Approuval

Love you? Sorry I can't

The couple was re-formed. They were officially back together. Now there is still a big obstacle: Mr Bae.

 

Eunmi knows that her father was not in fond of L.Joe.  After the hospital, both of them went back home.

They were lying on Eunmi’s bed, gazing at each other. Facing each other, their eyes were literally locked together.

L.Joe gently her soft cheek “You cried too much. Your cheeks are all puffy.”

She smiled “And you, you didn’t sleep much, your dark circles are huge.”

“These two days were the longest of my life” he suddenly confessed.

All of sudden, he lifted gently her head and put it under his arms.L. Joe slipped his hand around her waist and tugged on her body so she was pressed tightly against him.

Eunmi slightly pushed his chest back “I’m suffocating” she said as she let out a small chuckle.

The cute couple falls asleep with their fingers laced together.



However, this sweet moment quickly ends. As the sun sets down, Mr Bae came back home.  

“Princess? I’m home” he announced as he pulled out his shoes.

Hearing no answer back, he headed to her bedroom “This girl must fall asleep exhausted by the checkup.” However when he opened her door, his face fell. The two teenagers were stuck tight on her bed.

He automatically clenched his hand in a fist *That brat!*. A loud bang woke them up.

L.Joe brusquely sat up whereas Eunmi rubbed her sleepy eyes.

“BAE EUNMI! LEE BYUNGHYUN!” Mr Bae yelled.

Her eyes widened in horror “Appa, I can explain” she said eagerly in shaky voice.

Mr Bae was furious, he grabbed L.Joe by the collar of his shirt and shoved him out of the bed.

“Appa!” she squealed.

He was about to punch L.Joe in his face but he stopped at the sound of Eunmi suffocating. She was breathing heavily on the ground next to the bed.

Her father immediately released L.Joe and rushed to his daughter side.

“Eunmi are you alright? Eunmi!” he exclaimed worriedly.

She recovers her normal breath. Her hands slide firmly on her father‘s arms.

“You are misunderstanding. I told him to sleep with me”

Mr Bae let out a loud sigh. What he fear the most happened, his daughter fell in love with a boy, moreover, the most badass student of his school.

He pinched the bridge of his nose “What a headarche!”

Eunmi stood up and stood by L.Joe side “He is the one I choose. I want to be with Byunghyun.”

“Mr Bae, I know I don’t have a bright image in your mind. But I will change. I love Eunmi.” L.Joe burst out with sincerity.

“Well, if you really love her and she chose you, I have nothing to say. But it’s really late now. You parent must be worried. Just go home.” Her father proposed.

L.Joe bowed to Mr.Bae “Good Bye Mr”. As he turned around to leave, he mouthed at Eunmi “I will text you.”

She smiled and gave him a nod.