Visit in the night

Love you? Sorry I can't

The new couple became a hot topic for about a week.

On the rooftop, as usual, L.Joe was with his friends. The boy let out a loud squawk “I CAN’T STAND PEOPLE LOOK AND RUMORS ANYMORE. IT’S ANNOYING!”

Chunji patted his shoulder “Aw man, you are going out with Eunmi. It’s normal”

“I understand about people look, but why are you present in rumors?!” he shouted at Chunji.

“Ehhh Grosss, I want to throw up because of your jealousy” Ricky imitated the act. L.Joe rolled his eyes and ignored his comment.

Chunji on the other hands shrugged “Hey, it’s your fault, I didn’t know you were going out with her, otherwise I won’t be interested in her”

“He is right” Niel added. L.Joe shot him a glare.

“Let’s change subject. How it is to be with her? Did you two do something yet?” The maknae asked curiously.

“What a stupid question! Of course, with L.Joe’s temper”

L.Joe stood up and headed to the door “I’m going home, I’m tired and you pissed me off!” he snorted.

 

That night, after having dinner and then a good long bath, Eunmi came back to her room. As she stepped in, the comb in her hand fell down.

L.Joe was flipping a magazine on her bed. He looked up and smirked “Annyeong beauty~. Cute pajama”

Eunmi quickly closed the door “What are you doing here? If my father finds you here, he will kill you.”

“I don’t care but you should lock your windows, it’s really easy to intrude since you have a balcony”

 She looked at her windows and then at his in front of hers “Don’t tell me you climb front your balcony to mine!”

He smirked “I’m L.Joe, I can do anything”. She rolled her eyes “You are Lee Byunghyun~”. She went to his side and tried to pull him out of her bed “Go back to your house!” but he grabbed her arm back and yanked her down. She gasped with wide eyes. Her red face was just centimeters away from his “Love your scent, let me sleep here for tonight”.  Eunmi shyly shook her head “I’m serious Byunghyun, go back to your house”.

A sly smile formed on his lips “If you say no, I going to kiss you”. Still on him, she pouted “I don’t like blackmail. Now let go of me!” she squealed as she tries to take back her arm.

“Then don’t regret it” L.Joe raised his head. In an instant, their lips touched. Eunmi flinched and tried to get up however his hands places on her shoulders, he pushed her down on the bed. Their lips were still locking with each other. He brushed his tongue against her lower lip, on it gently. At first she was squirming uncomfortably but slowly she let it be, her eyes automatically closed down. Seeing that she was not struggling anymore, he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in .  

Soon both of them ran out of breath. L.Joe slowly pulled back. Their eyes met “So will you let me sleep here?” he asked.

Before she could respond, a small, cute sneeze went out “Atchoo~”

“Aaah Eunmi, you spitted on me!” he complained as he sat up.

She sat up and chuckled “It wouldn’t happen, if you let me dry my hair”

“Never mind, I got what I wanted. Dry your hair and dream about me” L.Joe winked as he left.

She shook her head. Remembering the kiss, the tips of her fingers touched her lips *That was my first kiss*