Love ~ 9 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

Today is Saturday. Tomorrow is the end of deadline for the deal I made with dad. I'm on my bed, figuring the way to end things with him without hurting him in any way. I look at my phone screen, staring at the picture of us, happily beside each other. After a few minutes, I've decided what to do. I dialled his number and wait for him to answer.

"Hey, babe. Why were you so silent ? You didn't pick it up when I call you and you didn't even answer my texts. I'm so so worried about you. Don't ever do that again." He whined. I smiled. I really miss his voice. "I'm fine, oppa. How are you ?" I asked. I could feel tears are breaming, waiting to fall. "I'm fine, cutie." He said. "Jinjja ? Good then." I said while hodling the tears. "But you didn't sound like you're okay, bae. Are you sick ?" He asked, worriedly. "Yeah." I paused as a tear fell down. "I caught a cold. My voice horsen and my nose was clogged up. That's why I couldn't answer your calls days ago." Lies. "Ahh ~ Take care, sweetheart. I don't like it when you're sick. Don't go out often, the season is changing. Your immune system is weak. Drink a lot of water, okay ?" He asked with so much care. "Okay." I said. It's a silence for a moment before I speak up.

          "Oppa." He hummed as a response. "Can we meet tomorrow ?" I asked. "Don't you have school tomorrow ?" He asked. I smiled. "Tomorrow's Sunday, dude." I giggled. I could hear him chuckled. "Right. I forgot. But, hey ! I'm a dude for my girl ~" He sang. I laughed. "Oppa." "Yes, baby ?" "I miss you." I said with more tears falling down. He chuckled. "I miss you more." He said, sweetly. I forced a smile. "Sehun oppa." I called. "Yes ?" He replied. "I love you." I said. "Loving you more than ever, Chelle." He said. "Now, go to sleep. I can't wait to meet you tomorrow." He said. "Me too. Sweet dreams, oppa." I said. "Okay. I'll dream of you." With another goodnights, the call ends. I cry more. I stare at my phone, more precisely, our picture. I carress it. "I'm sorry because I'm going to hurt you." I said. I cried to myself and without realising, I fell asleep.

The next day ...

Baekhyun.

I knock on her door and heard a 'Come in' from her. "Good morning ! Whoa, why were your eyes so puffy ?" I asked. She looked at the mirror. "I had itchy eyes yesterday. So I rub it hard." She said. "Why are you here ?" She asked, as cold as ever. "Your dad asked me to go to the company. Do you have anything to buy ? I can buy it for you." I said.  She looks at the clock. "I'm coming with you." She said. "Drop me off at the nearby park." She said. "Okay." I said.

Rachelle.

Along the car ride, it was filled with silence. I'm thinking really hard. "We've arrived, Miss." The chauffeur said. "What time should I pick you up, Miss ?" He asked. "I'll call you when I'm done." I said and get out of the car. I wait for the car to disappear from my sight before walking into the park. The security bows to me as my dad owns this park. I ask him to close the park for today then gave him some money.

When I saw a familiar figure ahead of me sitting on our favourite bench, I close my eyes and inhales. I hope this is the right choice. I exhaled and walks slowly towards him. I closed his eyes. "Chelle ~" He whined. I chuckled. I let my hands fall to my side as I sit beside him. I hug him, ever so tightly. "I know you missed me, but I can't breath." He said. I let him go and stare lovingly to him. He pinched my cheeks and I pouted. "You've been a lot skinnier than the other days." I showed him my eyesmiles and he showed his, too. We walk along the path at the park, holding hands and stare at each other. I hold onto his arms and continue to walk. "Why are you so touchy today ?" He asked. I shook my head and smile sweetly. ' have to do it now.' I thought. I stop on my tracks and he did too.

I walk in front of him and stares at him. I carress his hair, the my hands slide to his face. I hug him and he return the hug. I pulled out from the hug and stare at him. He smiles to me and I smile back. "Oppa." I called. He hummed. I bit my lips. "Let's break up." I said with so much regret. "Don't joke like that." He said while pinching my nose. "No, I'm not." I said. "Why ?" He asked with a steady voice, but I could see his pupils shaking, like searching the answer on my cold face. "I can't stand with you anymore." Lies. "You do know that as celebrities, we're not supposed to date. I have to take care of my standards before the news of us spread. There are already some rumors about us. I'm worried my fans would hate me if they know we're dating." Lies. "Is it... is it because o..of t..the w..wedding ?" He asked, stuttered. I gulped. I saw some tears in his eyes. "No." I keep my voice steady as I hold in the tears. "It's just, I no longer feel the same towards you, oppa. We're both busy that we can't meet each other often. We had became distant. What's te use of keeping this stupid relationship." I said. I avoid looking at his eyes as tried to hold my tears from falling.

"Look at me, Chelle." He pleaded and put his hands on my shoulders. "You're lying, right ?" He knows me really well. I avoid eye contacts whenever I lied. I gather some courage and look at him in the eyes. I forced a small smile and shook my head. "I'm not. I'm speaking the truth." I said, trying not to stutter. "Anyway, I'm going to get married. I shouldn't have any other relationships." I said and bit my lips. "Take care. I'm... I'm so...sorry." I stuttered. I walk pass him but stop abruptly when I felt him back hugging me. He puts his head at my right shoulder. "Just once. F..for the last t..time. P..please." He pleaded. When I felt wet on my right shoulder, that's it. I hung my head low and cries silently. I bit my lips to prevent fomr letting any sobbing sound to be heard by him. After a while, I felt the hands hugging me loosened. I wanted to hold it, stopping it from letting me go. I could hear him walking away. I continue to bit my lips as I cry. Then, I slowly turn around and look to the front. I saw his figure walking away, sadly.

'Don't go ! Please stay !' I really wanted to run and shout those words to him, hoping that he will stop and come back to me. Hugging me like he always did. I watch him until his figure disappear from my sight. I fell on my knees and cried louder, not caring to be soaked from the rain that started to pour.

Baekhyun.

As I arrived home, it was so silent. "Where is Rachelle ?" I asked Yen, our maid as I take off my coat. "She's not home yet, Sir. I thought she 'd come home with you." She said, looked a bit worried. I began to panic. I call Mrs. Jung from abeonim's mansion and Mr. Nam to search for her. They told me to stay at home, waiting if she's coming home.