Control

Love you? Sorry I can't

Exams were approaching. L.Joe was very busy studying to keep his promise. He spent his days and nights at home or library to the point he totally neglected Eunmi.

“So are you planning to stay in this library forever?” She pouted while sitting down in front of him.

He lifted his head. A smile came across his face at the sight of the girl he loves the most “I have to study to make a perfect score. I heard the top student made a perfect score last year. I have to surpass him.”

Eunmi giggled “It’s a she.”

L.Joe frowned confused “You know that person.”

“Of course, and you too you know.” She replied.

“Who is it?” he asked clueless.

“If you give me a go home with me I will tell you” she gave him a wink.

“But I still have lesson to—“ she cut him off “I will teach you.”

After many arguments, she managed to drag him back home.

 

-------

In his room, she fell down on his bed with a loud sigh. She was deep tired. L.Joe entered the room, he put his bag on his desk then sat next to her. His hand reached a strand of hair on his face, he pushed it away.

“You are exhausted and still you cared so much of me.” He whispered gently.

She gave one of those warm smiles that melt his heart.

“Do you know why I don’t want to study with you in the privacy of a room?” he suddenly asked.

She shook her head.

“Because I might eat you up!” he shouted as he started to tickle her.

“hahahahaha, please…. Hahahaha, stop….” She begged while laughing like crazy. They continued to play until he realized how close they were to each other. Their faces were just a centimeter apart. Her face turned red. L.Joe swallowed hard. In his head, her lips were very tempting.

Feeling the moment coming, her eyelids slowly fell down.

However to her surprise, L.Joe pulled himself off of her. He sat on his chair with his head lowered and told her coldly “Just go home.”

Eunmi sat up disoriented *He is strange.*

Minutes after she declared upset “Well, I’m going then.”

As she arrived at the door, L.Joe let out a frustrated sigh, he rushed after her and managed to grab her wrist.  He spun her around “I’m sorry. It’s just that if you do that sort of thing, I won’t be able to control myself.”

Eunmi bit her lower lip moved by his sincerity “Then I will go easy and let you snatch my first place.”

His jaw dropped “It’s you the student you made a perfect score.”

She nodded with a smile.

“Help me!” he dragged her back in his bedroom.