Valentine day

Love you? Sorry I can't

On a beautiful 14th February, the school hallway was filled up with students exchanging their valentine gifts.

Of course, L.Joe and his friends are the one that received the most.

Due to her sickness, Eunmi couldn’t attend school that day.

 

Arms full of gifts, L.Joe hastily came back home. He threw all the packages on his bed.

L.Joe traded his school’s uniform for a pair of jean and a plaid shirt.

Just when, he opened his bedroom’s door, Eunmi was standing there reading to knock on.

He raised an eyebrow “I thought you couldn’t see well”

“I’m going better now.” She beamed.  Her eyes landed on all the gifts “Or maybe I’m not welcomed?”

L.Joe shook his head “I’m just worried.”

He let her come in and close the door.

A warm smile formed on her face “I have something for you”. He lifted his hands up “Oh wait”. Then he covered his eyes with his arms “Let me guess, uhmmm I see….hmmm, a box well wrapped…inside…. Chocolate with….ohh I also see….a small packing… condoms!” he shouted.

“BYUNGHYUN!” she hissed.

He smirked “What I’m just saying what I want loud out! And in addition, you said that your body already belongs to me.”  His expression was sly and erted.

“It’s not chocolate” she revealed.

“Baby, it’s not because you can’t eat that I can’t either” he sighed.

“No, I just knew that you will receive a lot of chocolates so I won’t bombard you more” she explained.

His eyes grew wide “Omo, you brought me a package full of condoms”

She rolled her eyes “You only have in your brain. Don’t you think it’s a little too much? Did the PE teacher touch your so you are now traumatized?”

“No, I just want to feel what real love means. And Mr.Park didn’t do it on purpose; he said it will be our little secret.” He cracked a joke.

Eunmi laughed “You are totally crazy!” She took out from behind a white pillow.

He raised an eyebrow “A pillow? No thank I already have a lot”

“Byunghyun!” she yelped “There is the embroidery of your name made by myself. But if you don’t like it, I’m taking back” she pouted.

“Just joking. I love it thank you” he took it. As the pillow brushed his face, he smelled her perfume. L.Joe putted the pillow close to his nose.

“You always said you like my fragrance so I put some on” she explained with her rose cheeks.

His lips curved into a smile “I like the original better.”

L.Joe grabbed her hands and shoved her to him. His lips pushed against hers. He slowly pushed her backward toward the bed to finally land on it. However she winced due to a small box behind her back.

She pushed him slightly aside “Your chocolate is hurting me. By the way, I don’t want to do it. Just wait honeymoon.” She brusquely said. She gave him a light peck on his cheek “See you~”

L.Joe stood there dumbfounded *Stupid chocolate boxes. If I knew it I would never take them home.*

He starred at the door. His head tilted slightly when he realized “It’s me or she played hard to get?”