Project in process

Love you? Sorry I can't

“What that brat here, at our house?”

Eunmi smiled “Appa, and what are you doing about the forgiveness?”

“Well, I know this brat, what kind of teens dyed their hairs, skip classes and fight?” he asked while looking at his papers.

Their conversation stopped by the bell.

“I’m going” she offered.

As she opened the door, L.Joe was standing there with a small smile on the corner of his lips “Hi!”

“Hello”she softly responded.

“Are you going to let me wait here?” he ironically asked.

“Oh sorry, come in”

As he entered, she remembered that she forgot the materials for the banner upstairs “Uhm, I will take the paper and pens. Make yourself at home” she stated and rushed in her bedroom.

Meanwhile, L.Joe entered the living room, it was empty *No parents?*. He shrugged and continued to look around. Photos of her family were disposed on the wall. There were a lot of books on the shelf. Something caught his eyes, he approached the thing “Oh, she is truly a Christian, the head of ----“ before he could finish someone burst in the room.
“So Mr Lee?” “Jesus” they said at the same time.

Her father made a face “No it’s Mr Bae”

“I’m thankful for letting me working with Eunmi”

The chairman took a strict expression “I’m going straight to the goal; I have nothing to do with this. Actually, you think that I don’t know anything about you. But I know every about your dark activities so watch out”

L.Joe gulped; hopefully for him Eunmi came back.

“What are you talking about?” she asked brightly.

“Oh nothing, just some things” Her father responded.

Eunmi put the materials on the coffee table “Do you want something to drink?”

“No thank you” he refuted politely.

L.Joe sat down and they started the banner.

She did most of the work while L. Joe cut and glued whatever she told him to.

“Eunmi-ah, I have an urgent meeting now. I won’t be home before 9PM. As usual, the dinner is in the fridge, just warm it up. Don’t forget to lock the door. And for the little friend here, no boys in your bedroom” Mr Bae said as he wore his jacket.

“APPA!” she squealed.

L.Joe giggled. He scanned her clothes*Don’t worry, dressing like this. I will never touch her*

Mr Bae finally left. Eunmi sighed and meeky smiled at L.Joe “Sorry, he is kind of paranoiac”

3 hours later, they had to take a break. Yawning, he stretched, his head turned to the side. Eunmi was sleeping deeply. Her head was pressing down on her crossed arms. Her glasses were misplaced, curiousness grew in him, L.Joe’s hands reached for them and took them off.

His face straightened in shock *she looked like a pure angel*.

Eunmi slightly shivers. The boy turned around and grabbed his jacket before putting it on her shoulders. Her fairy skin came first on his eyes. L.Joe could feel his heartbeats speeding up.
His eyes shifted on her red lips, they were kind of tempting

*She said no falling in love, she didn’t say I can’t kiss her and if I do no one would know*

His cheeks rose up as L.Joe began to lean in. Right when their lips were about to touch, the door slammed.

It was Mr Bae who just came back home.

L.Joe sighed *It was closed*

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of you noticed that it's reminds of 'A Walk to Remember'. Yeah I was very inspired by this movie, so some scene were taking from there, but the situation is kinda different. So continue to read and you will know ^^