Jealousy session

Love you? Sorry I can't

“Aww Man! You totally fall into the trap” Chunji laughed.

L.Joe frowned confused.

On an amused tone, Chunji lazily put his arms behind his head “You just put the rope around your neck, but I kind of understand, your girl is a hidden treasure, she has some curves under ---” he couldn’t finished his sentence. Colds sweats ran down his forehead due to the death glare that L.Joe shot him.

He cleared his throat “I was joking that’s all. By the way, why did you call us when you have your girl?”

“Yeah, it’s strange.” Changjo commented.

“She is busy but it’s about time. I’m going” he jumped from the bench.

Before they could react, L.Joe has already dashed out.

 

 

When he arrived at her house, he eagerly rang on the bell. Mr.Bae opened the door.

L.Joe bowed him with respect. He slightly nodded “Eunmi is in the living room. You can enter.”

Mr.Bae stepped aside to let Byunghyun go in.

He found his girlfriend sleeping peacefully in a sitting position on a sofa; however his hands clenched into a fist at the sight of a boy sleeping next to her in the same position as her.

Her head was resting on his shoulders whereas his head was slightly bending on her head.

*She is ditching me for another boy?!* slowly he grew furious.

His fingers lay on her shoulders, L.Joe gently shook her.

Eunmi’s eyes fluttered open. All of sudden, L.Joe’s face appeared in front of her. She didn’t even have the time to blink that his lips has crashed on hers.

Her eyes shoot wide open in surprise. Feeling the guy next to her moving, she pushed her boyfriend back.

“What are you doing?” he snarled angrily.

“Wait a minute” Eunmi pushed the guy aside. She stood up and grabbed L.Joe in her way.

In the corridor, L.Joe was furious “You switch me for this guy?!” he pointed at the sleeping boy on the sofa.

She chuckled as she understood the situation.

He raised an eyebrow “What??”

“You are jealous~” she .

L.Joe grew red embarrassed “He is my little cousin, he needs some help. So I’m tutoring a little.”

His mouth formed an “o”. With a weird smile, he slowly stepped back “I think I will come back later.”

Eunmi smiled, she wrapped her arms around his neck “You are cute when you are embarrassed.”

“And you too cute, when you are teasing me” he responded as his hands cupped her face.

L.Joe slightly bent down, his head tilted a little. Just when he was about to kiss her, Mr.Bae rudely interrupted by clearing his throat.

Both of them stepped apart.