Prove sincerity

Love you? Sorry I can't

L.Joe stopped at the lake near their neighborhood.

“Why did you take me here?” she asked him looking around.

He released her wrist and looks straight in her eyes “When you were 5 years old, you lost your mother’s bracelet here right?”
Eunmi made a face “How--?”
L.Joe simply smirked “How I can don’t know, you cried for 3 days and nights” He started to take out his vest and shoes.

Eunmi looked at him clueless and confused “What are you doing?” she asked intrigued.

“I’m going to find it for you” “Are you crazy?! It’s in the lake you will never success!!” she yelled.

L.Joe ignored her comment “To prove my sincerity, I will do anything!” She stepped closer and tugged on his arm “No I’m really serious, forget about this, I trust you. If you are this stubborn, you will kill yourself!”

He gently pulled her hands away. A small smile appeared on his face “I will prove it right now!” “NO! L.JOE!!” she shouted but it was too late, he already jumped in the lake.

Eunmi worriedly looked into this big space in front of her. Anxiety grew bigger and bigger in her.

“L.Joe please come back!” she shouted at the top of her lungs.

“L.Joe! come back!” she keeps repeating scared.

Seeing no movement coming out in the lake, her worries grew bigger. With all her strength, she screamed “LEE BYUNGHYUN!!!!!!”

All of sudden, he resurfaced from the water. It was like he heard her shaking voice. However, he just took a deep breath and ducked in again.

“YA! LEE BYUNGHYUN! I DIDN’T CALL YOU TO GO IN AGAIN!”

After at least the 15th plunges, L.Joe was extremely tired. Eunmi was also exhausted from persuading him to go out of there.  

“L.JOE! I TRUST YOU! NOW GET OUT, OR I WILL JUMP IN!” she shrieked with her last strength.

Much to her surprise, he burst out from the lake, seeing that Eunmi was taking off her vest, he raised an eyebrow “What are you doing?”

“I’m going down with you!” she snarled annoyed.

“YOU BIG MORON! You don’t know how to swim and yet you want to go in?”  

She sighed, bent down and handed her hand “So get out and I won’t kill myself”

L.Joe rolled his eyes and finally went out of the lake “By the way, I’m exhausted”

Instead of wearing back her vest, she put it on his shoulders “I trust you, now let’s go home before you will be sick”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For is my update in honor of reaching 90 subscribers and 1000 views ^^. Actually I planned to update on this WE