Best Christmas

Love you? Sorry I can't

“Byunghyun! Where are you planning to take me?” Eunmi whined.

Her eyes were covered by a blindfold while L.Joe was leading her carefully.

“Just believe me” he softly said. His warm voice gave her the secure she needed.

 

After a while they stopped. “We are arrived” he reveals.

“Can I take the blindfold off?” she asked anxiously as her fingers reached the cloth.

L.Joe grabbed her hands “No, not yet. We have to go in”

*Go in?* she frowned. Plenty of thought crossed her mind. He was so mysterious.

“Mind the gap, here”

She lifted her feet and passed in.

He made her sat somewhere “Don’t pull it out yet. Wait here” he ordered as he released her from his hands.

*The sound was reverberated* Impatient, she asked for the umpteenth times “Can I take it out?”

No answer. “L.Joe?” she called. Still no answer. “Byunghyun?” Hearing nothing, she took out the blindfold.

Confusion filled her mind *Church? Why did he take me to a church?* she asked herself.

She looked around. No one was there except here. The sunlight was hitting the stained glass of the Spiritual house.

 

Suddenly, L.Joe’s voice snapped her out of her thought. She spun around ready to have the answers at her question. However, she was stopped but the sight of her boyfriend with a large bouquet of rose.

A smile formed on his face. He walked toward her with his heart filled of hopes.

L.Joe stopped in front of Eunmi, he kneeled in front of her.

“I brought you here to propose”.

She stared at him in surprise. She never knew he would make something like that.

“Recently, I learn what real love is. For me our love is just like breathing. Because of you, I’m able to live. I don’t think of you. It’s just that you are always in my minds. I choose 99 which means I will love you for as long as I live. But if I’m the 100th rose then it will means that we will live harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age” he bravely declare.

Her face heat up. Crazy heartbeats were drumming in her chest. She was feeling like if it was going to explode.

L.Joe took out from the bouquet something, a shining objet. It was a ring “Will you marry me?”

Tears of joy filled up her eyes. Sounds wouldn’t come out, but she eagerly nodded.

L.Joe beamed happily, he put the ring on her finger. Then he stood up, wrapped his arms around her and spun her around “Aaaa Byunghyun, it’s getting dizzy” she squealed.

He set her on the floor, his gaze pierced down hers. L.Joe slowly lowered his head, their soft lips pressed against each other. His body burned by happiness.

The place called her to come to her senses. She slightly pushed him back blushing “We shouldn’t do this in the church”. He rolled his eyes and reluctantly released her.

“This is the best Christmas of my life” she beamed.

“Me too.” He smiled before kissing her forehead.