Love ~ 1 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

“ Today’s news is about the Korea’s Sweetheart, Rachelle, who are getting married at the end of this month. Her fiancé’s identity was not revealed.. This 18 year-old singer, actress, model also the heiress of SM Company, which we adore are soon to be the wife of the lucky man. A very big congratulation from us, SBC Company for both family. May they live a happy life as husband and wife.”

Rachelle's P.O.V

Didn't I've said to not spread this until the end of this month ?" I said, glaring to dad and my brother. "I've told you to always be ready. And this is what I'm talking about." Dad, the CEO said. "Can't you see that I'm not ready for all of this?" I said half-yelling. "Where's your manner, Rachelle Kim! I didn't send you to live at the America to be rude like this." Dad yelled back. I scoffed. "You're saying about manner ? Where is your own manner to force me to marry a stranger ?!" I said. Tears are on the urge of falling down. Dad sighed. "This is for the sake of our family name. If it's not your grandfather who wants this to happen, it wouldn't." He said.

"Why didn't you just say that it's for your own sake and also your company?" I said. It's right though. This all happen because my late grandfather's will. It said that Dad would get the whole property if he marry me with grandfather's bestfriend's grandson. "Rachelle ." Kai, my brother, said. Dad sighed again. "Now I know why mom left you." I mumbled. Tears begin to escape my eyes. I wipe the tears away walk out of the room. As soon as I get out, Jo Soo oppa, my manager and Mia unnie, my stylist run to me. " Are you okay? Wait, did you cried?" They asked. "I'm alright. Oppa, give me my car keys." I said. He give it to me and asked, "Are you sure you want to drive?" I nod. I walk towards the elevator and press the down button. When I reach the parking floor, I enter my car and drive all the way to my house.