Neglected

Love you? Sorry I can't

Because of the late dry of her hairs, the next day, she was too sick to go to school. So Mr.Bae who was also the chairman of the school gave her the authorization to be absent today. She has just flu, but to prevent something more serious, she had to stay home.

Few minutes after he father went out, the bell rang. Eunmi sighed and stood up from the sofa.

“What did you forget this--?” she said as she opens the door. However, she was cut off when she saw L.Joe standing there.

“So you are sick?” he asked. She pouted and nodded.

He pinched her puffy morning cheeks with a bright smile “Aigoo cute”.

She frowned and shoved his hands away “Go to school, you will be late”. She was about to shut him out but he barged inside.

“Heeeeyyyy” she whined.

As he took out his shoes, he explains his presence here “Since you are sick, you will need some company, so that’s why I decided to stay with you here and take care of my girl”

“But I don’t need you!” she squealed.

He spun around, a hand on his chest “Aww, You sure know how to hurt a man’s feelings”.

L.Joe makes himself at home and went in the living room. Eunmi sighed and followed him.

“What were you doing?” he asked as he sat down on the sofa.

“Reading a book. But since you took my place, I’m going to read my book in my bedroom” she left.

L.Joe makes a face and follows her “I came you don’t need your book anymore.”

Eunmi ignored him. She stretched out on her bed to read her books. He lay down next to her “You know I don’t mind if you give me your flu”

“I think I will call you Byuntae instead of Byunghyun from now” she said still not leaving her head out of her books.

“I’m that ert?” he chuckled.

She didn’t even mind to respond. Annoyed, L.Joe put his hands on the book to block her eyes.

“Arrfff Lee Byunghyun! I’m trying to read!” she shouted as she took his hand away.

He sat up and crossed his arms *She loves that book more than me!* A smart idea popped up in his little brain.

L.Joe put his arm around her waist. He started nuzzling her neck. Eunmi sighed loudly “Byunghyun~”

“What?” he mumbled as he gave her a kiss on the neck.

“I’m sick, you will catch my flu if you stay here” her voice showed him how much she was pissed.

As she felt something wet on her neck, Eunmi pushed him violently out of the bed “L.JOE!” she yelped.

He stood up rubbing his back “It hurts! Why did you do this?”

“You try to me!” she shouted.

He giggled “I was just trying to put my signature on your body”

She put the bookmark on the page she was reading and closed her book “What do you want?”

L.Joe sat back on the bed “I’m feeling neglected! I’m here for you but you only care of your books”

Eunmi laughed at his cute jealousy. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gave him a long peck on his cheek.

The boyfriend blushed madly at her sudden action.

“Omo, Byunghyun you are as red as a tomato” she while poking his cheeks.

“You are dead!” he said all embarrassed. L.Joe starts to tickle her from her belly to her sides.

Eunmi started to laugh like crazy “HAHAHAAHHA L.JOE STOP! HAHAHAHA”. She struggled around like a fish, enough for them to fall on the ground.

All of sudden, a door burst open. Mr Bae was standing there furious.

L.Joe and Eunmi raised their head. They gasped in surprise at his sudden appearance. In fact, their body position right now could conduct to some misunderstanding.