Result

Love you? Sorry I can't

Day by day, Eunmi and L.Joe get closer and closer. His attitude toward her at school change 180°. In the morning he will greet her in front of everyone. Sometimes, he will help her for her duties like carrying books or copies for teachers.

Of course, getting the help and care of one of the most famous student, attracts jealousy.

One day, after school, Eunmi was heading to the exit, when suddenly someone yanked her in the toilet. On the floor, she looked up and saw these scary girls that were always glaring at her the past few days.

One of the girls slammed the door shut. Eunmi’s eyes widened in horror *Ok, I’m in a big trouble*. She swallowed hard because she knows her fate in the next moment.

“Bae Eunmi, I didn’t know you can hide your game that well” Jisun stepped out with a smirk.

Jisun is a classmate of Eunmi since her elementary school. She is known well to be a good fighter and flirter.

A scary aura surrounded the girls, Eunmi slowly shrank back “Jisun, I don’t know what you are talking about. Please let me leave”

“You dare to seduce my prince. I will tease you a lesson” she cracked her knuckles.

Eunmi’s body starts to shake like hell as shadows fell over her.

 

At the same time, L.Joe was with his friends in front of the gates.

“Changjo, where is Ricky? Everybody is waiting for him” Chunji whined.

The maknae chuckled “In the last period, an urgent need to pee came out. It was very funny to look at him suffering. At the bell he rushed to the toilet”

The boys laughed.

“Speak of the devil” CAP nodded to the person who was running toward them.

“Sorry, Jisun and her copycats are bullying a girl in the toilet next to the boy’s toilet so I couldn’t concentrate to pee”

“Really, who is the unlucky one?” Niel asked curiously.

“Quiet girl of the in Little House on the prairie” he answered.  

“Eunmi?!” L.Joe exclaimed. Ricky nodded.

Without a word, he dashed back in the school. Breathless, he arrived in front of the girls’ toilet. He kicked the door, revealing Eunmi crampling figure on the floor. She was surrounding by the girls who were beating her.

Anger ran down his veins “WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!” he yelled.
Eunmi managed to lift her head. A small smile of relieve appeared on her face. Her body was covered by bruise.

“L.Joe?!” the girls gasped.

“GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE I BURN YOU ALIVE!” he shouted.

Jisun was about to say something but L.Joe gave her a death glare. She gulped and looked away “Let’s go” Likes puppies, they followed her.

He clenched his hand into a fist *One day, I will teach you myself a lesson*

After they left, he ran next to Eunmi who was still lying on the floor. He bent down and reached out. His hands gently touched her arms, he lifted her up into his arm. At the sight of her bloody lips, his heart shrank deeply.

She opened to say something however her vision became blurry. The poor girl was bloodless, in an instant; she crashed in L.Joe’s arms.