A special request

Love you? Sorry I can't

On a night, L.Joe and Eunmi had to attend a party at his father company. They came back all exhausted from their busy night.

“Ahhh I’m so tired~” she whined as she fell on the bed.

L.Joe naughtily also fell, however he lay down on her. “Arrrg hubby!” she winced by his heavy weight.

His lips reached the back of her neck, he dropped off a kiss on that place “What are you doing? It’s tickled” she laughed.

His hands suddenly pulled down the zipper of her dress “You know, when a guy gives a girl clothes that means they want to take them out.”

“Hubby, not tonight, I’m really tired.” She mumbled with her face buried on the cover.

“But I want to have !” L.Joe replied. His tone was a child’s tone when he wants something that he couldn’t.

She chuckled and sat up “Let’s have a kid then!”

He froze on the spot. His face became serious again “Mi-ah, you know that impossible for us to have a child. You are sick.”

She tugged on his arm “Come on, my mother was also sick and I’m here now.”

“NO WAY!” he answered firmly.

She pouted and gave him her puppy eyes “Hubby~”.

He looked away.  Determined, she sat on his laps and encircled her arms around his neck “Let’s have a baby! Let’s have a baby!” Eunmi shook him harshly.

L.Joe sighed and stared straight in her eyes “Why do you want one?”

She pursed her lips “uhmmm, I really like kids and since my eyesight is not too bad yet, I want to enjoy the feel of being a mother. It’s the kids at the party who raised the issue.”

Warmness filled his heart “I also want too, but what if our child with have your genetic disease. Isn’t it irresponsible?”

A huge smile crossed her face “I know but I also asked the doctor. A patient with Refsum disease has no chance of transmitting the disease to his children, unless the other parent has one allele with this gene.”

L.Joe paused to think, but she continued by whining “Come on~~~ I really want baby! I’m ready!”  

“But-“ he was cut off by her lips locking on his.

She put all her weight on L.Joe. Both of them fell on the bed.

She was about to deepen the kiss when he softly pushed her back. She frowned confused.

“This baby’s thing cooled me down. Just sleep for tonight.” he proposed.

She made a face but follow his order.