Christmas Morning

Love you? Sorry I can't

The next day, she woke up by the bell ringing. Eunmi sat up with a sigh. Like every year, her father will wake her up earlier in the morning.

 

The door burst open. “Get up princess!” Mr.Bae said with a large smile on his face.

She stretched and yawned “Appa, do you really have to do this every Christmas?”

“Of course” he beamed “Now get up!”

Mr.Bae closed the door.

 

 

“He is gone?” a sudden voice came out from the cover. Her eyes grew wide. Eunmi eagerly pulled out the cover from her. L.Joe was hiding next to her.

“Byunghyun what are you doing here?” she asked shocked.

He sat up and pinched her nose “You have such a bad memory. After taking you home, you continued to cry hard last night and we ended up sleeping here”

She frowned trying to remember but it was blank. The sound of her father groaned in the living room, made her panicking more “Go back to your house!” she pleaded.

L.Joe crossed his arms and puckered his lips “I will go if only you give me a morning kiss.”

“I’m serious Byunghyun, if my father found you here; he will cut you into pieces.”

He smiled at her sweetly “I’ve read in a magazine that people who kiss frequently, have their life extended by 5 years.”

 

Eunmi chuckled at his childishness. She gave him a light peck on the lips.

“That’s all?!” he shouted frustrated.

She stuck the tip of her tongue out.

Eunmi stood up “If you are going home now, we can go on a date early and so spend more time together. I’m going see you later”

She winked as she left the room.

L.Joe scratched his head *She must be fine now*