Marital life

Love you? Sorry I can't

As expected,  L.Joe succeeded in his exams. His score was perfect; he kept his promise and Mr.Bae also.

It has been now 3 months that the two teenagers got married. The young couple moved out in a small apartment. L.Joe worked in his father’s company while Eunmi continued her school life. She worked hard to get into college in order to become teacher.

Since the day she became Mrs Lee. Eunmi realized how much it was difficult to be a good wife because she has to take care of her but also of the person near her;  L.Joe. Even through, she is scared to deceive him, she continues to try hard. She knows that now her days are counted and living with the person she loves the most is the happiness she always waited.

Early in the morning, the alarm clocked was ringing through all the room.

“Get up~” L.Joe mumbled in his sleep. His hands slightly touched his wife’s arm.

Her hand reached the alarm clock and she slammed on the button to turn it off. Eunmi mumbled something too and goes back to dreamland.

Minutes after, hearing nothing, L.Joe opened his eyes. He found her still sleeping next to him.

He sat up and sighed loudly *I told her yesterday to sleep early but stubborn like she is she still waited for me. Now she is going to panic because she will be late at school*

He gently her puffy morning cheeks “Mi-ah, wake up, you are late!”. His gently words hit her mind. She woke up abruptly. Her eyes grew wide as she checked the time.

She pulled the blanket away “Oh no! I’m late!”  she exclaimed.

L.Joe looked at her and chuckled amused by his wife rushing in and out of the room.

As she wears her cardigan on, she noticed her husband still lying lazily on the bed.

“Arrff hubby wake up, you have to drive me school.” She shook him.

L.Joe just the other side and continued to sleep.

“Please hubby~~” she pleaded cutely.

Seeing that he was ignoring her, she said aloud “Well, if you won’t I will call Chunji.”

She took out her cellphone and dialed his number. Eunmi was about to press the button call when L.Joe’s hand snatched her phone away. She looked at him surprised.

“What are you doing? Since when did you have his phone number?  Why Chunji? Do you have an affair with him?” he kept asking her questions.

She laughed by his cute jealousy “Aigoo my husband is such a possessive hubby”

She pulled the cover off of him “Pali, drive me to school!”

With a loud sigh, he finally got up.