first in order to not damage his gift “Thank you Byunghyun.”

Before she could put them back in her locker, Chunji snatched the box away.

L.Joe grew mad “Ya! Give it back” When he was about to take it back. His friends kept throwing at each other. Until it landed back in Chunji’s hands “Let’s see L.Joe special gift”

“WAIT—“ L.Joe yelled but too late, he already opened the box.

Eunmi’s eyes widened at the contents of it. People who saw it gasped in surprise.

“BYUNGHYUN!” she yelped outraged.

“Give it back” L.Joe snatched the box and his contents. Eunmi’s cheeks heated up embarrassed.

“Our L.Joe is ” CAP teased.

“What! This is white day and I read in a magazine that underwear was the #1 most wanted gift by women. I’m not as cheap as Chunji, only giving a card”

His friends all cracked up “Aw man, what a lame excuse!”

L.Joe gave her a charming smile “This is my gift for you” he said as he handed the box up to her.

Flushing red, she shoved the box in his chest "You can keep it.”

Embarrassed, she ran away.