Announcement

Love you? Sorry I can't

On Monday, Eunmi opened her locker and took her schools books out. When she shut it, Chunji appeared next to her. He was also taking his books from his lockers. She slightly startled in surprise making all the books slipping out from her hands.
Chunji sighed and bent down to help her. “Thank you” she beamed. His eyes widened *Damn, such a pretty face and I didn’t notice it*.

Eunmi extended her hands out waiting for her books in Chunji’s hands but he was frozen on the spot. She tilted her head confused “Chunji??”

“Oh sorry” he apologized and gave her things back. “Eunmi you know---“  But he was cut off by the bell ringing. Eunmi got up “Hurry up, class is starting” she said before rushing to her homeroom leaving him in the hallway.

At the lunch time, L.Joe and his friends were sitting at their usual table. They were talking and laughing.

“Oh speaking about girls, this morning I have a revelation” Chunji announced.

CAP grew curious “Our Casanova has a new target” “Can you tell us who is the unlucky one?”

Chunji grinned “You all know her. It’s Bae Eunmi”

L.Joe’s smile dropped *No can’t be!*

“QUIET GIRL OF THE LITTLE HOUSE IN THE PRAIRIE?!” Ricky yelled.

L.Joe and Chunji smacked his head “Don’t call her like this!” they snarled at the same time. Surprise, they stared at each other.
The atmosphere was kind of awkward. Seeing everyone uncomfortable, Niel broke the heavy silence “Why did you chose her?”

Chunji snapped out of his thought and responded “Without her glasses, she is kind of cute”. L.Joe suddenly remembers that because of the fight last week, her glasses have broken.

“I will ask her out” he continued.

L.Joe couldn’t keep it anymore; he stood up and slammed the table “You can’t!”. His friend frowned “Why?”

Before he could answer, Chunji also stood up “Never mind, she is here. I’m going to ask”.

Chunji walked toward her. Eunmi was just sitting at her usual place. She put her tray on the table and sat on the chair.  She was about to eat when an unfamiliar figure sat in front of her. Her head lifted up *Chunji?*

He gave her a sparkle smile “Hi~”

Uncomfortable by whispers and eyes on her, she answered back “Hello”. All of sudden, he placed his hand on her. Eunmi didn’t even have the time to take back that someone yanked her up.

The entire student body became silent.

Eunmi looked up to the person who was holding her into his body. It was L.Joe. He was pretty annoyed.

“Sorry, Chunji, but she is my girlfriend” He declared at his friend.

L.Joe climbed on a chair and shouted “NOW EVERYONE LISTEN! BAE EUNMI HERE IS MY GIRL! I WAS NOT FORCED TO BE WITH HER, SO IF SOMEONE MESSES WITH HER, HE MESSES WITH ME!”

Eunmi looked at him in surprised, as well as Chunji and the rest of his friends.

He stepped down from his place and dragged Eunmi out “Hey, wait, I didn’t eat yet”  she hissed.