Humiliated

Love you? Sorry I can't

The next morning, Eunmi woke up by the sunlight hitting her face.  As she opened her eyes, she found herself in her bedroom *I was pretty sure, I ended up in the living room*.
She sat up and stretched.

After washing herself and dressing up, Eunmi headed to the kitchen.

“Good morning appa” she beamed.

He smiled and kissed her temple “Good morning princess”

Eunmi sat down and began to eat her breakfast. While enjoying her cereals, she felt a burning stared on her. She lifted her head “What?? Do I have something on my face?”

“No, just that next time don’t sleep in front of boys, except me”

She frowned confused.

Her father sighed “Yesterday, when I came back you were sleeping with L.Joe bending over your body. It might be dangerous”

“Appa~ I’m not his type” he argued back.

“But you are still a girl and he is a boy in his teenage days, which means, if he is hungry, he will eat everything”

“Appa!” she yelped.

He laughed “Ok, hurry up or we will be late”

Eunmi smiled and continued to eat until she remembers about the project “Oh appa, what about the banner?”

“I put this in your room. L.Joe said that it will be better if it’s you who kept it. And I saw it, it’s really good, but not finished”

She giggled “I was too tired”

 

Mr Bae drove to school, in high spirits, she skipped into the school.

As she walked in the corridor to join her classroom, she spotted L.Joe and his friends, with a bright smile, she walked toward them.

“Hello, uhm Byunghun I would like to finish the banner this afternoon, it’s alright?”

The boys looked at him disbelief with a ‘are you serious man’ expression on their face. L.Joe glanced at his friends and then at Eunmi.

“Yeah, of course, in your dream” he smirked.

CAP, Chunji, Niel and the two maknaes cracked up.

The poor girl stood there dumbfounded, her heart was hurting so much. A bitter smile on her face, she stated “Ok, I understand”

“Hey, can you tell me where you buy your dress, I want a gift for my grandma?” Chunji yelled as she left.

L.Joe stared at her disappearing figure; he couldn’t help but feel sorry of what he has just done.